Luxury Collection for CBBE HDT Bodyslide

View File

fa3d9bc0eb75e44636f487a4f0dc4c85-logo.jp

Declaration

I am not playing and modding Skyrim anymore, so I can't help you guys here. Please use some newer and supported version like UUNP, SE , etc.

This collection is complete enough, so feel free to convert and publish. Just remember to inform me and credit other authors and me properly.
If you see heavy clippings with specific sliders, it means that I don't support them. I also don't recommend anyone to use these sliders because of severe distortions and clippings.

If you have any other problem, read the FAQ.

Description
For the most luxurious female characters, I bring you the outfits collection of fashion and beauty.
Large amounts of high-poly items with the varieties of 2K textures can be dressed up in your own unique style.

For now, this mod only contains items that are merged from Rayne1023's mods. I improved the textures and the bugged esps, expanding textures varieties, and converted them to CBBE HDT Bodyslide. Most of the models and textures are ported from Poser/DAZ. Due to the high-poly models and 2K textures, you should expect some performance impacts if you have already struggle to run the game with your current build. Because of the file size, I upload the main file to MEGA, and post hot fix directly on LL.

Courtesy of Gwanuneg

Below are original released mods and Japanese introduction pages. These files are not required.

Features
Preview

1. Large varieties of high quality outfits.
  2. CBBE HDT Bodyslide supported with various zap.
  3. Weight slider supported.
  4. Heels Sound supported.
  5. Box ground models added.
  6. Different fine-tuned heights for High Heels.
  7. New CBBE feet mesh imitates the Victoria 4 feet from Poser/DAZ.
  8. Textures are fixed, improved, and expanded. All textures optimized by DDS compression or SMCO.
  9. NIF specular strength reduced.
  10. Light Armor only, with Dragonscale stats but decreased weights.
  11. Sorted names with this tradition: LUX [original outfit name]: [texture expansion name] [part] (color/style tag)
  12. Some esp bug fixes.
  13. Not craftable and a few items are temperable. I gave up adding tempering list.
  14. No 1st person models and assignments. Use this or fix by yourself.

Requirements
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- V3.4+
BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio V2.7+
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended V2.0+
HDT Physics Extension
HDT HighHeels System
Heels Sound

Acquirement
Use console or AddItemMenu
I don't think it's good to make tons of lore-breaking items craftable. And of course it will be a hell to make these items craftable and temperable. If someone want to do it, feel free to upload the esp.

sidfu offer an esp that makes items craftable at tanning rack.
WraithSlayer provide an esp which makes items buyable in Whiterun.

Installation
Use any mod manager or drop into Data manually. Overwrite everything.

Uninstallation
Deactivate in mod manager or delete files listed below:

Luxury Collection.esp
Luxury Collection.bsa
Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Luxury Collection
Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\Luxury Collection Group.xml
Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\Luxury Collection.xml
Data\meshes\ALSC
Data\meshes\black widow
Data\meshes\blacksmith
Data\meshes\Carlotta
Data\meshes\cuimian
Data\meshes\dudou
Data\meshes\HHShoes
Data\meshes\LeatherCorset
Data\meshes\lies
Data\meshes\Mharness
Data\meshes\OULALA
Data\meshes\Racing Girl
Data\meshes\ShowoffBoots
Data\meshes\steamslave

Known Issues
Some bugs(missing race supports etc.) inherit from original esp. I hope someone can help me fix these......I'm tired of them. Fixed by A.J.
Too many items, so there is lag when opening AddItemMenu.
Some of the names are too long. Please hide the type and class columns in SkyUI because the awesome icon already do it. Feel free to give me better names.
Don't use negative value at calf parts with close-fitting outfits. We can only fix clippings between 0-100. Default meshes in BSA are CBBE Curvy, so there are clippings at calf parts.
I'm new to texture modding. Maybe there are lighting issues I didn't aware of. Feel free to point out.
Bodyslide is a morphing tool, you should expect distortions. I have done my best to prevent them.

Credits
Renderosity and DAZ3D creators for original models and textures. 
Rayne1023 for the ported models.
Blabba and Cell(aka Ousnius), Tianya, and InsanitySorrow for the tutorials.
Arison_c and CT77 for the feet mesh from this mod.
xXDeliteXx for some textures from this mod.
Raven for the ground models and textures from Luxurious Seduction.
BloodFree, Ramccoid, Nebula, Majk360, CaBal, and HalkHogan for the cubemaps.
Titan7585 for screenshots and testing.
A.J. for helping me fixed race bugs from original mods.
Blabba for the bsd files from HDT Body.

If I miss any credit, please inform me.

Tools
Bodyslide and Outfit Studio 2.7c-f
3dsMax 2012
NifSkope 2.0 Pre-Alpha 2
Photoshop CS6 Extended
TES5Edit
BSAopt
SMCO

FAQ
Q: Can you convert to 7B/XXX?
A: No. This is a BODYSLIDE mod.

Q: Why only CBBE?
A: I have used CBBE since the game released, and then Bodyslide make me stick to it.

Q: How about UUNP?
A: Not me. I would be glad if there is a UUNP one.

Q: CTD?
A: Check the requirements. 

Q: I can't connect MEGA.
A: Fix your connection, maybe try again. I recommend this

Q: Small clippings?
A: Use Bodyslide to adapt the files to your preset or use more normal body shapes.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/16/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE, XPMSE, HDT High Heels System, Heels Sound
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

This is a whopper of a project to work through, must have taken you ages. Thanks for taking it on and sharing it with us. Those of us using UUNP are now eyeing it up enviously and wondering...do you have any objections to someone re-converting to it?

Just wanted to comment, DAMN THIS LOOKS AWESOME! Dl'ing now lol. I'll comment later about the outcome :)

This is a whopper of a project to work through, must have taken you ages. Thanks for taking it on and sharing it with us. Those of us using UUNP are now eyeing it up enviously and wondering...do you have any objections to someone re-converting to it?

No, of course. Feel free to do conversions, just remember to give proper credits. You can read the declaration at the bottom. 

I actually don't recommend re-convert this mod because I use templates to speed up the shape changing and its side effect is distortion just like any slider do. Using original meshes is better if you are nitpicking in quality.

You may want to see my baseshape first before deciding. The advantage of re-convert my mod is you don't have to worry about nif structures and settings, better for lazy person like me_(:з」∠)_ 

Yeah I've taken a look at it, it does distort at any extreme slider settings but then i'd expect that of any decent armor mod.  I'm personally not skilled enough with BS to mitigate it. I'm just weighing that con against the pros of having this collection available for those of us who prefer UNP textures and like to use Race Menu's body morphing. 

I don't suppose there's a chance you'll upload this on literally any other site than Mega? Or perhaps split the file into slightly smaller pieces (even just two)?

Their download system keeps freezing or failing for me.

I don't suppose there's a chance you'll upload this on literally any other site than Mega? Or perhaps split the file into slightly smaller pieces (even just two)?

Maybe next update when I decided to separate the mod. No ETA.

Inside is one esp with bsa(1.1G). All I can do is separate the Bodyslide files(500+MB). I don't like split compress because it can't work with mod manager.

I am using Chrome and it's fine. You may want to check out Mega's chrome extension or MegaDownloader.

Maybe next update when I decided to separate the mod. No ETA.

Inside is one esp with bsa(1.1G). All I can do is separate the Bodyslide files(500+MB). I don't like split compress because it can't work with mod manager.

I am using Chrome and it's fine. You may want to check out Mega's chrome extension or MegaDownloader.

Thanks for even considering it.

Taking 500mb+ will (hopefully) be enough, if you agree to split those files for the next version.

And I have the extension. It just doesn't work particularly well for me when dealing with large file sizes.

Looking good, but actually with my PC, the clothes can't not be displayed, i put any of them on and that part of body disappeared. I mean, all other CBBE HDT worked great, what could be the cause tho? I'd really like to keep this in my mod list Thanks 

Looking good, but actually with my PC, the clothes can't not be displayed, i put any of them on and that part of body disappeared. I mean, all other CBBE HDT worked great, what could be the cause tho? I'd really like to keep this in my mod list Thanks 

I think you didn't install bsa file correctly......

I assume you didn't use Bodyslide as well, so nothing will be load in, and you only got data from esp.

I think you didn't install bsa file correctly......

I assume you didn't use Bodyslide as well, so nothing will be load in, and you only got data from esp.

Used NMM to install, and just checked, NMM didnt install .bsa, will see if it works after i put it in data. ty

Ok now it works in-game (some clips tho, mainly stockings) but when i tried to open the bodyslide the tool just crashed

Ok now it works in-game (some clips tho, mainly stockings) but when i tried to open the bodyslide the tool just crashed

I didn't aware of the Curvy problem before I packaged the bsa and uploaded to MEGA :( 

titan7585 helped me test the mod, and I eventually realized the Curvy preset use negative values at calf parts. We can only fix clippings between 0-100. Using a negative value isn't a good idea for building close-fitting outfits.

About Bodyside, you should update the program because I use the latest one to make this.

For the love of all that is good in this world, someone please convert this to sevenbase bombshell tbbp hdt.  Everything in here is gorgeous. 

Do i need something else when i got a link in the text file, i down loaded it i'll i got was a hotfix no textures or meshes

What? There should be a 7zip file  :dodgy:

Yeah I've taken a look at it, it does distort at any extreme slider settings but then i'd expect that of any decent armor mod.  I'm personally not skilled enough with BS to mitigate it. I'm just weighing that con against the pros of having this collection available for those of us who prefer UNP textures and like to use Race Menu's body morphing. 

I use smooth brush to eliminate the distortion. If the textures or meshes be ruined, I'll undo and leave it alone. Sometimes you may want to clear slider data, forgetting the conform process, and morph manually. 

That's why I use templates for faster conversion to CBBE. It's a pain to do similar thing again. The bodyslidable process is far more time-consuming than converting between body types in my opinion especially when there are templates we can use.

Now I think it's okay to re-convert this mod instead of using original meshes  :D  In my memory, I smoothed most of the distorted parts of the base shapes without ruined anything. Maybe seeing by your own eyes in OS is better.

I didn't aware of the Curvy problem before I packaged the bsa and uploaded to MEGA :(

titan7585 helped me test the mod, and I eventually realized the Curvy preset use negative values at calf parts. We can only fix clippings between 0-100. Using a negative value isn't a good idea for building close-fitting outfits.

About Bodyside, you should update the program because I use the latest one to make this.

updated body slide to 2.7 and it worked, ty

Perfect now I have them on CBBE too and on Bodyslide to boot!

Thanks for this ApoKrytia, wish you luck on your next projects. *Shares some patience to you* May the Patience be with you.

Can you please put this on something other than mega, because when i try to use crome it freezes, i tried internet explorer, it said it was to much to handle, i can't install firefox because every time i try to i get an adware virus, please do something for love all things skyrim!

I've uploaded it to my own host for those of you having issues with the download. I can only assume it might work, heh.

-Removed because outdated.

Fa....FANTASIC Job! ApoKyrtia :D Thank you very much ! for sharing your conversions and making Bodyslide even better! 

And for those that are having problems with the download link not loading (ahahaha this is a good joke if it was removed deliberately :P) make sure you type in ".co." right after mega

By the way, ApoKyrtia i wonder would it be possible for you to convert this UNP heels and stockings to CBBE HDT and add it to your collection as well? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30642/? I tried making an CBBE HDT conversion of it number of times but i have failed on doing so :(