OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

my osa controls work 0% of the time. i'm assuming its because they coincide wiht a few other mods, how do i fix this so that osa controls override all other mod's keybindings?

did you install all the requirements?

as in the osa 2.02, osex, bad boys/bad girls of skyrim, ye.

is there anythign else im missing here?

Does anyone have any idea when the legendary CEO will becoming back from his long hiatus. I know he's notorious for these and I don't blame him, but I'm actually getting worried for his safety. Plus I've learned a lot about how it might be pretty easy for CEO to plug in both 2.02 OSA and OSex to Skyrim SE. I've actually did have some success pulling up the menu CEO crafted in SSE for OSA. The only tool CEO is missing for Skyrim SE now is Racemenu. I doubt I'll get a response from a lot of older Skyrim LE players, but hey it's worth a shot. 

CEO is one of the most talented mother, I have ever seen, I am not saying the others aren't talent, but I am really amazed by his thought about this 0SEX. Of course he may take a long break, but hey, who can blame him? I hope he can come back as soon as he feels good to keep Modding.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2017 at 5:54 AM, DykkenTomb said:

Does anyone have any idea when the legendary CEO will becoming back from his long hiatus. I know he's notorious for these and I don't blame him, but I'm actually getting worried for his safety. Plus I've learned a lot about how it might be pretty easy for CEO to plug in both 2.02 OSA and OSex to Skyrim SE. I've actually did have some success pulling up the menu CEO crafted in SSE for OSA. The only tool CEO is missing for Skyrim SE now is Racemenu. I doubt I'll get a response from a lot of older Skyrim LE players, but hey it's worth a shot. 

I'd Like to know this aswell, i made the switch recently to special edition and 0SeX would be a huge addition :D

ctd when i load or start a new game. installing OSA alone is fine but as soon as i install Osex or the optional animations i get CTD

Edit: i had to uninstall one of my larger animations mod (FunnyBizz) and then it worked. looks like its the number of animations even though FNIS didnt say anything was wrong. damn...