On 5/23/2018 at 2:27 AM, tenzan said:

Finally managed to tweak the xmls how I like them.. :classic_shy:

SecretDefiantAmericanlobster-max-14mb.gi

https://gfycat.com/SecretDefiantAmericanlobster

ActualInfiniteIvorygull-max-14mb.gif

https://gfycat.com/ActualInfiniteIvorygull

CleverAptHalcyon-max-14mb.gif

Me too :classic_smile: Let me know if you find a good futa mod. I may work on one myself if nothing pops up.

Definitely want to know what mods you used and how you got that working etc. Been trying to accomplish this for over a week with no luck.

All i want is for males / females / futa to have jiggly bits just like this.

the FloppifyCloakApplyEffect does not have the anti spell absorb flag as far as i can tell, it was making npcs and followers constantly proc the spell absorb visual effect adding the flag with creation kit seemed to fix it

On 7/11/2018 at 6:24 PM, Azazellz said:

Don't know why, but my game crashes randomly on game load while using this mod.

Only on load, or new game start. For example, if I use Alternate Start, game can crash right after character creation (when all mods start to load).

I have no idea why it happens, but this is because of FloppySOS for sure, - when I disable it, crashes amount on game load goes to 0.

Any ideas?

Before installing floppysos you already have an hdt physics extensions already installed? I had a game crashed because of this. After the deletion hdt physics extensions, everything became normal. Try this method.

17 minutes ago, All510005 said:

Before installing floppysos you already have an hdt physics extensions already installed?

Yes,

And I do not remember what I chose when installing this mod - overwriting the existing file, or not.

Now I have installed both mods again, and allowed the files of the floppy SoS to overwrite the files of hdt physics.

All works fine for now.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Boris Biker said:

?

it looks nice - doesn't it?

?

hi my dear friend the ı have the same issue sometimes in my game there is a solution but its not permanent its temporary the solution is press the hotkey for floppy sos work in your character mine hotkey settings shift + delete then between those option  choose disabled then wait a while for at least 2-5 seconds then push that hotkey again choose which ever want to use there ım not saying this is not happening again but at least you can solve the problem with this for temporary.

21 hours ago, killorkilled said:

hi my dear friend the ı have the same issue sometimes in my game there is a solution but its not permanent its temporary the solution is press the hotkey for floppy sos work in your character mine hotkey settings shift + delete then between those option  choose disabled then wait a while for at least 2-5 seconds then push that hotkey again choose which ever want to use there ım not saying this is not happening again but at least you can solve the problem with this for temporary.

I thought that was an issue with frame rate. If your framerate is above 60, stuff goes...bananas? Nuts? anyway, yeah

On 8/28/2018 at 9:22 AM, killorkilled said:

thanks a lot _ I just restart the PC.  LOL

than that orc's cock will look fine again. I think I have to reset that HDT at all to my system.

1162182633_ork84(2).thumb.png.18a1e981de93ad8f4d30621788f241ec.png

I do not get something like this on my screen in HDT.

On 8/30/2018 at 12:24 AM, Boris Biker said:

where do I check the framerate?

Yes, most likely an FPS issue. When using HDT-PE, make sure you're in the 30-60 range.

You can toggle FPS counter via enb ( Numpad * = Show/Hide FPS Counter ) or via Steam settings.

Hello! I've been fiddling with this mod for a while now (rearranging my load order, deactivating, reinstalling) but I can't seem to get it to work on the player character penis (Balls sometimes works, and it seems to work on NPC). I've pasted a link to my load order in a Google drive. Would someone mind taking a look at it? What am I doing wrong? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QWsusX2oPqgWsgxsGa4wPUY_5_0BoT-K/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for your reply @jopie123 on #1428 I understand you as modder. (Conan Exiles is great =D, I am interested on futanari mods too).

... I hope once HDT SMP for Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) is released and stable and Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS) SE gets a full stable release among other required mods, a experienced modder with skills could 'port', adapt or create a 'FloppySOS' for SSE, I think is an awesome mod.

From SSE Conversion Tracking thread (replies #1099#1103#1101), for those interested on FloppySOS for SSE.

BTW, thanks for the original mod, FloppySOS is great :3, oceans of fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

https://imgur.com/a/tsXdxmw

Welp, I'm here with an issue. The schlongs simply fling themselves everywhere! This image doesn't do it justice but basically the balls and dick fling themselves around erratically. I cannot seem to limit my FPS to solve the issue, but unless my frames jumping between 30-50fps is the causer of the problem...I have no idea what I can do. Just as reference, I'm using SAM with this mod since it's apparently compatible. I am using the Groovetama XP32 skeleton and have made sure to overwrite HDTPhysics-Extension's .dll with the one from Floppy SOS.

Since HDT isn't an .esp, I can't really put the FloppySOS.esp after it like the instructions state.I've included the thread for reference. Yes, I've turned on v-sync.

On 11/30/2018 at 12:42 PM, OMFGKYLEISDEADxD said:

hmmmmmm, is it jst me or does this not work with sos 3.0?

I can't answer positively, but I've never really got this to work correctly. Sometimes it does, sometimes only the balls, so it's been hot-or-miss for me.