[DOA5LR] Just add cock. MrMojo's Futalicious Mod Pack!

Dumb question... Are they futas or newhalfs? :P

Dumber question: what is a newhalf?

Something like this (+18): :D

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/wiki/show?title=newhalf

Ah. Definitely futa, since you can still see some vag under the sack. And, at least under the definition I read, futas can have balls as well. :)

Still waiting for DLC pack >__>

DLC packs are so hard to make now that will fit everyone. It really would behoove you to learn how to use DLC Tool.

This is a compilation of MOST of the girls in DOA5LR with a little something special added....a penis.

As always, you can make Phase 4 and Alpha 152 using Kasumi's TMC files. Also, for Nyotengu, to avoid clipping with her mask, do the hair in this order:

A - 2

B - 3

C - 1

D - 5

E - 4

There is one main known issue, and that is that there Is a little gap between the top of the member and their bodies, but it is not really noticeable while fighting and, as you can see in the included screenshots, it's really easy to work around when making pictures with them. But if anyone has the skill to fix it and can share the result with me, I will be eternally grateful. :)

Speaking of the screenshots, you'll notice that Honoka is shown, but she is not in the mod pack. That is because the last time I tried to share her, I got my topic deleted. So no Honoka in the PUBLIC release of this pack. *cough*

Hope you like it. If you have feedback, you can give it, but there really isn't anything more I can do with this.

Oh, and thanks go to the usual suspects, Harry Palmer for the nude models and textures, and a special thanks to ogami4 on DeviantArt for the featured object. :D

Can you make with your great files here a DLC for us please...

Guest GuachaLover23

Good Sh#t my brother, now the only thing we need now for the sack to swing during battle when the character are fighting, but as we say, 1 step at an time XD

We need Dong Physic! then this mod will be perfect :D

LOL, if done right it would be awesome. But I don't have the skill to do it, and ogami4's "floppy" dong, while I totally respect everything they have done and my mods would not be possible without their hard work, is pretty glitchy, and I'd rather have it not animate at all than what it looks like.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...