Ok after installing and trying it out seems pretty good.

Could you maybe add an MCM option to disable speech exp gain?

Don't choose any options with "(Charm)" or "(Bribe)" in them and you will never gain any speech XP through SLEN. I will not disable that because that is the whole purpose of bribing and persuading (charming is essentially similar to persuading, I named it different because it's a die roll rather than a value check).

One thing that did come to my mind.

I am currently married to Amelee :cool:

And Sofia The funny.

When my pack of Amazons did come home so did we find her like this.

But it would be nice if the mod detects one spouse, and the spouse dont have any issues to share her spouse whit others since she/he knows about the hardship Dowa have on the roads. But when at home he/she demands his/her spouse for his/her self?

But others can join?

Can be noted that I have SpousesEnhanced_version1.7.1 By Wraitslayer to.

This mod can be hard if you have B-F installed :idea:

And one thing I did activate the tomes but they did not show up.

Need to try again.

Romance and Lovers Comfort are official kicked out.

Thanks BeamerMiasma

post-552511-0-20111900-1438377542_thumb.jpg

A brief examination of the spells Illusion provides suggests that Illusion magic is without question the appropriate school of magic for "biochemical reactions."

Fury

Calmness

Fear

Frenzy

Rally

Pacify

Rout

Harmony

Hysteria

Mayhem

If you want to be more precise, all of the above, as well as love, have to do with neurochemical reactions, and restoration as well as alteration have basically nothing at all in that regard. Illusion magic should probably be called "mind magic" to be fair, you don't really conjure any illusions like holograms, you alter people's perceptions and emotions.

The only spells in the game that can be compared in any way to the Detect Love and Detect Arousal spells are Detect Life and Detect Dead, both Alteration, if you had tried them you would know that. Adding such a school-specific game-mechanic to another school is potentially unbalancing, adding them to 2 other schools is simply preposterous. These were not accidental choices on my part, they were specifically picked with good reason and after much thought and game-testing.

I have different things for illusion in the queue. As your list clearly demonstrates, Illusion is about manipulation of the mind, not about detecting people or creatures. The fact that you failed to list the only 2 Illusion spells that can be labeled as detection spells even though you listed almost all of them seems testament to that. That's the way this mod will go with Illusion too.

Love is not a person or a creature or even in the same category of things. It is a neurochemical reaction. That is the category of nearly all Illusion spells. There is no reason to argue about illusion being able to detect anything or not, because it clearly can, the point is irrelevant. None of the magic schools are "about" detection to begin with.

Love is not a person or a creature or even in the same category of things. It is a neurochemical reaction. That is the category of nearly all Illusion spells. There is no reason to argue about illusion being able to detect anything or not, because it clearly can, the point is irrelevant. None of the magic schools are "about" detection to begin with.

SexDwarf... honey. Let it go.

Beamer has stated many times now why HE thinks the spells should be in the categories they are in. Since he is the creator of this mod, it is his perogative. It is your perogative to be of a different mind about his decision. But it will not change his mind, that much is obvious by now.

So lets take a deep breath, let it go and enjoy the amazing mod he has provided for us. :heart:

- Moo.

PS I am assuming Beamer is a he. If not, my apologies and please read "she" for every he.

Wow, weird.  Mod still doesn't register after trying your suggestions. All other mods re-registered, which are - Convenient Horses, Enhanced Blood, Estrus, FNIS, Footprints, HDT Heels, SexLab, SL Aroused, SkyUI, SLA Monitor, & Zaz Ani Pack. Obviously since others are running your mod, it's a local prob, but have no idea how to fix this - and I'd kinda like to check your mod out. I did notice someone else made a post that they had the same problem.

This mod is only a .bsa and an .esp file, so it's kinda hard to screw up the install :)  , so I'm baffled.

Same here, no MCM at all... and I have tried everything :(. It's a shame, because SLEN looks like interesting and funny mod.

I send Log, perhaps this helps and no, I dont have have Sos installed (I have Sam).

OK, it seems it won't even register the MCM menu without at least the SOS scripts being present. If you would be willing to try, I have attached a zip with the 26 SOS scripts. Please put these in your Skyrim\Data\Scripts folder (they all start with SOS_ so easy to clean up later). This will add nothing to your game (since you don't have the SOS esm or esp to use them) but it will hopefully allow the SLEN scripts to run without errors and register with MCM properly. If that doesn't make it work, then I might have to rip out the SOS part completely and provide a non-SOS version.

In the spirit of SOS as quoted from their page:

"You are allowed to use the assets in this file. Instead of a distribution permission, SOS offers a blessing:

May you do good and not evil

May you find forgiveness for yourself and forgive others

May you share freely, never taking more than you give

When you attempt and fail to persuade someone to have sex, does it impact your relationship negatively?

Not permanently. When you fail, there is a penalty on the chance of success for any next attempt made within an hour (game time). This penalty as well as the duration stack, so if you try and fail three times in a row there will be a triple penalty for 3 hours. However, this only impacts your chance to charm this person, it does not change your relationship level with them, and after the cooldown period has passed the penalty will disappear.

Same here, no MCM at all... and I have tried everything :(. It's a shame, because SLEN looks like interesting and funny mod.

I send Log, perhaps this helps and no, I dont have have Sos installed (I have Sam).

OK, it seems it won't even register the MCM menu without at least the SOS scripts being present. If you would be willing to try, I have attached a zip with the 26 SOS scripts. Please put these in your Skyrim\Data\Scripts folder (they all start with SOS_ so easy to clean up later). This will add nothing to your game (since you don't have the SOS esm or esp to use them) but it will hopefully allow the SLEN scripts to run without errors and register with MCM properly. If that doesn't make it work, then I might have to rip out the SOS part completely and provide a non-SOS version.

"You are allowed to use the assets in this file. Instead of a distribution permission, SOS offers a blessing:

I  have SOS installed but the mod showed up in MCM only after copying your SOS scripts....

Wow, weird.  Mod still doesn't register after trying your suggestions. All other mods re-registered, which are - Convenient Horses, Enhanced Blood, Estrus, FNIS, Footprints, HDT Heels, SexLab, SL Aroused, SkyUI, SLA Monitor, & Zaz Ani Pack. Obviously since others are running your mod, it's a local prob, but have no idea how to fix this - and I'd kinda like to check your mod out. I did notice someone else made a post that they had the same problem.

This mod is only a .bsa and an .esp file, so it's kinda hard to screw up the install :)  , so I'm baffled.

How have you installed the mod?

Try run LOOT you can have some issue in your load order.

You say you re-registred them, did you restart them in the mcm or simply unticked them in your mod manager?

Often when one mod dont register as stated before, it helps to restart one mod in the MCM.

I have found that if you restart Enhanced Blood it do make MCM to detect one new mod. But it can actually take some time.

Hey Beamer. I'm confused (nothing new really) - I know there's nothing wrong with your mod, but I can't get it to start, i.e. it doesn't register in MCM. For the most part, I only have SexLab, Arousal and AFT running atm and none should prevent the mod from at least registering in the MCM. Both .bsa & .esp files are in /Data/ and the plug-in is enabled, so...? Any ideas as to what might prevent this from starting? Thx!

Try using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/? I find that mod to be helpful with problems of mods taking forever to load a MCM, or not showing up at all.

OK, it seems it won't even register the MCM menu without at least the SOS scripts being present. If you would be willing to try, I have attached a zip with the 26 SOS scripts. Please put these in your Skyrim\Data\Scripts folder (they all start with SOS_ so easy to clean up later). This will add nothing to your game (since you don't have the SOS esm or esp to use them) but it will hopefully allow the SLEN scripts to run without errors and register with MCM properly. If that doesn't make it work, then I might have to rip out the SOS part completely and provide a non-SOS version...

This works! Thanks :)

Now I go "play" a little hehe

post-30418-0-99823700-1438380759_thumb.jpg

I  have SOS installed but the mod showed up in MCM only after copying your SOS scripts....

Is your version of SOS up to date? And is it the full version, not that light one? If you actually had SOS then your installation might be messed up, because those scripts should already have been present in that case.

I'm also not getting the MCM Menu.

I'm not using SOS.

I installed the scripts in data/scripts. No dice. 

I'm using Mod Organizer, so I tried installing them in the scripts folder that way (by placing them in the scripts folder of SLENPCs). Still didn't work. 

I'm trying installing SOS now to see if that fixes it.

Question for you too, do you have SOS installed? 

Same for me, the MCM menu is not registering, regardless of what I try. I have the current version of SOS "light" running.

For the time being only SOS full will work. I will work on a 'pretty' solution for this, but for the time being you can suffice by extracting the SOS_Scripts.7z archive I posted a few posts earlier into your scripts folder. I will probably just include the necessary ones in the BSA eventually but need to work out which of them are needed.

I'm not using SOS.

I'm using Mod Organizer, so I tried installing them in the scripts folder that way (by placing them in the scripts folder of SLENPCs). Still didn't work. 

I always just use "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console leave the game running for a few minutes and whatever new mod I just installed eventually makes it to the MCM menu. Sometimes it can take like 3-5 mins but when its done it will pop up in the upper left corner that a new MCM menu has be registered.

To those having problems could a few of you (with SOS Light or no SOS) try to put the attached script in your Skyrim\Data\Scripts folder and report if it works? Be sure to remove all the SOS scripts first if you already unzipped the previous .7z I posted. I suspect this solution will elegantly solve all problems and if I can get at least 1 confirmation from an SOS light and one confirmation from a no-SOS user, I will put up a new version tonight with this fix inside the BSA.

removed.

Thanks for testing and helping out to make this mod work for everyone!

I'm not using SOS.

I always just use "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console leave the game running for a few minutes and whatever new mod I just installed eventually makes it to the MCM menu. Sometimes it can take like 3-5 mins but when its done it will pop up in the upper left corner that a new MCM menu has be registered.

Installed SOS Full.

MCM Menu for SOS showed up, but not the MCM menu for ENPCs.

Tried using this setstage command. No dice.

For now, I'm stumped.