Yes when i go to the blowfly feeder and talk to it. It get passed the talking and right when it post to do the feeding animation crashes. I I did a reinstall but still the same thing

I've just tested it personally & so has Nickolos & the bloatfly feeder is working fine.

You are a god!

I have been waiting for this for ages!

Shame about the deathclaws for now, but I can be patient.

I had start to give up hope.

I will be watching this carefully ;)

I'm pretty sure a god could get a bodymorph script working, so considering I've spent the past couple hours banging my head into a wall I'm probably more like a roach.  :lol: Thanks for saying so though. Enjoy the mod.

You gave me something I missed and thought I wouldn't get to play again.

To me that is pretty god-like, for you recreated something I thought was lost.

And even if you can't work something out, just keep trying for Roma wasn't built in a day and no ones perfect. 

Also do you plan to continue Sexout Breeder or are you just maintaining it?

Because in my mind both is cool, but I would love to see it continued(because taking over the wasteland with deathclaws is awesome!).

I went to the bloafly cave and the feeder crashes on me

I have the same problem when I finish the dialog it Instant Crashes my game.

here my load order:

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1

DeadMoney.esm=1

HonestHearts.esm=1

OldWorldBlues.esm=1

LonesomeRoad.esm=1

GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1

ClassicPack.esm=1

MercenaryPack.esm=1

TribalPack.esm=1

CaravanPack.esm=1

Sexout.esm=1

SexoutCommonResources.esm=1

SexoutSlavery.esm=1

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1

SexoutOffSpring.esm=1

Fertile Breeder.esp=1

FBCaptured.esp=1

FBFarm.esp=1

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1

SexoutSpunk.esp=1

SexoutPosNew.esp=1

Sexout-Amra.esp=1

SexoutBreeder.esp=1

SCS - CombatArmour.esp=1

NVRefugee Outfits.esp=1

You are a god!

I'm pretty sure a god could get a bodymorph script working, so considering I've spent the past couple hours banging my head into a wall I'm probably more like a roach. :lol: Thanks for saying so though. Enjoy the mod.

And even if you can't work something out, just keep trying for Roma wasn't built in a day and no ones perfect.

Because in my mind both is cool, but I would love to see it continued(because taking over the wasteland with deathclaws is awesome!).

If I recall correctly, Gamedude stated that he was more focused on updating and maintaining than expanding, but maybe he'll change his mind if he hasn't already ;)

What exactly do mutations mean? are they like custom Perks? and how do they inhance the Player? do they actually change the look of the Player? and do they work with body mods?

Really sorry for posting a bajilion questions, but untill I get my PC fixed so I can play F:NV again, I can't test it for myself, so I just want to keep track of new mods I may be interested in installing down the line.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, if the mutations are visual, then could you post some screenshots of them? I would love to see how they look, however if you rather let us see it during our own experience, I understand.

Breeder adds in a " few " perks.  Most of the mutations are gonna have a MCM menu to choose if you either want them to show or not.  You should have a Breeder perk available within the first 2 levels of your character.   I always grab it first off, it helps a lot while traveling the wasteland.

A new game will have a chance of the MCM bug.  Old saves where you already have a set MCM going that you don't have to worry about changing anything are still playable even if you get the MCM bug.  Only options besides hard modes are for mutations to show and Lactation's.  If you can live without that for the moment Breeder is still playable.

Also I have retested the Bloatfly Scenario and I can't seem to reproduce your issues.  Feeder is working fine for me in that one.

ok i have a question i i would do this becaouse only of this mod so thats why im posting here.Can i have 2 new vegas folders or instalations on 1 pc for normal playtrough with nexus mods and 2nd for sexout mods.cause i have 100+ mods on that one i had so much truble making it work together i dont want to fuck somehing up when im finally done.And other reason is i dont want to mix my real playtrough with tese mods cause i want that one to be serious with out any crazy mods so one instalation for mostly nexus mods other for loverslab and sexout mods

ps:sry to lazy to google

ok i have a question i i would do this becaouse only of this mod so thats why im posting here.Can i have 2 new vegas folders or instalations on 1 pc for normal playtrough with nexus mods and 2nd for sexout mods.cause i have 100+ mods on that one i had so much truble making it work together i dont want to fuck somehing up when im finally done.And other reason is i dont want to mix my real playtrough with tese mods cause i want that one to be serious with out any crazy mods so one instalation for mostly nexus mods other for loverslab and sexout mods

ps:sry to lazy to google

You should use Mod Organizer. That will allow you to make multiple profiles for your mods. Then you can have 1 sexout profile & 1 normal if you want.

What exactly do mutations mean? are they like custom Perks? and how do they inhance the Player? do they actually change the look of the Player? and do they work with body mods?

Really sorry for posting a bajilion questions, but untill I get my PC fixed so I can play F:NV again, I can't test it for myself, so I just want to keep track of new mods I may be interested in installing down the line.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, if the mutations are visual, then could you post some screenshots of them? I would love to see how they look, however if you rather let us see it during our own experience, I understand.

I will post some screenshots in the next few hours.

I went to the bloafly cave and the feeder crashes on me

I have the same problem when I finish the dialog it Instant Crashes my game.

here my load order:

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1

DeadMoney.esm=1

HonestHearts.esm=1

OldWorldBlues.esm=1

LonesomeRoad.esm=1

GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1

ClassicPack.esm=1

MercenaryPack.esm=1

TribalPack.esm=1

CaravanPack.esm=1

Sexout.esm=1

SexoutCommonResources.esm=1

SexoutSlavery.esm=1

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1

SexoutOffSpring.esm=1

Fertile Breeder.esp=1

FBCaptured.esp=1

FBFarm.esp=1

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1

SexoutSpunk.esp=1

SexoutPosNew.esp=1

Sexout-Amra.esp=1

SexoutBreeder.esp=1

SCS - CombatArmour.esp=1

NVRefugee Outfits.esp=1

Thanks for posting your LO. The SCS - CombatArmour.esp is outdated. You should remove it.

What's your sexout version number?

Thanks for posting your LO. The SCS - CombatArmour.esp is outdated. You should remove it.

What's your sexout version number?

I already delete it copy of the load order was before I deletet it and I use Sexout 95 Beta 3

The feeder works fine for me in Sexout 95 Beta 3

You are a god!

I'm pretty sure a god could get a bodymorph script working, so considering I've spent the past couple hours banging my head into a wall I'm probably more like a roach. :lol: Thanks for saying so though. Enjoy the mod.

If I recall correctly, Gamedude stated that he was more focused on updating and maintaining than expanding, but maybe he'll change his mind if he hasn't already ;)

Once this is updated and stable someone could add modules to this just like they can add it to Fertile breeder, depending on your preference and story type. Gamedude don't have to go further. Perhaps someone could work on a TTW verson of this where there are episodes in Washington.

Once this is updated and stable someone could add modules to this just like they can add it to Fertile breeder, depending on your preference and story type. Gamedude don't have to go further. Perhaps someone could work on a TTW verson of this where there are episodes in Washington.

I knew this thread was missing something...

K%26K.png

:D

I knew this thread was missing something...

K%26K.png

:D

It wasn't missing anything, I was just hovering above with my mothership.. waiting for some fool to comment that they couldn't get the Deathclaw episode to work... :P

To all

Yes he is working on the Deathclaw episode very hard. I would like to point out how amazing the amount of work he has been able to do in such a short time and it has truly been a short time. Some have called him God for this and it is a bit extreme but perhaps a modding DemiGod might be a better description.. :D

He deserves all the accolades he is given and more.