5 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Does anyone know why I always have same animation when answering "Whatever you like" and they are mostly oral animations? SLEN doesn't let me scroll through the animations although "aggressive animations" are enabled in MCM menu. I tried to change the load order (up and down numerous times), I reinstall the mod few times and I even started new game and it is always the same problem. My animations are SL's NSAP's and SLAL. The mod seems to have a problem with recognizing animation tags from SLAL. Am I a single case or there are others with the same problem?

Weird... I don't have any problem with SLEN reading tags properly. I use many SLAL packs (no NSAP at the moment, but I used it in the past). Also, I can scroll through the anims with no problems.

Stupid idea: maybe it's just a question of probability - you have much more oral animations than other types and that's why they're more frequently picked? :confused:

I can't find it now, but I think some people reported issues with tags and SLEN, so there may be some answers in this thread?

On 1/15/2018 at 12:07 AM, iacex111 said:

Weird... I don't have any problem with SLEN reading tags properly. I use many SLAL packs (no NSAP at the moment, but I used it in the past). Also, I can scroll through the anims with no problems.

Stupid idea: maybe it's just a question of probability - you have much more oral animations than other types and that's why they're more frequently picked? :confused:

I can't find it now, but I think some people reported issues with tags and SLEN, so there may be some answers in this thread?

Thanks for the answer. I lost my patience and I reinstalled all mods form the scratch. This time, SLEN "behaves" ;)

7 hours ago, Larrydd said:

loving this mod my thanks,one question to anyone really at what stage does the dibella's refuge start up (pretty sure I know where the door is,dawnstar ?.thanks

Assuming you've done the main quest through "Dragon Rising"? If not, you'll have to get that far (where you kill the dragon at the Western Watchtower outside of Whiterun, just before the Greybeards yell 'Dovahkiin'). Once you've verified that, make sure you've rescued the Sybil of Dibella. Those two are mandatory before she even considers sending for your help.

Other than that, you have to have several (many) NPC relationship increases. It took a while, I remember that much.

2 hours ago, Larrydd said:

Hi TRO767 yes I have done those two quest so its just a question of waiting,I take it I get a messenger with the dibella quest,thanks for your reply

You're quite welcome my friend. I apologize if my answer seemed vague, but I wasn't sure what your point of reference was. :smile:  I'm actually waiting on that quest myself in my current playthrough. And yeap, it's a while. :frown:

36 minutes ago, Larrydd said:

another question sorry when your lover holds a party does she draw on theose followers in the same cell as you or do followers come from a diff cell,also looking for a home with plenty of beds in same cell ?.thanks

Party guests can come from anywhere (eg: Ingun Blackbriar, Alvor, and Hroki can all attend a party held in Solitude and will return to their rightful "homes" at party's end). IIRC, however, followers are not chosen to be guests.

As for good party locations, Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite has been suggested by several people (a page or three back), and Dragonsmount, both are n nexus, and there are likely to be lots of other castle-type mods that will work too.

hope that helps.

3 hours ago, Larrydd said:

another question sorry when your lover holds a party does she draw on theose followers in the same cell as you or do followers come from a diff cell,also looking for a home with plenty of beds in same cell ?.thanks

2 hours ago, Vithiss said:

Party guests can come from anywhere (eg: Ingun Blackbriar, Alvor, and Hroki can all attend a party held in Solitude and will return to their rightful "homes" at party's end). IIRC, however, followers are not chosen to be guests.

As for good party locations, Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite has been suggested by several people (a page or three back), and Dragonsmount, both are n nexus, and there are likely to be lots of other castle-type mods that will work too.

hope that helps.

Followers, while following, won't be chosen but if you have one they might be chosen, I think

If you have one or two NPCs high enough rank in an area where the party is held they can be involved via your dialog with a lover either to have a third join in or to start some fun in the area. They won't get picked up by the party host running the party though, but is a way to get a few extra people involved for free.

Hello I had problem with SLEN in Skyrim SE.

I wasn't getting Lover's Comfort during Pleasant Surprise event. Turns out it was blocked by Aetherial Crown with Lovers Stone power from Aurora Standing Stones, but I think it could be issue without mod also so I post it in here.

Hello!

Sorry if this was answered before, but anyone know if there is an option to to disable dialogue [SLE] options on a specific gender? For example, disable on all female NPCs in the game.

I got Skyrim LE and I know you can disable targeted NPCs manually in the MCM menu, but  i don't want to spend hours disabling them.  Just want to start a a  new game.:frown:

On 25/01/2018 at 3:11 PM, Vithiss said:

hope that helps.

thanks for your reply I find bathing beauties to furniture cluttered for my taste,looking for a room only with lots of beds on the same level.silverpeak is good but its a bit buggy,something like Home of the heroes

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

Stupid question maybe, but does the arousal spell oft his also effect creatures? I mean increasing their arousal level? 

No, the Arousal Spells and the Shout do not affect creatures.  However, if you are feeling adventurous you can edit these in TES5Edit to remove the conditional blocking creatures on these effects and they work just fine.  Just be sure to keep a backup in case you break something.

In my game Thrill of the Tempest coupled with Aroused Creatures causes a lot of fun if I use it near any town animals or at a stables.  I just have to sneak off carefully or my PC will get caught in the action too.

Well, I'm having a go (those dragon-killing orgies are just too tempting...). I've unzipped and repacked the BSA using archive.exe, I've optimized the meshes and I've run the esp through CK. There were lots of script-related warnings, couldn't find this couldn't find that, so I imagine if anything breaks my game it'll possibly be the difference between Oldrim Sexlab and SSE Sexlab Lightin terms of available scripts and variables. At least it should be fairly easy to delete the mod if necessary. Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye...

EDIT: so far the good news is that my game isn't broken, but there's no sign that SLEN is working. I shall persevere.

FURTHER EDIT: I think I know what I've done wrong. Trying it out again now.

Lethiel

On 2/9/2018 at 5:53 AM, Nintendude1236 said:

Is it worth switching from Sexlabs Romance to this mod? This one seems to have the advantage of still being maintained and updated for one...anyone who's used both care to make the comparison?

I have both mods. The thing that I like in SLEN is that you can always have a sex with NPC you want to without waiting for cooling down if you have been rejected by NPC. The only condition in SLEN is that you have to have some gold so if NPC refuse to have a sex with you, you can offer gold and after that, NPC accept sex which is not the case with Romance mod. You have to wait 2-3 game hours to be able to ask for sex again. Just make sure you set "Novice" difficulty in SLEN settings

For some reason whenever I initiate scenes using just this mod, the PC and the target character get teleported hundreds of feet into the air above the middle of nowhere in Whiterun Hold? It only happens when using the charm dialogue from this mod, scenes from other mods are fine, wondering what could cause it? 

1 hour ago, sagar7 said:

For some reason whenever I initiate scenes using just this mod, the PC and the target character get teleported hundreds of feet into the air above the middle of nowhere in Whiterun Hold? It only happens when using the charm dialogue from this mod, scenes from other mods are fine, wondering what could cause it? 

check this post (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71853-teleport-before-animation-starts/?do=findComment&comment=1789945)

it is a bug, but not specific to this mod.