OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

My only concern is this mod with the arousal mod. It seems to have a major conflict with the arousal mod, and I like both sexlab and this mod.

You mean Aroused Redux? Can you clarify what you mean by conflict, because I don't see any conflicting files in MO.

When the PC see's another NPC nude, they become aroused. Even though Osex is operating, the arousal is still effected due to the nudity of the other NPC, in which case causes an issue. Because originally, arousal is solved by having sex, but only if the PC has sex within the sexlab grounds. On Osex, however, for it's only an animation framework, does not resolve the arousal problem. 

Usually those who are successful on Patreon have weekly or monthly updates/additions to their game(mod in your case).
Also you may want to consider setting goals like:

• $500 - I will create rape animations, even though I don't want to.
  • $1000 - I will hire someone who can integrate 0Sex into SexLab, or do it myself.

There are Patreons that pull in thousands a month doing that. People would throw money at you, but the lack of major updates and no clear goals will cause most to choose not to.

Also another big thing on Patreon is Transparency. If patrons have no idea what new features you are working on, then they won't support you. If you seem to have long hiatuses from updating, then they won't support you. 

READ: Many would probably be offended that you put a Patreon banner on your signature, but then don't update your patreon. It shows that you are asking for money, but have no intention of working towards your project. People don't want to throw money at a project that isn't expanding.

Also, probably the most important. If you do set goals on Patreon and reach them. Follow through with them. If you don't, you lose your supporters. If you do, you'll skyrocket.

Usually those who are successful on Patreon have weekly or monthly updates/additions to their game(mod in your case).

Also you may want to consider setting goals like:

• $500 - I will create rape animations, even though I don't want to.
  • $1000 - I will hire someone who can integrate 0Sex into SexLab, or do it myself.
There are Patreons that pull in thousands a month doing that. People would throw money at you, but the lack of major updates and no clear goals will cause most to choose not to.

Also another big thing on Patreon is Transparency. If patrons have no idea what new features you are working on, then they won't support you. If you seem to have long hiatuses from updating, then they won't support you.

READ: Many would probably be offended that you put a Patreon banner on your signature, but then don't update your patreon. It shows that you are asking for money, but have no intention of working towards your project. People don't want to throw money at a project that isn't expanding.

Also, probably the most important. If you do set goals on Patreon and reach them. Follow through with them. If you don't, you lose your supporters. If you do, you'll skyrocket.

To CEO's credit, He isn't doing this because he needs money. All of his updates have been free on the Nexus and Here so far. This was.. is a passion project.

With that said.. if he did update his Patreon regularly.. I'd donate way more than a dollar to the cause

Recently upgraded to Osex v2.02 from 1.09. Am experiencing weird freezing when selecting options in the menu, and there is a CTD when I click to initiate sex (after selecting actors for male and female roles). This did not happen before, back in 1.09.

What is going on?

My installs:

OSA v2.02

OSex v2.02

(I have already patched generateFNISforusers)

Thank you in advance.

Anybody else working on unique OSex persona NPC and/or voice sets? Thus far I progressed enough in babe crafting skills (aim at BIJIN quality), that I could finally focus on the persona class files. Fortunately adapting files to avoid any clipping or exaggerated face expression issues is fairly simple, as a number of racemenu face settings, particularly eye morphs, do not work well with standard OGal class settings. Adaption is mainly a matter of limiting expression and eye movement ranges in the xml files. Same for eyebrows. Figuring unique settings to match a desired NPCs "character" is a different breed and fairly time consuming, but doable. :)

Next challenge is assembling a new female voice set to be used by all OSex NPC actresses, or just a unique NPC. Aim is at the latter, but I think to learn adding voice sets I´ll start with working on a clone of OGal, adding required form lists in the CK and then final declarations in oForm.oform, as well as persona.xml to test single NPC.

Btw, I fixed a number my OSA/OSex sound play issues (sounds not playing, or odd syncing) by converting all files in sound\fx\class to single 16 Bit 44KHz Mono. Also did some required cleaning and cutting to enhance soung qty somewhat. Did not solve the spanking and ass impact sound issue which appears to be caused by the animation trigger mechanism. In case someone had similar issues, this is the way to go.

Edit: Got it working for basic sex sounds (ivo) and custom NPC. Was mainly copying/changing stuff from OSA.esm in CK and saving to a plugin (esp), with appropiate entries in oForm.oform and persona.xml files. Final result is that my custom female NPC with associated persona.xml now uses the alternate voice set for normal sex sounds, while preserving the ones used for spanking and BJ/gagging (vo, ivos classes from OGal). If anybody needs more detailed info, let me know. :)

The more elaborate part now will be the fine tuning of voice files to the intimate class xml file entries that trigger these for various animation scenes and intensity stages. Current problem is that "idle" stages do play sounds when they actually should not and higher speed/intensity stages do not properly switch to the sounds associated to the higher.... intensity (i.e fast banging sounds more or less the same as slow or idle). This is already the case for the standard OGal class files delivered with 2.02. I suspect the problem file possibly beeing vos_R_SexPhys.xml or the ones linking to it, but I don´t really know atm.

Had bit of a breakthrough today. While investigating the "intensity/speed stages not progressing properly for various sex scenes"... issue, I figured the main responsible xml file "d_R_SexPhysRear" has a somewhat different format than other files, doing the same job for i.e spanking, BJ ect. To make it short... I adapted the format of "d_R_SexPhysRear.xml" from the other, properly functioning ones. (all "intensity" blocks within a single "caliber", instead of each "intensity" singly nested within single "calibers"). However... this now enables desired voice sounds to be played through all given speed/intensity stages. I.E "Idle" does not play any sounds (or anything to your liking), with each subsequent speed/intensity playing more appropiate ones (and also at greater frequency if desired). So banging at stage 3/4 now can make the female sound really intense and wild and each lower stage having something less of it. That also depends on the sounds used in the various style folders (breath, frenzy, medium ect.) and the way they are assigned in "montages" (ie. vos_R_SexPhys.xml). Can´t tell yet if my edits break anything for other scenes, but at least I now get predictable results while editing the stuff I want. Unfortunately I can´t find any references for the "caliber" parameter anywhere, but CEO surely will shed some light on it anytime soon.

If I finished with going through female stage files I´ll procede with the male ones, having similar issues in parts.

Many thanks to the creator of this amazing mod! OSex along with Amorous Adventures is the best erotic combo I could have hoped for in Skyrim.

I have one question, though ... When I have a third actor join in as my character is holding his love interest, I have no way to undress the third character. How can I do so?

Hello, I have two questions,

First, looking at the official Tumblr blog, you can see several gifs of a blowjob animation that doesn't seem to exist in my install of OSex (2.02 + all 4 optional plugins from the Nexus):

https://66.media.tumblr.com/75e7e0c0b3e73e9f39fb5a038e67672a/tumblr_o2mbh9lR7D1u3yh8bo3_500.gif

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d218b249fd7a039a0c7a3c549641e94c/tumblr_nrzvlxbx971u3yh8bo2_r1_500.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a3652f2e11781886f23f079891bd613c/tumblr_nrrjibJakO1u3yh8bo2_r1_500.gif

The Bad Boys of Skyrim plugin added an animation that's with both hands on the head, but the other two blowjob animations that I have (which are two) don't have an option for putting one had on the head (and look different), were these ones removed from the current version or I'm just not finding them (though I'm pretty sure I checked out all animations available).

The second questions is, what was used for the strap-on/penis in these gifs:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/b101de6fe6b29bd09089348fbc323ad7/tumblr_o2mhgiybFg1u3yh8bo7_540.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d8ef86a4d51b5408b89eeeedafd2e7e5/tumblr_o8e9gw1Pf61u3yh8bo2_500.gif

I apologize in advance if my questions were annoying or if they were posted in the wrong place.

Many thanks to the creator of this amazing mod! OSex along with Amorous Adventures is the best erotic combo I could have hoped for in Skyrim.

I have one question, though ... When I have a third actor join in as my character is holding his love interest, I have no way to undress the third character. How can I do so?

Hit numpad Enter, then dressing/undressing button (EQUIPMENT) from the menu. With TOG key (numpad 9) you can switch actors and do the undressing from the menu then. Can be done anytime during scenes.

Is there a way to "reset" Osex?

My install was working perfectly, but now I get random dressing/ undressing/ loss of genitals/ etc on each "action" stage I click. Additionally, although my character is male and all interactions are with female NPCs, the "action" options often switch to an assumed male partner. (It'd be bad enough if my wife caught me looking at a hetero sex interaction in a game, let alone a gay sex version!).

From the last stable state, I have made no other animation changes via mods, nor any other mods that might affect the load order or similar.  Running LOOT and FINIS don't show any changes. Old save games show the same behaviour, so doesn't appear to be a script corruption.