CEO 0S

0SEX Skyrim Sex Sim + Other 0S content (WIP)

Boy can you believe it...

This crazy genious comes, creates the single most intense sex mod for an adventure game completely unrelated to any kind of sexual content better than standalone triple A sex games like 3Dsexvilla, it's mod The Klub 17, Honey Select and any given other and vanishes and not a single soul was able to pick up on his work and make sense of what he did and continue development of it.

And all you see right now are veterans giving whatever support they can for what's already out and a sea of posts with interrogation marks.

On 2/26/2019 at 9:17 AM, Dirtnap said:

Does anyone have a direct link to CEO tutorials? The one here is going to Tumblr and they seem to be nowhere there. Any help appreciated. EDIT NVM Found them.

Could you please share the link? I'm tearing my hair out in frustration since I can't find them for the life of me... 😞 Thanks!

EDIT: Wayback Machine seems to do the trick, if you paste the link there. Yay! ( http://0s-mod.tumblr.com/0S/G/ )

I'm sorry man, but I give up, I fucked around on the tumblr and can't find any answers there either and can't find anything on here or the OSA Thread as well.

I got a couple of questions

1. What is Osex Unicorn and where can I find it?

2. I downloaded the badgirl, badboy and the other plugins and installed them via vortex. How are they supposed to work? Are they supposed to be found in the library of OSA? I only got Osex there and can't find any of the new poses and shit under there.

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

OSA and OSEX are both detected as menus, but when OSEX is initiated via hotkey, the character poses overlap each other and do not animate.

This is a brand new game file, I was wondering if perhaps OSA is incompatible with the XMPSE skeleton? Or maybe I'm missing animation files?

I have installed:

CBBE

XPMSE skeleton

HDT physics

FNIS

NET_IMMERSE_OVERRIDE

OSA

OSA's OPOSE

OSEX

I would be very grateful if anyone had any suggestions.  Thanks very much guys.

Is anyone else having the issue where the MCM won't load at all? I recently tried installing this with Mod Organizer and made sure that OSA is overwritten by OSEX. How do I fix this? I've tried to force an MCM update using the console command "setStage ski_config ManagerInstance 1", but no dice. I've even waited a long while to see if it'll update, but it hasn't worked either. Is this a specific issue when it comes to the Special Edition version of OSEX?

On 8/16/2019 at 4:13 PM, anbforest said:

OSA and OSEX are both detected as menus, but when OSEX is initiated via hotkey, the character poses overlap each other and do not animate.

This is a brand new game file, I was wondering if perhaps OSA is incompatible with the XMPSE skeleton? Or maybe I'm missing animation files?

I have installed:

Where did you find OPOSE ?

Anyone know if I can tell the animation to leave specific equipment on the character when using "undress all"?

Or alternatively, a way to lock equipment on an NPC and/or PC, so it cannot ever be removed except by console command?

I use a hair mod that allow me to give wigs to npc so they look better, but the wig get removed during animation if I use the undress functions...

I tried looking into the tutorials etc, but with tumblr being what it is now...

edit: well trying every buttons eventually led me to find there is an option to do that, in the equipement manager, from the main menu I think it was?

But yeah, anyway, it would be amazing if there was a way to get all the docs gathered again somewhere. That isn't tumblr obviously

Edit again: now I need to find the keybinding

I have found and changed the default keybinds to navigate the menus, but for some reason when I press F8, it start a osex animation sequence

Which is not something I've setup, because F8 is already bound to something else for me, and has always been

I tried everything I could think of to unbind this key from OSA/Osex, but no luck, I could really use some help with this

edit (last): it was hardcoded in the mod scripts, so I went and changed the control script, and recompiled it. If anyone else encounter that issue, that's the only solution, good luck

On 8/16/2019 at 11:13 PM, anbforest said:

I have installed:

Did you run FNIS after installing OSA, and Osex? I had that same problem, and running FNIS solved it