OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

On 10/23/2019 at 9:52 AM, JamesParker said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is it possible to disable facial expressions? I don't personally care for the male facial expressions.

In case you mean you´re male player character you can do the following. 

Add a folder "pc" and subfolder "male" to

Data/OSA/Persona/

to look like

Data/OSA/Persona/pc/male

Place an existing "persona.xml" file into this newly created folder. Open this xml file with appropiate editor (notepad or other) and replace/rename the "_Oguy" class entry with a non existing class of your choice. I.e "_ONothing"

If you just want to get rid of male PC voice, it looks like this:

<intimate>
<motifclass id="_OGuy"/>
<reactclass spank="_OGuy"  inpus="" inanal="" inmo="" pnpus="" pnanal="" pnmo="" gentle="" phys="" rough="" abuse=""  hair="" expo="" clothes="" kiss="" emb=""/>
<mienclass expression="_OGuy" voice="_ONothing"/>
<emoclass expression="_OGuy" voice="_ONothing"/>
</intimate>

<flags />
<prefernces />

<attraction />
<description />

<skill />

<facesuite>
<a />
<e />
<i />
<o />   
</facesuite>   

<formclass ivo="_ONothing" />

in case you also want to get rid of male PC facial expressions you´d replace any other "_OGuy" entries with "_ONothing" as well. Example:

<intimate>
<motifclass id="_ONothing"/>
<reactclass spank="_ONothing"  inpus="" inanal="" inmo="" pnpus="" pnanal="" pnmo="" gentle="" phys="" rough="" abuse=""  hair="" expo="" clothes="" kiss="" emb=""/>
<mienclass expression="_ONothing" voice="_ONothing"/>
<emoclass expression="_ONothing" voice="_ONothing"/>
</intimate>

<flags />
<prefernces />

<attraction />
<description />

<skill />

<facesuite>
<a />
<e />
<i />
<o />   
</facesuite>   

<formclass ivo="_ONothing" />

On 10/23/2019 at 11:47 AM, NinjaWing said:

Hey, this mod is awesome. But I need to know... How on earth do I get/activate 0lyn voice pack???

I think Olyn was CEO´s personal voice pack and not included in any the downloadable files. You can create your own fairly easily though. It´s just a matter of finding appropiate sound files and replace the existing ones or fill up many the gaps. One can also create a new sound pack, add required formlists in CK (saved as new ESP) and then manually register in "oForm.oform" and "oIdentity.oiden" ( residing in Data\OSA\Persona\base\default ). These files are editable XML files. Once registered, OSex either draws randomly from the new pack or pulls exclusively for a certain character if it got registered in its own "persona.xml" file.

Since OLyn formlist is already included in OSA.esm, one can also make a copy of _OGal sound pack ( Data\Sound\fx\0SA\class\_OGal ), make a copy of it and rename it "_OLyn". (Data\Sound\fx\0SA\class\_OLyn) One needs to be aware that the existing sound packs a big WIP and released as such. There´s many gaps and expedient assignments. You can check and see in CK where many formlist sound file entries are either rerouted or lead into thin air. Guess CEO had difficulties to find enough sounds to fill it all up. But it´s doable and the voice/sound experience can be improved considerably.

(Oldrym) in case it wasn´t mentioned anywhere yet. When after starting an OSex scene, one or both actors get stuck and End key (Numpad Del) doesn´t work anymore. Open console, select PC, enter "dispelallspells" and actor is free to move again. Do the same for involved NPC character. Won´t fix underlying issue that caused that getting stuck though. At least a working measure when selecting a bad spot for initiating a scene. (cramped environements i.e)

On 3/31/2020 at 5:44 PM, trepedatius said:

Probably because the modding community overwhelmingly wanted free mods, and the author probably needed bill money sooner than later, plus dealing with toxic posts is more soul-sucking than life-affirming. Not necessarily LL, the comments here don't seem like that at all; but it had access to the wider internet for a bit. This is definitely a next-level piece of art, it was probably very time-consuming.

I may also be putting words into the creator's intentions, so take this post with a grain of salt.

Not even kind of.

Baka is literally making 6 grand a month and not single mod on his "site" started as his, except for some animations, which still require other people's assets. Zero assets from scratch, all other people's stuff. CE0 was building an interlinked state machine mostly from scratch.

The money was there, CE0 was putting in the time, and then he wasn't, which is p much death if you invoke patreon and expect to keep going. If he had started a patreon, people would have given him money, but unless you have the kind of personality AND talent to get people all in based solely on YOUR throughput, it isn't as straight forward as you're purporting it is, especially if you intend to have sole creative control over other people's money. CE0 was essentially attempting to make his own jizz based MCU with mods and an eventual engine behind it. By himself.

Gander over to WildLife's patreon page and see how many people have been working a similar thing for how long.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using sexlab framework so far but would like to try osex out, is it safe to install/uninstall all the osex stuff (framework, skylife, animations, mfgfix etc) mid-game if need be?

I want to test out the amount of CTD I get with both frameworks installed

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 11:34 AM, victor376678 said:

I've been using sexlab framework so far but would like to try osex out, is it safe to install/uninstall all the osex stuff (framework, skylife, animations, mfgfix etc) mid-game if need be?

I want to test out the amount of CTD I get with both frameworks installed

I tried to run Skyrim SE with both, I had to uninstall one, I use vortex as a mod organizer, it uses my LOOT and loot told it SexLab and OSA were incompatible, so i kept getting error in the organizer the creator said OSA would not harm SexLab. give it a shot? only thing I really miss from Sexlab was the Defeat addon.

10 hours ago, Leralu_Bracken28 said:

I tried to run Skyrim SE with both, I had to uninstall one, I use vortex as a mod organizer, it uses my LOOT and loot told it SexLab and OSA were incompatible, so i kept getting error in the organizer the creator said OSA would not harm SexLab. give it a shot? only thing I really miss from Sexlab was the Defeat addon.

I've actually been running both frameworks for over a week now, also with Vortex and LOOT and there's been no problems so far. Haven't seen any error messages except FNIS telling me I'm missing 3 animations from OSex but I've yet to see any actual symptoms of that so I'm just gonna leave that be lol.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know why my first scene has audio, but if I end a scene and then start another scene, no other scenes have audio?  I tried a fresh install of 0SA and 0SEX, and it worked for about 3 scenes, then I traveled a bit and the next scene was muted.  No noises from grunts/smacks/moans.  

Anyone know if there's some magical fix to my issue? It was working fine until a while back I accidentally validated my steam files and it broke a ton of my mods. After a clean install of everything, Osex/OSA has stopped working completely. After another clean install of both skyrim se and all my mods, nothing has changed. I've lost track of how many times I've deleted and re-downloaded and installed osex and all its requirements.

The worst of it is that I can't even figure out what exactly is wrong with it. Pressing any of the associated buttons do not bring up the menu nor do they create any command lines in the corner of the screen. There isn't a mcm menu (which I don't believe it ever had but its another thing makes wonder if its even there). It's like its not installed at all. The only error message I can get from this is that FNIS says there are consistence issues:

Spoiler

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\0M2F\Sy6Sy2Sy9\DHJ\GlamStroke\0Sx0M2F_DHJ-GlamStroke_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0M2F_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A

And the current load order is 

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
Heels Sound.esm
OSA.esm
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
MfgFix.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
Killable Children.esp
3BBB.esp
3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.esp
CBBE.esp
Daedric Bitchs.esp
FNIS.esp
HairsBeastRace - Extended Plus - Replacer.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
KhajiitWillFollow.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
GRIM Zero Suit Samus.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KC - USLEEP Patch.esp
Lightweight Potions.esp
MONSTERaider - Beast Followers.esp
Metalsabers Beautiful Orcs of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
surreal lighting.esp
Rustic Weathers And Lighting.esp
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
sami_hut.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp

I just want the game to at least recognize that the mod is installed, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 10:56 PM, ismaelmore said:

hello I need a guide on how to install and download the mods, basically someone explain it to me from beginning to end

Its posible to install in Nintendo Switch?

image.png.355a5fae98b83a74be3b459fb425c1a0.png

It only works on PC mate

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Techmaster7032 said:

I downloaded everything needed and it isn't playing animations... For the god knows how many-th time... Abandoned or not, wasted my time.

Did you post this to waste more time or?

did you want help ?

BTW some one spent a lot of time making this and offering it up here for free and others having it working fine

So maybe its all you?

If you were looking for help... then more info would be needed .. like what platform? PC ,console?

oldrim or SE

what have you tried? do you have finis installed...

have you installed mods before?

did you have sexlabs V# xxxxx  working prior?

So i wasted some of MYâ„¢ time to try and offer help....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...