Finally! I was waiting for a mod like this for years XD 

Q: Will it work with SAM (Shape Atlas for Men) instead of SOS? They are very similar when it goes to handling schlongs.. 

Thank you again!

It should work with any non-SOS installation, however:

1. I am not able to test this myself so I rely on users like you to report problems and post papyrus logs to solve any issues there might be.

2. The automatic gender selection functionality will not be available unless you have full SOS. Unfortunately I have no experience at all with SAM, so I do not know how their johnsons work, and if they can be detected or controlled. That functionality is really only useful for people who play or use Futa characters though, and I suspect that those will all use SOS because of the fact that all futa mods seem to be SOS.

If I ever think of a clever way to implement this I will certainly add it! However, I think the reason there are virtually no mods that have a functionality like this is not because nobody thought of it, but because nobody has yet figured out a way to do it cleanly.  :(  If you know of any mods that do this, point them out to me and I will have a look at how they handle it.

There was a mod "working girl" http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16663-wip-sexlabworkinggirl which was supposed to have a comparable feature like that.

It may be a start to look at?

Unfortunately, it made some additional (dirty?) edits to NPCs which made it incompatible with other mods I like to play. I havn't tried it again for some month or so.

If I remember it right, the good side was, that it even recognized merchants from custom mods.

Been hammering away at this...

Tried Aphrodisiac in the market square in Riften. I used Elixer of Aphrodisiac. I could see the spell effects on the other NPCs, but..... no sex happened.

Also tried the human-specific elixer of aphrodisiac. Same result.

Animation selection. I was able to note a couple of the odd ones.

Male PC using "I want to lick your pussy" (obviously on a female NPC)

--- 2a -- Animation selected was LeitoLesbian2. Tags: Leito, Sex, Lesbian, Dirty, 69, Cunnilingus, FF

--- 2b -- Animation selected was ZynLicking. Tags: Zyn, sex, Lesbian, Dirty, Oral, Cunnilingus, Licking, MF, FF

................why this last one has an "MF" tag is beyond me if it's also tagged "Lesbian"

Anyways.... that's a couple of examples. Maybe if you're using select by tags, you should exclude "Lesbian" if the player is male?

I remember animation selection needing tweaking when I was writing JUGs. And with the new animations in NSAP it became more.... interesting. :)

#1: Aphrodisacs will do exactly what it says in their description: they will increase the arousal of nearby NPCs. They will not start any sex scenes though. Charming an NPC in SLEN depends a lot on the arousal of your target. So by using an Aphrodisiac and raising the arousal of the NPCs around you, you make it much easier for yourself to charm those NPCs. You still have to charm them to start sex though. Of course there are also mods around that make NPCs 'take action' (typically rape) when their arousal reaches a certain level. These mods should work fine in conjunction with the aphrodisiacs.

#2: I will add a check for MF tags to the pussy lick animation when the 'licker' is a male character, otherwise indeed an animation could be selected that involves mutual pussy licking, and obviously that won't work for males. I can however not exclude the 'Lesbian' tag. A 'Lesbian' tag does not mean that the animation is lesbian, it means that the animation is suitable for lesbians. But of course in the case of a pussy lick animation, as long as it does not involve any other actions it really does not matter if the licker is a male or female. Many anims tagged lesbian are also tagged MF for this reason, so if I exclude lesbian it will exclude too many of the cunnilingus animations. Likewise, the MF tag means that an anim is suitable for MF couples. If an animation that is tagged MF is clearly not suitable for MF couples, then that is a fault in the animation tags and should be fixed there.

There are various mods around that attempt to 'fix' the tags of the default SexLab animations to be more consistent and correct (I use Apropos myself which does something similar, but I know there are a few more). Perhaps you could look into those. Alternatively, if an animation is mistagged very badly you can always disable the animation completely in the SexLab menu (Toggle Animations) to prevent it from being used anywhere.

hello,

sorry i have a problem!!

I copied the files to the date but not the mod I do not appear in the MCM.
there 'some command to reset the menu MCM ??

thk

Have you downloaded the latest version? ("SexLab Eager NPCs_20150730.7z"). This contains fixes for people that don't have SOS Full. If you are using the 20150728 version, please download the update and try that. If that still does not work, please post your papyrus log.

Finally! I was waiting for a mod like this for years XD 

Q: Will it work with SAM (Shape Atlas for Men) instead of SOS? They are very similar when it goes to handling schlongs.. 

Thank you again!

It should work with any non-SOS installation, however:

1. I am not able to test this myself so I rely on users like you to report problems and post papyrus logs to solve any issues there might be.

2. The automatic gender selection functionality will not be available unless you have full SOS. Unfortunately I have no experience at all with SAM, so I do not know how their johnsons work, and if they can be detected or controlled. That functionality is really only useful for people who play or use Futa characters though, and I suspect that those will all use SOS because of the fact that all futa mods seem to be SOS.

I am using SAM and so far it seems to working fine.

If I ever think of a clever way to implement this I will certainly add it! However, I think the reason there are virtually no mods that have a functionality like this is not because nobody thought of it, but because nobody has yet figured out a way to do it cleanly.  :(  If you know of any mods that do this, point them out to me and I will have a look at how they handle it.

There was a mod "working girl" http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16663-wip-sexlabworkinggirl which was supposed to have a comparable feature like that.

It may be a start to look at?

Unfortunately, it made some additional (dirty?) edits to NPCs which made it incompatible with other mods I like to play. I havn't tried it again for some month or so.

If I remember it right, the good side was, that it even recognized merchants from custom mods.

Thanks, I'll have a look and see if I can come up with something.

Well cleared up 3 or 4 mods off my mod list due to this mod. Perhaps I might restart the save to avoid something being horrendously broken.

Don't believe all the hype, it is virtually never necessary to start over if you just clean your savegames properly. I have over 4000 hours play time in Skyrim (yes I know, I have no life :P ). During that time I have installed and uninstalled a little over 1000 mods, and I can still open and play every single one of the 26 characters I have created since I started. 99 out of 100 times all you need is a run with SaveTool after uninstalling some scripted mods. Only in 2 or 3 occasions I had to resort to some manual cleaning with PDTWrapper. Just make sure you always follow uninstallation instructions if the mod has any, and run /SaveTool -> Fix all # -> FixScriptInstances -> Save/ whenever you uninstalled a scripted mod.

The name made me think about a mod that would make npcs start dialog with player by themselves. Is that even possible to make? Would be so cool if random npc just run up to you and tell you that you are the most beautiful person he ever saw. Using dialog option you could choose to have sex with him\her.

SexLab Approach and SexLab Attraction.

hello,

sorry i have a problem!!

thk

Have you downloaded the latest version? ("SexLab Eager NPCs_20150730.7z"). This contains fixes for people that don't have SOS Full. If you are using the 20150728 version, please download the update and try that. If that still does not work, please post your papyrus log.

hi and thk for answer,

yes, I installed the latest version. I am attaching my papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

I'm having an oddity.

When I installed this all SOS addons were removed.

First they were all coming up with a weird names so i reset SOS from its menu and then no addons reloaded.

I think it is the sos_addonquest_script.pex you have included in this mod.

Question when you worked the SOS compatibility did you use the 2.05.041 version or the new beta version.

If you used the beta version that would explain my problem as I cannot use it.

*The "FIX" to slot 52 in it is actually the direct opposite of a fix in my opinion, it prevents being able to wear anything in slot 52. Because it adds slot 52 to all slot 32 armors.

This looks awesome!

Just one question though, regarding the orgies, how does that work exactly? like you go to someone, ask for an orgy and everyone starts banging? or is it more selective?

The reason I'm asking is that one of my dream mods is to collect a number of participants, like go to npcs and ask them to join in and then when I'm done signing people up, I talk to one of them to begin and then they'll stark taking turns, with a chance of threesomes on my PC until they're all done. If there's a possibility for this to make it in this mod somehow, I'd be SO FRICKIN' GRATEFUL FOR LIFE!!!!  :D

Regardless, the mod looks awesome already, will definitely download, Thanks man!

snip

Regarding dragon orgies, I can see a slight incompatibility with Sexlab Amorous Adventures Arousal Trigger. Specifically, when you go kill Mirmulnir, you are supposed to talk to Irileth, and you can't do that if she is fucking those guards she gathered near the gates.

You should probable update your Sexlab Amours Adventures. You don't need the trigger mod. Long time since you needed that.

So that part should be no problem.

What you misunderstand is that I have Amorous Adventures v2.05 alongside Arousal Triggers, not all-in-one.

I'm having an oddity.

First they were all coming up with a weird names so i reset SOS from its menu and then no addons reloaded.

Question when you worked the SOS compatibility did you use the 2.05.041 version or the new beta version.

*The "FIX" to slot 52 in it is actually the direct opposite of a fix in my opinion, it prevents being able to wear anything in slot 52. Because it adds slot 52 to all slot 32 armors.

never mind I saw the post about that being a dummy script. removed and all works.

Thanks for this amazing mod.

i use sexlife, amorous adventures, romance , radiant prostitution, and your mod beam :)

its take a bit time to me figure out how to set it but it really complete the heavenly combo :) now my poor male dragonborn overlord is mercy of womens in skyrim XD he literatelly need to be at his toes in citye, wildernes or dungeon XD female npc:s seduce him or aproach him or just take him how ever they want ;) . being dragonbor has its own duties you know help all females in skyrim to relax being them deadra undead or human ;) and even if you are vampire you basicly need to rest when ever you can ;). that is basicly story i play with my charachter .

skyrim is being skyrim sometimes and can throw you at desktop , sometimes it does it when you try load save game but savecleaner solves that usually and runnin fnis :). this mod is brilliant and well done thank you beam :).

hello,

sorry i have a problem!!

thk

hi and thk for answer,

OK I HAVE SOLVED !! it was my mistake to copy the mods in the data.
thanks a lot
Guest Jenova23

Does the relationship rank apply to all mods ? For example if I am looking for something like lovers hook, where you actually have to unlock each sex position and this is the closest thing.

hello,

sorry i have a problem!!

thk

hi and thk for answer,

There is no trace of SLEN in this log. As far as I can tell, you simply do not have enabled the SexLab Eager NPCs.esp in your load order. Check your load order and see if it is enabled. If you are certain the mod is enabled, try starting a new game and see if it works then.

I'm having an oddity.

You either:

- have unpacked the SexLab Eager NPCs.bsa file, and overwritten the SOS file, which was a mistake. Undo it and you should be fine. There are good reasons why I release my mods with BSAs, you found one :)

- Have an SOS distribution that is released with a .bsa file instead of loose script files. I know for a fact that this is not the case for all the recent (2.04+) releases of SOS, but it's possible that the beta is released with a bsa. If that is the case, then you can possibly solve the problem by putting SexLab Eager NPCs before the SOS esp in your load order -or- you can certainly solve the problem by unpacking the bsa file from SOS (or just extracting the sos_addonquest_script.pex script from the SOS bsa and put it in your Data\Scripts folder).

The version of the sos_addonquest_script.pex file I included is irrelevant since it only contains the API interface, no actual code. This script should never be active if you have a proper SOS installation since my version is in the bsa and therefor will be overridden by the loose SOS version of the script in your Scripts folder.

Got the mod working. Had to remove orphaned SLEN scripts, from when activating the first version, on my "clean" save with SaveTool. Once I reloaded, everything worked perfectly and MCM registered the mod in about two minutes.

Just wanted to throw that out there. If you installed original version and it did not work like me, you must use SaveTool or load a prior, virgin save with the new version, or it won't work.

I am loving this mod and am just wondering if in a future update you may be able to include 'footjobs' as a dialog option. There are quite a few now and it would be great if they could be an option :-)

The dialogue is getting quite long already for lovers, so I'm hesitant to add much more, but I expected to get a few more requests like these. I might add an additional menu with more exotic/fetish options, like this one and the furniture animations that were requested earlier.

Finally got around to play a while with this mod. The dialog is quite funny too, well done :D

It is a rather enjoyable mod. I give it my udder stamp of approval.

- Moo.

That makes me remember I forgot some credits: Big thanks to google search for the cheasy pick-up lines :D

Back again after beating this up some more. 

I have Rosa "Round Bottom" in one house, Eryniel Elf in another, and I have a group of 5 staying in Half Moon Chalet. 

After MUCH use.... in your dialogues for lovers you have "I want to fuck your ass" and "I want to fuck you doggystyle"

Not sure what your vision is for those exactly, but they swap holes on a regular basis. Since you have both covered, you might want to .... if you're pulling animations by tag.... exclude Anal from the doggystyle one and exclude vaginal from the "... fuck your ass" one. 

And don't worry about a lot of dialogue. The dialogue is what makes this fun! Keep writing! 

MUAhahahahha