OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

wouldnt haveing 1 set of keys and a button to switch between actors be a better option for now?

This. I'm going to write down all the controls and try this mod anyway, because WOW!

Those .gif's are amazing!

But I get confused easily.

What are those white things on my screen? WORDS? WHY ARE THERE WORDS?

Core 1.04 is on nexus and patch 1.04 is here in my OP. If you upgrade to 1.04 and followed my instructions to manually install the files I have instructions at the bottom of my OP on how to delete them they are no longer needed and should be removed.

This will fix people having the install directory issue by taking about 20 more characters off the file paths. If you are experiencing T-Posing regularly on certain positions it means the files couldn't all get installed due to directory length. Please hit the consistency check in FNIS and send me the section related to my mod and I'll shorten the biggest problems first. It's a big undertaking to change them all but I will address the longest first then do the rest in waves.

Also if you use MO: when MO asks to name the mod, name it something short. I believe the name you call it in MO is added to the total character length. Please do this for now at least until I further shorten the directories more.

Missionary and Doggy Style relax script freeze have been fixed as well.

Some screen shots I like came up while testing the bugged position:

tumblr_nuab9itMEg1u3yh8bo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nuab9itMEg1u3yh8bo2_540.jpg

tumblr_nuab9itMEg1u3yh8bo3_540.jpg

wouldnt haveing 1 set of keys and a button to switch between actors be a better option for now?

Yes, it's a nice idea I tried it originally but felt it was hard to tell what actor you are currently controlling. I've recently made the script able to make an actor flash by gaining an outline aura just for a moment and I think this could be a nice touch to signify the actor you changed to with a short visual que. Maybe both could stay with an option in MCM when that comes around as well. 

I've fixed the issue in Missionary, thank you crate. A Dom animation was missing (Ankles Up) Speed 2 and the script depends on the dom animation to send a call when it starts.

Any plans to fix intersecting beast tails (especially on doggy) and misaligned mouth positioning on BJs (args particularly)?

How about an option to disable schlong scaling?

Thanks for the input!

I'll look into the tails, I didn't think to test that sorry. I haven't used a race with tails much before, I've seen HDT tails but I don't know if that's the one commonly used or how animated vs HDT tails will preform. I'll do some studies and see what I can do. 

Mouth is kind of hit or miss as I can only animate for one specific spot without redoing all for various positions that mouth can wind up in from facegen. I have a proposal to fix this sooner which I am looking into for Futa animations also. Basically something that would come into play with SexDentity where you could define a unique blowjob size if a players mouth is way off. You would have to get semi lucky in finding a different scale that matched up nicely however. Potentially I could have the script move the bones through scripting as well if scaling alone doesn't do it. This all needs some development, however the Argonian or Futa could come easier as that's a simple race or gender check.

I'll look into it myself but if you can find a nice scaling that makes the animation line up nicely with argonian please let me know and I can include it right away. Same goes for people interested in Futa if they want to help me out some.

Schlong scaling I will include in an MCM toggle in time but for now I will be be making an additional Debug on NUM2 in the next major version that has the option to turn off scaling and restore it to it's size before the scene started. Num2 will handle features that would be very nice in an MCM before I have an MCM.

The delay on MCM is mainly that I'm expecting rapid updates to fix bugs and I don't want the persistance in saves of an MCM menu to interfere with initial bugs and testing. When things stabalize I will MCM and a lot of the feedback so far has helped me get an understanding better of features that would be very helpful to people in an MCM menu.

hi all sorry for post it's first time i do that and play at skyrim but i think have a trouble with this mod ...

but the mod is AWESOME good job but if someone can help me with that please :

FNIS ... 12 possible consistence issues ... blablabla ... i think is missing animation when copy

547 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)
 1 Warning(s).

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\DOG\A76Gi_Ks6_01\RE01\32_DiPUS1\BendingMount701\00_XFER\DOG_A76Gi_Ks6_01_NM_EN_RE01_PUS1_BendingMount701_FrA66Gi_Ks6_01_BendingMount601_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\DOG\A76Gi_Ks6_01\RE01\32_DiPUS1\BendingMount701\00_XFER\DOG_A76Gi_Ks6_01_NM_EN_RE01_PUS1_BendingMount701_FrA66Gi_Ks6_01_BendingMount601_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\DOG\A76Gi_Ks6_01\RE01\32_DiPUS1\BendingMount701\00_XFER\DOG_A76Gi_Ks6_01_NM_EX_RE01_PUS1_BendingMount701_ToA66Gi_Ks6_01_BendingMount601_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\DOG\A76Gi_Ks6_01\RE01\32_DiPUS1\BendingMount701\00_XFER\DOG_A76Gi_Ks6_01_NM_EX_RE01_PUS1_BendingMount701_ToA66Gi_Ks6_01_BendingMount601_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_DubPump1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EN_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sDubPump1_FrX_DF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_DubPump1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EN_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sDubPump1_FrX_DF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_DubPump1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EX_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sDubPump1_ToX_DF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_DubPump1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EX_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sDubPump1_ToX_DF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_RbBalls1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EN_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sRbBalls1_FrX_DF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_RbBalls1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EN_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sRbBalls1_FrX_DF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_RbBalls1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EX_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sRbBalls1_ToX_DF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_RbBalls1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EX_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sRbBalls1_ToX_DF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn
 12 possible consistence issues

thank you

hi all sorry for post it's first time i do that and play at skyrim but i think have a trouble with this mod ...

but the mod is AWESOME good job but if someone can help me with that please :

FNIS ... 12 possible consistence issues ... blablabla ... i think is missing animation when copy

547 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

1 Warning(s).

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\DOG\A76Gi_Ks6_01\RE01\32_DiPUS1\BendingMount701\00_XFER\DOG_A76Gi_Ks6_01_NM_EN_RE01_PUS1_BendingMount701_FrA66Gi_Ks6_01_BendingMount601_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\DOG\A76Gi_Ks6_01\RE01\32_DiPUS1\BendingMount701\00_XFER\DOG_A76Gi_Ks6_01_NM_EN_RE01_PUS1_BendingMount701_FrA66Gi_Ks6_01_BendingMount601_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\DOG\A76Gi_Ks6_01\RE01\32_DiPUS1\BendingMount701\00_XFER\DOG_A76Gi_Ks6_01_NM_EX_RE01_PUS1_BendingMount701_ToA66Gi_Ks6_01_BendingMount601_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\DOG\A76Gi_Ks6_01\RE01\32_DiPUS1\BendingMount701\00_XFER\DOG_A76Gi_Ks6_01_NM_EX_RE01_PUS1_BendingMount701_ToA66Gi_Ks6_01_BendingMount601_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_DubPump1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EN_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sDubPump1_FrX_DF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_DubPump1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EN_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sDubPump1_FrX_DF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_DubPump1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EX_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sDubPump1_ToX_DF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_DubPump1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EX_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sDubPump1_ToX_DF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_RbBalls1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EN_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sRbBalls1_FrX_DF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_RbBalls1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EN_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sRbBalls1_FrX_DF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_RbBalls1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EX_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sRbBalls1_ToX_DF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\0Sex\MF\02P\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_RbBalls1\01_ENEX\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EX_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sRbBalls1_ToX_DF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0SA_0Sex_MF_Cn

12 possible consistence issues

thank you

you install from MO or NMM,if from MO try using option which recommends CEO from here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/?,ifthis not help try install from NMM and then start FNIS, I had the same problem as you  i trying install this from MO but MO dont install correctly "a large path folders" after that i installing from NMM and i paste manually patch 1.02 and i dont have this errors in FNIS. Now is 1.04 version then i think it will be the same. 

There's a new PDF up V2 Draft of the animation map on my first page post which should be completely accurate now. It has all current key presses, commentary on some sections that might be confusing and a tutorial on all the debug config options.

Hi Minhdat, thank you for posting this and sorry for the trouble. Those errors are covering 2 hand job scenes and one doggy style scene. I believe 0Sex will still work fine but those 3 positions will put your actors in a T-Pose.

I will use this information to shorten all those file names so hopefully the next draft will work. To fix this now try this IF you are using MO to install 0Sex:

Remove and reinstall 0Sex into MO but this time when it asks you to name the file in MO call it something very short even just "0" one letter would be safest for now. MO is hitting a problem where it uses folders that go deeper then windows allows when combined with my folder structure which is very deep, when MO encounters this it just leaves out the files. Shortening the name in MO can possibly alleviate this. 

If it doesn't work I will have a new version up soon so you can try all the positions. Currently you will be missing 3, DoublePump Twister HandJob, HandJob + Rub Balls, and Bending Mount Deep in Doggy Style. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for letting me know!

Well this is pretty amazing as a framework. and I look forward to see how it evolves. The branching path model is pretty damn amazing, and hopefully become the standard of how this type of interaction set up should work. You also seem to have a really good lead on build progression without falling to feature creep, which, as someone in design myself I know can cause pretty rough stagnation or burnout.

That said, there some super rough spots; a couple of the animations are over done, particularly the doggy style anims. Why I realized stylized content was your goal, the sub positions look something out of a gonzo pr0n from the mid 90s, the females/sub reactions are pretty hyper exaggerated. Rough sex does provoke some pretty energetic body reactions, but there still too much sell and not enough smooth when compared to the other ones, same for the orgasm animations, the sub looks like they're being blasted with a dragonfire water hose. While skyrim is a power fantasy, context should be paramount.

Also on the subject of sub, there's not much oral love or positional love for the ladies.

As for the controls, there's no other way to describe it other than needless clusterfuck.

you've effectively got 11 branched schemes, where four would be the max you need.

Arrow keys: start:

up > shift current branch animations for synced new branch

right > advance current branch step

down > increase speed

left > retreat branch step

Right shift + arrows keys:

up > dom up

right > sub up

down > dom down

left > sub down

right alt + arrow keys:

up> flip 180

right> face away

down> turn 90

left> face towards

right crtl + arrow keys:

up> spread legs

right> raise legs

down> shut legs

left> lower legs

Num 0 + arrow keys

up> fine up/bend up

right>  random new branch

down> fine down/bend down

left> orgasm interrupt

this along with debug control makes thing way more centralized and way more intuitive.

you've effectively got 11 branched schemes, where four would be the max you need.

down > increase speed

up > dom up

right > sub up

down > dom down

left > sub down

right alt + arrow keys:

up> flip 180

right> face away

down> turn 90

left> face towards

right crtl + arrow keys:

up> spread legs

right> raise legs

down> shut legs

left> lower legs

Num 0 + arrow keys

up> fine up/bend up

left> orgasm interrupt

this along with debug control makes thing way more centralized and way more intuitive.

(spoilered to keep quote short) That's a good idea, would you mind explaining the controls in the mod like this?

Or could you, CEO 0S? This type of explanation is much easier. I'm looking at the .pdf with excitement, but..

I'm getting very dizzy.

EDIT: You don't have to of course, I'm writing down the full guide ^_^

down > increase speed

up > dom up

right > sub up

down > dom down

left > sub down

right alt + arrow keys:

up> flip 180

right> face away

down> turn 90

left> face towards

right crtl + arrow keys:

up> spread legs

right> raise legs

down> shut legs

left> lower legs

Num 0 + arrow keys

up> fine up/bend up

left> orgasm interrupt

(spoilered to keep quote short) That's a good idea, would you mind explaining the controls in the mod like this?

Or could you, CEO 0S? This type of explanation is much easier. I'm looking at the .pdf with excitement, but..

I'm getting very dizzy.

I would say take it easy and get used to the EZ mode first then slowly adapt to the advanced ones.

That's how I currently am doing it.

I would say take it easy and get used to the EZ mode first then slowly adapt to the advanced ones.

I would, but it's not working for me :( after I wrote everything down too..

Can somebody help?

I have these things I thought I needed:

Sexlab.esm (v159c)

ZAZAnimationpack.esm (main v0605, patch and textures)

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

0SACT.esp (from the Nexus, and the patch from here)

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

But here's the problem I'm having. Don't get me wrong! Vekel has a lovely ear and it's fun to nibble, but this happens to every NPC I try "start" with.

enb%202015_09_08%2010_39_16_15_zpslofxih

Can somebody help?

Sexlab.esm (v159c)

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

But here's the problem I'm having. Don't get me wrong! Vekel has a lovely ear and it's fun to nibble, but this happens to every NPC I try "start" with.

Yeah I had that same problem too, did you update to the latest version? 1.04

EDIT: Also get the patch from the first page.

EZ control mode is a bit confusing but it's fun tbh.

The problem we have for now is there's no direct response from the animation, basically all key inputs lead to a delayed result. So, player don't know if thay are doing right, or just input something leads to a null branch.

Your "Advanced control" design is good. That part of mod made player thought they are actualy manipulating characters, not tapping space bar to next scene stuff. It's a good design, so keep the "lift the legs", "bend the sub down", "shut the legs" style of key settings with it. It's much more interactive than any sex animation mod we've ever had since Oblivion. Don't make the control part too simple.

I have a few thoughts to solve the problem (without simplify the key settings ofc).

1//

Add some hint. Top left cornor text hint will work. It's better than nothing, but it is also heavily delayed. A sound hint would be a perfect match. Let the Sub make some sounds, a groan, or something else that indicates player.

I have no experience on modding so I have no idea how difficult it would be. Let's say make an indicator, audio or text form for "ouch" (no more animation for this branch). It could be a simple text place holder for mod testers, then a better, more immersive version for future versions.

2//

Put a climax scene at the end of every branch (or the edge of the network). If a player pushes too hard on one branch, the end game scene shows up. If he finds a new set of key combo which could lead to another branch, the animation won't stop. If he input something wrong (something leads to nothing for now), orgasm anim kicks in and ends the show. It's a bit similar to the old Sexlab or even older LoversPK design, "back one stage then try a new set of animation" sort of gameplay, but it's still more immersive and interactive.

Can somebody help?

Sexlab.esm (v159c)

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

Looks like you need to run FNIS.

EZ control mode is a bit confusing but it's fun tbh.

The problem we have for now is there's no direct response from the animation, basically all key inputs lead to a delayed result. So, player don't know if thay are doing right, or just input something leads to a null branch.

Your "Advanced control" design is good. That part of mod made player thought they are actualy manipulating characters, not tapping space bar to next scene stuff. It's a good design, so keep the "lift the legs", "bend the sub down", "shut the legs" style of key settings with it. It's much more interactive than any sex animation mod we've ever had since Oblivion. Don't make the control part too simple.

I have a few thoughts to solve the problem (without simplify the key settings ofc).

1//

Add some hint. Top left cornor text hint will work. It's better than nothing, but it is also heavily delayed. A sound hint would be a perfect match. Let the Sub make some sounds, a groan, or something else that indicates player.

I have no experience on modding so I have no idea how difficult it would be. Let's say make an indicator, audio or text form for "ouch" (no more animation for this branch). It could be a simple text place holder for mod testers, then a better, more immersive version for future versions.

2//

Put a climax scene at the end of every branch (or the edge of the network). If a player pushes too hard on one branch, the end game scene shows up. If he finds a new set of key combo which could lead to another branch, the animation won't stop. If he input something wrong (something leads to nothing for now), orgasm anim kicks in and ends the show. It's a bit similar to the old Sexlab or even older LoversPK design, "back one stage then try a new set of animation" sort of gameplay, but it's still more immersive and interactive.

Can somebody help?

Sexlab.esm (v159c)

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

exactly :D  run FNIS if done use this option "Behavior Consistence Check" and look whether you have any errors confusion between those animations

Really enjoy your mod!

It feels like making sex with real lover,full of love and care.

The control system is really cool and immersive.

Some bugs:

The size of dick can't be adjusted by SOS, and it's too big for my girl's mouth and her pussy.

I use physical virgina and the my dick almost destryed her pussy, it's too big to get into the pussy,so the pussy blows up...it looks really hurtful...

I found that the size of dick would change in different stages

Advice:

So I think you can put some sliders into MCM to change the size...

And again, Big fun! 

exactly :D  run FNIS if done use this option "Behavior Consistence Check" and look whether you have any errors confusion between those animations

Duh! I can't believe I missed the simplest step, I think my mind was distracted with all the shiny controls in the .pdf  :lol:

Will report back with my success, fingers crossed!

Hey, what visual mods are you using for the gifs? Could you please edit them into the OP? Sorry if I missed it.

Those are the nicest looking gifs I've seen regarding the visuals, even without any animations.

Edit: I just read some of your Tumblr where you mentioned that this can't be explained.

I'm curious if you could just say the top 5 most important mods you use - for example I would say SG Female Textures Renewal and CBBE are basically what make the females in my game look like what they do. For males it's Better Males faces and SOS. Then AOF Believeable Hair for both as a 5th place finisher. I am not talking about an ENB or lightning mod for screenshots. Just their faces and bodies. Thanks.