OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

17 hours ago, Kinky said:

Not sure i understand your goal here.

If you want to convert Osex for SE just do what the guide says and release it for everyrone to download it. It will be buggy though and probably not to safe for normal playthrough.

I did it myself to see if it works and it does but decided not to use it coz its still not proper port.

If you want to let others continue your work then just release all the files you have, all the source files, full documentation, give full permission to everyone to use them. Not sure why you didnt do this as soon as you decided to disappear. Development lost a year now only waiting for you. Also all the developers you had moved on to other projects and games.

Hey Kinky. I wouldn't worry too much about other people who left. Word will get around the community and I'll spread it like wildfire if I can to let everyone know CEO is back for a bit with the chance of porting OSA. You'll see people come flying out of the wood work. It's been happening a lot since SKSE64 was released. Modders who I didn't think would ever return to the community come back in droves. One of them is Chesko, Hothtrooper44,....I mean the fact Chesko is porting Arissa and is going to clean her up is awesome. He's pretty much moved on with his life, but he's willing to come back and finish his mods up for Skyrim SE. I know for a fact he's porting Frostfall to Skyrim VR which is bananas....

Hopefully, @pipdude may make an appearances. Who knows, but long story short. Let's not count out who may or may not make an appearance. My biggest concern is hopefully getting OSA fully converted to Skyrim SE and if CEO is up for it Skyrim VR. But that will be up to him to decide. =D

Welcome back, CEO!

Please make at least one orgasm scene available before you move on to other things.

Please~ Please~

You can reinsert one from the legacy version if you don't have time to make a new one.

Having no orgasm scene just sux. Please do justice to this fantastic mod by adding at least one climax scene.

I beg consideration, CEO!

9 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Hello CEO.. I'm glad to see you've come back and are working on a new project. I hope to see more of your game. You've created an amazing tool I think this community could benefit from. I am the creator of that guide which you've found. The fact you've look at it. Makes me very happy. I was curious to see if OSA 2.02 would work with racemenu due to the program Netmmersive.. It did work and I was able to build on the conversion video from there...

Thanks so much Tooneyman for your video, that's what actually got me coming back I rewatched a section of my movie and flipped over to your guide, and had to get back to sort it out and see what was happening. Much appreciated and thank you! 

A few quick questions or notes to myself or others just to help get this all solved, (I'll just kind of freetype while I read.)

- Yea just PapyrusUtils is used. I believe the main .psc file is what I used and perhaps some JSON parsing with StorageUtil or JSONUtil.psc. ClampFloat() is used to cap the facial expressions at 1.0, and the npc area scan is used by OSA to get a list of actors in range when you scan the area of NPCs when setting up a scene. 

-----------------

- In terms of the other DLLs:

- CPConvert.dll is Scorpions_SKs plugin that allows non-english characters to be used. This could be temporarily disabled in papyrus for now, i believe there's just 2 -3 spots it's actually used, (when reading the name of an npc or when reading the name of armor/weapons on the papyrus side). We'd lose the display of asian and cyrillic characters but it's not working anyways so we can bandaid it for now at least.

- ConsolePlugin.dll  This one I included in the final update, there were some holes in SKSE that i felt only console commands could address when adding Items/Equipment (to prevent NPC redress when a new item was added to their inventory). It has to do with Auto-Intimates / Auto-Panties which got added in the final update I did because Auto-Intimates would have to create on the fly bra / panties and add it to the NPCs inventory which would otherwise proc a redress of all their armor. This could potentially by disabled.  

Mfgconsole.dll (This one could be replaced by MFG Fx now? The papyrus might need to be adjusted to hook up to this instead but it should just be one or two functions in the actra script.

OSA.dll - This has just one function in it, I can't remember what, something with detecting language settings (or something) but i'll see if I can dig out my files, I have the source code for this so I could recompile it myself. If you have time do you have info you could point me to on recompiling to 64bit for SKSE plugins?

- NetImmerse handles just the scaling I think but we might not have wound up using it. We toiled with scaling issues for a while last year. It might just be residual from trying to find a solution to that. I'll double check the papyrus and see.

The only one I authored is OSA. CPConvert was made for this project by Scorpion_SK but I don't know how to pull off what he did so we'll have to see if he's still around and could recompile. ConsoleUtil was on nexus for Oldrim so i guess without an update we'll have to do something alternate. I might be able to just code consoleutil myself and add what it did to OSA.dll but we'll see.

------------------------

My plan after reading this is the following. I think we should upload the files you sent to me (Thank you so much for this), i'll disclaimer it an alpha just for now. I think papyrus log should give warnings about DLLs not connecting (if i recall) so I'd be able to see a list of all the spots we got to fix up and get a grasp on all the bugs going on. It sounds functional at least and chasing down the bugs would be quick I think. I have to finish setting up my own SE in the meantime to be able to test.

------------------------

For FO4:

Pip dude has something ready to go and he wrote me for permission months ago but I was vanished. We reconnected and he'll get the animations now, I'm rusty now on this and totally in the dark on FO4 do you know any info on easy ways to get Skyrim animation into FO4? Ideally a conversion tool, worse case we'd make a maxscript that would remap them all but that would take a lot of time. THere is also an alignment issue where FO4 will have a different skeleton and different bodies I assume which would break a lot of kisses.

--------------------------

For VR:

I have an occulus rift will that work? Last i checked skyrim VR was just on console but it sounds like they have it on desktop also now? If so can you give me some hints on how to get started porting to it, OSex would be sick in VR. Can you third person without getting sick or is it pretty much all first person?

For you TooneyMan:

I agree about the legacy version, it was really appealing to me when SE first came out because the potential it had then to start working right out of the box. From a minimal spot it got the job done but some of the grander ideas of the project wouldn't be possible and also it was accumulating i believe to a bottle neck where each scene added was causing a performance weight on certain thing osex was doing. It worked fine when there was limited scenes but I think it would struggle with the current animation count.

Some people say OSA / OSex is over-engineered at this point and they might be right. I believe a majority of it's features are pretty helpful though and related if it's up and running, meaning that I would personally take a OSA/OSex over a Legacy if both were running smoothly (even if legacy got all the animations). I thought for a while of making an OSA/Light that would run off quests and aliases (Similar to sexlab) to get it early on SE but there was some issues and many many sacrifices of OSA features. The thing I very much dislike about OSA is that flash can't save like papyrus could, i loved how you could save the game mid scene in legacy shut it down and then resume later, that would have been a lot more convenient for persistent quest related romance. For all the good things gained from using the UI that was the worst thing to lose for me.

-----------------------

I will get this up on GitHub, what would be the most helpful? I see your point that even things in the zip download (like papyrus files) could be up there so changes can be reviewed and handled by a group without me. I'll put up the OSA source code also. Is that what would be needed to get that accessible to people?

3 hours ago, nagaduju said:

Welcome back, CEO!

Please make at least one orgasm scene available before you move on to other things.

I'll reupload the scene as an animation for now at least and people can try to get it in. OSA doesn't have the functionality coded yet to create the actual ejac effect, but I do have the old orgasm animations from the missionary scene.

1 hour ago, Sursed said:

It is great to see you are back CEO! 

Any chance you will add more contents to wizard sex plugin?

Thanks Sursed,

I would love to as it was one of my favorite things to animate but in my current state of mind it's not likely. I believe I uploaded everything in progress also and a lot of scenes are mostly broken because of that. Wizard sex did have a lot of effect development, like the music sync, lightning bolts from the ground or from hands, body auras.

If someone wants to try to further it i can provide source files to the connections or transitions.

No way a promise and I"m not saying I will deliver these but I put a lot of development into Wizard sex because the features were going to carry over into other scenes, similar to how bad-boys has a few access points, I was going to start incorporating schools of magic also.  Some of the end game ideas i never got around to:

- My most desired is I wanted Noble and Standing Adore positions to have from their embrace a lift off. With the embrace happening so the two would lift up in the air and hover together, and allow a hovering mid air kiss with OSA's golden levitation arua glowing.

- Giving the Sub (Female Role) magic options as well in some scenes, she's primarily the receiver from a Dom wizard but I would have liked to give her the power to be the initiator.

- Teleporting  (Using the disintegrate effect in skyrim already) perhaps the Dom teleporting from the ground into the air for a BJ. Or a rapid blink changing between doggy style and a BJ in the blink of an eye with some flashy effects and look of surprise (and surprised mouth stuffed sound FX) on the Sub when the Dom tele-blinks into a BJ. Like a sorcery aided extreme ass-to-mouth.

- Bloat spells (Dark Magic) That could inflate the Sub's body, could cast a few times to increase plump/inflation (Similar to Cum-inflation). Perhaps body part sensitive also, instead of just full body.

- Adding lightning shocks to some of the spank scenes as an alternative to a slap.

My degenerate dream of whip cream enemas was also in the works, this was the label on the bottle and supposed to be my probanner for OWhipcream:

tumblr_p8moksKAKH1ubnr1mo1_1280.jpg

It's one of the reasons i burned though, having the whipcream bottle be really animated combined with similar issues I faced making O-Tentacle work in Skyrim were demoralizing when I just couldn't get it as epic as I wanted.

@CEO 0S You're very welcome. I remember being on your forums a long time ago when your framework first came out and testing all the time for you. I'm just happy we're able to see this mod get ported over to Skyrim SE and crossing fingers Skyrim VR.  The files I gave you should work right out of the box. Except for the OPoses. I don't remember being able to get them to work properly. I tried as much as I could, but I'm no programmer fully and my specialization is in python right now. As I'm slowly learning it for work. 

@Xiderpunk Is the person you'd want to talk about with Skyrim VR. He's the creator of Flowergirls and has figured out how to get Flowergirls into SkyrimVR with a working body from what it looks like. You can use any VR Headset. However, if you're going to start porting OSA to Skyrim VR. You may want to use this mod for the control mapping. Here is the Skyrim VR mod page on the nexus to give you a chance to play with some mods for it.  Skyrim VR is definitely on computer and it works like Magic from the videos I've seen. It really is a great setup. It feels like you're literally there in the game world. Most meshes and Textures mods work right out of the box if you truly want to give yourself the experience. 

The dll conversion. I was told on the discord servers you should reach out to AERS to help you from converting old dll from 32bit to 64bit. andrielo1 suggested it since he's the one who recompiled the Mfg FX for Skyrim SE. You may want to look into this one as well. Opparco MFG Command for SSE by opparco.  I would recommend you reaching out to people on the LL and SunJeong Servers for more help. The servers are great and most people respond pretty quickly. They helped me get my HDT SMP knowledge up to date and have helped me with quite a few mods conversions myself. Please don't hestiate to use Reddit too. A lot of the old guard hangout on those threads looking at new mods which drop and it's a good way to promote your mod. Would you mind if I make an annoucement that you'll be porting OSA and OSex to Skyrim SE and maybe VR?

As for SkyrimVR there is a reddit thread which is very active and a lot of modders are hanging out on there. They might be able to help you. Here is their reddit thread. If you browse it a bit. You might be able to find their discord server and see about working with people on the VR aspect if you'd like. 

As for FO4. I would reach out to @vinfamy who might be able to help you port OSA and Osex to the engine since he's helped create a lot of the FO4 adult mods which are already in use. He is the modder who decompiled Sexlab and created a complete light version of it for SSE when SKSE64 hadn't come out yet. I don't know if he's been active, but what I would try. I think him along with @pipdude would be willing to help convert the mod properly. 

I could care to bits... If OSA and Osex is over engineered. The framework works and well. It doesn't touch the engine and keeps it running smooth while you use the rest of your mods which can be like 300 sometimes. Your mod allows for good animations and doesn't stutter or effect the engine at all. SSE already runs like Butter. OSA and Osex on it will only give it more potential. 

My biggest concern with this is to keep it as simple as possible. 

Convert the dll and maybe add in the climax scene. I'm glad you'll add a github. That'll make things much easier for any modder who decides to take over the project and allow the FO4 community to see about implementing the framework on FO4's platform. Please make sure when you make your nexus page that you connect your github link to it. =)

Again thank you for all your work. I hope my knowledge can help you with this porting easily... That's the word.. Easily... Not to complex, but keep it simple. I don't want you to get burnt out again. I'd like you to just be able to port it. See if Skyrim VR is something you want to dabble with and see if it's possible for someone else to take the reins of OSA and port it to FO4 if possible. =D

Oh, one last thing... If anyone makes a Demo when you port over OSA and OSex.. I hope you allow @shinji72 wll make his own triumph return. I would love to see a new video from him with OSA on SSE. =D

Here are the Discord Servers you may want to reach out too CEO.

Skyrimmods NSFW

Lovers Lab

SunJeong's which is really, really helpful.

Nexusmods Skyrim NSFW Discord

The Skyrim VR discord

30 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

@CEO 0S You're very welcome. I remember being on your forums a long time ago when your framework first came out and testing all the time for you. I'm just happy we're able to see this mod get ported over to Skyrim SE and crossing fingers Skyrim VR.  The files I gave you should work right out of the box. Except for the OPoses. I don't remember being able to get them to work properly. I tried as much as I could, but I'm no programmer fully and my specialization is in python right now. As I'm slowly learning it for work. 

Wow a lot of information thanks so much for this. It will take me some time to go through this, perfect though this is a huge help. I definitely want to make this work on VR, it sounds like the only real issue is getting the touch controllers to be recognized by key bindings? Seems like there will be a bit of stuff to figure out so any assistance I can enlist to make the port happen faster/easier would be good.

Yes please announce it anywhere you like, whatever you think is needed to improve this project, or help people use it. If you want to hold on I'm about to put up the nexus pages for OSA and OSex SE, just copying over the pages and doing some edits for content that doesn't apply. I'll post the link here when they are up and I'm getting the github assembled while things are processing, in case you think having those links ahead of time would help.

Hi welcome back @CEO, I highly recommend VR.. it's just jaw dropping good. And yes for sure OSex would be outrageously good in VR. The problem in VR is the player literally does not have a body of any kind, so third person doesn't really exist as such. Therefore what I did was place a clone at the players exact position then use the clone as the player for the scene. The camera is therefore the person, you can walk around the copulating couple.

It isn't perfect, because in VR it feels a bit 'disconnected', the other issue of course is when you place a clone of the player (00000014) it spawns with default armor and does not reflect the actual equipment the player has. Naturally, it's not a show stopper when the purpose is to strip naked anyway.. but it's an irritation. I was thinking, basically all the animation type mods will need to do this clone thing, it would make sense if the development community came together a bit and created a master esm with the classes and functions to keep parity of equipment/fetch a clone/remove a clone etc. 

For flowergirls I have been experimenting with a first person view.. locking the player controls of course. However.. this IS a bit nauseating, during a stage it's not too bad, the problem is when the stages change.. the movement feels very disconcerting. Also some animation stages have quite abrupt head movements and not yet at the stage where I have added some 'smoothing' process.

Anyway, drop me a line if I can be of any assistance of any kind. Or otherwise feel free to copy/paste the relevant bit of code from FG.

tumblr_p8mxvl5CIh1ubnr1mo2_r1_1280.jpg

OSex / OSA for Skyrim Special Edition

WARNING ALPHA TEST

OSA

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17217/

OSEX

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17209/

GITHUB

Coming in a few...

Have some free time?

Download OSA / OSex for SkyrimSE and report back bugs and whatever else.

or check out the nexus pages and let me know if any of the documentation is wrong for the port It's a cut and paste currently.

As a heads up there is nothing new since 2.02 this is just a SkyrimSE port thanks to TooneyMan23's conversion process.

Oh and give them endorsements if you like OSex please!

It sounds like OPose is not working so let's get this first part ironed out then figure out opose.

Objective is to get this working nice on SE and if we pull that off we'll try for VR

tumblr_oca09q1Aco1u3yh8bo1_540.gif

Current Issues:

- OPose not tested yet

- It's using the International font (the one that has all cyrillic and asian characters which isn't as pro as the NA font) I believe this is OSA.dlls purpose to detect which is failing hence why it's using the wrong font.

--- FIX: I recompile OSA.dll

- CodePage not detected messagebox whenever OSA processes an NPC. (This is CPConvert.dll) it's trying to check if the NPC has cyrllic asian characters and failing to find the dll.

FIXED---- FIX: Adjust the papyrus to not use this and remove CPConvert.dll from the download for now. See if we can find Scorpion SK to recompile it

- Alignment goes to shit when near a bard, old bug, no fucking idea.

- First scene doesn't animate (Unknown)

- Names don't appear in OSA menus.

FIXED--- Commenting out CPCOnvert fixes this 

- Can't find an ENB close to as good as Poupouri ENB for SkyrimSE 

--IDK

- AoE Invite doesn't work, very hard to start DualWield Scenes

- Can't reach Reverse Cow Girl Bounce Her Faster face away

3 hours ago, Xiderpunk said:

Hi welcome back @CEO, I highly recommend VR.. it's just jaw dropping good. And yes for sure OSex would be outrageously good in VR. The problem in VR is the player literally does not have a body of any kind, so third person doesn't really exist as such. Therefore what I did was place a clone at the players exact position then use the clone as the player for the scene. The camera is therefore the person, you can walk around the copulating couple.

Thanks for this Xiderpunk,

I suppose with OSA  NPC + NPC scenes would be the only option, which would work ok but exclude the player. A hardcore solution would be to add another button to OSA's keybinding menu where you can have it automatically hide / clone "VR Mode".

What you are proposing is a utility script that handles equipping a clone with identical armor?  I think it would be straight forward, my actra and global papyrus scripts scans all equipment of an NPC to give it to OSA. With some minor adjustments I think we can make a full script that clones + equips all items and then delete when done. Should be pretty straight forward. Most likely just a single function that equips all one actors equipment to another like:

CloneEquipment(Actor,Actor)

Without trying it but with my experience with other VR porn I fear for something to really work 1rst person in a VR experience it would need to be animated from the ground up in first person but of course i'll have to try it out to see. I'll try to shoot for 3rd person NPC NPC as a starting point to at least get the port working outside of the 1rst person dilemma.

Anyway just to get a discussion started for the code as a starting point;

in _oActra.psc ever actor that OSA knows about registers for this event so OSA can request it's equipment. 

Event OnRequestEQSuite(string eventName, string zNothin, float numArgggYeLanLubers, Form sender)	
SendEQSuite(actra, formID, glyph, codePage)
EndEvent

We could simply skip this part and the formID, glyph, codePage stuff would not be needed.

And that points to a function in _oGlobal which scans all items:

function SendEQSuite(actor actra, string formID, int glyph, string codePage) global
int zSlot = 0
string[] Eq = new string[73]
armor EqCur
While zSlot <= 32
EqCur = Actra.GetWornForm(getOSlot(zSlot)) as armor
If EqCur
Eq[zSlot] = EqCur.getFormID()
Eq[zSlot+40] = CPConvert.CPConv(codePage, "UTF-8", EqCur.getName())
Else
Eq[zSlot] = 0
Eq[zSlot+40] = "noeq"   
EndIf
zSlot += 1
EndWhile
Eq[39] = formID
UI.InvokeStringA("HUD Menu", "_root.WidgetContainer."+glyph+".widget.com.skyActraAttireWorn", Eq)
UI.InvokeStringA("HUD Menu", "_root.WidgetContainer."+glyph+".widget.com.skyActraWeaponWorn", analyzeWeapon(0, actra, formID, glyph, codePage))
UI.InvokeStringA("HUD Menu", "_root.WidgetContainer."+glyph+".widget.com.skyActraWeaponWorn", analyzeWeapon(1, actra, formID, glyph, codePage))
endFunction

Takes every possible slot sees if there is an item there. In this case it sends it to OSA at the UIInvokeStringA part but we could instead just add it to an Armor[] then have the cloned actor equip all of by going through that array.

3 hours ago, Xiderpunk said:

@Xiderpunk 

@Tooneyman23

tumblr_p8n3mnFfEt1ubnr1mo1_500.jpg

Tooneyman since you are in the know on conversions any suggestions for me to get NPC Fione into SE or VR quickly? I got a rough idea of the long way of setting her up in SE CK and she might already be done but that was like week 1 of SE. Any new easy systems to bring my girls over?

1 hour ago, CEO 0S said:

tumblr_p8mxvl5CIh1ubnr1mo2_r1_1280.jpg

OSex / OSA for Skyrim Special Edition

WARNING ALPHA TEST

OSA

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17217/

OSEX

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17209/

GITHUB

Coming in a few...

Have some free time?

Download OSA / OSex for SkyrimSE and report back bugs and whatever else.

or check out the nexus pages and let me know if any of the documentation is wrong for the port It's a cut and paste currently.

As a heads up there is nothing new since 2.02 this is just a SkyrimSE port thanks to TooneyMan23's conversion process.

Oh and give them endorsements if you like OSex please!

It sounds like OPose is not working so let's get this first part ironed out then figure out opose.

Objective is to get this working nice on SE and if we pull that off we'll try for VR

tumblr_oca09q1Aco1u3yh8bo1_540.gif

Hey CEO. I've gone a head and made a reddit thread for you and posted on the discords to let people know more about your mod you just ported. 

If you need anymore info. Please feel free to reach out. I'll try to answer with answers for you within a 24 hour period. Thank you so much.. so much for porting this over for everyone. I hope we can help with the beta. I'll make a video announcement too and to get more interest in this so you can hopefully get this fixed up and finished. =)

@CEO 0S For Fione... The problem with the new creation club and the old one from what I've read is facegen. I don't know the whole process on it, but if I'm correct. You simply need to make sure the meshes are ported over correctly. Load the Esp into the new creation kit you get at Bethesda.net and you should be good to go. I would however make sure you clean the mod just in case the new creation kit leaves any funny stuff. SSEEdit should help you do that. If you need more info on how to setup anything make sure you clean your ESM files from Skyrim SE. Bethesda just did a sloppy port. I would clean the Skyrim VR esm files too. 

As for the character meshes the only thing you'll need to do is use @ousnius nif optimizer and you should be good to go. Those have to be ported otherwise it'll cause a CTD.  It's a pretty straight forward process. Just drop the nifs into the optimizer. Click the Exe and you're good to go. 

I forgot to ask what Mod manager are you using since NMM is pretty out dated and MO2 is working well on SSE and SVR. You can use the new Vortex tool too, but it is like NMM where it touches the data folder. 

If you run into anymore problems with porting your follower characters. I would talk to people on the SunJeong servers I posted earlier. They can serious help you with any issues you run into. If you need help with getting any bounce and giggles working. CBP Physics can help. If I'm correct it works with VR and SSE. I'm not sure about HDT-SMP as of right now I'm starting to port mods with it, but it's still in Alpha stage too and can have a lot of issues with FPS hits. CBP just handles the Stomach, breasts and butt. It has a little text file you can adjust to allow to bouncing. =) 

If you're using Fione with her old body it should be fine. I know ousnius has created a brand new CBBE body with more polys. SOS full is working properly too and along with SOS Tempered skins light. You'll have to do some digging if you'd like to get the skins to look nice for the males. The sad part is Racemenu isn't out right now and it's only in beta. You'll have to use one of my guides if you'd like to port it over. The recent version people have been having problems with it. 

3 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

@CEO 0S For Fione... The problem with the new creation club and the old one from what I've read is facegen. I don't know the whole process on it, but if I'm correct. You simply need to make sure the meshes are ported over correctly. Load the Esp into the new creation kit you get at Bethesda.net and you should be good to go. I would however make sure you clean the mod just in case the new creation kit leaves any funny stuff. SSEEdit should help you do that. If you need more info on how to setup anything make sure you clean your ESM files from Skyrim SE. Bethesda just did a sloppy port. I would clean the Skyrim VR esm files too. 

I forgot to ask what Mod manager are you using since NMM is pretty out dated and MO2 is working well on SSE and SVR. 

If you run into anymore problems with porting your follower characters. I would talk to people on the SunJeong servers I posted earlier. They can serious help you with any issues you run into. 

Pro thanks, by porting over meshes can I just use the mesh converter tool you mentioned or does facegen cause further issue?  

What's a good ModManager now? I use o use Wrye / MO but i'm kind of just stuffing things into the data folder for now, most likely will regret it later.

Thanks a lot for the post as well, very nice, perfect!

37 minutes ago, CEO 0S said:

Pro thanks, by porting over meshes can I just use the mesh converter tool you mentioned or does facegen cause further issue?  

What's a good ModManager now? I use o use Wrye / MO but i'm kind of just stuffing things into the data folder for now, most likely will regret it later.

Thanks a lot for the post as well, very nice, perfect!

I added more info to my post above. I recommend MO2.. It's just like MO 1.. Except you can convert mods with Oldrim now with it. If you need a BSA extractor here.

You may want to check out this thread for facegen. This should help you with what you need. Crossing fingers this will help you get your fione over to SSE without a problem.  

Here is my guide on Racemenu. You can use ECE but... I'd be careful since it almost took out my computers graphics card. ECE is powerful on the processing part. 

I don't know what textures you like to use, but here are some good examples for CBBE.. You can use the new CBBE which uses fairskin complex. Mature Skins, Pride of Valhalla, Tempered skins but it's for UUNP only. Real woman SE, and the last one I could fine was Leyenda skins

For males you can check out Tempered skins, Fine Face Textures, Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males  from what I've scene these all have SOS support. If you want to use SOS full. There is a few tricks you'll have to do in order to get it to work with Tempered skins. The process is some where on the SOS full SE thread in the download areas. 

If you're looking for a light ENB for Skyrim SE with SSS effects. Try checking out this one. It's brand new it's called Vixxen and it looks gorgeous. 

I hope this helps. You can use Wyre Bash easily on SSE too. If you have any other questions please let me know. 

If you are having any other problems with installation or anything like that with MO2. Here is my guide to help you with everything. And here is gamerpoets guide to hopefully get you up and running without a hitch. 

I did forget to mention this too. SSE Fixes.. This is a must have as it can fix many issues with SSE. 

Unfortunately, I will not be able to answer anymore questions for about 24 hours since I'll be on the road. I'll check back tomorrow to see if I can answer anymore of your questions. I hope all this informations has helped. 

Hey CEO this will be my last post. I noticed you forgot to add the full list of requirements for your mod on the nexus. I'd go ahead and add them if you can before you do anything else otherwise people will freak out. I'm making a video right now for people to use your mod. It won't be perfect, but it'll be enough to keep them from complaining too much. 

List of requirements-

SOS light

SOS full

MFG Fx - Must have for facial expressions. 

These needs to be in place for them to use it. 

Welcome back, CEO! I will join the many voices expressing gratitude at your return :smile:

Gotta say, I absolutely love 0Sex. Been playing with it for a while now, and I consider it pretty much essential at this point.

Because of that, I still haven't made the jump to SSE yet, and I can't comment on any issues with the SSE port specifically. (But I'm definitely super happy to see an official SSE port on the way for when I do eventually switch.) However, I can report some of the oddities I've encountered with the mod in its current state (2.02) on Oldrim, in case you're planning to fix any of those. I'll try and order them by how difficult I think they'll be to fix (though I am no animator, so I could be wrong):

(Hopefully) an easy fix:

• In the Alt Doggystyle position (the "mount her higher" option from standard doggy): When the sub looks back at dom at 0.5 movement speed, there is no female movement (body doesn't push forward). However, this problem doesn't exist on faster speeds (if the movement speed is 1.0, it works fine).
  • Reverse cowgirl, bent forward: sub can't look forward/away from the dom (button does nothing). You might already be aware of this; I saw it mentioned in your SSE announcement post a bit back.
  • From the "Jupiter" position: The transition for "Scoot towards his head" exists, but plays a bit too much (the sub starts to straddle the dom's head, but then snaps back). A slightly shorter transition would probably fix this just fine.

Might require more work (because of possibly missing animations):

• Also from "Jupiter": The "Bend over him" option and a bunch of the actions that follow lack transition animations (eg. Wrap your hand around him and stroke, take him in your mouth). It's often a snap into place that looks very jarring, or some placeholder animation.
  • 69: Basic animation works, but transitions are wonky. All of the sub's actions are either unimplemented or broken.
  • "TEMP PLUMBER" option exists and (presumably) is unfinished. Entering this option breaks navigation since there is no way to return to the previous position. (It is possible to recover the session by using the "Navigate" option in the Numpad Enter menu, but this is not obvious.)

Hope this helps--I personally can totally understand if all this is too much work, but I do hope we can see some of the simpler bugfixes.

---

A few other things:

• Having read all of your posts from yesterday, I also want to confirm that you never did release the Unicorn plugin, and I (along with many others, I'm sure) would love to see that, even if it's just on Oldrim for now. Been looking forward to it for a while!
  • At some point last year before you left, you had mentioned that you were working on new sounds (I think specifically a new spank sound, but maybe some others)--any chance we'll see that work released?
  • People have been asking about implementing some kind of orgasm system; you've said that you'll release your orgasm animation but not implement it. Care to comment on how much effort you think implementing orgasms might be for someone else?
  • Finally: I've been trying to integrate 0Sex into a few personal mods of mine, but I've had a hell of a time trying to figure out the Papyrus API; as far as I can tell, there's no currently accessible documentation for it. The closest I could find was a post from 2016 (I think? I couldn't find it again) on this thread that had a link to some sort of API documentation, but the link was dead. Even if it's just re-uploading whatever that was, it would be amazing.

Thanks so much for your work, and best of luck with your new project as well!

tumblr_p8os58zapJ1ubnr1mo1_1280.png

https://github.com/CE0/

Link to the github that was requested.  I'll move this to the front page of all my stuff. Post the link anywhere you think it might be helpful.

All Papyrus,Actionscript2,XML used to make the project on GIT. It also has some example projects and some communal xml projects I never got around to finishing but are started.

OSA-SE 

The full packaged OSA mod for nexus upload.

OSA-SE-FLASH

The Flash and actionscript used to make the osa.swf that goes in OSA-SE

The vectors art work inside OSA-Flash are my own drawings and they are not permited to be used in any way outside of OSA.

OSex-SE

The full packaged OSex mod for nexus upload

SE-HotPatch

Stuff mirrored in the NextVersion branches of OSA or OSex but meant to be a quick way to get script changes without re-downloading and setting up everything.

OSA-SE-ProfileExample

Quick example of how to setup a profile. It's Incomplete, not sure why, I'll see about getting it all to fill out right like the old profile example. The GFX in it is working nicely though however I set it to a blue skin red head. Might be better to make it more appealing colors for example purposes.

OSA-SE-ProfilePersonaFull

Not intended to be functional but demonstrates all the possible things you can put in the persona folder.

OSA-SE-PersonaPackExample

NOT complete yet. An example of a profile pack that can be installed via Nexus.

OSA-SE-Customizer-Names / GFX / EQUIP

Customizer comes with OSA and handles randomization for default NPCs that have no persona/profile data. These should be packed when finished into OSA-SE but i pulled them out on git so they are easier / clearer to work on. GFX and NAMES can be worked on communal however EQUIP really depends on the user's installed equipment and preferences so this should be just the absolute minimal for distribution.

OSA-SE-SkyLife

Skylife is supposed to be a communal place to work on profiles for all Skyrim npcs. I set it up with a basic list of popular waifus but currently they are all just using a template profile / gfx. The plan was to try to have as much of Skyrim's NPCs given accurate profiles and body tones as possible.

Colors and hues and clothing should be based on the character's iconic look, more exterme make overs from mods should be handled in forks.

Since profiles take up so little space it's ok to add modded npcs into SkyLife also.

If you look in the _REF folder you can see an organization system to know how to find NPCs I also put a text document in with each npc so i can find their folder by name.

MISSING STILL;

The mod demo pack for OSA, OPose, OPoseFree

If anyone is up for more testing please try out either the 2.03 branch of OSA or if you want a quick download that just overwrites the Papyrus do the HOTPATCH download from my git. The "Code Page" error should be prepared and scan in vicinity should work.

A question for any papyrus people out there.

It's a confirmed bug on PapyrusUtil's page that MiscUtil.ScanCellActors is not working. That was the function I used to get all NPCs in vicinity if you were using that function to gather up NPCs to start a scene or using the "Invite a Nearby NPC" function to start a 3-way.

After looking through SKSE and Vanilla functions I'm at a loss how to solve this one without ScanCellActors, the best I could create was this dirty band-aid. It takes 3-5 seconds to run however when the prior would happen almost instantly.

This was the original that no longer functions:

actor[] actraInRange = MiscUtil.ScanCellActors(PlayerRef, 5000.0)

Quick and easy, the goal is to fill an actor[] with all actors in range that gets sent to the UI.

This is what I made as a band-aid. It's much slower and a lot more complex, if anyone has ideas to speed this up please let me know.

actor actraFound

int scanAmount = 25
    actor[] actraFoundArr = new actor[25]
    int iscan = 0
    int foundCount = 0
    while iscan < scanAmount
    actraFound = Game.FindRandomActorFromRef(PlayerRef, 5000.0)
    if actraFoundArr.find(actraFound)==-1
       ;;PapyrusUtil.PushActor(actraInRange, actorFound)
       actraFoundArr[iscan] = actraFound
       foundCount+=1
    endIf
    iscan+=1
    endWhile

actor[] actraInRange = PapyrusUtil.ActorArray(foundCount)

iscan = 0
    int foundCountAdded = 0
    while iscan < scanAmount

if actraFoundArr[iscan]!=none
       actraInRange[foundCountAdded] = actraFoundArr[iscan]
       foundCountAdded+=1
    endIf
    iscan+=1
    endWhile

;;END OF SHITTY BAND-AID

debug.notification("scandone")

@TooneyMan23 Thanks got her in

tumblr_p8ph6rwjWC1ubnr1mo3_r1_1280.jpg

Thanks for all your help also at making this port happen and helping me smooth it out plus all the troubleshooting you did. I added you into the credits for 2.03 and will Knight you next batch I do. Awesome job!

On 5/12/2018 at 10:19 PM, random7560 said:

Welcome back CEO! Any plans for that "Girl's Night" video?

Sure I can try to get it out, it's done but i never got around to the final export.  It's Girls Night + Igniter + Alien Abduction + Ejacocalypse Outro basically all the episodes at the end i was working on i just abbreviated and combined into a video:

tumblr_op5wpb66uA1u3yh8bo5_250.jpgtumblr_op5wyr0lBk1u3yh8bo2_250.jpgtumblr_op5xa6BO8X1u3yh8bo1_250.jpg

tumblr_op5xa6BO8X1u3yh8bo4_250.jpgtumblr_op5xa6BO8X1u3yh8bo6_250.jpgtumblr_op5wyr0lBk1u3yh8bo8_250.jpg 

19 hours ago, B0ss plz said:

Hey CEO, how do I use the  profile roleplay texts with OSA?

You can look at the examples on the git to get started:

This is a template where you have to rename some folders but the rest is in place:

https://github.com/CE0/OSA-SE-ProfileExample

This has working profiles if you want to reference:

https://github.com/CE0/OSA-SE-SkyLife

This only does name race height weight. I think they can do the full bio profiles but I'd say start with this for now. I haven't checked to see if the full bio profiles are still working yet. I'll do that after the main bugs are sorted out.

12 hours ago, nsfwbugreporter said:

Welcome back, CEO! I will join the many voices expressing gratitude at your return :smile:

Gotta say, I absolutely love 0Sex. Been playing with it for a while now, and I consider it pretty much essential at this point.

Thanks so much for this.

For things like Jupiter, Plumber, 69, bad girl face mount, wizard sex, unicorn, some of dual wield, I basically was just showing clips of those for months but not releasing because the projects were too ambitious and when the burn out started happening I just uploaded my current state so at least people could see where I was at and use the positions that did work.  For things like that it will have to be on hold for now and I'm sorry for that.

However things like you mentioned in Plumber where the nav can break I do want to clean up. If you see any more cases like that which are weird please let me know. I found one tonight in Dual Wield where the Standing Doggystyle entrance has no text or icon, and once you get to it the icons are incorrect and one goes to a broken scene. I want to fix these things up so while the animation might be sloppy in some places at least it can all be safely navigated without falling apart.

- Unicorn i can do, albeit it's mostly unfinished

- I will gather up some animations that were close to see if people would want them to be include as is or finish for me, there's a fuck lot that are in wip

- I will release the orgasm animation form prior and also the Dom kneeling Eating Ass that people actually mentioned they wanted back and see if the community can get them hooked up. 

- It wouldn't be hard to implement orgasm, Wizard Sex required most of what orgasm needs, the functions should all be in the papyrus. OSA uses it's own kind of animationEvents fired by FNIS.  A FNIS animation event is registered and time in the FNIS doc which then sends an event to OSA which then can do anything from Flash, this is how spanks, thrusts etc. are registered and how the sub reacts during some rough scenes where their hair gets pulled with an angry face and sound. When I say easy what I mean is if you were familiar with ActionScript2 and how OSA is set up it would take a handful of hours if things went well. OSA's code is kind of huge and intimidating and ActionScript2 skills are kind of rare so it might take longer for people to get situated. If someone feels they can make the coding, they should feel free to talk to me about OSA and I can talk them through the setup and the areas they need to change to make it work.

- The sound project is not being worked on at this time. Basically I have semi my own private sounds I use which I haven't released because they are not full so in a lot of cases they don't work. I made a bunch of other sounds for the OSex Movie and you can see there that it has much higher quality sounds. All the new sounds I had available were loose in a zip file that we were passing around and i believe R-H-Z was working on it last I heard. I do have the zip somewhere of the new sounds but they are just loose and not put into Skyrim but if someone would be interested please let me know.

- Here is the link to the api: http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/osex/book/api/   I think in _oControl you can see some examples that got left in (Bound to F5 I think for testing) of trying to script an entire flow of a scene. I'd say, while it is possible, scripting an entire scene is not finished enough for official use unless you are doing something simple, and would say for now I would simply just trigger the scene and let the player take control instead of trying to automate it. If you are doing it for 2 NPCs then you'd have to experiment with a simple scene that you can automate using scripting and have look good.

Let me know how it goes but if it's not working at all let me know so I can take a look and not waste to much of your time if there's something not working.

I will make it short to avoid to break the chain of questions and answers 

But to tell you how i am completely amazed to see how the Mod community is reacting to support and help for the fantastic CEO mod!. one for all and all for one.

Fantastic!

Cheers