OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Hi  - hope this is the right place, but I recently installed the legacy version of OS using NNM, and I've got it working ok - mostly. But I was hoping someone here could help me with a few things that aren't working out right. 

First of all, I use a female character as the main, and although the animations play out ok - the male partner remains ... unexcited. I previously installed a nude patch for males and that might be it, but even with it unistalled they remain unable to raise their game. Is there a specific mod I need to make the guys look like they have been eating their greens and are up for the challenge? 

Also, I installed Bad Girl of Skyrim - the companion mod to OS - but I still get one char playing out the male part even when it's two female characters - is there any way to resolve this and have gender specific animations?

Finally - it's a complicated mod and finding a guide is hard. I've got it working mostly through trial and error, but would really appreciate a nuts and bolts guide if one is out there. For example - the speed controls say using 'min/dn' but I can't see what that keybind is and am kind of in the dark. 

Thanks in advance. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 11:49 PM, spoonsy said:

Hi  - hope this is the right place, but I recently installed the legacy version of OS using NNM, and I've got it working ok - mostly. But I was hoping someone here could help me with a few things that aren't working out right. 

First of all, I use a female character as the main, and although the animations play out ok - the male partner remains ... unexcited. I previously installed a nude patch for males and that might be it, but even with it unistalled they remain unable to raise their game. Is there a specific mod I need to make the guys look like they have been eating their greens and are up for the challenge? 

Also, I installed Bad Girl of Skyrim - the companion mod to OS - but I still get one char playing out the male part even when it's two female characters - is there any way to resolve this and have gender specific animations?

Finally - it's a complicated mod and finding a guide is hard. I've got it working mostly through trial and error, but would really appreciate a nuts and bolts guide if one is out there. For example - the speed controls say using 'min/dn' but I can't see what that keybind is and am kind of in the dark. 

Thanks in advance. 

On 1/21/2019 at 11:49 PM, spoonsy said:

Thanks in advance. 

1. Why the legacy (old) version and not a newer one? 

2. The new versions should be working with SoS, OS needs to be lower in the load order.

3. Animation selection is manual only. You want gender specific animations? Make sure, that every actor is registered corectly in the System by inspecting them via the menu. Then play the apropriate selection 

4. Every thing is controlled via the buttons shown on the download site. You want it faster? Select the faster button (name is displayed on selection) and press select .

10 hours ago, kleinpoe said:

Dear CEO, thanks for the mod I appreciate it (did a small donation)! I just wanted to know if the VR version is seriously dead or if there is any chance for it? What would one need for a working version?

As far as I know, there is currently nobody working on a VR port.

On 1/31/2019 at 9:20 AM, Kiara said:

3. Animation selection is manual only. You want gender specific animations? Make sure, that every actor is registered corectly in the System by inspecting them via the menu. Then play the apropriate selection 

Hi - thanks for the reply. With a bit of tinkering and a lot of experimentation, I got the new versions (latest) working and everything is bang up to date .. with a bang.

But I've still got the issue where the male (main character female) stays ... depressed ... during the excitement. He's playing the male part, alright, and in the male position, but just ain't getting his groove one. This is over multiple partners, such is the shameless slut I play, oy vey. 

So getting the male to stand to attention isn't a default setting? Have you got to define him as male everytime the boogie starts? Can you give a quick guide to the menu as in 'general>setting>funtime' ... whatever?

I've deleted previous undress mods for male. 

I can't make this mod to work on SE. It crashes on load screen. Can somebody help me?

I've downloaded OSA and it requirements and insttalled using MO. Then i ran FNIS and started the game. OSA was working fine. Did the same to OSEX but the game just crashes on load if i use FNIS after installing it. If i don't use FNIS i can start the game and use OSA and see the OSex anims options but i'm unable to play them (the actors just stand there. I tried disabling all my mods but the game still crashes on load if i have OSex installed even on a new save. 

I'm already using FNIS XXL and i didn't receive any warnings when generating behaviours.

EDIT: I think i discorvered the issue. Apparently there were too many animarions installed even tho i didn't exceed fnis xxl limit. Disabling some slal packs solved the issue.

On 2/4/2019 at 2:42 AM, p80nchicken said:

Is there any way to contact the mod author? He's gone from the Nexus and LL as well...

I'd wish to ask for permission to update the OSA component of OSex, there is no reason to leave this great mod to die. :(

The author gave permission to update, change and use this mod as you like, under these conditions:

You have to credit CEO for the original work

You are not allowed to take credit for the animations

You have to credit CEO for the animations

You are not allowed to modify the animations

You are not allowed to make profit from it, in either way (speak Patreon, paid mods, Beth.net and so on)

You have to credit CEO for the art assets (mainly all the flash stuff, button designs and so on)

You have to clearly state, that your work is based on CEO's mod, and wich assets from him you used

other than that, the usual rules of modding politness are a given

On 2/10/2019 at 7:07 AM, Kiara said:

The author gave permission to update, change and use this mod as you like, under these conditions:

You are not allowed to make profit from it, in either way (speak Patreon, paid mods, Beth.net and so on)

You have to credit CEO for the art assets (mainly all the flash stuff, button designs and so on)

You have to clearly state, that your work is based on CEO's mod, and wich assets from him you used

Any page where to find those permissions? With these in hand I'd get to work on updating the mod and making it work with flower girls semi-seamlessly. The UI is a really neat feature 

On 2/13/2019 at 4:32 AM, p80nchicken said:

Any page where to find those permissions? With these in hand I'd get to work on updating the mod and making it work with flower girls semi-seamlessly. The UI is a really neat feature 

Somewhere in his last posts if I remember correctly. Maybe he updated permissions on the mod sites as well. But you got a little bit of searching on your hands. Sorry.

7 hours ago, no13 said:

Kinda kills it

Not really. This only means that either you have to make your own anims and/or use his, but unaltered. There is not really a point in tweaking his anims, since they are already very good.

I am very grateful for this mod, and now that I have it all up and running Osex and poser pack and NiOverride Pose Adjustments all working well it's really incredible.

What I'd like to do is try to add to it and I found this tutorial 

Which seems clear, but I wanted to confirm whether this is the most current set of resources to do more animations and ad them to Osex/OSA? I was able to locate 3DS Max 2010 (but it looks like 32 bit) but not 2012, and I can't find a live download of the HavokPcXsContentTools_X64_2011-3-0_20120119.exe the tutorial lists. Am I fucked or is there a means to get to these items? If I had all the tools I'd love to add to the mix.

"Giving OSex access to a deep character persona system where the actor's sounds, expressions, like's dislikes, arousal etc can all be fully customized making every scene change with the characters involved. "

Can anyone tell me how this can be done? Is it done in-game?

OSA boasts the persona system but no way to actually make one? No guide. How do you even do this?

Does anyone have a sample?

Good mod but I'm having a glitch with it, the animations and sex stuff works perfectly but every time when I try to end the scene it doesn't give me back control of the character and the animation keeps playing, so I get essentially frozen. The OSA menu changes from the sex scene one to the regular one, as if I'm not in the scene anymore. I can't load out of this state so I have to exit the game entirely. I used to be able to just exit with the keyboard button but not anymore, and I didn't install any animation-related mods afterwards that would have fucked it up. Tried reinstalling, using a clean save, changing my key config, and whatnot but it didn't fix anything. Anyone else have this problem?

Sorry, I'm sure this has alredy been asked but do we have a list of mods that work with 0sex?

i.e.

SexLab Solutions

From the Deeps

Devious Devices

Amorous Adventures

The sisterhood of Dibella

etc.

I mean i doubt most Sexlab mods work with it, or am i wrong?

On 2/10/2019 at 7:07 AM, Kiara said:

So what updates have been done for this mod? I've been using the LE version and no new animations have come out or anything. 

12 hours ago, IN4KICKS said:

Sorry, I'm sure this has alredy been asked but do we have a list of mods that work with 0sex?

i.e.

SexLab Solutions

From the Deeps

Devious Devices

Amorous Adventures

The sisterhood of Dibella

etc.

I mean i doubt most Sexlab mods work with it, or am i wrong?

As far as i know, based on your example only amorous adventures that compatible with osex.

Any mods related to sexlab does not work with osex i think, except if there are modder here would like to bridge it.

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2019 at 3:17 AM, Dirtnap said:

Does anyone have a direct link to CEO tutorials? The one here is going to Tumblr and they seem to be nowhere there. Any help appreciated. EDIT NVM Found them.

Could you post the link to where you fond those tutorials?