Does the relationship rank apply to all mods ? For example if I am looking for something like lovers hook, where you actually have to unlock each sex position and this is the closest thing.

The "Relationship Rank" is a vanilla skyrim value that can exist between the PC and all NPCs, as well as between all individual NPCs. Whether it has any influence on a mod completely depends on if that mod was written to use this value or not. When it is not set, it is assumed to be 0/Acquaintance. These are the levels:

-4  Archnemesis 

-3  Enemy 

-2  Foe 

-1  Rival 

0  Acquaintance 

1  Friend

2  Confidant

3  Ally

4  Lover

In vanilla skyrim they are used in 2 important ways:

- if an NPC has a higher relationship with you than 0, you may pick up items they own, like from their house, without it being considered stealing. The value you may take increases with the rank, from Friends you may take items worth up to 25 gold, for confidants 50, Allies 100, and Lovers 500.

- each NPC has some combat settings, one of which determines who they will help in combat. Some NPCs will only help Allies and Lovers, others will help anyone who is a Friend or higher.

There's a few other minor things, for example it may influence the way in which the NPC greets you, and at some levels NPCs may spontaneously give you a small gift.

NPCs typically start out at 0, they become 1/Friend when you do their favour quest, and they become 3/Ally when they become your follower. I don't think the other ranks are very actively used in the vanilla game, you probably become 4/Lover when you get married but it's been a while since I did that ;)  I've never seen the 2/Confidant level used in the vanilla game, at least not between PC and NPC, it's probably used in a few places between 2 NPCs.

In SLEN these ranks are used in determining how easy it is to get the NPC to have sex with you as well as how many different types of sex you can ask for, and every time you have sex with them, there is a chance that the relationship rank increases. How big the chance is is determined by how pleasurable and/or intimate the sex is for the NPC - for example giving them a BJ gives you a bigger chance than having them give you a BJ.

So that means that if you want to charm an NPC and he or she has a vanilla favour quest or can be made follower, then it is a good idea to do that first since it will considerably increase your chances of charming them.

Got the mod working. Had to remove orphaned SLEN scripts, from when activating the first version, on my "clean" save with SaveTool. Once I reloaded, everything worked perfectly and MCM registered the mod in about two minutes.

Just wanted to throw that out there. If you installed original version and it did not work like me, you must use SaveTool or load a prior, virgin save with the new version, or it won't work.

More in general: if you install a mod and it does not work, you should never save your game and then continue using that savegame. That just seems good common sense ;)

After MUCH use.... in your dialogues for lovers you have "I want to fuck your ass" and "I want to fuck you doggystyle"

Not sure what your vision is for those exactly, but they swap holes on a regular basis. Since you have both covered, you might want to .... if you're pulling animations by tag.... exclude Anal from the doggystyle one and exclude vaginal from the "... fuck your ass" one.

"Anal" includes a lot of animations that are not doggystyle, and doggy style animations typically just use the hole you lined them up for ;)

This mod is dangerous. And I love it :)

It is actually what I have looked for so long.

But I have found one issue, If you are at home, and get to bed, whit your spouse and you wake up. And get one message says that "those have crawled to your bed" do you want to join them?

Can you find some solution so this mod dont involve the heartfire children or children from hentai/B-F?

Did happen to me 2 times, but non of the times It did start any animation. Good.

Perhaps some thing you have missed to check?

But I love this mod already.

Thanks BeamerMiasma.

SLEN Explicitly excludes children. The only way a child could be selected is if you installed a mod that removes the child tag from children. Or to put it another way: you have removed the only reliable way that mod authors have to check if an actor is a child.

Ok. Thanks.

Then I have to figure out what that can be.

I have one mod that allows children to follow and fight.

And RS children and the needed plugin for B-F.

I have seen it before from Romance mod and one another mod, to suddenly I do have the sex dialog.

Can I PM you if I find what mod that do it?

I have only mods from here and Nexus.

What you misunderstand is that I have Amorous Adventures v2.05 alongside Arousal Triggers, not all-in-one.

I don't use and don't know either of the 2 so there's not much I can offer, perhaps other users can offer suggestions.

On a general note though, SLA is a framework, its intention is for multiple mods to be able to modify the arousal of actors. If a particular mod can't handle the fact that other mods modify this value, then it is made badly and needs to be fixed. No mod can claim a monopoly on SLA arousal. SLEN will work just fine with other mods changing arousal, as well as other mods or effects changing SexLab gender, SLA gender preference, vanilla relationship rank and speechcraft, or any other non-SLEN specific value it uses. If it turns out it doesn't I will fix it, but in this case it sounds like the fix needs to be done by the makers of one of these 2 mods.

This mod is dangerous. And I love it :)

It is actually what I have looked for so long.

But I have found one issue, If you are at home, and get to bed, whit your spouse and you wake up. And get one message says that "those have crawled to your bed" do you want to join them?

Can you find some solution so this mod dont involve the heartfire children or children from hentai/B-F?

Did happen to me 2 times, but non of the times It did start any animation. Good.

Perhaps some thing you have missed to check?

But I love this mod already.

Thanks BeamerMiasma.

SLEN Explicitly excludes children. The only way a child could be selected is if you installed a mod that removes the child tag from children. Or to put it another way: you have removed the only reliable way that mod authors have to check if an actor is a child.

Ok. Thanks.

Then I have to figure out what that can be.

I have one mod that allows children to follow and fight.

And RS children and the needed plugin for B-F.

I have seen it before from Romance mod and one another mod, to suddenly I do have the sex dialog.

Can I PM you if I find what mod that do it?

I have only mods from here and Nexus.

If you have a mod that allows children to fight then that is almost 100% certain the mod that removes the child flag, since children (actors with the child flag) cannot fight.

I would suggest the following (and the same goes for others who want some specific actors not to participate):

1. go to the NPC and target them in your crosshair, then press escape and go to the SexLab Eager NPCs MCM menu

2. Choose the "Target NPC" page and under "SLEN Options" mark the "Block all interactions" option for the NPC. This will exclude the NPC from all spontaneous orgies/group sex and hide the SLEN sex dialogue for them.

If you only want to hide the SLEN sex dialogue, but still want the NPC to be able to join in on orgies, then you can use the "Block sex dialogues" option for the NPC.

this looks really good but what if anything is it not compatible with?

It is compatible with everything.

Not everything is necessarily compatible with this.

The only case in which load order migh matter is if you have a mod installed that changes the trainer dialogue quest. In this case this is the most likely behaviour:

1. If you sort SexLab Eager NPCs last, it should be 100% compatible. You should get the SLEN trainer dialogue if you enable that option in the SLEN MCM menu, and it should switch back to whatever dialogue the other mod provides when you disable the trainer dialogue option again in the SLEN MCM menu.

2. If you sort the other mod last and still enable the SLEN trainer dialogue, then you will probably get to see both dialogues at the same time. So that's still compatible, although it might be a little confusing since both starting lines will probably be exactly the same.

this looks really good but what if anything is it not compatible with?

It is compatible with everything.

Not everything is necessarily compatible with this.

The only case in which load order migh matter is if you have a mod installed that changes the trainer dialogue quest. In this case this is the most likely behaviour:

1. If you sort SexLab Eager NPCs last, it should be 100% compatible. You should get the SLEN trainer dialogue if you enable that option in the SLEN MCM menu, and it should switch back to whatever dialogue the other mod provides when you disable the trainer dialogue option again in the SLEN MCM menu.

2. If you sort the other mod last and still enable the SLEN trainer dialogue, then you will probably get to see both dialogues at the same time. So that's still compatible, although it might be a little confusing since both starting lines will probably be exactly the same.

awesome thanks

Greetings,

I gave your mod a try, I rather like it. The few things I did notice, is that it does not seem to respond to the SL key of resetting animations, might have been me of course, also it doesn't acknowledging the relationship my PC already has with her husband, put them at "acquaintance" level, which is just strange as they are married. Otherwise, seems pretty good so far, I only played about with it for about a half hour, if I see anything I will say.

Thanks for the mod :) 

-C

Hmm not seeing any dialogue option to start threesomes and orgies or did I read the mod description wrong?

Starting a threesome or orgy is only available in the dialogue with relationship rank 4/Lover. Standard followers typically start at level 3/Ally. You can check the relationship rank in the MCM menu on the Recent Partners or Target NPC pages. If they're level 3 make love to them a couple of times until your relationship level is raised to 4 and the option will become available.

Greetings,

I gave your mod a try, I rather like it. The few things I did notice, is that it does not seem to respond to the SL key of resetting animations, might have been me of course, also it doesn't acknowledging the relationship my PC already has with her husband, put them at "acquaintance" level, which is just strange as they are married. Otherwise, seems pretty good so far, I only played about with it for about a half hour, if I see anything I will say.

-C

SLEN does not do anything special with the animations and it does not come with any animations of its own. It simply calls the standard SexLab function to start them, so every standard SexLab hotkey is available. If any of them do not work then that is a SexLab problem or a hotkey conflict with another mod.

Afaik it is not possible in the vanilla game to marry someone below relationship 1/Friend and the majority of them is probably 3/Ally. If you have a mod that allows you to marry anyone you want then it would be possible, but there is not much I can do about that. SLEN itself did not 'put' you at that level, that is simply the level you had with that NPC when you installed SLEN.

It is somewhat odd that you could marry someone like that. Even custom follower mods will typically come with a 3/Ally rank (because you need them that high to get the follower dialogues). Which NPC is this?

I installed this when ludicrously tired expecting it to be full of bugs and problems that I'd be too sleepy-stupid to work out how to fix.  But it has worked perfectly straight out of the box.  It's brilliant.  It was done so well I immediately downloaded the Monitor Widget as well.  Both are fantastic.

The only thing I had trouble with was the description for SOS support.  As a female character I'm unsure as to whether I'm meant to check the box or not.

Great mod.  Thanks for sharing.  

Greetings,

-C

SLEN does not do anything special with the animations and it does not come with any animations of its own. It simply calls the standard SexLab function to start them, so every standard SexLab hotkey is available. If any of them do not work then that is a SexLab problem or a hotkey conflict with another mod.

Afaik it is not possible in the vanilla game to marry someone below relationship 1/Friend and the majority of them is probably 3/Ally. If you have a mod that allows you to marry anyone you want then it would be possible, but there is not much I can do about that. SLEN itself did not 'put' you at that level, that is simply the level you had with that NPC when you installed SLEN.

It is somewhat odd that you could marry someone like that. Even custom follower mods will typically come with a 3/Ally rank (because you need them that high to get the follower dialogues). Which NPC is this?

Its Rumarin from Interesting NPC's (I always marry him), now that I think about it, I bet Approach/Attraction is messing with it. If you say no, enough times to them it seems to drop their relationship rank with you and the more you say yes, raise it up again, at least this is my guess. That tells me a lot though, I will have to put his rank back up with me again via console. 

The slow animations than are probably me I guess. Though I don't have much script lag, whatever I do have, since I have too many mods was probably increased lol, well at least I know I should reduce. 

Thank you for your reply :) 

-C

this mod does not register with any of my ongoing games, but will load when u start a new game.

If it works on a fresh game then you probably need to check the papyrus log of your ongoing games. Something in your existing games is stopping SkyUI from registering the SLEN MCM menu and that something is almost certainly outside of SLEN. If the problem was something in SLEN then it would not work on a new game either. You can post the log here or send it to me in an IM if you want me to have a look.

Hmm not seeing any dialogue option to start threesomes and orgies or did I read the mod description wrong?

Starting a threesome or orgy is only available in the dialogue with relationship rank 4/Lover. Standard followers typically start at level 3/Ally. You can check the relationship rank in the MCM menu on the Recent Partners or Target NPC pages. If they're level 3 make love to them a couple of times until your relationship level is raised to 4 and the option will become available.

O cool thanks

It was the best mod ever I tried in this forum !!

Thank you for your effort !!

One question,though.

Is there any conflict issue with Sexlife? As far as I played, I don't have any trouble.

But, a bit concerned, because the mod contend looks a bit similar in some extend?

I do not know Sexlife. In principle nothing should directly clash on a technical level, since SLEN does not change any vanilla records except for 1 which really cannot have any seriously bad effects no matter what the load order might be.

From a gameplay perspective, depending on what sort of mods you have installed, some functionality might overlap. In that case you can decide to uninstall the other mod, or disable that specific option in the SLEN MCM menu if you prefer to use the other mod. You can also use them next to each other, I can promise you that it will not break SLEN, but I can not promise you that it will not break the other mod. It is highly unlikely though, and SLEN offers a host of options to block specific NPCs from being included in SLEN interactions. If you do run into any problems later on, you can even tell SLEN to revert the changes it has made to the relationship level for the troublesome NPC.

hello..

Question : is this mod trigger random 3some or orgy ? cause when traveling through forest some dialogue appear ask me : Joint them - watch - ( forget the third line )

when that happen i have 4 follower all status is lover. And im not clearing any dungeon or killing dragon.

if this mod do sudden 3some or Orgy, what causing my follower suddenly Trigger 3some/Orgy?

Thanks ...

I installed this when ludicrously tired expecting it to be full of bugs and problems that I'd be too sleepy-stupid to work out how to fix.  But it has worked perfectly straight out of the box.  It's brilliant.  It was done so well I immediately downloaded the Monitor Widget as well.  Both are fantastic.

The only thing I had trouble with was the description for SOS support.  As a female character I'm unsure as to whether I'm meant to check the box or not.

Thanks! I am one of those developers that tends to sit on their builds wayyyy too long. By the time I release anything I've typically played at least 100 plus hours already using it myself so most of the obvious bugs have been ironed out. As someone who has worked in the IT business for a couple of decades, I can tell you a little secret: alpha and beta builds are just a system invented by clever developers to get out of deadlines and support work :D

The SOS integration is only useful if some of your NPCs are not 'normal' males or females, but instead are futas, shemales, transgenders, hermaphrodites, cunnyboys, etc etc. In other words, when their genital setup does not match the gender that the vanilla game sees them as.

Here's how I use it, which I think is a typical use case scenario:

1. I have installed a schlong for the female body (something I cobbled together myself but essentially identical to the UNP Schlong for Females available on LL).

2. I have also installed the "SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil)", which is a schlong addon for females that changes absolutely nothing, when a female gets assigned this schlong, she is seen as schlongified by SOS and other compatible mods but remains a normal female.

3. In the SOS menu, I have configured the chance for the schlong addon to 25% and for the no schlong addon to 75%, so 25% of the female NPCs in my skyrim will end up being a futa.

4. For the futas, it is best if their SexLab gender is set to male, so that they end up in the male positions in animations. Before SLEN that meant that first you had to find out who was a futa and who a female (because it's typically hidden by clothes this can be hard), and then use some gender-change mod to change that NPC's SexLab gender.

5. With SLEN, I can go to the SOS integration tab, and on the left side under the "Force SL gender to Male" header, I can mark the checkbox for the UNP Schlong for Females, and leave the one for the No Schlong for Females addon unmarked.

6. Now whenever I enter the SLEN dialogue with a futa, or when a futa is selected for an orgy or threesome, her SexLab gender will automatically be changed to Male, before I ever even see her naked.

This guarantees that the NPC will be treated correctly by the dialogues and sex animations right from the start, without the need to manually set the SexLab gender for each futa you encounter.

When you trade your body instead of gold with trainers, does it make the same persuasion check as if you were to try to have sex with them normally? I made a new character, and while early in the game I get turned down constantly unless the NPC is highly aroused, but I've had no problems with the skill trainers. Maybe I'm just getting lucky, but it feels a little immersion breaking.

Thanks! I am one of those developers that tends to sit on their builds wayyyy too long. By the time I release anything I've typically played at least 100 plus hours already using it myself so most of the obvious bugs have been ironed out. As someone who has worked in the IT business for a couple of decades, I can tell you a little secret: alpha and beta builds are just a system invented by clever developers to get out of deadlines and support work :D

The SOS integration is only useful if some of your NPCs are not 'normal' males or females, but instead are futas, shemales, transgenders, hermaphrodites, cunnyboys, etc etc. In other words, when their genital setup does not match the gender that the vanilla game sees them as.

Here's how I use it, which I think is a typical use case scenario:

1. I have installed a schlong for the female body (something I cobbled together myself but essentially identical to the UNP Schlong for Females available on LL).

2. I have also installed the "SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil)", which is a schlong addon for females that changes absolutely nothing, when a female gets assigned this schlong, she is seen as schlongified by SOS and other compatible mods but remains a normal female.

3. In the SOS menu, I have configured the chance for the schlong addon to 25% and for the no schlong addon to 75%, so 25% of the female NPCs in my skyrim will end up being a futa.

4. For the futas, it is best if their SexLab gender is set to male, so that they end up in the male positions in animations. Before SLEN that meant that first you had to find out who was a futa and who a female (because it's typically hidden by clothes this can be hard), and then use some gender-change mod to change that NPC's SexLab gender.

5. With SLEN, I can go to the SOS integration tab, and on the left side under the "Force SL gender to Male" header, I can mark the checkbox for the UNP Schlong for Females, and leave the one for the No Schlong for Females addon unmarked.

6. Now whenever I enter the SLEN dialogue with a futa, or when a futa is selected for an orgy or threesome, her SexLab gender will automatically be changed to Male, before I ever even see her naked.

This guarantees that the NPC will be treated correctly by the dialogues and sex animations right from the start, without the need to manually set the SexLab gender for each futa you encounter.

In the SoS topic, B3lsarmo has a SoS - Its a trap! mod that does what the female schlongifier does except it only lets 10% of females keep their schlong.

As others have mentioned, this mod is great and works as advertised. No problems on a very heavily modded skyrim. It would be worth the download for the sos functionality alone imo! Makes having a few futas less of a hassle to setup. The dialogues really fill out my game nicely too.

If i had one request/suggestion, it would be for a"let's go somewhere private" line.

For the person asking about sexlife, i run them both with no issues. I have the pc exluded from sexlife though, and just use that for the npc-npc action.

Regarding the "random" orgies, you may have another mod that changes some dungeons/hideouts, so they are already cleared in a new game. 3dnpc does this, for instance. So when i get near the location for the first time, i see the orgy popup. I'll also hear the "dungeon cleared" sound effect just before the pop up, too.

hello..

Question : is this mod trigger random 3some or orgy ? cause when traveling through forest some dialogue appear ask me : Joint them - watch - ( forget the third line )

when that happen i have 4 follower all status is lover. And im not clearing any dungeon or killing dragon.

if this mod do sudden 3some or Orgy, what causing my follower suddenly Trigger 3some/Orgy?

Thanks ...

SLEN does not trigger orgies randomly. There are a couple of outside locations that are clearable, like the meadows where the Spriggans hang out, some roadside ruins with a spriggan or a couple of skeletons guarding it. Basically any location that can be marked as "Cleared" on your map. Other mods can also add clearable locations. Some of these have no more than 1 or 2 skeletons guarding it so it's entirely possible one or 2 of your followers shot them down with arrows before you ever noticed them. Look around for any ruins or buildings or pits or meadows nearby.

As others have mentioned, this mod is great and works as advertised. No problems on a very heavily modded skyrim. It would be worth the download for the sos functionality alone imo! Makes having a few futas less of a hassle to setup. The dialogues really fill out my game nicely too.

If i had one request/suggestion, it would be for a"let's go somewhere private" line.

For the person asking about sexlife, i run them both with no issues. I have the pc exluded from sexlife though, and just use that for the npc-npc action.

Regarding the "random" orgies, you may have another mod that changes some dungeons/hideouts, so they are already cleared in a new game. 3dnpc does this, for instance. So when i get near the location for the first time, i see the orgy popup. I'll also hear the "dungeon cleared" sound effect just before the pop up, too.

That may explain Andrew's experience then :)  There is not much I can do about this, the event does not tell me what sort of dungeon is cleared or how it was cleared, only that it was cleared. Oh well you can always stop the orgy if you think you did not deserve a bit of R&R yet.