[DOA5LR] Nude Males Mods [Erect Version]

A huuuuuuuuuuuuge thanks to xoDOAox for putting it all together and adding the things they added to the pack.

On a side note, why has ogami4 suddenly added a blur to all the penises in his mod screenshots?

Maybe for don't get her pics reported for nudity, the penis is hard so.. I guess it go in sexual theme.

Or for attract you for download his pack :D

Hey guys!

I found the problem of Zack and Hayabusa's mod.

It was in the textures body of Zack and in the swimsuit of Hayabusa.

I don't know how to delete the White basin of Zack's textures.

If you want the DDS file call me :D.

Download the new repack DLC here:

Great, thanks for your help :)
now everybody can play Hayabusa ,and it work also on 1.02 

I love doing my part to help keep this topic alive, and I have one more great piece of news to share. ogami4 has posted their version of Hayabusa. The one that was shared in the pack on this topic was serviceable, but the neck was all janked up. Now we have a real Hayabusa mod! Some screens attached.

post-781025-0-44788600-1440477125_thumb.jpg

post-781025-0-60335300-1440477126_thumb.jpg

I've made a version of the new Hayabusa nude mod to include a mask for those that want a little more tradition with their naked men. Use face 0 and hair 0 in DLC Tool, and costume slots 5 or 6 work for me. There's more slots, I'm sure, but I know those work for a fact.

*Monkey not necessarily included.

updated gen fu

I've made a version of the new Hayabusa nude mod to include a mask for those that want a little more tradition with their naked men. Use face 0 and hair 0 in DLC Tool, and costume slots 5 or 6 work for me. There's more slots, I'm sure, but I know those work for a fact.

*Monkey not necessarily included.

updated gen fu

Where?