OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

3 minutes ago, ComradRabbit said:

I want to ask because I'm considering nabbing it - does this work with SkyrimVR yet? I know people have had success with this, VorpX and non-se Skyrim but I'd like something a bit smoother and more seamless

From may 14 tumblr post: "I’ll be attempting a SkyrimVR port for OSex next so keep an eye out for it!"

On 6/2/2018 at 4:52 PM, no13 said:

The eye lock happens consistently for me, although only after a scene, never during.  It persists between saves.  It impacts both player and npc.

For a fix, in oGlobal, replace blendMo with:

;Blends MFG Modifier.
Function blendMo(actor actra, int zGoal, int zCur, int zMode, int zSpeed) global
zGoal = papyrusUtil.ClampInt(zGoal, 0, 100)
zCur = papyrusUtil.ClampInt(zCur, 0, 100)
zSpeed = papyrusUtil.SignInt(zGoal < zCur, zSpeed)
If zSpeed != 0
	While zCur != zGoal 
		zCur += zSpeed
		If zSpeed > 0 && zCur > zGoal || zSpeed < 0 && zCur < zGoal
			zCur = zGoal
		EndIf
		MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(actra, zMode, zCur)
	EndWhile
EndIf
EndFunction

and then replace blendPh with:

Function blendPh(actor actra, int zGoal, int zCur, int zMode, int zSpeed) global  
zGoal = papyrusUtil.ClampInt(zGoal, 0, 100)
zCur = papyrusUtil.ClampInt(zCur, 0, 100)
zSpeed = papyrusUtil.SignInt(zGoal < zCur, zSpeed)
If zSpeed != 0
	While zCur != zGoal 
		zCur += zSpeed
		If zSpeed > 0 && zCur > zGoal || zSpeed < 0 && zCur < zGoal
			zCur = zGoal
		EndIf
		MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(actra, zMode, zCur)
	EndWhile
EndIf
EndFunction

On affected saves, removing " _oActra.OnBlendMo() > _oGlobal.blendMo() > MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier() " entries from active scripts fixes the issue until the next time OSex is run.

Hii, I'm having the same issue with the eyes but have no idea hot to apply that fix in my files. For me it only happens with my character (female) not the npcs.

Could you keep me posted if any 'easy' solution comes up? (Or even a guide on how to change the files XD )

Thank youu

35 minutes ago, AnaQ90 said:

Hii, I'm having the same issue with the eyes but have no idea hot to apply that fix in my files. For me it only happens with my character (female) not the npcs.

Could you keep me posted if any 'easy' solution comes up? (Or even a guide on how to change the files XD )

Thank youu

Does anyone know if we're allowed to upload files for OSA without catching flak, or do they have to go through CEO?

In the meantime, if you have resaver, you can fix it - open your save, go to active scripts, look for " _oActra.OnBlendMo() > _oGlobal.blendMo() > MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier() ", terminate (all - you probably have several), save, reload, there you go (until next time).

21 hours ago, no13 said:

Does anyone know if we're allowed to upload files for OSA without catching flak, or do they have to go through CEO?

In the meantime, if you have resaver, you can fix it - open your save, go to active scripts, look for " _oActra.OnBlendMo() > _oGlobal.blendMo() > MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier() ", terminate (all - you probably have several), save, reload, there you go (until next time).

You should be able to upload file for OSA. As long as your not uploading the entire OSA mod or any of CEO's animations you should be fine.  Patches should be fine too. CEO put up the gifhub to make sure anyone could add to OSA when they needed too. Just make sure you credit CEO and add links to the original work on your page you should be fine. 

If it does have CEO's older animations lets say your adding a climax ending using his animations from lets say OSex 106 legacy. You can put it as a patch, but you may still want to see if CEO will allow it first. If it's your own custom animations. Have at it. I would really like to see some add ons to CEO's framework and see what people do with it. 

Ive trawled pages for hours. Can someone PLEASE recommend better camera options when using OSEX. My mouse scrolls out way too far and when I zoom in it seems to position itself too high vertically, so any positions on the ground are basically viewed from above and simply not close enough to see real action....

I have heard of joys of perspective being very complex and not working that well. IMPV has options to rework the codes and configs which I am clueless with. When I was using Sexlabs I just used the free camera commands of TCL, etc. which was OK.

Any recommendations for free camera or adjusting zoom in settings on mouse or first person camera options for OSEX???

Many thanks !!

On 6/8/2018 at 4:26 AM, Tommytanker said:

Ive trawled pages for hours. Can someone PLEASE recommend better camera options when using OSEX. My mouse scrolls out way too far and when I zoom in it seems to position itself too high vertically, so any positions on the ground are basically viewed from above and simply not close enough to see real action....

I have heard of joys of perspective being very complex and not working that well. IMPV has options to rework the codes and configs which I am clueless with. When I was using Sexlabs I just used the free camera commands of TCL, etc. which was OK.

Any recommendations for free camera or adjusting zoom in settings on mouse or first person camera options for OSEX???

Many thanks !!

Use the tfc command

Hi, I don't understand, i followed the instructions, i've got OSA working, but not OSex.. I tried reinstalling everything but I still wont get it.. could it be an issue related to SkyUI ? i noticed that it didn't work either (prompting me with a message "incompatible menu file") I'm not sure how to check what mod is conflicting with skyui.. please i need some help ❤️ thanks !

1 hour ago, Keopha said:

Hi, I don't understand, i followed the instructions, i've got OSA working, but not OSex.. I tried reinstalling everything but I still wont get it.. could it be an issue related to SkyUI ? i noticed that it didn't work either (prompting me with a message "incompatible menu file") I'm not sure how to check what mod is conflicting with skyui.. please i need some help ❤️ thanks !

Sounds like you have something installed, which requires menu files. Maybe some HUD framework mods? Or some SkyUi Alternative? That error doesn't sound like an OSA/OSex error. Try to get SkyUi working first, that should fix your Problem. Easiest way: run LOOT.

On 6/8/2018 at 7:26 PM, zupra said:

GomaPeroPoses causes CTD on load for me. I think the GomaPeroPoses should be version 6 but i have the latest which is 10 i think. Could this be the reason why it's not working?

You should probably ask there, not here.

Second goma Poses work entirely different, don't use OSA and only rely on fnis, thus you are mixing stuff up beyond recognition here. 

On 6/8/2018 at 3:26 AM, Tommytanker said:

Many thanks !!

Grab "Enhanced Camera" from the Nexus and check out the link in my signature. Set up tips are mainly for 1st person views which aren´t perfect in every case for all available OSex scenes. Yet it´s the best you can achieve IMO.

On 6/7/2018 at 8:26 PM, Tommytanker said:

Many thanks !!

I use "Customizable Camera":

Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37347

Skyrim SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12201

On 6/2/2018 at 2:52 PM, CEO 0S said:

Hello, I'm working on hooking it up with pregnancy mods now, but without an orgasm scene it will be a little iffy when the event will go out. We'll figure it out though!

Thanks a lot for that, CEO. 

Could you give us some insight on how you plan to implement this System?

Will you add custom events or more of a callback approach to expose certain variables obtained throughout the scene? Will it be OSex specific or do you plan to expand OSA to allow for this functionality? Can we help somehow?

Got everything up and running perfectly. The only issue is that there is no animation for doggy style position. You get the options to position everything but no actual option to initiate sex. I downloaded the main file and all the optional files and updated with FNIS.

Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, KazigluBey1431 said:

Got everything up and running perfectly. The only issue is that there is no animation for doggy style position. You get the options to position everything but no actual option to initiate sex. I downloaded the main file and all the optional files and updated with FNIS.

Any suggestions?

OSex animations follow a strict animation tree, which dictates what are possible follow ups. Try testing all the animations from the OSA menu (numpad Enter). If it works from there, you simply missed the animation from the "ingame" choices (Note that sometimes switching actors is required for some animations. Also some symbols are not stacked vertically, but horizontal also.)

If you Don't get the animation from the OSA menu, make a consisteny  check on your files.

Hello!

Long time user of this ( since the oldrim beginnings ) . I have recently come across someone saying that there are third party animation packs for Osex? I have been trying to find some for months, if anyone could give me pointers to where I could look it would be awesome!

Thank you

On 6/6/2018 at 6:47 PM, no13 said:

Thank you, I'll wait for some file or something when CEO replies. I couldn't open resaver because some java exception and I'm just tired of googling for solutions, so I guess I'll just wait and try not to look at my character's eyes XD

4 hours ago, AnaQ90 said:

Thank you, I'll wait for some file or something when CEO replies. I couldn't open resaver because some java exception and I'm just tired of googling for solutions, so I guess I'll just wait and try not to look at my character's eyes XD

https://www.java.com/en/download/windows-64bit.jsp

You need Java 8 for ReSaver.

10 hours ago, Kiara said:

OSex animations follow a strict animation tree, which dictates what are possible follow ups. Try testing all the animations from the OSA menu (numpad Enter). If it works from there, you simply missed the animation from the "ingame" choices (Note that sometimes switching actors is required for some animations. Also some symbols are not stacked vertically, but horizontal also.)

If you Don't get the animation from the OSA menu, make a consisteny  check on your files.

What's the easiest way to do a consistency check? The different doggy style positions are showing up in the OSA menu, but none of them lead to actual sex.

1 hour ago, KazigluBey1431 said:

What's the easiest way to do a consistency check? The different doggy style positions are showing up in the OSA menu, but none of them lead to actual sex.

The easiest way, is first to check, if your downloaded mod archives are the same size as the ones hosted on the site you got it from, to check if you got all the data. If they are, you at least have everything on your PC. Try reinstalling the mods (if you use NMM, don't just deactivate and reenable it, you have to right click and uninstall). Your mod manager will tell you, if problems occure while installing.

Run Loot to check for overrides or consistency errors.

rerun FNIS, and check if there are errors.

Since you get some animations, I assume you set it up correctly, but checking twice is sometimes not a bad idea. If all of that doesn't help you have to go into the dirt, and check your game directory, if you find the given animations there.

Make a new game, and check there, if yes, you have probably a corrupted save.

Thats the first things I would do, and in that order. Feel free to alter it, how you see fit. If it does not help at all, I'm sure we can figure it out here together.

Edit: Typos, so bad that even I noticed =(