OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Hello, guys. Can you tell me few things...

1. What Schlongs need to use for this mode?

2. How many animations in Osex? For example. I Found only 1 cowgirl animation. Srsly only one? Not even reverse cowgirl?

1. Average or Regular is okey.

2. First find the spooning position, from there you can access to reverse cowgirl.

I've searched through various threads and haven't found much to go on, so I'm asking here:

I love the mod and am very satisfied when using it with male/female couples. My main character is a woman, though, and a futanari. I've adjusted the file paths in Blisario's UNP SOS addon to adopt the male genitalia behavior and I can get things working okay. However, the hand, mouth, and some vaginal interactions with the futanari penis don't align well. I can usually shift+pageup/down the penis to fit inside my partner's stomach, but I really want to have the same handjob and oral experience that the hetero combo gives me.

From comparing the models in game and in nifskope, the Blisario UNP (specifically the no balls variant I use) addon seems to be a variant of the vector plexus muscular SOS model. When I use the muscular on a man, I do get slight clipping on fingers and at the side openings of the mouth, but the female variant clips in multiple places in the cheeks and often has me decide whether the thumb or most of the fingers clip through the penis, depending on adjustments. My ideal would be the vector plexus regular model adapted to the female body and I'm assuming that giving it the exact same alignment as it has on the male body might clear up my issues.

So, first off, do other futa users have this problem? I am using CBBE Curvy with Bounce and Jiggle HDT. I had the same issue when I used UNPB body and I have the issue if I use All in One animated pussy.

Second, could anyone send me some materials for nifskope and blender to help me along. I used the two years ago in Oblivion, but just enough to stich different meshes together and make slight adjustments. I would want to take the vector plexus regular schlong, take off the balls, and adjust it on the female body so that it can have the same positioning as the male body.

I have had the same problem, same as you, and since I play a futa character I can relate. Fortunately, (through a lot of trial and error) I found a way to perfectly align the schlong. My solution was simply transforming the malegenitalsf_1.nif in the z axis of "Equible Schlong-slot 60", by -4.

My character's height is 1.04 and weight 100 so the schlong had to be tranformed accordingly. I think with a little tinkering you can find the perfect alignment. DO NOT FORGET TO BACK UP.

If you do have a go, don't forget to select "transform" "apply" after the edit. otherwise it won't work

post-763270-0-36313300-1502764755_thumb.jpg

post-763270-0-55882500-1502764779_thumb.jpg

post-763270-0-86679400-1502764809_thumb.jpg

post-763270-0-53978600-1502764830_thumb.png

post-763270-0-00004700-1502765235_thumb.png

so i figured out how to bring up the menu and after many crashes during button remapping figured out how to get it running (for those without numlock you can use FN +F8 for 10 seconds to remap the buttons) the issue im having now is the scene starts but nobody strips? just had sex out in the open in full armor/clothing. is there a link to a few guides or walkthroughs to help out? thanks in advance. cory

Can I use with sexlab?

Yes, they don't conflict.

Already installed sexlab .Now i want to install osex but it asks for overwrite on some sexlab files when I did it, game gives Ctd

Sorry to hear that. I'm using mod organizer and I just let OSA (required for OSEX) overwrite the sexlab files and I don't have any problems. Do you have all the requirements: SKSE, SKYUI, FNIS? Also, did you run FNIS?

Can I use with sexlab?

Yes, they don't conflict.
Already installed sexlab .Now i want to install osex but it asks for overwrite on some sexlab files when I did it, game gives Ctd

Sorry to hear that. I'm using mod organizer and I just let OSA (required for OSEX) overwrite the sexlab files and I don't have any problems. Do you have all the requirements: SKSE, SKYUI, FNIS? Also, did you run FNIS?

Yes I have all required mods and checked fnis I think the problem is nmm

How do I find the files like unicorn and dual wield? 

Are they only being tested by certain people? or can anyone download them?

Anyone can buddy...you just need to know how.

Simply..Go to OSex mod page on Nexus (Make sure you're logged in).  Click on download and scroll down. You'll find 'em there.

Easy to miss, since they aren't displayed bang on.....

post-552177-0-63825600-1504097135_thumb.png

The 0Sex movie mentions a Girl's Night episode somewhere, but I have no idea where to find it. Wherever it is, its very well hidden! Can I get a hint or something like that? I've used 0Sex and it's been amazing, love the updates.

I found this message related to it from CEO, but I have no idea where this tutorial vid might be. Any ideas? I checked out their guides, no luck.

"(The movie merged with a tutorial vid I was trying to make to help people set up FNIS and use OSex so it has some instructions  in it also.)"

Is it possible to use it on npc? Without player character? I paired 2 npc but there was no way to see pose options

Yes. You set the two npc's up like normal (as if your character is about to have sex) , but you have to walk up to one of them (preferably the one you want to be the dominant sex partner) and press the + button on your keyboard to bring up the inspect option. Just follow the onscreen options and you'll be able to make npc's have sex.

Is it possible to use it on npc? Without player character? I paired 2 npc but there was no way to see pose options

Yes. You set the two npc's up like normal (as if your character is about to have sex) , but you have to walk up to one of them (preferably the one you want to be the dominant sex partner) and press the + button on your keyboard to bring up the inspect option. Just follow the onscreen options and you'll be able to make npc's have sex.

Thanks

I wanted to report this to CEO and let him know what I've discovered about Skyrim Special Edition. I've in fact Converted OSex 1.06 to Skyrim Special Edition and it works. However, there are definitely issues that need to be worked out. Now why do we want to start with Osex 1.06 first before we move over to OSA and OSex 2.0.2. 

SKSE64 Scripts are not updated enough for OSex 2.0.2, but they work fine for 1.06 legacy.

Now if you decide to convert this mod. Here is what you'll run into. You must have and convert SOS light, XPMSE SE, FNIS, SkyUI 5.1 Converted and SKSE64. Here are the results. You must start a new game. Unless someone makes a patch and allows for it to active again. You'll only get one play time.. I'm not kidding, but it works. The fact that Osex works with the new SKSE64 is great, but it will definitely need to be updated to work with the new engine. 

I've gotten it work over fine, but it doesn't activate after you try to play the same save again. I think it's a bug or the script isn't firing off. It'll need to be updated to work with SSE for sure, but it does work with SKSE64 Alpha version. 

Now I tried 2.0.2 and was able to get CEO's OSA menu to work, but couldn't get any of the animations to play. The reason for this is because the SKSE scripts OSA and OSEX 2.0.2 need to work are above what SKSE64 can do at the moment. 

If anyone wants to use Osex and test... Test.. it for Skyrim Special Edition. 1.06 legacy which can be found here works. Have fun testing and let me know your results. I hope CEO sees this post of mine and gets a chance to run it on SSE and see the stablilty that Skyrim SE has with SKSE64 involved. Good news too. I haven't crashed once with either one. 

By the way.. Everyone please give CEO a round of applause for allowing us to use the legacy version. The fact it works well with Skyrim SE is great. Hopefully over time we can get OSA and Osex over to SSE too. But it will require the SKSE64 team to do more work and create a stable setup. 

OSex legacy Version 1.06 by CEO

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77973/?