Brilliant mod!!! All compliments. So far, all works like a charm. :)

Have one question: I noticed the there is only one sex encounter when asking the trainer for learning the perk skill. Since Vanilla give 5 perk builds, is it possible to add all 5 to sex offer?

I don't expect to be adding animal stuff soon. Between Untamed and Animal Mansion I really don't think I can add much to that scene. They are 2 of the best mods I have ever played, both very rich in content and very well made, go try them if you haven't yet.

I've tried both the mods you mention. Animal Mansion is going directions I don't much like, currently (I've said as much in the relevant thread). But Untamed is a good one, yes.

Overall, I was just tossing out ideas ... thanks for having taken time to give a full reply. :)

I'm using the final version from the original author (0.6e), not the 'redux' version of animal mansion, I didn't really like where that one was going either and I'm more than happy with what the original has to offer.

I welcome ideas but try to keep the general direction in mind: if it doesn't work to demonstrate or enhance the eagerness of NPCs to do the dirty with a living legend, then it's probably not part of this mod. There are a lot of mods involving slavery and force, I'd suggest a few but they're all on the front page so I'm sure you know them ;)  I will certainly try to be compatible with them so you can use them alongside eachother, but integrating with them is not something I'm likely to do in this mod.

Guest ffabris

I don't expect to be adding animal stuff soon. Between Untamed and Animal Mansion I really don't think I can add much to that scene. They are 2 of the best mods I have ever played, both very rich in content and very well made, go try them if you haven't yet.

I've tried both the mods you mention. Animal Mansion is going directions I don't much like, currently (I've said as much in the relevant thread). But Untamed is a good one, yes.

Overall, I was just tossing out ideas ... thanks for having taken time to give a full reply. :)

I'm using the final version from the original author (0.6e), not the 'redux' version of animal mansion, I didn't really like where that one was going either and I'm more than happy with what the original has to offer.

I welcome ideas but try to keep the general direction in mind: if it doesn't work to demonstrate or enhance the eagerness of NPCs to do the dirty with a living legend, then it's probably not part of this mod. There are a lot of mods involving slavery and force, I'd suggest a few but they're all on the front page so I'm sure you know them ;)  I will certainly try to be compatible with them so you can use them alongside eachother, but integrating with them is not something I'm likely to do in this mod.

Yeah, I decided to d/l the original version of Animal Mansion again after reading your post.

And noted on the direction you want to take. Still, I may toss out ideas (if I think of more, that is) ... you never know what that might trigger in your mind. ;)

This looks awesome!

Just one question though, regarding the orgies, how does that work exactly? like you go to someone, ask for an orgy and everyone starts banging? or is it more selective?

The reason I'm asking is that one of my dream mods is to collect a number of participants, like go to npcs and ask them to join in and then when I'm done signing people up, I talk to one of them to begin and then they'll stark taking turns, with a chance of threesomes on my PC until they're all done. If there's a possibility for this to make it in this mod somehow, I'd be SO FRICKIN' GRATEFUL FOR LIFE!!!!  :D

Regardless, the mod looks awesome already, will definitely download, Thanks man!

snip

Regarding dragon orgies, I can see a slight incompatibility with Sexlab Amorous Adventures Arousal Trigger. Specifically, when you go kill Mirmulnir, you are supposed to talk to Irileth, and you can't do that if she is fucking those guards she gathered near the gates.

You should probable update your Sexlab Amours Adventures. You dont need the trigger mod. Long time since you needed that.

So that part should be no problem.

Brilliant mod!!! All compliments. So far, all works like a charm. :)

Have one question: I noticed the there is only one sex encounter when asking the trainer for learning the perk skill. Since Vanilla give 5 perk builds, is it possible to add all 5 to sex offer?

You have to wait 6 in-game hours before you can pay with sex again with the same trainer. You can still offer sex to other trainers. So you can do Vipir, Niruin, Vex, Delvin, Balimund, Grelka and Dro'marash if he's outside the gates, then wait 6 hours and do them all over again. Good luck walking after that if you have Wear & Tear installed :P  You can do this in addition to the 5 levels that you can buy with money.

You have to wait 6 in-game hours before you can pay with sex again with the same trainer. You can still offer sex to other trainers. So you can do Vipir, Niruin, Vex, Delvin, Balimund, Grelka and Dro'marash if he's outside the gates, then wait 6 hours and do them all over again. Good luck walking after that if you have Wear & Tear installed :P  You can do this in addition to the 5 levels that you can buy with money.

Thank you very much for the answer. Now I know. Will wait. It's worth it. :)

BTW - Have no W&T. Hate it. 

I played the game with your mod some more and more I play, more I'm thrilled. :)

A question again :)

- is there a possibility to add divorce option once my Player reach highest relationship with certain NPC? You see, I'm crazy for Adrianne Avenicci and I thought it might be awesome to ask her to divorce her husband once we became utmost lovers. Well, I don't need to marry her, but having that possibility is looking great.

This mod is dangerous. And I love it :)

It is actually what I have looked for so long.

But I have found one issue, If you are at home, and get to bed, whit your spouse and you wake up. And get one message says that "those have crawled to your bed" do you want to join them?

Can you find some solution so this mod dont involve the heartfire children or children from hentai/B-F?

Did happen to me 2 times, but non of the times It did start any animation. Good.

Perhaps some thing you have missed to check?

But I love this mod already.

Thanks BeamerMiasma.

To those having problems could a few of you (with SOS Light or no SOS) try to put the attached script in your Skyrim\Data\Scripts folder and report if it works? Be sure to remove all the SOS scripts first if you already unzipped the previous .7z I posted. I suspect this solution will elegantly solve all problems and if I can get at least 1 confirmation from an SOS light and one confirmation from a no-SOS user, I will put up a new version tonight with this fix inside the BSA.

removed.

Thanks for testing and helping out to make this mod work for everyone!

:)  It worked! 

I added that script to my 20150728 version of the mod, started a test game by coc'ing to Riverwood and there I have my MCM menu.. Hurray!

• Tested with Faendal as payment for the training
  • Tested Sven
  • Tested Delphine
  • so far only my relationship with Faendal increased by 1, for the others it stayed

I play with SOS light.

While I was testing in Riverwood, I had another idea for further development of this mod:

Identical to the idea of trainer payment, how about "charming" your way to get reduced prices at smithes, merchants or inn keepers?

I get the pop-up dialogue for the pleasant surprise event for my 2 followers and am given an option to join them. But once I select the option to join them, they play a 2 person animation on their own, while I can only stand and watch. The console returns messages about failed to add actor, and my two followers are on quest sexlabthread01 while my PC is on quest sexlabthread02. Any idea what's going on?

Hello, thank you for sharing your nice new mod with us!

After updated to 20150730 ver, I found schlong add-ons of SoS (full) all replaced with SLEN-dummy add-ons

and not functioning any more.

[edit]: That is to say, no-SoS ver of your mod causes perma-undie (no-schlong) nug to SoS full by SLEN-dummy.

Is the latest [20150730] ver not compatible with SoS full?

If so, is it possible to upload the original [20150728] ver along with the latest version again?

I'm using it with SOS full and that's not a problem. The only ways I can think of the problem you describe could happen is if you:

1. are missing SOS scripts or have a very old version of SOS. Please make sure you are updated and try installing SOS again to insure you have all SOS scripts.

2. or you unpacked the SexLab Eager NPCs.bsa file and chose to overwrite files, which was a bad idea. Again, install SOS again to make sure the SOS scrips are in the scripts folder.

There is a dummy SOS addon script in the BSA file that would cause the problem you describe, but that should not be in use as long as the SOS version of that script (SOS_AddonQuest_Script.pex) is in your Data\Skyrim\Scripts folder. If that file is missing then you probably have a broken or outdated SOS installation.

On a note of this one I was not ask to override anything and I have SoS full installed as well it runs with no problem or imcompatebilities so far.

To those who still have problem try, when ingame after you are sure it did not registrate in the MCM, wait a hour or two this make a quick save and then quick load sometime it works if you have many mods installed.

But I have found one issue, If you are at home, and get to bed, whit your spouse and you wake up. And get one message says that "those have crawled to your bed" do you want to join them?

Can you find some solution so this mod dont involve the heartfire children or children from hentai/B-F?

Did happen to me 2 times, but non of the times It did start any animation. Good.

Thanks BeamerMiasma.

Do not worry Uncle64 Ashal have done everything he can to prevent Sexlab animatior to use children but the actor selector still needs to exclude them.

He will need to add a exeption to his selector to exclude them.

BeamerMiasma this happens to new mods just ask Ashal when he made SexAddict before Sexlab framework where even and idea if you have any problems Ashal is a good choice to ask :)

WhooHoo!  I fixed my problem after looking at the log file !!!  :D :D :D

I think it was due to 2 things - 1) Using Lunari race so I can tweak my own body / textures but didn't delete a vampire-related script that's apparently necessary. 2) I've been using ECE (Enhanced Character Edit) vs RaceMenu, but had "Race Compatibility with Fixes" installed which seemed to mess things up. So I removed it.

Not completely sure if these are the real answers, but the main thing is that the mod loaded fine after taking care of the above issues.

I have no time in the mod yet, but thanks Beamer for making the mod in the 1st place and your fast responses to assist folks with problems. :D :D :D

Is there any way to restrict the Bribe For Sex option to NPCs wearing the Tavern Wench Outfit (the way Radiant Prostitution does it)? Or to otherwise limit which NPCs will take cash for sex? Some NPCs should be open to cash incentives, sure, but it seems out of place when everyone will trade a blowjob for a small bribe. 

I'm really enjoying the mod so far, thanks. It works nicely along with Solutions and Amorous Adventures to give you a range of consensual sex options in game. 

All it really needs is stalkers and screaming fan girls to crush madly on the Dragonborn. :)

I played the game with your mod some more and more I play, more I'm thrilled. :)

A question again :)

- is there a possibility to add divorce option once my Player reach highest relationship with certain NPC? You see, I'm crazy for Adrianne Avenicci and I thought it might be awesome to ask her to divorce her husband once we became utmost lovers. Well, I don't need to marry her, but having that possibility is looking great.

But doesn't the candy taste much better when it's forbidden? :D  For now I will leave marriage and all related things alone (because it's really a mess the way Bethesday handled that and it seems almost impossible to write a bug-free mod around that). If I ever add any marriage related option, then I promise I will add a divorce option too, but that's not a priority for me.

Thanks BeamerMiasma.

SLEN Explicitly excludes children. The only way a child could be selected is if you installed a mod that removes the child tag from children. Or to put it another way: you have removed the only reliable way that mod authors have to check if an actor is a child.

I get the pop-up dialogue for the pleasant surprise event for my 2 followers and am given an option to join them. But once I select the option to join them, they play a 2 person animation on their own, while I can only stand and watch. The console returns messages about failed to add actor, and my two followers are on quest sexlabthread01 while my PC is on quest sexlabthread02. Any idea what's going on?

It sounds like there either is a 4th actor nearby who fails to join in for some reason, or SexLab cannot start a threesome animation on your system. The way group sex works is this:

1. If the total number can be divided by 3, take the 3 last actors and animate them

2. If the total number can NOT be divided by 3, take the 2 last actors and animate them

3. Repeat from step 1 until all actors are animating

The PC is always the first actor in this scenario, so will be in the last group to start animating. This method means that your player character will always be in a group of 3, unless there are precisely 2 or 4 actors (including the PC) in which case you will be in a group of 2.

Can you send me your papyrus log? That should include information on how SLEN tried to pair up the actors and why you failed to start animating.

Been hammering away at this...

Tried Aphrodisiac in the market square in Riften. I used Elixer of Aphrodisiac. I could see the spell effects on the other NPCs, but..... no sex happened.

Also tried the human-specific elixer of aphrodisiac. Same result.

Animation selection. I was able to note a couple of the odd ones.

Male PC using "I want to lick your pussy" (obviously on a female NPC)

--- 2a -- Animation selected was LeitoLesbian2. Tags: Leito, Sex, Lesbian, Dirty, 69, Cunnilingus, FF

--- 2b -- Animation selected was ZynLicking. Tags: Zyn, sex, Lesbian, Dirty, Oral, Cunnilingus, Licking, MF, FF

................why this last one has an "MF" tag is beyond me if it's also tagged "Lesbian"

Anyways.... that's a couple of examples. Maybe if you're using select by tags, you should exclude "Lesbian" if the player is male?

I remember animation selection needing tweaking when I was writing JUGs. And with the new animations in NSAP it became more.... interesting. :)

To those having problems could a few of you (with SOS Light or no SOS) try to put the attached script in your Skyrim\Data\Scripts folder and report if it works? Be sure to remove all the SOS scripts first if you already unzipped the previous .7z I posted. I suspect this solution will elegantly solve all problems and if I can get at least 1 confirmation from an SOS light and one confirmation from a no-SOS user, I will put up a new version tonight with this fix inside the BSA.

removed.

Thanks for testing and helping out to make this mod work for everyone!

:)  It worked! 

I added that script to my 20150728 version of the mod, started a test game by coc'ing to Riverwood and there I have my MCM menu.. Hurray!

• Tested with Faendal as payment for the training
  • Tested Sven
  • Tested Delphine
  • so far only my relationship with Faendal increased by 1, for the others it stayed

I play with SOS light.

While I was testing in Riverwood, I had another idea for further development of this mod:

Identical to the idea of trainer payment, how about "charming" your way to get reduced prices at smithes, merchants or inn keepers?

If I ever think of a clever way to implement this I will certainly add it! However, I think the reason there are virtually no mods that have a functionality like this is not because nobody thought of it, but because nobody has yet figured out a way to do it cleanly.  :(  If you know of any mods that do this, point them out to me and I will have a look at how they handle it.

Thanks BeamerMiasma.

Do not worry Uncle64 Ashal have done everything he can to prevent Sexlab animatior to use children but the actor selector still needs to exclude them.

He will need to add a exeption to his selector to exclude them.

BeamerMiasma this happens to new mods just ask Ashal when he made SexAddict before Sexlab framework where even and idea if you have any problems Ashal is a good choice to ask :)

The exception is already there, the only way a child can be selected is if the child tag has been removed by another mod.

Is there any way to restrict the Bribe For Sex option to NPCs wearing the Tavern Wench Outfit (the way Radiant Prostitution does it)? Or to otherwise limit which NPCs will take cash for sex? Some NPCs should be open to cash incentives, sure, but it seems out of place when everyone will trade a blowjob for a small bribe. 

I'm really enjoying the mod so far, thanks. It works nicely along with Solutions and Amorous Adventures to give you a range of consensual sex options in game. 

All it really needs is stalkers and screaming fan girls to crush madly on the Dragonborn. :)

Bribing follows the standards and conventions laid out by the vanilla game. Even the price for the bribe is calculated in the standard way, meaning it is balanced to your level and the NPCs level (it's cheaper to bribe a lower level NPC) among other things. If you can bribe a guard like you can in the vanilla game - the one profession that is supposed to be unbribeable - then I think you should be able to bribe everyone.

I have thought about excluding specific groups of people, like jarls or priests, but I know that if I do this, within a day I get a million requests from people who have the hots for Jaila or Danika. So rather than excluding anyone, I decided to leave that exclusion to the player. If you think that it should not be possible to bribe a person, then do not choose the (Bribe) option from any of their dialogues.

WhooHoo!  I fixed my problem after looking at the log file !!!  :D :D :D

I think it was due to 2 things - 1) Using Lunari race so I can tweak my own body / textures but didn't delete a vampire-related script that's apparently necessary. 2) I've been using ECE (Enhanced Character Edit) vs RaceMenu, but had "Race Compatibility with Fixes" installed which seemed to mess things up. So I removed it.

Not completely sure if these are the real answers, but the main thing is that the mod loaded fine after taking care of the above issues.

I have no time in the mod yet, but thanks Beamer for making the mod in the 1st place and your fast responses to assist folks with problems. :D :D :D

I'm afraid ECE seems fast on the way out, now that RaceMenu supports all the things it offered (and so much more). Many newer custom race mods do not support it anymore, and indeed there can be some conflicts with race compatibility patches. I uninstalled it myself a few months ago for a similar reason.

In principle, SLEN should not care if you (or an NPC) use a custom race, ECE or otherwise. Maybe you just need to update the Lunari race to the latest version (if it's still being supported/developed, I have not used it myself so I don't know that). I use a variety of custom races myself and don't have any problems, but they are all fairly recent custom races using the latest race compatibility patches and they do not require ECE.