OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Oh lawd, only 5 minutes of testing it in game and really love it so far  :D

Is there a chance for a future CBBE release btw? Using it with a CBBE body gives me miss alignment of textures (since I guess your mod forces a UNP body?).

I'm glad you like it, of course I'm nervous and I hope the beta state is not to frustrating / lack luster for people to use. I apologize for any frustration that is caused but I'm glad to hear you like it!

My mod doesn't touch the bodies so the texture problem I believe is  from a different source. I will double check the files now but I don't think 0Sex is doing that, The only change it does is scale the male's genital bones to an optimal size for my animations. The skyrim head is standardized on most bodies but the mouth position in facegen I can't control. With an SoS schlong and a mouth roughly close to where it is in vanilla mouth alignment should be right on I believe but I'm curious for feedback on this.

In terms of hands on the body however and exact placement on the female anatomy that will vary depending on deviation of the shape from something unpish. Possibly when SexDentity is available I will look into a CBBE exact version as I'd have the means then to specify certain animations. The change would have to be done on each animation itself so potentially it would double the animation load so if I got around to it I would most likely just identify the one's that could really benefit from CBBE alignment the most and make some alternates for those.

-------------------------

To get it out of the way the most prevalent bug is going to be with the installation directory being to deep if the user's MO or Wrye temp directory is 10 characters or more deeper then Skyrim in terms of address length. I hit this in Alpha and did a bandaid on it but I am expecting it to still effect some. It will take me  a couple days to make the directories go easy for everyone. I'll post fixes

I have a problem due max file path.

I read the previous post warning MO users, but I'm installing manually. In my case is a problem with windows (7).

My steam is installed in default folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim

The conflicting files come from 2 folders:

Data\meshes\actors\character\Animations\0S0\0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\<folder>\01_ENEX

Max file path is like 260 in my system, max file name with extension in these paths for me is 81.

Thanks

I read the previous post warning MO users, but I'm installing manually. In my case is a problem with windows (7).

My steam is installed in default folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim

Data\meshes\actors\character\Animations\0S0\0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\<folder>\01_ENEX

Max file path is like 260 in my system, max file name with extension in these paths for me is 81.

Thanks

Thank you B3lisario for the information. The positions folder can be deleted entirely, packing error on my part. If both the errors are in that folder  I hope that fixes the problem. 

This one can be deleted: 0S0\0Sex\Positions

01_BxP, 02_POS, and 03_RLX are the actual folders. Positions is left over from before the fix sorry about that!

Please let me know if this works and I'll repack a new core to hopefully bring this problem way down.

Thanks

same problem here, fix please

Thanks

Thank you B3lisario for the information. The positions folder can be deleted entirely, packing error on my part. If both the errors are in that folder  I hope that fixes the problem. 

01_BxP, 02_POS, and 03_RLX are the actual folders. Positions is left over from before the fix sorry about that!

Please let me know if this works and I'll repack a new core to hopefully bring this problem way down.

Must be just me but same problem on windows 10

Hmm it seems that either I'm doing something wrong or my characters don't want to undress. I am pressing Arrow Left and Right + Num1 to undress the chars, but it doesn't work (unless I got it all wrong)

Otherwise, the animations are the best I've seen/

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out by using the debug keys (5 and 4)

Oh lawd, only 5 minutes of testing it in game and really love it so far  :D

Is there a chance for a future CBBE release btw? Using it with a CBBE body gives me miss alignment of textures (since I guess your mod forces a UNP body?).

I'm glad you like it, of course I'm nervous and I hope the beta state is not to frustrating / lack luster for people to use. I apologize for any frustration that is caused but I'm glad to hear you like it!

My mod doesn't touch the bodies so the texture problem I believe is  from a different source. I will double check the files now but I don't think 0Sex is doing that, The only change it does is scale the male's genital bones to an optimal size for my animations. The skyrim head is standardized on most bodies but the mouth position in facegen I can't control. With an SoS schlong and a mouth roughly close to where it is in vanilla mouth alignment should be right on I believe but I'm curious for feedback on this.

In terms of hands on the body however and exact placement on the female anatomy that will vary depending on deviation of the shape from something unpish. Possibly when SexDentity is available I will look into a CBBE exact version as I'd have the means then to specify certain animations. The change would have to be done on each animation itself so potentially it would double the animation load so if I got around to it I would most likely just identify the one's that could really benefit from CBBE alignment the most and make some alternates for those.

-------------------------

To get it out of the way the most prevalent bug is going to be with the installation directory being to deep if the user's MO or Wrye temp directory is 10 characters or more deeper then Skyrim in terms of address length. I hit this in Alpha and did a bandaid on it but I am expecting it to still effect some. It will take me  a couple days to make the directories go easy for everyone. I'll post fixes

Oh scrap that part about CBBE, I fucked up with bodyslide batch build at same time I was installing this mod >_>

As for the other errors people are having, I'm having none of that and I'm just using Nexus Mod Manager. (also referring to the errors people give on the Nexus)

Hmm it seems that either I'm doing something wrong or my characters don't want to undress. I am pressing Arrow Left and Right + Num1 to undress the chars, but it doesn't work (unless I got it all wrong)

Otherwise, the animations are the best I've seen/

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out by using the debug keys (5 and 4)

Hey glad you figured it out, the ez mode controls will only cause a scene if there is a scene present. The only one currently available is in "Doggy Style, legs in" Resting position which is a panty strip.

There's a few more close maybe next week sometime, a strip pants in the same scene, a strip chest / bra in the handjobs and a sub stripping dom pre Hand Job scenes.

There's a third method in the advanced controls for stripping although it's kind of confusing.

You hit Enter + 2 ( on the left side numbers) to turn on and off equipment config (Note when in a config mode all other keys are disabled so if you find you can't move your characters anymore you most likely left config mode on.

In equipment config: 1 = the Dom and 2 = the Sub. You hold sub or dom then hit the first digit of the slot you want to unequip on the left numbers then the second digit on the num pad and it takes off that specific slot. It requips it if you hit it again as well usually.

So to remove the sub's boots (37) for example would be   2 + 3 ( on the left numbers) + num 7 all held down at once. With equipment config turned on.

Enter + 1:  brings up effects config which only has lights currently.  Left alt + 1 will light up the dom and Right alt + 1 lights up the sub while you are in effects config. The convention is off here sorry. I use 1 and 2 in the prior for people that can't reach the alt and a key with one hand.

--------

In terms of the File directory issue I'm waiting on a confirmed fix report and will reupload a new core it will be shortly today.

Do i need my own body setup or no?

Thanks for the mod.

Bodies aren't affected by my mod so whatever you want to use is fine there's no way to further customize it to your exact body shape currently. The further it is from UNP the less alignment they will have but overall it should be fairly close.

Phew kinda happy i got a printer right next to my PC, had to print the Controls :P

It's part of advanced controls but you can bring up my poorly written help box by hitting L alt + R alt and the num - key.  The text it gives you will be in regards to advanced keys meaning the DOM has the left side ALT SHIFT  and the SUB has the right side ALT SHIFT

For example if the left alt + num minus menu says:

+1  it means, Left alt + 1

+DN means Left alt + DN

MIN+1 would mean Left Shift + 1

ALT is Major, Shift is Minor. GF told me I should just write Shift and ALT there instead of MIN MAJ

Left side is for the dom right side is for the female. It will come into play in more complicated animations for example if the sub is masturbating and jerking the dom off so they can each have their own speeds and input.

Thanks

Yes without 0S0\0Sex\Positions Windows won't complain on installing.

Another issue I've noticed, you are including scripts\ActorUtil.pex which is a script from papyrusutil. Maybe you forgot to add this dependency, or pack the dll.

FNIS complains about missing files, not sure if this a serious problem.

FNIS Behavior V5.5 06/09/2015 22:43:20

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones) male: Default (99 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading 0S0 V?.? ...

Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...

Reading SAMPoses V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Creature Pack not installed

1635 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

Duplicate AnimEvent AM_MISH_Lu9Go_Kn6_01_NM_IDL_LgSpE01_PO1_S5_D for character, mods 0S0 and 0S0

Duplicate AnimEvent AM_MISH_Lu9Go_Kn6_01_NM_IDL_LgSpE01_PO1_S5_S for character, mods 0S0 and 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\AssUpIdleDF_EJ_DF_01_DF_NX_V00_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\AssUpIdleDF_EJ_DF_01_DF_NX_V00_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\AssUpIdleDF_EJ_DoggyStyle01EN_01_DF_NX_V00_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\AssUpIdleDF_EJ_DoggyStyle01EN_01_DF_NX_V00_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\AssUpIdleDF_EJ_DoggyStyle01EX_01_DF_NX_V00_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\AssUpIdleDF_EJ_DoggyStyle01EX_01_DF_NX_V00_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\02_ALT\AssRev01\00_XFR\AssUp_AssRev01EN_DF_AssUpIdleDF_EJ_DF_NX_V00_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\02_ALT\AssRev01\00_XFR\AssUp_AssRev01EN_DF_AssUpIdleDF_EJ_DF_NX_V00_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\02_ALT\AssRev01\00_XFR\AssUp_AssRev01EX_DF_AssUpIdleDF_EJ_DF_NX_V00_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\02_ALT\AssRev01\00_XFR\AssUp_AssRev01EX_DF_AssUpIdleDF_EJ_DF_NX_V00_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\02_ALT\AssRev01\05_STRIP\AssUp_AssRev01_STRIP_Panties_01_DF_NX_V00_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\02_ALT\AssRev01\05_STRIP\AssUp_AssRev01_STRIP_Panties_01_DF_NX_V00_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\02_ALT\AssRev01\05_STRIP\AssUp_AssRev01_STRIP_Pants_01_DF_NX_V00_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\02_ALT\AssRev01\05_STRIP\AssUp_AssRev01_STRIP_Pants_01_DF_NX_V00_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\02_ALT\AssRev01\AssUp_AssRev01_01_DF_01_DF_NX_V00_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\01_Intro\AssUp\02_ALT\AssRev01\AssUp_AssRev01_01_DF_01_DF_NX_V00_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_FKL_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_FKL_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_FKL_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_S2_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_FKL_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_S2_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_FKL_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_S3_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_FKL_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_S3_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_FKL_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_S4_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_FKL_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_S4_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_FKL_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_S5_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_FKL_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_S5_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\00_XFER\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EN_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_FrX_sBJ01_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\00_XFER\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EN_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_FrX_sBJ01_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\00_XFER\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EX_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_ToX_sBJ01_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnStraight01\62_SMoDi1\BJRo2HForce01\00_XFER\UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EX_sKnStraight01_sMoDi1_BJRo2HForce01_DF_ToX_sBJ01_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\02_Positions\AssUp\DoggyStyle\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS\01_ENEX\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS_ENEXQ_DFOUT01_01_DF_NX_V00_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\02_Positions\AssUp\DoggyStyle\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS\01_ENEX\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS_ENEXQ_DFOUT01_01_DF_NX_V00_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\02_Positions\AssUp\DoggyStyle\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS\01_ENEX\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS_ENEXQ_DFENT01_01_DF_NX_V00_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\02_Positions\AssUp\DoggyStyle\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS\01_ENEX\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS_ENEXQ_DFENT01_01_DF_NX_V00_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\02_Positions\AssUp\DoggyStyle\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS_DF_01_DF_NX_V00_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\02_Positions\AssUp\DoggyStyle\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS_DF_01_DF_NX_V00_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\02_Positions\AssUp\DoggyStyle\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS_DF_02_DF_NX_V00_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\02_Positions\AssUp\DoggyStyle\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS_DF_02_DF_NX_V00_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\02_Positions\AssUp\DoggyStyle\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS_DF_03_DF_NX_V00_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Mods\0Sex\02_Positions\AssUp\DoggyStyle\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS\DoggyStyleBasic01_PUS_DF_03_DF_NX_V00_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\AssUp\DogSty\LegsInPUS01\HoldHips01\01_ENEX\AssUp_NM_DogSty_LegsInPUS01_HoldHips01_EX_S04_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\AssUp\DogSty\LegsInPUS01\HoldHips01\01_ENEX\AssUp_NM_DogSty_LegsInPUS01_HoldHips01_EX_S04_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\AssUp\DogSty\LegsInPUS01\HoldHips01\AssUp_NM_DogSty_LegsInPUS01_HoldHips01_FKL_S04_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\AssUp\DogSty\LegsInPUS01\HoldHips01\AssUp_NM_DogSty_LegsInPUS01_HoldHips01_FKL_S04_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\AssUp\DogSty\LegsInPUS01\HoldHips01\20_WCS\AssUp_NM_DogSty_LegsInPUS01_HoldHips01_WCS_A01_FKL_S04_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\AssUp\DogSty\LegsInPUS01\HoldHips01\20_WCS\AssUp_NM_DogSty_LegsInPUS01_HoldHips01_WCS_A01_FKL_S04_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\AssUpRST\DogSty\LegsInPUS01\ShoulderPin01\AssUp_FGT_DogStyRST_LegsInPUS01_ShoulderPin01_FKL_S01_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\AssUpRST\DogSty\LegsInPUS01\ShoulderPin01\AssUp_FGT_DogStyRST_LegsInPUS01_ShoulderPin01_FKL_S01_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\AssUpRST\DogSty\LegsInPUS01\ShoulderPin01\10_BRF\AssUp_FGT_DogStyRST_LegsInPUS01_ShoulderPin01_BRF_EN_S01_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\AssUpRST\DogSty\LegsInPUS01\ShoulderPin01\10_BRF\AssUp_FGT_DogStyRST_LegsInPUS01_ShoulderPin01_BRF_EN_S01_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\AssUpRST\DogSty\LegsInPUS01\ShoulderPin01\10_BRF\AssUp_FGT_DogStyRST_LegsInPUS01_ShoulderPin01_BRF_FKL_S01_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\AssUpRST\DogSty\LegsInPUS01\ShoulderPin01\10_BRF\AssUp_FGT_DogStyRST_LegsInPUS01_ShoulderPin01_BRF_FKL_S01_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_FKL_LC1_DF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_FKL_LC1_DF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\DubTwist1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_FKL_LC1_DubTwist1_DF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\DubTwist1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_FKL_LC1_DubTwist1_DF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\DubTwist1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_EN_LC1_DubTwist1_FrDF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\DubTwist1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_EN_LC1_DubTwist1_FrDF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\DubTwist1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_EX_LC1_DubTwist1_ToDF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\DubTwist1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_EX_LC1_DubTwist1_ToDF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHldBalls1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_FKL_LC1_SHldBalls1_DF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHldBalls1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_FKL_LC1_SHldBalls1_DF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHldBalls1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_EN_LC1_SHldBalls1_FrDF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHldBalls1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_EN_LC1_SHldBalls1_FrDF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHldBalls1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_EX_LC1_SHldBalls1_ToDF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHldBalls1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_EX_LC1_SHldBalls1_ToDF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHndDAbs1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_FKL_LC1_SHndDAbs1_DF_S1_V1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHndDAbs1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_FKL_LC1_SHndDAbs1_DF_S1_V1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHndDAbs1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_FKL_LC1_SHndDAbs1_DF_S1_V2_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHndDAbs1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_FKL_LC1_SHndDAbs1_DF_S1_V2_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHndDAbs1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_EN_LC1_SHndDAbs1_FrDF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHndDAbs1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_EN_LC1_SHndDAbs1_FrDF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHndDAbs1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_EX_LC1_SHndDAbs1_ToDF_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\02_ALT\SHndDAbs1\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_EX_LC1_SHndDAbs1_ToDF_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusRub01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusRub01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusRub01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusRub01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusRub01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusRub01S2_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusRub01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusRub01S2_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusRub01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusRub01S3_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusRub01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusRub01S3_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusRub01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusRub01S4_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusRub01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusRub01S4_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusRub01\00_XFER\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EN_SPusRub01S1_FrLC01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusRub01\00_XFER\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EN_SPusRub01S1_FrLC01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusRub01\00_XFER\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EX_SPusRub01S1_ToLC01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusRub01\00_XFER\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EX_SPusRub01S1_ToLC01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusFing01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusFing01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusFing01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusFing01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusFing01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusFing01S2_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusFing01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusFing01S2_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusFing01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusFing01S3_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusFing01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusFing01S3_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusFing01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusFing01S4_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusFing01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusFing01S4_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusFing01\01_ENEX\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EN_SPusFing01S1_FrSPusRub01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusFing01\01_ENEX\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EN_SPusFing01S1_FrSPusRub01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusFing01\01_ENEX\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EX_SPusFing01S1_ToSPusRub01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusFing01\01_ENEX\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EX_SPusFing01S1_ToSPusRub01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusPat01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusPat01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusPat01\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SPusPat01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusPat01\01_ENEX\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EN_SPusPat01S1_FrSPusRub01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusPat01\01_ENEX\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EN_SPusPat01S1_FrSPusRub01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusPat01\01_ENEX\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EX_SPusPat01S1_ToSPusRub01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\SPusPat01\01_ENEX\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EX_SPusPat01S1_ToSPusRub01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SClimax01S1_V1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SClimax01S1_V1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SClimax01S1_V2_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SClimax01S1_V2_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SClimax01S1_V3_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SClimax01S1_V3_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EN_SClimax01S1_FrSPusRub01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EN_SClimax01S1_FrSPusRub01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SClimax02S1_S1_V1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SClimax02S1_S1_V1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SClimax02S1_S1_V2_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SClimax02S1_S1_V2_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EN_SClimax02S1_FrSClimax01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EN_SClimax02S1_FrSClimax01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SClimax03S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SClimax03S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EN_SClimax03S1_FrSClimax02S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EN_SClimax03S1_FrSClimax02S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SOrgasm01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SOrgasm01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SOrgasm01Recover01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_FKL_SOrgasm01Recover01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EX_SOrgasm01RecoverS1_ToLC01S1_S1_S.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile 0Sex\Positions\OnKneesF\BHJ\SKnFc01_DSt01\STHandJ01\20_SWC\01\00Climax\OnKneesF_NM_BHJ_SKnFc01_DSt01_STHandJ01_SWC01_EX_SOrgasm01RecoverS1_ToLC01S1_S1_D.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile DoggyStyleEscapeSub.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile DoggyStyleEscapeDom.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile DoggyPenetrationSub.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile DoggyPenetrationDom.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile PreDoggySub.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile PreDoggyDom.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TestSub.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TestDom.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TestSub2.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TestDom2.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TestSub3.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TestDom3.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TestSub4.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TestDom4.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile HairPullEnterSub.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile HairPullEnterDom.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile HairPullSub.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile HairPullDom.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile HairPullExitSub.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile HairPullExitDom.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TapAssEnterSub.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TapAssEnterDom.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TapAssSub.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TapAssDom.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TapAssExitSub.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile TapAssExitDom.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile DoggyStyleV1Sub.hkx for character, mod 0S0

Missing AnimFile DoggyStyleV1Dom.hkx for character, mod 0S0

158 possible consistence issues

I've checked the papyrus logs and saw some issues:

- In the xDoSaveCockSize function the line with "zNodeScale [7]" produces an error because the arrays have size 7 and their last element is 6.

- Also in this function, some schlong bone names are wrong. For example, "NPC Genitals01 [Gen02]" should be "NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]". Not sure if this is a problem, schlong size and aligment was right in my game (I'm using SAM right now). Same happens in xDoRestoreCockSize.

- xDoQuickStrip produces a lot of warnings in papyrus log when the characters are already nude

Despite the reported issues, I didn't see any problem in game.

Alignment and animations ran flawless.

Good job!

Incredible mod!

I've managed to check most of it. I just ran into something that i'm not sure if it's intentional because not implemented yet or an actual bug. It seems my follower is resisting the spell when i try to move from base idle to the start anim in some of the UP6 (I think?)

EROlZrS.jpg

Anyway. This is just awesome!

Keep up the good work!

I've installed the mod and played with it for a bit. Here are my first impressions:

• It's an awesome mod. Period. :D
  • Animations look great. Best I've seen so far in Skyrim!
  • Actor Positioning is much better than in SexLab
  • Interactive control rocks!

Here are some of the issues I've encountered:

• When using Equippable SOS for females, the schlong size gets reduced to the size of a finger nail. Don't know about males.
  • When I attempt to switch from handjob / blowjob to a different position, a notification pops up telling me that my partner "Resisted 0SAction something", and nothing happens.
  • We really need some on-screen guidance which actions are possible. Hitting Numpad-Minus plus ALT is just awkward.
  • The Numpad-Zero key serves both as the initiator for a scene and as the major modifier. That might not be ideal. I wanted to hit Major+UP, when an NPC walked by, and hitting Numpad Zero initiated another sex scene in parallel, which looked *really* awkward. It should not be possible (intentionally or by accident) to start another sex scene while one is still in progress.
  • For debugging purposes, some console output would be nice, especially when switching positions, which unfortunately did not work for me.
  • Please, for god's sake, take the time and improve the key descriptions in the menus. Don't use symbolic names (major/minor...) but the *actual* key. Also, please keep in mind that some of us are playing on keyboard (i.e. without gamepad, so there is no digipad...)
  • Have you considered an MCM menu for keybindings?

So, there are still some minor bugs to fix, and some improvements regarding usability / accessibility are needed. However, overall this is a very cool mod already! Congratulations on an awesome first release :)

I've installed the mod and played with it for a bit. Here are my first impressions:

• When using Equippable SOS for females, the schlong size gets reduced to the size of a finger nail. Don't know about males.
  • When I attempt to switch from handjob / blowjob to a different position, a notification pops up telling me that my partner "Resisted 0SAction something", and nothing happens.
  • We really need some on-screen guidance which actions are possible. Hitting Numpad-Minus plus ALT is just awkward.
  • The Numpad-Zero key serves both as the initiator for a scene and as the major modifier. That might not be ideal. I wanted to hit Major+UP, when an NPC walked by, and hitting Numpad Zero initiated another sex scene, which looked *really* awkward.
  • For debugging purposes, some console output would be nice, especially when switching positions, which unfortunately did not work for me.
  • Please, for god's sake, take the time and improve the key descriptions in the menus. Don't use symbolic names (major/minor...) but the *actual* key. Also, please keep in mind that some of us are playing on keyboard (i.e. without gamepad, so there is no digipad...)

Congratulations on an awesome first release :)

Just wanted to comment on the equippable schlong part, because I'm using it too but for me it scales to a bigger version (that seems like the size which was intended for the animations). In racemenu i'm using the regular size though (all sliders set to 1), could it may be have something to do with that?

Awesome Mod! I have a couple quick questions I was hoping you might be able to answer:

1. I followed your advice and deleted the "Positions" folder and was able to install the mod in MO. Do I need to manually reinstall the "Positions" folder once the rest of the mod is installed through MO?

2. I am experiencing a bug where certain transitions cause my character to transport "into" the other character. I reach the DoggyStyle Resting on Stomach with Ass up position and try to unequip/undress ( tried both the equip + 2 and DPAD + 1) and both cause my player to just transport inside the DOM npc). This is also true for a couple other transitions. For example, moving toward sex from the kneeling to oral will produce the same effect. Any ideas?

3. When running a consistency check on FNIS, it is telling me that there are 260 possible consistency errors of missing anims. One folder for example is calling on 0Mods\0Sex\... but there is no 0Mods folder installed. Also, I checked a couple animations it says are missing and can find them installed  in the folder.

Thanks!

I like it so far. Sometimes things get a little jumbled but it is early release still so I wager things will get ironed out more. But these are so organic and more alive. They do not look robotic and static like other animations do/have in the past. This actually works good with my Dragons Crown'ish big body muscle women presets for UUNP Bodyslide. I was surprised, I was expecting it to look bad due to the size of my presets. But no, it looks great and works great!I I tested this on all of my presets and others for UUNP, and all work and look great using this. Won't make a big post, so really, this is awesome. Thank you for sharing such a piece of art. I am really looking forward to the future of this one. :heart:  :D

Yes without 0S0\0Sex\Positions Windows won't complain on installing.

Another issue I've noticed, you are including scripts\ActorUtil.pex which is a script from papyrusutil. Maybe you forgot to add this dependency, or pack the dll.

I've checked the papyrus logs and saw some issues:

- In the xDoSaveCockSize function the line with "zNodeScale [7]" produces an error because the arrays have size 7 and their last element is 6.

- Also in this function, some schlong bone names are wrong. For example, "NPC Genitals01 [Gen02]" should be "NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]". Not sure if this is a problem, schlong size and aligment was right in my game (I'm using SAM right now). Same happens in xDoRestoreCockSize.

- xDoQuickStrip produces a lot of warnings in papyrus log when the characters are already nude

Despite the reported issues, I didn't see any problem in game.

Alignment and animations ran flawless.

Good job!

Thank you, b3lisario for this help. It's solving issues coming already, I much appreciate you taking the time again to help me! 

All will be in the next core this evening except xDoQuickStrip which i have to look into. Using a toggle system so it requips what was removed on a second press however it's having some bugs that I need to work out.

The comments as well as well, I'm glad you like it so far thank you!

Incredible mod!

I've managed to check most of it. I just ran into something that i'm not sure if it's intentional because not implemented yet or an actual bug. It seems my follower is resisting the spell when i try to move from base idle to the start anim in some of the UP6 (I think?)

Anyway. This is just awesome!

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the feedback and I'm very happy you like it. I love the shot you posted  and your couple modeled there look great! I'm glad to see the start of the mfg expressions is working for others as well.

That base position and the bend over's with it (Stand 6) is the misfit of the base positions that have positions. Hunched over jerking off leading to  "riding" got temporarily removed for launch as the position needs an overhaul badly. Potentially that might be the one resisting. The super bent over over is not animated yet as well. You should be able to access the bend over deep jerk where the sub keeps their ass up (without orgasm however) and the ass feeding animation as well. That's all that's currently available until the next patch. If this is the case I might have left something in causing it to post a resist when i disabled it, thanks for the heads up! This is potentially in UP6 though as Alan mentioned a similar issue there. Looking into it.

• The Numpad-Zero key serves both as the initiator for a scene and as the major modifier. That might not be ideal. I wanted to hit Major+UP, when an NPC walked by, and hitting Numpad Zero initiated another sex scene in parallel, which looked *really* awkward. It should not be possible (intentionally or by accident) to start another sex scene while one is still in progress.
  • Have you considered an MCM menu for keybindings?

So, there are still some minor bugs to fix, and some improvements regarding usability / accessibility are needed. However, overall this is a very cool mod already! Congratulations on an awesome first release :)

Thanks so much for the comments I'm really glad people seem to be enjoying it. Your feedback I think is absolutely right on. As I'm sure you can see I have a tendancy to do way overly complex solutions for no reason so I appreciate having the clear feed back that would make this easier and more accessible to everyone. The idea of just posting the key presses in the debug log (Top left corner) was brought up which I think is sound.

The SoS issue b3lisario just caught for me. I typoed and one bone wasn't getting scaled, I'm assuming that by chance that was the bone that needed to be scaled to counter the shrinking in our scaling of the bones.

MCM definitely in time. I'm looking for ways to make the script easier to co-develop by dividing segments up as I'd like the intricacy parts to be able to be designed by anyone and assigned in SexDentity. For example if someone wanted to make a specific suite of facial expressions I'd like there to be access to that without having to mess with actual major script to much. Waiting on that to come into place before seting up and MCM.

This section however: 

I'm not sure what section you mean isn't working?

Thank you so much for this, the nice comments and the very helpful feedback!

what the Dself +   and  *Sub Major  means ?

DSelf is V and Sub Major is Right Side alt.  Major is basically ALT and I should just call it that, Minor is Shift. Sub is the right side keys, making it Right Alt + whatever it says.

Sorry very confusing I know. Alan had good input on the usability and naming conventions and I'm going to take them all into account as I think it would help a lot.

Dself is V, which is a key that uses the same standard as major (alt) keys in terms of general movement. The dom's Alt keys makes the actor move the sub so he needed a key to move himself as well. If it's in reference to the sub however it's a left over typo / mistake I am trying to remove all the Sub V-keys and i must have missed one. If you're in standing bent over position try using Right  ALT + 5 or +6 instead and I'll correct that.

I am extremely impressed, still very confused about the whole thing but it looks amazing!

Ok had a few issues (as to be expected), at one point the male character stopped being animated and nothing I did could start him again, essentially the scene ended there.

What does Dself+3 mean ?

Very interesting for sure.

0sbody would be very exciting to see at some point, feels like it would be perfect here even though the ones I have used tonight seemed to function pretty well.

Greetings, 

I've given your mod a try and I rather like it, the one thing I had trouble with is getting the actors naked. Was I supposed to get them to a specific animation first before I got them to undress? Maybe there was something I missed in the reading, I will read again, thank you very much for the mod :) 

-C

Version 1.02 core files are on the nexus and a new patch for 1.02 is on my post here as well. There was a short window of time where potentially you could have downloaded 1.02 on the nexus but the 1.01 patch, this will not work, this will cause issues in the case this did happen so you will need to download the 1.02 core from nexus and the 1.02 patch here.

Fixes:

- Sorry for those experience the directory being too long issue. This should stop that issue for most people experiencing it. Please let me know if it still happens and I will figure it out.

- The FNIS consistency errors have been cleaned up as well.

-There was some script issues with the male anatomy scaling which have been corrected.

- 2 scenes were not reachable with EZ-Mode keys from the "Sub standing, facing away position."

All have been corrected please let me know of any issues that show up in the new version.

Awesome Mod! I have a couple quick questions I was hoping you might be able to answer:

1. I followed your advice and deleted the "Positions" folder and was able to install the mod in MO. Do I need to manually reinstall the "Positions" folder once the rest of the mod is installed through MO?

2. I am experiencing a bug where certain transitions cause my character to transport "into" the other character. I reach the DoggyStyle Resting on Stomach with Ass up position and try to unequip/undress ( tried both the equip + 2 and DPAD + 1) and both cause my player to just transport inside the DOM npc). This is also true for a couple other transitions. For example, moving toward sex from the kneeling to oral will produce the same effect. Any ideas?

3. When running a consistency check on FNIS, it is telling me that there are 260 possible consistency errors of missing anims. One folder for example is calling on 0Mods\0Sex\... but there is no 0Mods folder installed. Also, I checked a couple animations it says are missing and can find them installed  in the folder.

Thanks!

Proxy sorry you are having trouble. I've uploaded a new 1.02 core to nexus and 1.02 patch to this post. Try them out and let me know please if you rae still having issues. The consistency FNIS check should be clean as well.

I am extremely impressed, still very confused about the whole thing but it looks amazing!

Ok had a few issues (as to be expected), at one point the male character stopped being animated and nothing I did could start him again, essentially the scene ended there.

What does Dself+3 mean ?

Very interesting for sure.

0sbody would be very exciting to see at some point, feels like it would be perfect here even though the ones I have used tonight seemed to function pretty well.

Thank you for the comments. Dself is the "V" key which follows he same convention of movement as the alt modifier. For example V+3 makes the Dom stand up and V+4 makes the dom kneel down. It's a bandaid to the fact that the Dom's alt keys manipulate and do actions to the Sub so the Dom had no way to control their own movements. However it's used in very few scenes and I might try to find a better solution.

0SBody would shine in a case like this if you weren't concerned about clothing during the act. You'd have instant access to a lot of shapes. My only reason keeping 0Sbody to myself is that it's so hard to mod around and really makes modding hard plus BodyGen can accomplish so much of what 0Sbody had as an advantage that the huge time investment wouldn't feel worth it if my structure wasn't deep in it. If you really want to try I'm open to share it, but i wouldn't want to make it available unless people knew the hell they were getting into with it.

Not sure about the animation stopping. The loop is triggered by an animation call at the start of every animation. There's a chance for it to somehow miss that call. I'm not entirely sure how but I haven't been able to fix it yet. I might adjust the system to not depend on that call if. Once the system misses a que it's bad news for 0Sex as it needs the starting input to know what keys to register. Sorry if this happens. I've experienced it a few times but find it fairly uncommon I am looking into a solution to fix it.

Greetings, 

I've given your mod a try and I rather like it, the one thing I had trouble with is getting the actors naked. Was I supposed to get them to a specific animation first before I got them to undress? Maybe there was something I missed in the reading, I will read again, thank you very much for the mod :)

-C

That's due to lack of content currently. I plan to add in stripping animations for both actors stripping each other through out the scenes focusing on the body parts that they could reach from their current orientation. When the mod is as I intend it to be the actors will start standing as close to as they were in Skyrim when the spell was first cast, they will approach embrace and a majority of the stripping will happen in this scene but there will be in time stripping options through out all the scenes.

The issue with stripping is a bit complex. I don't want to enforce the player to have to strip, for example I want them to be able to advance the scene dressed or not and the extent of the stripping they do is at their discretion. This is mostly due to there being no standardization amongst a lot of the equipment slots so it would get complicated impossible to define restrictions that worked for all users. Also a method to propogate the strip scenes so you have relatively good access to the stripping you need at most scenes is something to think about.

To fix the issue of showing up mid sex in clothes there's two methods. You can press Numpad 8 which brings up a quick config to unequip all clothing from either actor. There's an advanced control method which is listed in my original post in the section on setting up 0Sex / installing. It's more complicated at first but once you get the hang of it I find it really quick. It will remove specific pieces of clothing but you have to know what slot your equipment is in. I might just combine it all into a single num 8 menu where you can unequip all or unequip specific pieces.

The stripping animations are longer (around 12 seconds) and have complex movement so they take my longer to make but I find them exciting and once I fill in the transitions that are just blending now and not animating I will focus on including more orgasms, stripping and resting, a way to resolve the post orgasm and what happens, and more Sub initiated moves in the penetrating sex scenes. For example situations where the sub could start backing up pumping in doggy style and take over the flow of the scene if desired. 

Regardless of my install directory, I still get the path too long issue (with latest core + patch) for the folder 01_ENEX. Ican skip it and the mod runs beautifully by the way minus the obvious ctd when trying to play those anims that were in the folder.

path that is too long to paste/install. meshes\actors\character\animations\0S0\0Sex\02_POS\NM\UP9\Kn9Ga_St6_01\_KnBefore01\61_SHndDi1\_HJ01\02_ALT\_DubPump1\01_ENEX

seems the file names for

UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EN_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sDubPump1_FrX_DF_S1_D

UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EN_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sDubPump1_FrX_DF_S1_S

UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EX_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sDubPump1_ToX_DF_S1_D

UP9_Kn9Ga_St6_01_NM_EX_sKnBefore01_sHndDi1_sHJ01_sDubPump1_ToX_DF_S1_S

are all 1 char too long (according to my windows)

I would suggest a new and much more simplistic naming convention. Given the depth the overall structure, I'd just cut down the animation names to numbers and perhaps stick in a .txt/xml file with them that details what they are, where they came from etc etc. Given that all your nested folders are named appropriately, I think they should suffice for organisation? Just my 2 cents as a programmer, file names like that ^ would be considered terrible. Great mod though from what I did try out. Very fluid and seamless animations. Must have been difficult to achieve that level of quality. (Y)

I'm having a similar problem to darkevilhum, as in, some animations with a install directory that is too long are giving errors and can't install. I'm using Mod Organizer by the way. I have tried to zip the folders causing the problems and install those separately but does not work either. The folders in question are 02_POS and 03_RLX