[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In response to some people asking for mods that have not been published - I am actually thinking about bundling some of the unreleased mods and putting them all here on my mediafile share.    Some of the more kinky stuff that I made a while ago is too wasteful to be kept private :D

On 3/12/2017 at 12:46 PM, timmyc said:

KINKY OVERALLS UPDATE

In the process of updating some of my old mods, I dug up one of  my first kinky mod which I call hooked that was made way back in the middle of 2015 where modding was quite challenging.  Stuff like this was made possible with my own homebrew tools and my Saafie's ingenuity back in the days.  

As it turned out, I made the kinky overalls for several girls at the time, and now I am going through them to update the models since a lot has changed in the modding scene since then.   I had to use pretty my own tools to do anything and the results were all pretty rough around the edges :D

With my TMC/OBJ Converter & Post Processing Tool, it is now possible to correct normal vectors (which are very important in lighting/shading) with just a few clicks.   A good example is shown here and how to easily correct wrong normal vectors.    Looking back, lots of my models had wrong shading/lighting due to incorrect normal vectors which is why I decided to spend a little time updating them whenever I have time to spare.

Please note that this series is a little bit on the hardcore side, and some of you might not be able to accept this level of kinkiness.. :bush:  Proceed at your own risk :D

ANGRY DICK WARNING

post-781013-0-43000800-1489347865_thumb.png

I have given special attention to Marie and turned her outfit into a breakable mod - I plan on doing the same to the rest of the girls if time permits :bush:    It does look quite painful though - you have been warned.

post-781013-0-32093000-1489347869_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-22706100-1489347871_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-90690100-1489347872_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-80676100-1489347874_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-79548700-1489347876_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-73127300-1489347878_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-26605400-1489347880_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-17928200-1489347882_thumb.jpg

Original 4K uncompressed screenshots can be found here http://www.mediafire.com/file/7gcrdc2denfbvzz/KinkyOverallsConceptUpdateScreenshots.zip

Any feedback and/or suggestions are welcome as always.

Other kinky concept stuff

Kinky Bondage Concept

Kinky Chain Bikini Concept

KINKY OVERALLS OFFICIAL RELEASE

Wow, it's been nearly a year since I posted anything.  Time flies!  I hope my Angry Dick buddies are all doing well.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am going to release this pack as it seems to be one of the more frequently requested sets.  Please be warned that this pack represents very early work in my DOA5 modding career in early 2015 (!) and may contain rough edges.   It also only includes a few characters, so please make use of my Character Transformer Tool to give it to other ladies if you so desire.

I will release more kinky stuff in the coming days/weeks.  Stay tuned!

Special thanks to SaafRats AKA the Master of Perversion, Saafie and my Saafie for delicious perversion effect on Marie.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r9ere67richll4m/KinkyOverallSet.zip/file

Installation:

Simply unzip the file and drag+drop into your AUTOLINK folder. 

Tip:

+ Remove --C file for broken state only

+ Remove PHYD file for micro bikini only

Enjoy!   As usual, I appreciate any and all feedback and bug report.  I haven't thoroughly tested every single model, so there could be some issues.  Lastly, I would appreciate it if you could help bump the thread to keep it from sinking into oblivion if you like my stuff. :D

Spoiler
On 11/21/2018 at 9:21 PM, timmyc said:

KINKY OVERALLS OFFICIAL RELEASE

Wow, it's been nearly a year since I posted anything.  Time flies!  I hope my Angry Dick buddies are all doing well.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am going to release this pack as it seems to be one of the more frequently requested sets.  Please be warned that this pack represents very early work in my DOA5 modding career in early 2015 (!) and may contain rough edges.   It also only includes a few characters, so please make use of my Character Transformer Tool to give it to other ladies if you so desire.

I will release more kinky stuff in the coming days/weeks.  Stay tuned!

Special thanks to SaafRats AKA the Master of Perversion, Saafie and my Saafie for delicious perversion effect on Marie.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r9ere67richll4m/KinkyOverallSet.zip/file

Installation:

Simply unzip the file and drag+drop into your AUTOLINK folder. 

Tip:

+ Remove --C file for broken state only

+ Remove PHYD file for micro bikini only

Enjoy!   As usual, I appreciate any and all feedback and bug report.  I haven't thoroughly tested every single model, so there could be some issues.  Lastly, I would appreciate it if you could help bump the thread to keep it from sinking into oblivion if you like my stuff. :D

M... "My Saafie"??... ?

Damn my timmy, almost 2 years after and those weird habbits are still there! (I'm wondering if you're still obsessed about genfu's sexyness lol).

It's a nice surprise to see you around. The "angry dick" will never die, huh?.

And you're right, threads are easily forgotten. I visited the site a couple of days ago and didn't noticed this release (so, bump!).

Will be great to see more of your old school stuff ? (and to see you here for doa6, if the "curse" remains powerfull...).

On 11/30/2018 at 6:22 PM, SaafRats said:
  Reveal hidden contents

M... "My Saafie"??... ?

Damn my timmy, almost 2 years after and those weird habbits are still there! (I'm wondering if you're still obsessed about genfu's sexyness lol).

It's a nice surprise to see you around. The "angry dick" will never die, huh?.

And you're right, threads are easily forgotten. I visited the site a couple of days ago and didn't noticed this release (so, bump!).

Will be great to see more of your old school stuff ? (and to see you here for doa6, if the "curse" remains powerfull...).

LOL.  It's been a long time Master of Perversion :D   Good to see your angry dick is still alive and kicking!    The curse is still powerful indeed!!

Just gonna leave a quick hi here by way of contributing to the perverse reunion going on. Now where's GIANT DAD?!

Seriously though, it's good to see you guys are still alive and well, and as mentally UN-well as ever. Oh, and Saaf? I saw the linkedin invite but it's been five years or more since I was forced by some forgotten circumstance to create an account and  I never use the place so I got no damn idea what my log-in is buddy! Only reason I know about the invite at all is their mailer seems resistant to unsubscription requests :D

9 hours ago, siframe said:

Just gonna leave a quick hi here by way of contributing to the perverse reunion going on. Now where's GIANT DAD?!

Seriously though, it's good to see you guys are still alive and well, and as mentally UN-well as ever. Oh, and Saaf? I saw the linkedin invite but it's been five years or more since I was forced by some forgotten circumstance to create an account and  I never use the place so I got no damn idea what my log-in is buddy! Only reason I know about the invite at all is their mailer seems resistant to unsubscription requests :D

Oh wow long time Siframe!  I remember your profound love for Genfu was one of my main drives to get creative with him.. JK 

LinkedIn invite!?  Now I am hurt..  I've got no LinkedIn invite from my Saafie.   Joking aside, it's good to see you all alive and well.

13 hours ago, siframe said:

Good to see you also here, my dear Sir!. haha funny thing, I was also forced recommended to "expand my contacts" there, job agents knows I guess.

3 hours ago, timmyc said:

Oh wow long time Siframe!  I remember your profound love for Genfu was one of my main drives to get creative with him.. JK 

LinkedIn invite!?  Now I am hurt..  I've got no LinkedIn invite from my Saafie.   Joking aside, it's good to see you all alive and well.

But but I thought you was going to add me first!, you call me "my Saafie" after all hmmm (damn this always end weird, all is pink around now lol... it's Siframe´s fault!)

8 hours ago, timmyc said:

Ah those long hot summer nights with the old man, his cookie duster moustache and his meat and two veg flapping awkwardly in girls faces. How could I forget?! The world will not forget your services to modding Timmy. 

Nor will I ......EVER ERASE THE MENTAL SCARS. 

@Saaf: ya can't blame me for your bromance with Timmy flaring up every time you talk, pretty sure there's evidence of it all over the last couple of years I haven't posted in at ALL lol. Still, pink ain't such a bad colour for the world to be is it? The same delicate shade as honokas youthful nipples, the LODgod ought to feel right at home... 

On 12/16/2017 at 12:22 PM, Dreamcaster said:

I just tested it and there seems to be some problems with the face and hair

The pain face, the eye lids get messed up

1.thumb.JPG.a4607a978fec09077f239327344c2104.JPG2.thumb.JPG.0974f39c1ea0c134a3d99ad8142a60c7.JPG

The hair clips through the body

3.thumb.JPG.fc7168ac54ee9eeabb144b10f946e790.JPG

and the hair flickers a lot and the ponytail seems to be a little more transparent than normal

4.thumb.JPG.03a9200fbd86637420914388a61f8eb4.JPG

The hair from Huchi's model doesn't clip, flicker or is too transparent

k1.thumb.JPG.5a16fac6a954ca6d87ffdeecdf7a34d5.JPGk2.thumb.JPG.00acb45f2f0e891ab24320a7c19ac3a0.JPG

Huchi's pain face is a little off too though, but not by much

466.thumb.png.5bf84bb656ee797ce049d0aaae26f97f.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Timmy,

I'm confused about this: how to make a whole new reference by myself ?

I want to modify the LOD tmc files into a shape I like better, and use them as new references. Of course I know the reference files must have the same number of vertices and vertices are ordered in the same manner, but when I finish editing the tmcmesh in Blender and  export it, the number of the vertices increases from 6282 to 6284. Even if I do nothing to the mesh and export it directly, the number still changes. If I deleted some vertices to keep the number, the conversion can be done, but it's a totally mess, maybe because the manner is not the same? I got no idea. I also tried to export it as .obj file and use your Post Pocessing Tool, but didn't work.

So could tell me the steps to  modify a reference file made by Saafrats, and make it still useful to convert mods? Thanks.

Hi Timmy, I'm happy to see that you finally released the kinky overalls set. If you ever come back and see this, I was hoping you could make this mod available, or if you or someone else could direct me to it if it is available? I've been looking for it but could never find it.

On 7/9/2015 at 10:40 PM, timmyc said:

Version 2 Marie Gym outfit

Hide contents

post-781013-0-63012200-1436496040_thumb.jpg

On 1/13/2019 at 7:32 AM, godless1893 said:

Hi Timmy,

I'm confused about this: how to make a whole new reference by myself ?

I want to modify the LOD tmc files into a shape I like better, and use them as new references. Of course I know the reference files must have the same number of vertices and vertices are ordered in the same manner, but when I finish editing the tmcmesh in Blender and  export it, the number of the vertices increases from 6282 to 6284. Even if I do nothing to the mesh and export it directly, the number still changes. If I deleted some vertices to keep the number, the conversion can be done, but it's a totally mess, maybe because the manner is not the same? I got no idea. I also tried to export it as .obj file and use your Post Pocessing Tool, but didn't work.

So could tell me the steps to  modify a reference file made by Saafrats, and make it still useful to convert mods? Thanks.

Essentially to make your own reference, you have to make sure not to alter any of the vertex ordering and number.  I think there is an option in Blender to keep the ordering in tact.  I have never used it to modify OBJ file so I haven't a clue.   Deleting and addition are no go for sure.   I made Mai reference and her nude bodies in this manner.  It's a painstaking process but hugely rewarding :D

On 1/13/2019 at 7:47 PM, PAVGN said:

Hi Timmy, I'm happy to see that you finally released the kinky overalls set. If you ever come back and see this, I was hoping you could make this mod available, or if you or someone else could direct me to it if it is available? I've been looking for it but could never find it.

Ah, I remember this one. I think I updated it at some point to make it "breakable" so her shirt gets rolled up and shorts rolled down a bit in combat.  I will see what I can do :D

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2019 at 4:45 AM, timmyc said:

Essentially to make your own reference, you have to make sure not to alter any of the vertex ordering and number.  I think there is an option in Blender to keep the ordering in tact.  I have never used it to modify OBJ file so I haven't a clue.   Deleting and addition are no go for sure.   I made Mai reference and her nude bodies in this manner.  It's a painstaking process but hugely rewarding :D

So you don't know either how to modify a reference by Blender and keep the number and the manner? Maybe Saafrats knows?

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2018 at 12:09 PM, SaafRats said:

Good to see you also here, my dear Sir!. haha funny thing, I was also forced recommended to "expand my contacts" there, job agents knows I guess.

But but I thought you was going to add me first!, you call me "my Saafie" after all hmmm (damn this always end weird, all is pink around now lol... it's Siframe´s fault!)

May I ask a question:how can I keep the number and the manner of the vertices ,when I want to make my own reference in Timmy‘s character transformer tool?Thanks.

On 4/9/2019 at 1:07 AM, godless1893 said:

May I ask a question:how can I keep the number and the manner of the vertices ,when I want to make my own reference in Timmy‘s character transformer tool?Thanks.

Hey, I saw your post on @SaafRats my Saafie's deviant art page.  Sorry for the late response as I have not been active in this forum.   The easiest and surest way to make sure vertex ordering and number are kept is to start by modifying one of the reference models.  Make sure you do not add or delete any vertices and when exporting you also make sure to keep vertex ordering - in Blender there is an option to allow this.