[DOA5LR] Just add cock. MrMojo's Futalicious Mod Pack!

This is a compilation of MOST of the girls in DOA5LR with a little something special added....a penis.

As always, you can make Phase 4 and Alpha 152 using Kasumi's TMC files. Also, for Nyotengu, to avoid clipping with her mask, do the hair in this order:

A - 2

B - 3

C - 1

D - 5

E - 4

There is one main known issue, and that is that there Is a little gap between the top of the member and their bodies, but it is not really noticeable while fighting and, as you can see in the included screenshots, it's really easy to work around when making pictures with them. But if anyone has the skill to fix it and can share the result with me, I will be eternally grateful. :)

Speaking of the screenshots, you'll notice that Honoka is shown, but she is not in the mod pack. That is because the last time I tried to share her, I got my topic deleted. So no Honoka in the PUBLIC release of this pack. *cough*

Hope you like it. If you have feedback, you can give it, but there really isn't anything more I can do with this.

Oh, and thanks go to the usual suspects, Harry Palmer for the nude models and textures, and a special thanks to ogami4 on DeviantArt for the featured object. :D

post-781025-0-11046300-1438911341_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-60537100-1438911342_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-27039800-1438911344_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-29281300-1438911346_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-04686800-1438911348_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-42708600-1438911349_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-01441200-1438911352_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-26029900-1438911356_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-49830200-1438911358_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-65258500-1438911359_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-87381500-1438911403_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-89736500-1438911405_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-88516600-1438911407_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-23799000-1438911409_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-28115700-1438911411_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-04509700-1438911413_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-06969800-1438911415_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-22026300-1438911417_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-64828900-1438911418_thumb.jpg

Mojo's Futalicious Mod.rar

Guest GuachaLover23

Wow this is crazy, hahaha, my only feedback i have to say is that maybe u should based the d##k size off character size because i believe everyone have the same d## size is weird, Like Marie d##k size should be small, medium size character get medium size d##k, and lager character get lager d##k that is all,

since i already have an youtube account, and i want to troll TN with this mod, i will make an new account just to showcase this mod, just to see what we modders have done to their game :)

Wow this is crazy, hahaha, my only feedback i have to say is that maybe u should based the d##k size off character size because i believe everyone have the same d## size is weird, Like Marie d##k size should be small, medium size character get medium size d##k, and lager character get lager d##k that is all,

since i already have an youtube account, and i want to troll TN with this mod, i will make an new account just to showcase this mod, just to see what we modders have done to their game :)

we are amateurs while they are professional ,you think they really care ?

Thus i think your video will be deleted soon because of youtube's rules

Thanks mrmojorisin for sharing the mods

Thank you for sharing MrMojo !

I will test this pack later, I agree with the size of sex this is a bit weird most on Marie Rose but you did a great work "a little step for men but a big step for humanity" haha :)

[EDIT] I think Ogami4 made a "not hard" d*ck you must take a look.

I will test this pack later, I agree with the size of sex this is a bit weird most on Marie Rose but you did a great work "a little step for men but a big step for humanity" haha :)

Ya, I've seen that one, but I don't think it was as well textured....Plus it hangs all weird in some cases. Still pretty great, though, lol.

But as far as changing sizes, that would take more skills than I have.

Guest GuachaLover23

least u agree with me :) but i going to Troll TN with this mod, i not going to use my main account lol, just going to make an new account just to F them over hahahaha

Ya, I've seen that one, but I don't think it was as well textured....Plus it hangs all weird in some cases. Still pretty great, though, lol.

hey man it still an cool mod,u did the best u can, maybe down the line when u get better, u can fix it,

least u agree with me :) but i going to Troll TN with this mod, i not going to use my main account lol, just going to make an new account just to F them over hahahaha

hey man it still an cool mod,u did the best u can, maybe down the line when u get better, u can fix it,

:) Thanks!

MrMojo, can you say a little bit about your process for this?  Seeing futas has finally gotten me inspired to mod, and I'm not sure if I should look at modding costumes first or modding bodies or really where to start.  I already understand how to make custom DLCs from TMCs, but that's about it at this point.

I'm going through this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49771-doa5lr-basic-modding-tutorials/now.  

Hey MrMjojo, thank you for the futa mod you shared.  I love it. :D

I finally got my butt to turning tmc and tmcl into dlc.   Though I do need help on few things.  How do you make Alpha-152 more human?  All I get is green head with human body skin.  And Kasumi's dick seem to be glossy.  Like one of her winnng pose there is a thing holding her penis.  You couldn't see it if you rotate the camera to right side of her body, but only left side you can see it.  Then her right boob texture skin start to hanging down.  Do you know what I need to do to fix it? I chose costume slot 39, hair 2, and face 1 for Kasumi.

i really don't think that's a good idea to do that, it can back fire in all of our faces if they decide to take action, that company has done so before back when people first started modding DOAX.

team ninja did warn about not making nude mods, but they have been pretty cool about not making a big deal about people making nude mods anyway. so yeah probably a good idea not to troll them.

also can someone put all this in a DLC pack for the people who don't know how?

Alright,while the furry mod had me intrigued,this one is the one that places DOA5 on my Steam wishlist so I will be alerted when it is for sale at any discount rate. The lack of features and visual fidelity from the PS4 version is what keeps it from being purchased this instant. I'll just save this mod for future reference/use.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...