OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Indeed the names are too long BUT

You can overcome it by simply extracting the files to the folder.

What I mean is after downloading the patch/mod if you are using MO or NMM simply extra the files to the MO folder of OSEX or extract them to Skyrim\Data if using NMM.

It will work this way since copy/paste gives files too long problem.

I came across one of your random GIFS on tumblr. I've been stalking your page every since (Roughly 2 months) with daily refreshes lol. I'm beyond excited. Some part of me wants to actually PLAY skyrim..but how can I when I've got innovators like you! You've motivated me to actually play with the software...I just dont want to pay for it....

Fantastic work!!! If I could just make a wish list:

incorporate scenarios into it such as the MOD defeat, I wish your mod could simply replace the sexlab animations entirely.

You've made it as simply as it could be to pick and transition...just wish it didn't require as much thinking to remember the keys lol. 

Is this safe to use alongside sexlab?

Sure is, this has no impact on any of the many mods that require sexlab and it doesnt stop sexlab from working. So far this is only a few interactive scenes that dont require or enhance any of the sexlab mods. Aside from both being about sex they literally have nothing to do with each other.

I've been monitoring your work for a couple of months now waiting for release and now that I've tried it I have a few suggestions on what you should improve/implement/avoid:

- The controls: It's basically a clusterfuck. Way too complicated and clunky, you really should streamline it somehow. Too much keys used for basic functions that could be implemented under a one-button menu. MCM menu is pretty much a must have for a mod this heavy in functionality, and you really shouldn't go overboard with hotkeys. A settings key (strip options, facelight, whatever), a modifier and 2-3 keys should be enough with the option to bind it to whatever you want.

- Actor position control: I mean X-Y-Z axis positioning. If you have a slightly larger height gap between to actors or some modified skeleton the positions can be really really off. Wouldn't really be an issue if it could be changed with getpos-setpos commands but the characters seem to be locked in place no matter what. This basically renders any and all animations and the mod itself useless for those who have a different/modified skeleton or taller than vanilla characters.

While I won't be using this mod just yet because of said things, I'm sure as fuck monitoring the thread and am waiting for future developement. Great overall job and amazing animations. Keep up the good work!

Been trying the new version and I get the same error as before, the animation just simply stops at one point and there is nothing I can de besides ending the animation, I cant even switch animations.

Would be great with a way to  make slight positioning adjustments due to different body types.

I still get the weird schlong readjustment, when doing the handjob at the start the schlong is really big but when I change to any of the other positions the schlong returns to its proper size (as controlled by SoS).

Any one else have an issue with the advanced controls not working? I have used the alt+ num - to see which ones should work on the position  but hitting shift or alt plus the listed key doesn't seem to work for me. I might have overlooked so directions thanks in advance for the help.

Any one else have an issue with the advanced controls not working? I have used the alt+ num - to see which ones should work on the position  but hitting shift or alt plus the listed key doesn't seem to work for me. I might have overlooked so directions thanks in advance for the help.

When it says major/minor key+a number, it doesnt mean the NUM number key, it means the regular number key.

To those still having a directory install issue I am working on an update today that will make it a lot shorter. It's quite a bit of data entry but I'll get it done. The update will only fix the directories so if you have it working there will be no need to update this time.

It should work fine with SexLab there's no conflicts at all you can think of this just as any other spell. The only issues I see is If a mod tries to initiate a SexLab scene on you while you are in the scene, for example if you have random encounters going and a guard wants to hit that. While 0Sex is happening both scenes happen at once and your characters teleports back and forth between them, it looks quite odd. 

Hi Arngrim, potentially there is some typos last minute changes in the directions. Can you give me a specific example of a scene? The left side is for the Dom and right side is for the Sub and so their specific alt or shift would have to be used in that case. It could very well be a typo on my part as well. Crate's reply sounds like the more plausible case, thanks!

Thanks Crate! Position change is coming there's been a few people looking for it. I'll look into the schlong size, does it starts initially extra large when the scene begins or is it whenever you arrive at that scene? Also is there a specific scene that the freeze happens, it could be a result of a typo which leads to a dead scene but also papyrus delay can cause thinks to detatch. I found it to become more unstable if I'm in an area with a lot of papyrus happening, like if I enter a town for the first time in a game and all the npcs have scenes and tasks they are trying to do on first time visit to a town.

Thank you for the critique and comments. I think your points are right on. The positioning control makes sense and  I will implement that in the coming version per actor and for the entire scene. For the controls I'll keep pursuing the ez mode keys to make them as stream lined and easy as possible, I would like the advanced keys to have the foundation to have the input to do pretty much any movement animated so I think they need to stay fairly complex. I will look into ways to make them simpler overall however. Basically I don't want to advanced mode to rely on any random chance calculation but I also don't want to feel like I can't make an animation that would be sexy because it doesn't fit into the schematics. My imposed criteria on it makes it excessive I know, I've got great feedback in this thread and hopefully can find a path to make both control modes more intuitive and smoother for users.

i have this issue too  :D . CEO good work its wonderfull ;),i have problem with scaling schlong i cant scale thickness in SOS racemenu if i use more or less value then normal schlong on start sex is deformation. And if you could set more scale schlong on sex animation will be better (i think yours scales that you use to on gif files:D), on oral animation is enough   

I'm having a similar problem to darkevilhum, as in, some animations with a install directory that is too long are giving errors and can't install. I'm using Mod Organizer by the way. I have tried to zip the folders causing the problems and install those separately but does not work either. The folders in question are 02_POS and 03_RLX

why archive shows it have corrupted files or path, bcs of long names ? Pasted it manual but got nothing in the game ...

I believe I have a fix that will take off 20-30 characters from the folder name but I'd like to test it. If you're having the issue and will be around for the next few hours and want to try the fix please PM me I would appreciate the help.

+1 i have this issue, trying to follow the pdf controls and not doing anything when i use controls as listed.

Thanks Crate! Position change is coming there's been a few people looking for it. I'll look into the schlong size, does it starts initially extra large when the scene begins or is it whenever you arrive at that scene? Also is there a specific scene that the freeze happens, it could be a result of a typo which leads to a dead scene but also papyrus delay can cause thinks to detatch. I found it to become more unstable if I'm in an area with a lot of papyrus happening, like if I enter a town for the first time in a game and all the npcs have scenes and tasks they are trying to do on first time visit to a town.

It starts out big while doing the handjob bit, once I start doing the blowjob it returns to its proper size.

So far the 2 times the scene has stopped working it was during the missionary position but it was 2 different stages so not sure if that has any effect.