• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, mrgg34g said:

i tried doing the Coyote den quest line but, after being raped the nigh stalker spawned but it doesn't move at all and the Coyote that saves me doesn't either after waiting for while

Let me take this time to advise you to get CASM, the mod. It automatically creates saves. Also as you play and get familar with the game, recognize hard points of the mod. Places to save. One such one I use is right before I walk up and start taking to Nikki ? (I think ) this way if / when the mod flakes out for the next steps (including your issue) you have a quick return to try again.

^ this isn't a solution to your current issue as I don't know how to fix that other than go back to a previous save, but general advice. Between auto saves and CASM you won't loose too much time if something does go bad. Also you have points that you can go back and replay that part of the mod :smile: Win, win.

On 11.12.2017 at 8:23 PM, mrgg34g said:

i tried doing the Coyote den quest line but, after being raped the nigh stalker spawned but it doesn't move at all and the Coyote that saves me doesn't either after waiting for while

Try to install the latest version of breeder.

Probably you'll need to repeat the rape scene again.

And also, yeah, as Ritual's said using the CASM in some cases can help you with the most problems in the Sexout or mods that based on it (at least if you don't have a habit of making a lot of save-files in the game manually)

2 hours ago, marioman807 said:

can you please share the commands for mutation combinations?

Here. Click on the Female npc in the console and type:

Add. If need add more, just repeat it with another values. If need to increase/decrease the level, use the same value of Type

NX_SetEVFl "SOB:MutationTypeX" x ;Where x - Mutation for adding: 2-Deathclaw, 3-Wolf, 4-Ant. 
NX_SetEVFl "SOB:MutationLevelX" x ;Where x - Level for mutation: DC 2-7 (exclude 1, 6), Ant 1-5, Wolf 1-4
cios xx033c56 ;Where xx SOB id from LO, Add spell

Remove

NX_SetEVFl "SOB:MutationTypeY" x ;Where x - Mutation for removing. 2-Deathclaw, 3-Wolf, 4-Ant. 
cios xx033f57 - Remove spell

35 minutes ago, marioman807 said:

it tell me that NX_SetEVF1 script command is not found

NX_SetEVF(it's L, not 1, just in the code mode a small L looks like 1). You can use any case of symbols you want

Lower-"l" Upper-"L" One-"1"

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, twinklecupcakes said:

ive seen this question go unanswered but is there really anything to do after the fire ant attack. because that room you get seems to be pretty useless.

About what a room you talking about?

On 12/23/2017 at 10:29 AM, twinklecupcakes said:

ive seen this question go unanswered but is there really anything to do after the fire ant attack. because that room you get seems to be pretty useless.

are you talking about at the very end of the ant episode?

On 12/23/2017 at 11:51 AM, Neutron_rus said:

About what a room you talking about?

I think it has to do with the very ending of the ant episode. I never re-played/tested the ant episode to end as it was "buggy" (pun intended :P) when I was testing at the time...

I believe I remember different rooms for the ant queen some that would open up as you progressed. I can be wrong it has been such a long time.

On 12/25/2017 at 12:02 PM, RitualClarity said:

are you talking about at the very end of the ant episode?

I think it has to do with the very ending of the ant episode. I never re-played/tested the ant episode to end as it was "buggy" (pun intended :P) when I was testing at the time...

I believe I remember different rooms for the ant queen some that would open up as you progressed. I can be wrong it has been such a long time.

yeah i thought there was supposed to be a purpose to that room i remember getting in there once but not how i did it and i could have sworn there was something you could do at the end of the episode.

2 hours ago, twinklecupcakes said:

yeah i thought there was supposed to be a purpose to that room i remember getting in there once but not how i did it and i could have sworn there was something you could do at the end of the episode.

I don't remember that episode in discussion or otherwise. It might have been there for a short time but removed due to bugs or not being complete. Much like the scorpion episode was in the game but now isn't available. Same goes with the Spore episode. Even your PC giving birth to pumpkins was in the game but now now there, at least not playable. :tongue:

Is it intentional that I cannot finish my chores satisfactorily for farmer MacDonald after being collared?  I can feed the brahmin, but cannot interact with the bighorner stud in the corral .. is that my problem?  Is there a fix for this?  Which version should I use? (currently using sob09)

8 minutes ago, doctor88 said:

I got the christmas event message but i don't know what to do.

it's just a fun message, i didn't assigned events yet, the original xmas to the new one (time based)

HI I have two questions one how do you further the deathclaw mutation I finished the riverside takeover and I have longer horns and tail but that's it quest says go to echo and I do but nothings there am I missing something and two when is v8.9 coming out thanks in advanced love the mod btw

• 4 weeks later...

As an addendum to Neutron's response. The mod is stable and working fine at the moment, and I and others might make small improvements on it, but the mod is not being maintained currently.

I'll 'watch the store' for now and if anybody brings me some 'ready to be inserted' stuff, I will insert it in the main version, but with all the other mods I've been maintaining I don't have much time to spend on adding new features and such on this mod myself.

Also any volunteers may take over the ownership of this mod.

11 hours ago, dborg2 said:

As an addendum to Neutron's response. The mod is stable and working fine at the moment, and I and others might make small improvements on it, but the mod is not being maintained currently.

I'll 'watch the store' for now and if anybody brings me some 'ready to be inserted' stuff, I will insert it in the main version, but with all the other mods I've been maintaining I don't have much time to spend on adding new features and such on this mod myself.

Also any volunteers may take over the ownership of this mod.

FYI... to be clear... this mod is open and anyone that wants to work on it can. User29 made it and stated that before he left. "ownership" might be misleading. In other words if someone starts work on this and someone else wants to do something they can. They don't have exclusive rights. Ideally a group of fans of this mod with some skills gather up and work on new additions, stories and any fixes needed.

Thanks deborg for watching the store. :tongue:  I've done that the last time... lol.

I can't get sam to give birth i waited out the pregnancy gave birth and repaired the radio 

I didn't get the guns because when i do i don't get the prompt to repair them 

sam won't leave she's stuck in the cave and i can't get past the guard and her armor changes back to her original unbroken not pregnant stomach when i talk to her

am i missing something?

please help

1 hour ago, Shiver63 said:

I can't get sam to give birth i waited out the pregnancy gave birth and repaired the radio 

I didn't get the guns because when i do i don't get the prompt to repair them 

sam won't leave she's stuck in the cave and i can't get past the guard and her armor changes back to her original unbroken not pregnant stomach when i talk to her

am i missing something?

please help

Sam'll give birth only when you got the weapons and will be ready to escape

Scrap metal you can find a lot in the caves, just try to look more accurate.

also if you're using the old v8.8. Open console, click on Sam, and type "SetRestrained 0" (w/o double quotes)