OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Somehow the Schlongs of Skyrim dick grows in size as soon as I enter a scene. Like seriously grows in size. It penetrates the bodies of the girls. Nothing fixed that. I tried disabling body scaling but that made the characters do weird things like sliding away from each other. Any help?

19 hours ago, Stalker4403 said:

Many sources say that if TeS6 comes out, it will be closer to 2023-2024. And they say that Bethesda, if released TeS6, will be on the old, but improved engine. So I think that the principle of creating mods and functionality will not be much different from the 5 part.

2024 seems like a good time frame. 5 years? Thats OK. Old engine? I hope not. It is already old and been updated many times. Fo4 runs on the SSE engine, which is just an improved oldrim engine. That wont work. 

And I dont think FO76 will Impact TeS 6 to negatively. 76 was a brief venture to check, if bethesda could use their franchise and playerbase to attack the mp Sektor aß well as a technical study and a marketing study about the acceptance in the target audience.

It went bad, but this wasnt a multi million Dollar Projekt. 76 was made by one of the backroom teams, which did their best. With the old engine now molded to mp, did really anybody expect a non broken game at release?

Not me, thus I refunded after the beta.

But thats not the point here. The point is, that Skyrim is old. And the modders get old too. Many of the early day pioneers left us, some for other games, some for RL. And with them is a lot of knowledge lost. Some of this knowledge is skyrim ui modding, which is needed for OSA.

13 hours ago, Werefoxx said:

Somehow the Schlongs of Skyrim dick grows in size as soon as I enter a scene. Like seriously grows in size. It penetrates the bodies of the girls. Nothing fixed that. I tried disabling body scaling but that made the characters do weird things like sliding away from each other. Any help?

Yup, that is a known problem. You should either in the osa menu or in SOS menu be able to find an option to reduce the errect size

2 hours ago, Kiara said:

But thats not the point here. The point is, that Skyrim is old. And the modders get old too. Many of the early day pioneers left us, some for other games, some for RL. And with them is a lot of knowledge lost. Some of this knowledge is skyrim ui modding, which is needed for OSA.

That is now currently a project OSA no one does, did I understand you correctly? Let's just say it was postponed until better times.

5 hours ago, Kiara said:

2024 seems like a good time frame. 5 years? Thats OK. Old engine? I hope not. It is already old and been updated many times. Fo4 runs on the SSE engine, which is just an improved oldrim engine. That wont work. 

And I dont think FO76 will Impact TeS 6 to negatively. 76 was a brief venture to check, if bethesda could use their franchise and playerbase to attack the mp Sektor aß well as a technical study and a marketing study about the acceptance in the target audience.

It went bad, but this wasnt a multi million Dollar Projekt. 76 was made by one of the backroom teams, which did their best. With the old engine now molded to mp, did really anybody expect a non broken game at release?

Not me, thus I refunded after the beta.

Yup, that is a known problem. You should either in the osa menu or in SOS menu be able to find an option to reduce the errect size

I tried finding that. But all I can find in showracemenu is the overall size. Which also affects the erect size of course but in order to have a normal erect size I would have to shrink my character's flaccid size to pretty goddamn small.
In osa I wasn't able to find anything regarding that at all. Google search didn't help either. Do you know where exactly these modifications can be made?

10 hours ago, Stalker4403 said:

That is now currently a project OSA no one does, did I understand you correctly? Let's just say it was postponed until better times.

Yes, but don't get your hopes to high up

8 hours ago, Werefoxx said:

I tried finding that. But all I can find in showracemenu is the overall size. Which also affects the erect size of course but in order to have a normal erect size I would have to shrink my character's flaccid size to pretty goddamn small.
In osa I wasn't able to find anything regarding that at all. Google search didn't help either. Do you know where exactly these modifications can be made?

I will have a look at the code, but it will take a while, with the holidays and all that.

7 hours ago, Werefoxx said:

Also is there a way to alter the sounds in 0Sex? I think I could do a lot of funny stuff with that if that is possible.

OSA/OSex sounds are handled like all other sounds in skyrim, so have a look at those tutorials. I have never dabled in sound stuff, so I'm sorry I can't help you more.

2 hours ago, Kiara said:

I will have a look at the code, but it will take a while, with the holidays and all that.

OSA/OSex sounds are handled like all other sounds in skyrim, so have a look at those tutorials. I have never dabled in sound stuff, so I'm sorry I can't help you more.

Thank you!

14 hours ago, Kiara said:
On 12/19/2018 at 12:13 PM, Stalker4403 said:

Sorry, did not understand your answer OSA abandoned finally or someone is still trying to deal with it?

This is so high quality! Great work!

Although, still some work left. Eyes in my build get locked, for example.
Also, would love to see some gameplay mechanics hooked to it! - How are the chances for a OSA/OSex and SexLab fusion? Or something similar?

Keep it UP!

On 12/26/2018 at 5:00 AM, hadts said:

Thanks for this!

Ps: Tumblr blocks adult content ;/

You have to make an account and enable adult stuff.

16 hours ago, buddan said:

This is so high quality! Great work!

Although, still some work left. Eyes in my build get locked, for example.
Also, would love to see some gameplay mechanics hooked to it! - How are the chances for a OSA/OSex and SexLab fusion? Or something similar?

Keep it UP!

Mod is no longer under development.

On 12/27/2018 at 2:09 PM, Kiara said:

Mod is no longer under development.

Whaaat?! ?
I guess, he got some good paying job through this portfolio..
Good for him.. shame for the piece.

So, no compatibilities might be forged? Flags in OSex used in Lab Framework?!

23 hours ago, RmX93 said:

That's not true, CE0 never said it's done, he said it's gonna be done when climax feature will be added. Last time he disappeared he came back after couple of months so there's still hope he will come back again and polish that diamond to the end

That is technically right (and I hope you are), but CEO said he had something big in the pipeline, which he would focus on. And the fact we didn't hear from him for around half a year paints a bad future for OSA.

3 hours ago, buddan said:

Whaaat?! ?
I guess, he got some good paying job through this portfolio..
Good for him.. shame for the piece.

So, no compatibilities might be forged? Flags in OSex used in Lab Framework?!

Nope. OSA does use an entirely different system, which doesn't utilize flags. Also OSA and SL are somewhat inherently incompatible, since both are animation frameworks.

That is doable, you just have to change the call for a SL animation with one for OSA. The preoblem is to track, what anims were played with OSA, and give the mod which called it those informations, or restict animations based on the callers preferences. There is a AA version around, which can use both, OSA and SL.

15 hours ago, no13 said:

How does that work?  User selects which to use before the scene?

Nope, last I checked (which is quite a while ago), you choose which version to install. The only difference is in the scripts which call on the animation framework, where the SL version obviously calls the SL start method, while the OSA version calls the OSA start method. Other than that, they are the same.

13 hours ago, Kiara said:

Nope, last I checked (which is quite a while ago), you choose which version to install. The only difference is in the scripts which call on the animation framework, where the SL version obviously calls the SL start method, while the OSA version calls the OSA start method. Other than that, they are the same.

Ah, I thought you meant both in the same installation/plugin, nvm.

8 hours ago, no13 said:

Ah, I thought you meant both in the same installation/plugin, nvm.

Wouldn't be difficult to do. Just check, which of the mods is installed, if both, then ask the user which to choose, set an internal variable, and start the coresponding methods.

1 hour ago, Ultralazuli said:

What are the actual controls of this? I'm hitting Numpad Enter, and nothing is coming up.

Controls are lsted on the nexus site and the LL download sites, as well as on CEO's tumbler