Which in turn reminds me, I really need to get that minor update up in here. Compa's new shoes, a bug fix to her healing spell, and getting rid of those locational change tiredness dialogues because I cannot get them to work properly at all...

And it's looking like all my screenshots got broken, too. That's a problem.

I'd sure like to learn how to do scripting so I can create Neptune's HDD super mode, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

damn how did i miss this for so long. me want!

but alas, i've been using Elin Race 1.3c for so long that it's embedded in my game. i've got parts of it in merges i made. other mods have dependencies on them ect. so y'all think these followers will work w/ 1.3c?

and how do i get them to use the elin idle? how to make them vamps?

I can't be 100% sure, as it's been an entire year since I updated this (yikes... never did upload those fixes) but it... might? be fine if you use it together with old versions of the main race. The followers come with their own race entry and separate meshes and such for skeleton, body, hair, etc., but I can't recall for sure if they didn't have a dependency on one of the main race files that got updated somewhere. I know I left a dependency on the main race's master file is the thing, and I can't remember for what entries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

from install page...

"An optional file is provided in the downloads that will set them to use the Elin vampire race instead so that they can use the idle animation mod,"

will that still work even when using FNIS 6.3, and also keeping PCEA2 player unique anims intact?

so basically make them vamps, while keeping my player pcea2 anims?

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...