The latest version basically makes strapons useless. In some situations I want actions where the two (or three) actors are female and one uses strapon in the role of male, but the latest version forces using female/female animations only. Reverted back to the 20150906 version.

Are you sure that isn't the sexlab setting to filter gay/lesbian animations? The "I want to look into your eyes" should give you MF and not FF anims, the "I want to make love to you" should be FF only.

I'm not 100% certain but "Pleasant Surprise" events do seem, when I have more than one female lover on hand, to use a FF couple animation and leave the third to sandbox. I haven't used Dungeon Cleared events for a while, so I can't say for sure about how it works, but all of the other ways that SLEN can initiate sex use strapons in my game (except dialog choices as karlpaws noted).

Addendum: I only just recently updated my SLAL pack from SirNibbles, and it includes a very nice FFF animation, I haven't had it for a Pleasant Surprise yet, but I'm hopeful.

hope that helps

I think some of the logic used in the code for picking number and gender of participants leads more to couples over triples, and some of the orgy selections lean more to max size than max number of people. If I have 6 people, I'll get a 5 person anim, not 2 three person ones if I leave the max setting at 5.  That does mean the game doesn't have to crunch numbers and do a lot of extra processing.

I'm not sure if adding some FFF tags to some MFF anims would help at all or not. I have gotten Nibbles FFF anim though whenever I've had 3 females though so I suspect it might.

The latest version basically makes strapons useless. In some situations I want actions where the two (or three) actors are female and one uses strapon in the role of male, but the latest version forces using female/female animations only. Reverted back to the 20150906 version.

Are you sure that isn't the sexlab setting to filter gay/lesbian animations? The "I want to look into your eyes" should give you MF and not FF anims, the "I want to make love to you" should be FF only.

Very sure. It's more clear the problem when a "orgy" happens, If you only have females (and more than 6 from then) in the event all of them will use female/female animations (they will form a lot of pairs) and without having options to change that, none of then will ever try to use strap-ons to use male/female animations.

Very sure. It's more clear the problem when a "orgy" happens, If you only have females (and more than 6 from then) in the event all of them will use female/female animations (they will form a lot of pairs) and without having options to change that, none of then will ever try to use strap-ons to use male/female animations.

Yes, some of the SL events triggered in SLEN use strict gender tagging for animations (example, if the wake-up event triggers with 3 female actors, it will only pick FFF animations or if it can't find any, FF animations and leave one actor out).  Pretty sure this was a specific decision, as I imagine it bugged some people that after a dragon died the local peasants would rejoice, then all pull out their handy strapons they never leave home without for an impromptu orgy.

If you want females to take male roles in these scenes, I believe you just need to add FF/FFF ect tags to some animations and they will use them just fine.

Yes, some of the SL events triggered in SLEN use strict gender tagging for animations (example, if the wake-up event triggers with 3 female actors, it will only pick FFF animations or if it can't find any, FF animations and leave one actor out).  Pretty sure this was a specific decision, as I imagine it bugged some people that after a dragon died the local peasants would rejoice, then all pull out their handy strapons they never leave home without for an impromptu orgy.

If you want females to take male roles in these scenes, I believe you just need to add FF/FFF ect tags to some animations and they will use them just fine.

Well, I agree this is strange but I don't use this option anyway. Trouble is you then at least should have the option to use strict gender tagging or not, not every situation should have to use strict tagging

Hey there :)

I hope this is the correct place to ask (I have googled for 3 days, trying to find a solution):

I am using a male player character (and am straight)..  I have an issue with male NPCs coming to me every minute (or so) and propositioning me :/  I have NO interest in that, and it has gottten to the point that I have started using the console to 'disable' every friggin' one that has come up to me now :P

IS there a way to make it only FEMALE NPCs that come up to me?

Thank you for any assistance :^)

BTW, this is with SexLab OFF; (With SL/Scent of Sex on, I have no problems with SoS partners, only SLEN :/ )

Hey there :)

I hope this is the correct place to ask (I have googled for 3 days, trying to find a solution):

I am using a male player character (and am straight)..  I have an issue with male NPCs coming to me every minute (or so) and propositioning me :/  I have NO interest in that, and it has gottten to the point that I have started using the console to 'disable' every friggin' one that has come up to me now :P

Thank you for any assistance :^)

BTW, this is with SexLab OFF; (With SL/Scent of Sex on, I have no problems with SoS partners, only SLEN :/ )

SLEN doesn't have NPCs coming to you to proposition you. And to the best of my knowledge, you can't turn SexLab off and still have Scent working. So you have something majorly fucked up, but it's not SLEN.

~

~

SLEN doesn't have NPCs coming to you to proposition you. And to the best of my knowledge, you can't turn SexLab off and still have Scent working. So you have something majorly fucked up, but it's not SLEN.

Hmm...  Not sure which one it is then.. I am using:

SexLab

Scent of Sex

Schlongs of Skyrim

SexLab Approach

SL Aroused

SL Attraction

SL Eager NPCs

**(BTW,  I meant that all of the SL mods are there, just deactivated.. as in X= ON, X=Off... :P  **

Again, thank you for your help :)

(and Admin, please move this to the correct thread if needed ;^D  )

SexLab Approach

Have you checked if this is the one causing your issue?

I was just looking at that one... don't 100% understand the workings of it (but the name looks about right with my problem..)

There is no option about gender there though :/

IF, this is the one, I will def uninstall it, SNEL works well along with Scent of Sex (once you figure SoS out.. has taken me about a week and 1/2 to get that one down, but have it fine tuned to each area where I want it used, including female only :^)   ).

EDIT:  It WAS SexLab Approach :/  Uninstalled (there was no option to stop same sex NPCs).

Thank you for the assistance :)

HI all,

So I'm having a problem I've never encountered before.  SLEN has been working fine for months, and when I started a new game everything was fine. Now there are no dialogue options at all.  I've reinstalled every mod I have and updated SLEN as well, and still nothing.  Everything in the MCM is fine though.  Any ideas?

I've never posted to a forum before, so please let me know if you need my load order or anything else. 

HI all,

So I'm having a problem I've never encountered before.  SLEN has been working fine for months, and when I started a new game everything was fine. Now there are no dialogue options at all.  I've reinstalled every mod I have and updated SLEN as well, and still nothing.  Everything in the MCM is fine though.  Any ideas?

I've never posted to a forum before, so please let me know if you need my load order or anything else. 

As long as you are sure that the MCM menu is correct (dialogues enabled and required arousal either at 0 or a reasonable amount), I can think of a few things that you could try.

- reload old saves that you know the dialogue worked on.  If the dialogue is there, something is going on with your current save game, and it might be worth reloading an older save and losing progress if you can't find any other fix.

- if you reload old saves and the dialogue doesn't show up there either, you might have installed something that is blocking the dialogue from showing.  If you can figure out what you added that caused the problem you could try removing it or putting SLEN lower in your load order.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a bit of a mod conflict using SLEN. What is happening that once SLEN relationship status of an NPC gets to "lover", any sort of follower management mods stop working on that NPC. Its the same using EFF, AFT and iAFT. Once the lover dialogue options from SLEN come up, all the other options disappear.

I tried resetting NPC relationship status via SLEN MCM option as well as resetting the follower management, doesn't work.

Also once this happens, the NPCs which this happens to seem to be perma borked. Even if I reset and uninstall follower management and/or SLEN.

I could disable relationship gains in SLEN or disable follower management of course, but the reason I am asking is there anything I can do to fix this and keep both ? Also is there anyway to fix any of the borked NPCs ? The SLEN MCM menu to reset targeted NPC doesn't seem to do anything.

Thanks for any help

I'm having a bit of a mod conflict using SLEN. What is happening that once SLEN relationship status of an NPC gets to "lover", any sort of follower management mods stop working on that NPC. Its the same using EFF, AFT and iAFT. Once the lover dialogue options from SLEN come up, all the other options disappear.

I tried resetting NPC relationship status via SLEN MCM option as well as resetting the follower management, doesn't work.

Also once this happens, the NPCs which this happens to seem to be perma borked. Even if I reset and uninstall follower management and/or SLEN.

I could disable relationship gains in SLEN or disable follower management of course, but the reason I am asking is there anything I can do to fix this and keep both ? Also is there anyway to fix any of the borked NPCs ? The SLEN MCM menu to reset targeted NPC doesn't seem to do anything.

Thanks for any help

That's weird... I use EFF FLP along with RDO using RDO eff patch as the primary override.  It seems to work fine for me.

Maybe because RDO has lover dialogue additions.  You can try adding RDO with RDO EFF Patch and see if it resolves the problem.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74568/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D74568%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Thanks for any help

That's weird... I use EFF FLP along with RDO using RDO eff patch as the primary override.  It seems to work fine for me.

Maybe because RDO has lover dialogue additions.  You can try adding RDO with RDO EFF Patch and see if it resolves the problem.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74568/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D74568%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Yea I tried that, also played around with load order and set EFF and its patch manually instead of just letting LOOT do it. That did affect some of the NPCs, their dialogue came back up, but they don't respond to it.

Other NPCs (about half and half) are still in the same boat. Once the lovers dialgue option from SLEN comes up, the follower management options are gone.

Yea I tried that, also played around with load order and set EFF and its patch manually instead of just letting LOOT do it. That did affect some of the NPCs, their dialogue came back up, but they don't respond to it.

Other NPCs (about half and half) are still in the same boat. Once the lovers dialgue option from SLEN comes up, the follower management options are gone.

Well, if I was in the same situation... I guess I would crack open my files with xedit and check follower dialogues in SLEN and my follower mod for conflicts as well as looking over the conditions they have in them and seeing what could effect it in that load order.   Some followers override basic dialogues.. such as vitoria velena and sofia.   

Well, if I was in the same situation... I guess I would crack open my files with xedit and check follower dialogues in SLEN and my follower mod for conflicts as well as looking over the conditions they have in them and seeing what could effect it in that load order.   Some followers override basic dialogues.. such as vitoria velena and sofia.   

Thats quite a ways above of what I can do. I don't even know what xedit is, but if it involves looking through and changing actual code, that is just beyond me.

Thats quite a ways above of what I can do. I don't even know what xedit is, but if it involves looking through and changing actual code, that is just beyond me.

If you can learn it, it will go a long way in helping maintain mod compatibility... you really should at least try if you want to mod.  It's a basic necessity.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

There are lots of tutorials on it... but for what you want to do, you don't really need to change anything.  Just open all your mods with it.

Look for your follower mod... expand the DIALOGUE tab... and just check through the dialogue for red fields.  If you look on the right panel you can see the final mod that overwrites it as well as all the changes being made through every mod.  If you get stuck, you will find tons of help on this forum.

If you can learn it, it will go a long way in helping maintain mod compatibility... you really should at least try if you want to mod.  It's a basic necessity.

There are lots of tutorials on it... but for what you want to do, you don't really need to change anything.  Just open all your mods with it.

Look for your follower mod... expand the DIALOGUE tab... and just check through the dialogue for red fields.  If you look on the right panel you can see the final mod that overwrites it as well as all the changes being made through every mod.  If you get stuck, you will find tons of help on this forum.

O, tes edit, I already have it, using it to clean stuff, just have no clue about any of the other stuff it does. I'll give it a shot, see what happens

Solved.

It wasn't SLEN, it was RDO + USLEEP patch. Had to manually change load order some more, LOOT does not do a good job on these. But still kinda weird because this bug didn't come out until you hit the lovers relationship status with the NPCs and the extra dialogue option popped up, hence I thought it had something to do with SLEN.

Solved.

It wasn't SLEN, it was RDO + USLEEP patch. Had to manually change load order some more, LOOT does not do a good job on these. But still kinda weird because this bug didn't come out until you hit the lovers relationship status with the NPCs and the extra dialogue option popped up, hence I thought it had something to do with SLEN.

yea... I run into this problem a lot as well.  A good and usually overlooked option with TESVEDIT is the hide no conflict rows option in the right panel.   Every time I add a new mod, I will typically give a quick scan through the data and check for conflicts visually using this filter.   Then I can usually quickly determine if I don't mind the conflicts or if I want to do something to address them.  

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my english, this is not my first language.

This mod is compatible with Sexlab Defeat? Because I have a problem.

With Defeat, when I lose, normally the enemy should rape my character. But, they kill her.

Same thing when my character submits.

I have no problem with defeat only, and when I'm installing Eager NPCs, there is no problem (with setting by default).

The problem has just of my setting? And if so, which setting got a problem ?

Thanks for helping me.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:14 PM, Mysticgirl said:

Sorry for my english, this is not my first language.

This mod is compatible with Sexlab Defeat? Because I have a problem.

With Defeat, when I lose, normally the enemy should rape my character. But, they kill her.

Same thing when my character submits.

I have no problem with defeat only, and when I'm installing Eager NPCs, there is no problem (with setting by default).

The problem has just of my setting? And if so, which setting got a problem ?

Thanks for helping me.

I use both mods with no issues, sounds like a load order issue.  I have defeat before SLEN in my load order if that helps.

If you don't already I would suggest you use LOOT to sort your load order.

So I've searched this topic for "option", "dialog", etc. Can't find a solution, and am not seeing anyone with this issue (or maybe I'm simply misunderstanding an aspect of this mod).

Whenever I talk to anyone- followers, NPCs added by (Inconsequential NPCs, Populated Cities & Towns, etc), vanilla NPCs...anyone- I only get one SLEN dialog option. And at that, most of the time when the dialog tab opens, it will momentarily show one SLEN dialog and then switch to another in that same slot. That can't be right, can it? It sounds as though I should have multiple options to proposition an NPC, and that the ones I use most frequently will filter upward?

Also, should it always be a two-step process? After the opening SLEN dialog selection, should it always, regardless of an NPCs response, proceed to the "charm" option (and, are there other options I'm not seeing but should be, like "intimidate" or anything else)?

I'm on a new install, have all the prerequisites, everything is running wonderfully (mostly including SLEN, save for these little quirks), playing for hours on end with no problems that I can see. SLFW-relevant load order is:

Sexlab.esm

SexlabAroused.esm

~~bunches of mods

SexLabTools.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreatuersDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

~~mods mods mods

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

~~ couple of mods

HentaiCreatures.esp

LoversComfort.esp

~~mods

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

~~bunch of mods

SexLab_Solutions.esp

~~rest of mods

(esps for some animation packs are sprinkled through, but I can't see these being relevant to dialog issues- if that's what I have...)

^^ forgot, I have SOS in there too, but again, can't see it conflicting...

Thanks for any help/responses here!

Edited by gheedorah
3 hours ago, gheedorah said:

So I've searched this topic for "option", "dialog", etc. Can't find a solution, and am not seeing anyone with this issue (or maybe I'm simply misunderstanding an aspect of this mod).

Whenever I talk to anyone- followers, NPCs added by (Inconsequential NPCs, Populated Cities & Towns, etc), vanilla NPCs...anyone- I only get one SLEN dialog option. And at that, most of the time when the dialog tab opens, it will momentarily show one SLEN dialog and then switch to another in that same slot. That can't be right, can it? It sounds as though I should have multiple options to proposition an NPC, and that the ones I use most frequently will filter upward?

Also, should it always be a two-step process? After the opening SLEN dialog selection, should it always, regardless of an NPCs response, proceed to the "charm" option (and, are there other options I'm not seeing but should be, like "intimidate" or anything else)?

I'm on a new install, have all the prerequisites, everything is running wonderfully (mostly including SLEN, save for these little quirks), playing for hours on end with no problems that I can see. SLFW-relevant load order is:

Sexlab.esm

SexlabAroused.esm

~~bunches of mods

SexLabTools.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreatuersDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

~~mods mods mods

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

~~ couple of mods

HentaiCreatures.esp

LoversComfort.esp

~~mods

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

~~bunch of mods

SexLab_Solutions.esp

~~rest of mods

(esps for some animation packs are sprinkled through, but I can't see these being relevant to dialog issues- if that's what I have...)

^^ forgot, I have SOS in there too, but again, can't see it conflicting...

Thanks for any help/responses here!

This is normal.. the reason the dialogue changes is because there are multiple responses that fit the condition.. and it cycles through them sometimes overwriting a previous response as the script goes through the options.     You can go into the dialogues to change the conditions on some to make the variations less likely to overlap.  But you will always get one option.

With the exception of trainers.. trainers sometimes will give their training dialogue and the charm option.

Edited by Lodakai