2 hours ago, iKairi said:

I cant make the game start with the mod. I already tried everything, disabling almost everything I can, and It wont start.

The game closes about 3 seconds after I click "Run".

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.216d2194de65d9b83f6d09c824ae22db.png

First things first, move the two esm files on the right pane to be just below the unofficial patch, and just above the skyui_se.esp.  Then try again, it may or may not sort it out.

On the left pane select xp32 and see if if conflicts with anything below it on the left pane, as far as I am aware it should not, unless the mod specifically states it should, and the only mod I know that does so is ece which has it's own version of xp32.

Quick edit you might also want to have a look at this version

As you look to be using sse, and not oldrim.

21 hours ago, Varithina said:

Quick edit you might also want to have a look at this version

As you look to be using sse, and not oldrim.

Yep, just a few hours after my previous post I found this SSE conversion, and it worked!

I'm having some problems with the models and the body, but that's another story. The mod is working.

Thank you for your input.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 4:52 PM, Random_Troll said:

I should probably add that, as far as I can tell, it's JUST the torso stuff that won't fit. I haven't actually tested it in game yet, but the stockings/boots and gloves look like they'd fit fine.

The breasts are the main problem with the torso stuff. They clip through like crazy, and I just want a nice, flat, petite body at lower weights. If anyone could help, please, help. I really love these things, and this is the biggest collection I've ever seen, so I don't want to have to not use it.

I second this as an issue, not only the breasts, but some of the torso nodes as well (back and waist cause the back to clip), It almost looks like the clothing underneath is building perfectly to the preset, but the base shape in the outfit isn't changing at all. It might be possible to just delete the base shapes from the torsos in outfit studio and fix the function. I'd attempt a fix, but I just did a fresh install of all of my mods and I'd rather not go risking breaking a brand new install.

On 8/6/2018 at 7:26 AM, w234aew said:

I second this as an issue, not only the breasts, but some of the torso nodes as well (back and waist cause the back to clip), It almost looks like the clothing underneath is building perfectly to the preset, but the base shape in the outfit isn't changing at all. It might be possible to just delete the base shapes from the torsos in outfit studio and fix the function. I'd attempt a fix, but I just did a fresh install of all of my mods and I'd rather not go risking breaking a brand new install.

I actually got someone to answer this in a topic I made - apparently the creator of this mod used their own body as "THE BODY", if that makes sense. 

Basically, we need to use the body preset provided by the author if we don't want any clipping. Which is really unfair, since people have different tastes in bodies. But unfortunately we can't complain about that, because if we do, people will be like "don't use da mod dennn fucc outta heeere"

I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like huge boobs/torso at both weights though. The clothing does seem to fit perfect to our presets, but the body doesn't change past a certain point (resulting in clipping and stuff). 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2018 at 11:45 PM, zer02 said:

pls guis ,help ?
how can I fix the gaps ? LuxCollectionNIOHHFixV1.zip couldn't help.

20180812033653_1.jpg

Did you install Luxury Collection 1.7fix patch ?

if you install  order like this shouldn't be a problem :

1 : install Luxury Collection

2 : install Luxury Collection 1.7fix.7z (patch overwrite Caliente tools files I would recommend deleting this the after creating the Lux Bodyslide)

3 :  install RenaPG   CBBE NIOHH.7z ( This patch have latest Luxury Collection esp and fixes Thanks RenaPG)

4 :  Batch Build your bodyslide preset

5 :  Unistall Luxury Collection 1.7fix.7z patch

in this way everything works fine to me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2018 at 12:42 PM, DaveW said:

Just a guess... Is it because of the Devices Underneath feature in Devious Devices?

Super late response, but no, I do not believe this is it. I've turned off devious devices and the issue of being unable to equip upper and lower underwear at the same time persists. Same thinf happens with other underwear mods too. Any suggestions from someone?

On 9/7/2018 at 3:40 AM, AshleyPlaysSkyrim said:

I have an issue. Installed the mod and everything, but the entire body besides hands and feet and head doesnt show up. How do I fix it?

From what I remember non of the items apart from shoes and such actually come with pre-built meshes, so you will need to build those with bodyslide, this is becoming more common now, as it does save quite a bit of space on larger packs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/5/2018 at 2:15 AM, RenaPG said:

Just an FYI, you didn't change any of the keywords. That means they're still going to be treated like they're armor, just really worthless armor with 0 defense. Changing the keywords is the real time-consuming part, but it's a required step for them to be proper clothing items.

Anyways, I've made some edits to this mod myself. I removed the dependency on HDT High Heels and Heels Sounds, plus I've included the NIO High Heels version of the CBBE BodySlide files. Those weren't converted by me, I can't remember where I found them. Still, I did test all of the boots and they're working properly (with the exception of one that had a typo in it, so I've fixed it myself). Besides these, I've also changed the inventory models to the much superior ones from the UUNP version of the mod. Now you can actually see what each item looks like in your inventory without having to equip them on your character (even if you're playing as a male character. Really, this was by far the worst part of this mod).

EDIT: All right, I've changed all the keywords so they're properly treated like clothing items. So the attached 7z file includes the modified esp, the inventory models from the UUNP version and the NIOHH converted BodySlide files.

Luxury Collection CBBE NIOHH.7z

Thanks for correcting me and putting the work in doing it right. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 8:15 AM, RenaPG said:

Just an FYI, you didn't change any of the keywords. That means they're still going to be treated like they're armor, just really worthless armor with 0 defense. Changing the keywords is the real time-consuming part, but it's a required step for them to be proper clothing items.

Anyways, I've made some edits to this mod myself. I removed the dependency on HDT High Heels and Heels Sounds, plus I've included the NIO High Heels version of the CBBE BodySlide files. Those weren't converted by me, I can't remember where I found them. Still, I did test all of the boots and they're working properly (with the exception of one that had a typo in it, so I've fixed it myself). Besides these, I've also changed the inventory models to the much superior ones from the UUNP version of the mod. Now you can actually see what each item looks like in your inventory without having to equip them on your character (even if you're playing as a male character. Really, this was by far the worst part of this mod).

EDIT: All right, I've changed all the keywords so they're properly treated like clothing items. So the attached 7z file includes the modified esp, the inventory models from the UUNP version and the NIOHH converted BodySlide files.

Luxury Collection CBBE NIOHH.7z

nice but now i cant hear the heels sounds :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does ever happen to you all that when a mod its finally featuring the thing you want, something went lost? i really was waiting for this collection go Nio but now its clothing… for my battle slaves now this are useless as armor... its like having it like you wanted because i dont have to get all the gears and putting it one by one to my female followers since i play as a male... does any of you generous ppl have as a back up the light armor esp with the Nioverride by any chance? thanks for your hard work.

Or if anyone point me in the right direction im willing to do it myself just i need a little tutorial.