OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

On 13/2/2019 at 0:32, p80nchicken said:

¿Alguna página donde encontrar esos permisos? Con esto en la mano, me pondré a trabajar para actualizar el mod y hacerlo funcionar a la perfección con las chicas de las flores. La interfaz de usuario es una característica muy buena 

hello, not long ago that I use OSA / Osex, reading I saw your comment and wanted to know if there was progress? sorry for my english, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 2:17 AM, Dirtnap said:

Does anyone have a direct link to CEO tutorials? The one here is going to Tumblr and they seem to be nowhere there. Any help appreciated. EDIT NVM Found them.

On 3/27/2019 at 7:23 PM, visser34 said:

Could you post the link to where you fond those tutorials?

I would also appreciate a link, please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Emmm skyrimSE 1.5.73  OSEX work ?

I not see OSEX in OSA ... what can i do ?

EDIT: 
Is the f***ing PapyrusUtil.dll the problem ... maybe campfire or some other mod ruined that ----- so the solution is :

After you do the correct procedure open skse\plugins delete stupid PapyrusUtil.dll and copy the PapyrusUtil.dll you have in PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions-13048-3-7-1552990243\SKSE\Plugins.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2019 at 8:36 AM, ComradRabbit said:

Yeah so I dont know where to ask this. I'm having trouble installing this with Skyrim Mod Organizer. I set their data folders as the directories and no, the thing doesn't activate when I start up a game. At wits end trying to figure this out

I had to install mine manually and activate the .esp's in MO to get it to work.

Oi, hope you can help me out on this,  i've been using OSEX for a while but i've recently ran out into a problem, i can start a scene with no issue at all but when i try to end the scene the interface dissapears but the characters don't return to normal, stuck in whatever animation they were doing, i tried to fix it by updating fnis but it didn't work at all.

On 6/8/2019 at 6:34 AM, shadowuser0723 said:

Oi, hope you can help me out on this,  i've been using OSEX for a while but i've recently ran out into a problem, i can start a scene with no issue at all but when i try to end the scene the interface dissapears but the characters don't return to normal, stuck in whatever animation they were doing, i tried to fix it by updating fnis but it didn't work at all.

Even if you hit the delete key on the num pad, the animations don’t stop?  That’s weird. To get the menu back you can usually just press enter on the num pad again. Idk why it disappears. 

If the commands have have stopped running maybe check your load order, see if anything is overriding Osex or OSA and if that doesn’t help maybe try reinstalling them? 

Hope it helps! 

On 6/10/2019 at 12:44 PM, my9strings said:

Even if you hit the delete key on the num pad, the animations don’t stop?  That’s weird. To get the menu back you can usually just press enter on the num pad again. Idk why it disappears. 

If the commands have have stopped running maybe check your load order, see if anything is overriding Osex or OSA and if that doesn’t help maybe try reinstalling them? 

Hope it helps! 

Oi thanks for replying, the only thing that overwrites OSA is mfg console, and as i recall CEO said it was fine to have it that way, because if it was the other way around it would conflict and probably make a mess out of that save game, feel free to correct me because i don't know if i'm right, it was a long time ago when i read that.

I started a new game just to check and it seems the problem stopped for now, don't really know what happened or even what caused it, seems like a random bug caused by computer perfomance to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Boy can you believe it...

This crazy genious comes, creates the single most intense sex mod for an adventure game completely unrelated to any kind of sexual content better than standalone triple A sex games like 3Dsexvilla, it's mod The Klub 17, Honey Select and any given other and vanishes and not a single soul was able to pick up on his work and make sense of what he did and continue development of it.

And all you see right now are veterans giving whatever support they can for what's already out and a sea of posts with interrogation marks.

On 2/26/2019 at 9:17 AM, Dirtnap said:

Does anyone have a direct link to CEO tutorials? The one here is going to Tumblr and they seem to be nowhere there. Any help appreciated. EDIT NVM Found them.

Could you please share the link? I'm tearing my hair out in frustration since I can't find them for the life of me... ? Thanks!

EDIT: Wayback Machine seems to do the trick, if you paste the link there. Yay! ( http://0s-mod.tumblr.com/0S/G/ )

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry man, but I give up, I fucked around on the tumblr and can't find any answers there either and can't find anything on here or the OSA Thread as well.

I got a couple of questions

1. What is Osex Unicorn and where can I find it?

2. I downloaded the badgirl, badboy and the other plugins and installed them via vortex. How are they supposed to work? Are they supposed to be found in the library of OSA? I only got Osex there and can't find any of the new poses and shit under there.

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

• 3 weeks later...