On 12/17/2017 at 1:24 PM, karlpaws said:

I think the "look into my eyes" is the lesbian version of "make love"

2 hours ago, Airianna said:

That's funny, cause when I used the "I want to Look into your eyes while you fuck me" option with Hert, (In case you don't know, or forgot, Flakreth's Lumber Yard Owner, also a Vampire, closest female for the time of the testing at the time) it actually had me on my back, with Hert using a strappy... Wasn't a Lesbian scissors style, it's the kind of animation set I want to see when I am with a man.

I may have that backwards. All I really know for sure is that there is a dialog choice for female-female non-strapon lesbian animations.  I will have to check later and verify for certain. The console will show what tags were used by SLEN (though not always with other mods, especially older ones).

Yeah, I think I flipped it. 

Tried a Look Into Your Eyes with Alfhild and the tags were Vaginal,Facing,Loving, excluding Furniture,Aggressive,Anal,

The I want to make love to you used tags Lesbian, Exclude Furniture, Aggressive

Told Idolaf I wanted to make love to him and tags were Vaginal,Facing,Loving - just like looking into Alfhild's eyes.

On 7/31/2015 at 11:21 AM, BeamerMiasma said:

Special Edition Compatible

Really?

Quoted from OP, but how can it be SSE compatible with a dependency on "aroused.esm"? 

As far as I can see aroused shits the bed when trying to load it into SSE and I CTD on start up with it and this in the load order.  I might be missing something stupidly obvious, but :shrugs: IDK.

Am looking for ways I to make sex happen in SSE and SLEN with AA would pretty much cover it (will miss pet collar, and SL-defeat a bit).  Thinking I might have to drop SexLabs-Lite and opt for building around FlowerGirl instead.

5 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

Really?

Quoted from OP, but how can it be SSE compatible with a dependency on "aroused.esm"? 

As far as I can see aroused shits the bed when trying to load it into SSE and I CTD on start up with it and this in the load order.  I might be missing something stupidly obvious, but :shrugs: IDK.

Am looking for ways I to make sex happen in SSE and SLEN with AA would pretty much cover it (will miss pet collar, and SL-defeat a bit).  Thinking I might have to drop SexLabs-Lite and opt for building around FlowerGirl instead.

I recently seen someone trying to get Defeat to function in SSE, it has a couple minor bugs with it, but has managed to get it to load.

Hi. I love this mod. 

That out of the way.. can anyone suggest a good party house? Don't want to live in it (unless it's designed for that as well). The in-game houses aren't great, considering two floors and people getting it on inside the furniture. Maybe a house with a big room and not much stuff sitting around.. or a basement with a door?

Any help is appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Crag said:

Hi. I love this mod. 

That out of the way.. can anyone suggest a good party house? Don't want to live in it (unless it's designed for that as well). The in-game houses aren't great, considering two floors and people getting it on inside the furniture. Maybe a house with a big room and not much stuff sitting around.. or a basement with a door?

Any help is appreciated. 

My usual places are a Hearthfire house without the central area built up (no dining table and chairs, at minimum) or Dragonsreach since it is wide open and easy to visit. The Follow Me for Sex mod has a sex marker spell that you can use to place persistent (MCM toggle-able) locations for scenes which works well with pretty much every other sex starting mod/method. Greatly eliminates missionary-sex-in-chairs problems for this mod's Orgy and Party options plus Random Sex and any other timer/trigger type sex mods.

2 hours ago, Crag said:

Hi. I love this mod. 

Any help is appreciated. 

I would suggest the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite as your first choice. :classic_biggrin:

5 hours ago, worik said:

I would suggest the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite as your first choice. :classic_biggrin:

I'd side with this as well, and if you've never played it, you are SERIOUSLY missing out!!  That being said, I'm hesitant to host parties - seems like my frame rates die with the larger parties. I'd suppose it's due to the ENB and all the scripts - they just don't play nicely... :neutral:

I've used the BBLS before. It's more of a player home with extras. Never tried throwing party there though. Where would you suggest, outside at the pool? Or downstairs in the basement? The main floor and the upstairs is filled with furniture. 

Also installing BBLS mid_game I doubt is a good idea. Might try it with a new game though, thanks. 

I'm going to try one of the Hearthfire houses. You can build a big one room with a firepit in the center. Might be cramped for a big party, but that's the idea of a sex party. :smile:

Oh and thanks for the tip about Follow Me For Sex.. looks like a fun mod. 

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Vithiss said:

BBLS is a little more than I want most of the time so, an alternative party house without extras - Dragonsmount. It's 90% Dragonsreach, but set up as a player home. It's on Nexus. Sorry no link, life is misbehaving today.

hope that helps

Dragonsmount looks really nice. I've just taken a peak at the original mod but I'll give the Castle version a good look later.

I could do without the manikins the second guy added for his version (according to the description) but I'll see if it lags with 15 extra people in there.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49074

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67660

Just go for a whole party town

Blackthorn - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65839/

Entire town is customizable.. you chose what furniture and buildings you want to include.

You can even change out the npcs spawned by using the npc visual replacer or some TESVedit editing.  Or not spawn them at all and bring your own.

The manor itself is quite large and the Inn is fairly decently sized.  There are companion barracks with multiple beds.. a guardhouse with multiple beds.  And to top it off, you get profits from the buildings you set up.

Navmesh is pretty good on it..  using MHIYH  npcs patroll the entire town when set to work outside.   All the buildings are meshed decently.

5 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Just go for a whole party town

Blackthorn - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65839/

Entire town is customizable.. you chose what furniture and buildings you want to include.

You can even change out the npcs spawned by using the npc visual replacer or some TESVedit editing.  Or not spawn them at all and bring your own.

The manor itself is quite large and the Inn is fairly decently sized.  There are companion barracks with multiple beds.. a guardhouse with multiple beds.  And to top it off, you get profits from the buildings you set up.

Navmesh is pretty good on it..  using MHIYH  npcs patroll the entire town when set to work outside.   All the buildings are meshed decently.

^ This...Blackthorn is all you need in a player home/town mod

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing this mod for the first time with Master charm difficulty and it feels really great ... disappointing :classic_blush:!

Speech skill of 30 is not enough to convince even an NPC with the highest arousal,..  that I'm worth it.

It totally makes me feel like a dirty stinky vagrant (which my PC is in fact) :classic_biggrin:

:thumbsup:

(PS: That's how MASTER is meant to feel, especially if your something below novice)

3 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Does anyone know what tags the dialogue "I want to make love to you" is looking for?    For some reason mine is only grabbing cowgirl positions, and I can't for the life of me figure out what tag is missing from the others.

I think it wants facing and loving but excludes a lot like dirty, vampire, aggressive, and I think one more, furniture maybe. I don't think positional tags like missionary or cowgirl are involved at all.

Opening the console should show you the setup and which tags are wanted or not.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

I think it wants facing and loving but excludes a lot like dirty, vampire, aggressive, and I think one more, furniture maybe. I don't think positional tags like missionary or cowgirl are involved at all.

Opening the console should show you the setup and which tags are wanted or not.

Facing and loving did the trick.  Thanks!

I'm terribly sorry if this has been covered before, but it's pretty hard to search effectively through 100+ pages of forum thread.

This seems like a great mod, and I'd like to use it to fully replace a couple others currently in my load order which do the same kinds of things but in a less interesting way - trouble is that for some reason when I initiate sex with someone through the SLEN dialogue options, the resulting scene does not affect either character's arousal level in SexLab Aroused. I have several other mods that can initiate sex scenes, and they all work with SLA properly, so I'm a little puzzled about what the problem might be. The SLEN dialogues all display fine, and the animations play normally, but after they're over, everyone involved has the same arousal level (or higher, since they've been looking at a naked character).  Do I have a mod order issue at work here? Mod Organizer doesn't seem to think there's any file-overwriting going on, FWIW.

I'll note also that the internal SLEN relationship stuff appears to be functioning fine as well.

13 hours ago, Greystricken said:

Can someone please help? how do i get my spouse to trigger a sex party? ive been messing with this for days. 

You have to have a certain # of relationship increases. I *think* you have to have at least one lover (spouse should fit that bill) and at least a total of 4 increases (but it might be 4 lovers, not just 4 SLEN relationship increases. You'll see the option appear under, "My Love, I need your assistance" when the right time comes. But it's NOT right away..

21 hours ago, Taellosse said:

I'm terribly sorry if this has been covered before, but it's pretty hard to search effectively through 100+ pages of forum thread.

This seems like a great mod, and I'd like to use it to fully replace a couple others currently in my load order which do the same kinds of things but in a less interesting way - trouble is that for some reason when I initiate sex with someone through the SLEN dialogue options, the resulting scene does not affect either character's arousal level in SexLab Aroused. I have several other mods that can initiate sex scenes, and they all work with SLA properly, so I'm a little puzzled about what the problem might be. The SLEN dialogues all display fine, and the animations play normally, but after they're over, everyone involved has the same arousal level (or higher, since they've been looking at a naked character).  Do I have a mod order issue at work here? Mod Organizer doesn't seem to think there's any file-overwriting going on, FWIW.

I'll note also that the internal SLEN relationship stuff appears to be functioning fine as well.

Something is wrong since it shouldn't behave that way. One thing to watch is whether the animations are just oral or not. I think Aroused is controlled more by the type of anim than what started it. As far as I know, SLEN sends the call to Sexlab and that's it.

16 hours ago, Greystricken said:

Can someone please help? how do i get my spouse to trigger a sex party? ive been messing with this for days. 

See below

15 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Has anyone else noticed that if you use

* If you are a vampire, lovers can be asked for blood in exchange for sex.

via the lovers dialogue option it reduces that NPC's relationship rank

I haven't seen that, my vampire lovers stay lovers.

2 hours ago, TR0767 said:

You have to have a certain # of relationship increases. I *think* you have to have at least one lover (spouse should fit that bill) and at least a total of 4 increases (but it might be 4 lovers, not just 4 SLEN relationship increases. You'll see the option appear under, "My Love, I need your assistance" when the right time comes. But it's NOT right away..

There are several requirements, one of which is the lover to start the whole thing, you need 4 increases for each guest and 4 people with increases to be guests at a minimum. You could have all 12 increases needed with those 4 people but that isn't required. Any party larger than that though and you'd need a lot more people with increases than you need people.

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I haven't seen that, my vampire lovers stay lovers.

Hmm thanks for checking, on mine with some of the NPC's i'm increasing to lover rank after using it they go back to confident and i need to raise back to lover although these are NPC's i've acquired from other mods rather than followers/NPC's that start with a high relationship rank

24 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Hmm thanks for checking, on mine with some of the NPC's i'm increasing to lover rank after using it they go back to confident and i need to raise back to lover although these are NPC's i've acquired from other mods rather than followers/NPC's that start with a high relationship rank

I've seen one or two fancy followers that had a tendency to revert to non-lover status for whatever reason, which meant I noticed the "Inigo is now your lover" message pop up fairly often.  Likely just the way they are coded, since followers like that often don't use the vanilla relationship system at all.

Either that or a different mod you have detects the vampire feed event and lowers your victim's disposition if they "catch" you.  Sounds like something an AI overhaul might do.

Does anyone know why I always have same animation when answering "Whatever you like" and they are mostly oral animations? SLEN doesn't let me scroll through the animations although "aggressive animations" are enabled in MCM menu. I tried to change the load order (up and down numerous times), I reinstall the mod few times and I even started new game and it is always the same problem. My animations are SL's NSAP's and SLAL. The mod seems to have a problem with recognizing animation tags from SLAL. Am I a single case or there are others with the same problem?