Can't quote previous post :(

Strange, but i haven't these clippings, checked both slim and curve. I have very little clippings only for stockings slim body(curvy body stockings half hidden for me). And i noticed another thing, while static, chest area is awesome, no clippings at all, but while playing breast animation (when jumping, running, etc) i can see small clipping under left breast.

Sorry for my bad english :)

About stockings clippings for Curvy and Slim, read the known issues.

The clippings under breasts should be a bone weights issue cause by me. I admit that I can't do well in spine weight paintings, so I need someone to shed some light on me.

You may fix this by adjusting some sliders, or don't use exaggerated jiggle XML.

If you want to taking out some items you want, you can extract BSA and use the files needed (or repack), deleting any record you don't need in esp. I suggest you read some basic modding tutorials if you still don't have any idea. Separating mod based on style is one of my future plans. It's too big for me, too. I just don't know how to separate them is the best for me and community  :s

Can't quote previous post :(

Strange, but i haven't these clippings, checked both slim and curve. I have very little clippings only for stockings slim body(curvy body stockings half hidden for me). And i noticed another thing, while static, chest area is awesome, no clippings at all, but while playing breast animation (when jumping, running, etc) i can see small clipping under left breast.

Sorry for my bad english :)

About stockings clippings for Curvy and Slim, read the known issues.

The clippings under breasts should be a bone weights issue cause by me. I admit that I can't do well in spine weight paintings, so I need someone to shed some light on me.

You may fix this by adjusting some sliders, or don't use exaggerated jiggle XML.

If you want to taking out some items you want, you can extract BSA and use the files needed (or repack), deleting any record you don't need in esp. I suggest you read some basic modding tutorials if you still don't have any idea. Separating mod based on style is one of my future plans. It's too big for me, too. I just don't know how to separate them is the best for me and community  :s

Is deleting unwanted items from esp the only way? i was thinking about some kind of "full item copy", not duplicate with master file.  I'm still new with all these things, so, sorry if i can't get things.

As about clippings i didn't mean anything bad, You did awesome work and thank for this great coversion again.

About stockings i think this is pain for every body :) I know only two good stockings mods "Newmiller High Heels and Stockings" and "Elewin's Pump's", and both for UNP. I found how to make simple RaceMenu plugin, but can't get how to transfer mesh and texture to dds :)

Sorry for my bad english again :)

Is deleting unwanted items from esp the only way? i was thinking about some kind of "full item copy", not duplicate with master file.  I'm still new with all these things, so, sorry if i can't get things.

As about clippings i didn't mean anything bad, You did awesome work and thank for this great coversion again.

About stockings i think this is pain for every body :) I know only two good stockings mods "Newmiller High Heels and Stockings" and "Elewin's Pump's", and both for UNP. I found how to make simple RaceMenu plugin, but can't get how to transfer mesh and texture to dds :)

Sorry for my bad english again :)

If you don't care BSA take up the space, deleting unwanted items (Armor category) in esp should be good to go.

Armor is used for stats and ACTUAL item that player can access it, displaying in inventory and world model precisely; Armor Addon (AA) is for displaying on character and extra info like 1st person, race support, etc. If you delete Armor then there is no reference to AA, so AA is in no use and of course no effect. Look at the esp in TESVEdit, it will help you better to understand how Skyrim works(at least simple things) than using crap CK.

If you don't care BSA take up the space, deleting unwanted items (Armor category) in esp should be good to go.

Armor is used for stats and ACTUAL item that player can access it, displaying in inventory and world model precisely; Armor Addon (AA) is for displaying on character and extra info like 1st person, race support, etc. If you delete Armor then there is no reference to AA, so AA is in no use and of course no effect. Look at the esp in TESVEdit, it will help you better to understand how Skyrim works(at least simple things) than using crap CK.

Thanks a lot for helping.

I know the Heels Sound is a Requirement. I havent installed it. Would it cause my game to CDT?

Yes if you don't install it. 

I don't know why you like high heels with vanilla foot step sounds  :dodgy:

:/ I have my reasons for that. Is there a way for me to use the mod without installing the Heel Sounds ?

I know the Heels Sound is a Requirement. I havent installed it. Would it cause my game to CDT?

I don't know why you like high heels with vanilla foot step sounds  :dodgy:

:/ I have my reasons for that. Is there a way for me to use the mod without installing the Heel Sounds ?

You'd have to go through every shoe in this mod to change the footstep to a vanilla set, then use Clean Masters in TES5Edit. Given the amount of content in this mod, this is easier said than done.

You'd have to go through every shoe in this mod to change the footstep to a vanilla set, then use Clean Masters in TES5Edit. Given the amount of content in this mod, this is easier said than done.

Oh... I guess i wont be using this mod. Damn..

I don't know why you like high heels with vanilla foot step sounds   :dodgy:

Now im trying to use the TESVedit to add the Heels Sound now but after right clicking on the Luxury Collection esp and clicking Add masters, nothing shows up on the windows that pops up. What am i doing wrong?

Nvm. Im trying to use the Tesvedit but im kinda stuck. Im trying to add masters but nothing shows up on the window that pops up. Any ideas?

OMG, I nearly wanted to make a no sound esp, and then I found out I assign the heavy footstep set, so I turned off Edit, returning to check this thread, and read this update post (╬▼д゚)▄︻┻┳═一

I have done the implementation, the only thing you need to do is activate both in mod manager  :dodgy:

The USAGE is for high heels mod which don't support Heels Sound.......

Now im trying to use the TESVedit to add the Heels Sound now but after right clicking on the Luxury Collection esp and clicking Add masters, nothing shows up on the windows that pops up. What am i doing wrong?

Nothing shows up because my esp already has Heels Sound.esm as master.

Nvm. Im trying to use the Tesvedit but im kinda stuck. Im trying to add masters but nothing shows up on the window that pops up. Any ideas?

OMG, I nearly wanted to make a no sound esp, and then I found out I assign the heavy footstep set, so I turned off Edit, returning to check this thread, and read this update post (╬▼д゚)▄︻┻┳═一

I have done the implementation, the only thing you need to do is activate both in mod manager  :dodgy:

The USAGE is for high heels mod which don't support Heels Sound.......

Nothing shows up because my esp already has Heels Sound.esm as master.

(≧▽≦) Aw yiss its working. Thank you very much and sorry for the trouble. This mod is glorious!

Awesome mod, i have already some of this clothes for the UNPB body, and its nice to see more clothes from the collection, but could you make a .esp whit the vanilla sounds for the heels ? that would be very appreciated.

Thanks.

You can't use this esp with UNPB original meshes. I changed file names and nif structures for switching texture sets.

There are a few duplicate editorIDs in this mod, forcing some entities to be renamed whenever you open the mod in CK. I'm not sure if this might cause any problems but I'm just letting you know. All of the conflicts are due to an armor and its texture-set form having identical editorIDs.

These are the affected armors:

AAMChat*  (for example, AAMChat1 is both an armor and a texture-set, and so on)

AAMCSkirt*

AAMCUnderwear*

Amore*

Nuova*

PurrPanty*

PurrPasties*

There are a few duplicate editorIDs in this mod, forcing some entities to be renamed whenever you open the mod in CK. I'm not sure if this might cause any problems but I'm just letting you know. All of the conflicts are due to an armor and its texture-set form having identical editorIDs.

AAMCSkirt*

AAMCUnderwear*

Amore*

Nuova*

PurrPanty*

PurrPasties*

I used TES5Edit and it's fine in Edit because they're under different record type. Is it necessary to change them? I think game only recognize FormID. I can append TXT after all EditorID with just a few clicks by the script, though.

AAMCSkirt*

AAMCUnderwear*

Amore*

Nuova*

PurrPanty*

PurrPasties*

I used TES5Edit and it's fine in Edit because they're under different record type. Is it necessary to change them? I think game only recognize FormID. I can append TXT after all EditorID with just a few clicks by the script, though.

As I said, I don't really know if this can cause any problems, but the fact CK detects the duplicates and renames them could mean it might not be a good idea to have duplicate editorIDs. At the very least, it'd be more consistent for anyone creating add-ons for your mod. (I'm working one that adds an NPC vendor for this mod's content, and the edited forms made me do a double-take until I realized what was going on)

AAMCSkirt*

AAMCUnderwear*

Amore*

Nuova*

PurrPanty*

PurrPasties*

As I said, I don't really know if this can cause any problems, but the fact CK detects the duplicates and renames them could mean it might not be a good idea to have duplicate editorIDs. At the very least, it'd be more consistent for anyone creating add-ons for your mod. (I'm working one that adds an NPC vendor for this mod's content, and the edited forms made me do a double-take until I realized what was going on)

A vendor is a great idea! I didn't think of it. I've uploaded the fixed esp, please check if there still be any issue.

I've made a vendor add-on, so you can purchase the items instead of spawning them with the console. It includes all the content in Luxury Collection 1.3, and the vendor is located in Whiterun, close to Heimskr.

Feel free to do what you like with it, including editing or adding it to the main mod.

Thanks a lot for this addon. I linked to this esp in acquirement section. I suppose this won't be obsolete if I don't change FormID when updating, right? Just new items won't be in vendor list. It will be fine if you are going to maintain this esp.

I've made a vendor add-on, so you can purchase the items instead of spawning them with the console. It includes all the content in Luxury Collection 1.3, and the vendor is located in Whiterun, close to Heimskr.

Feel free to do what you like with it, including editing or adding it to the main mod.

Thanks a lot for this addon. I linked to this esp in acquirement section. I suppose this won't be obsolete if I don't change FormID when updating, right? Just new items won't be in vendor list. It will be fine if you are going to maintain this esp.

Yes, I made it a separate ESP so it will still work fine if you patch Luxury Collection. If you add new items in a future version, I'll update the add-on to include them.