NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

1 hour ago, Mysticgirl said:

For my problem, I haven't found any solutions.

Then, I take back a previous save :bawling:

Defeat will work... you need to press surrender key before you die.  (Put the setting of the preferred key in the MCM)  Even if it shows already that the setting is button K to surrender, when first installing it... you should change it and press K again (or whatever hotkey you prefer.

You can also set the "Essential when bleedout" option in the mcm.    This will prevent death.    Save before you do this because you cannot reverse this change.

also you can increase the percentage of health that you will be knocked down.  This will make you knock down before they kill you, more often.

Finally change the SCENARIO setting to Original... to make sure followers will fall at the same time you will fall... thus ending combat.

I have this mod since it came out and it is one of my favorite mods on LL. The problem I have with this mod recently (after reinstalling Skyrim and all mods on new HDD) is that whenever I ask any female NPC or ma female follower with Lover status to have group sex I always get MM/F animation instead of M/FF. I tweaked gender preferences of my favorite NPCs and my follower ad I always did but I can't fucking get M/FF animation in group sex. I tried everything: changing SLEN's load order, reinstall it changing mine, follower's and NPC's sexuality preferences, I reinstalled SexLAb, enabled all M/FF animations and it fucking drives me crazy for something doesn't let me have M/FF sex, but fucking MM/F. Anyone has suggestion? PLEEEEASE! I'm going nuts and I'm about to stop using this mod which will break my heart. Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

I have this mod since it came out and it is one of my favorite mods on LL. The problem I have with this mod recently (after reinstalling Skyrim and all mods on new HDD) is that whenever I ask any female NPC or ma female follower with Lover status to have group sex I always get MM/F animation instead of M/FF. I tweaked gender preferences of my favorite NPCs and my follower ad I always did but I can't fucking get M/FF animation in group sex. I tried everything: changing SLEN's load order, reinstall it changing mine, follower's and NPC's sexuality preferences, I reinstalled SexLAb, enabled all M/FF animations and it fucking drives me crazy for something doesn't let me have M/FF sex, but fucking MM/F. Anyone has suggestion? PLEEEEASE! I'm going nuts and I'm about to stop using this mod which will break my heart. Thanks in advance.

Suggestions:

Option a: Disable all MMF anims or remove the tags SLEN might be looking for.

Option B:Check the tags on your MFF anims and make sure they are what SLEN might be looking for... you can compare their tags to the ones you find popping up.

Option C:Use SLTools https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/ and change your anim on the fly

Edited by Lodakai

6 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Suggestions:

Option a: Disable all MMF anims or remove the tags SLEN might be looking for.

Option B:Check the tags on your MFF anims and make sure they are what SLEN might be looking for... you can compare their tags to the ones you find popping up.

Option C:Use SLTools https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/ and change your anim on the fly

Thank you very much. I was very frustrated about the problem that I couldn't think rationally. Your suggestions are very good.

I get that way too..  especially when it comes to the 3 way situations..  a while back I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out what to change around to stop getting my male thrust into female positions in 3 way situations ><

I got over it by punching the snot out of nazeem for a while and then redoing my entire animation installation and setting up tags all over again.   I'm still not sure if I got it right =o  so far so good though.  Don't ask me what I did if it happens to you...  because I really can't remember.