I'm currently looking into the code and indeed there is a leak. But it should only affect you after visiting a significant number of cells. How fast does this fps drop affect you?

Hey jopie123, thank you for your work. If you've identified some memory leaks, does this mean that you may be updating FloppySOS soon? I simply can't go back to 1.7 with how awesome 2.X has been.

I hope so :) But with limited time for modding, progress is very slow.

After playing a while longer, it just plain becomes unplayable if there are too many NPCs in an area. For general play, this doesn't really show up all that much - but if you're using something like Sands of Time, you'll want to keep the spawn numbers below 15-20 if you don't want to restart the game after every major invasion-style event.

Would it be possible to have the option to turn off the cloak/checks that affect NPCS; or to only have them run on NPCs that have a particular schlong type? 

Yes, the mechanism will probably change. I'm trying to get rid of the cloak effect entirely, and use a different method to floppify NPCs.

The new version seems nice and all, but how come you got rid of the flaccid option? I really liked that option and unless I'm missing something, it seems like the closest you can get now is just going full floppy which essentially is just having the penis hang at the maximum erect length instead of being a smaller like a penis typically is when flaccid.

Wait, what do you mean with 'flaccid option'? No floppysos modes or presets have been removed, maybe you mean the 'SOSFlaccid' animation from SOS itself?

"[FloppySOS] hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll was renamed to hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll.disabled".

What this mean and what should i do?

I'm pretty sure floppysos did no such thing :) Your message was probably one of these:

• Wrong hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll! Check installation instructions
  • hdtm.xml detected. To avoid conflict, it has been renamed to hdtm.xml.disabled

For the first, check your load order. Floppysos must override other HDT mods

For the second, this is done to prevent duplicate schlong registration in HDT (one from hdtm.xml and one from floppysos). You can disable the renaming in the floppysos menu.

The new version seems nice and all, but how come you got rid of the flaccid option? I really liked that option and unless I'm missing something, it seems like the closest you can get now is just going full floppy which essentially is just having the penis hang at the maximum erect length instead of being a smaller like a penis typically is when flaccid.

Wait, what do you mean with 'flaccid option'? No floppysos modes or presets have been removed, maybe you mean the 'SOSFlaccid' animation from SOS itself?

It used to be an option where you could set it to have physics that wasn't the custom half-erect or near-erect style, and wasn't the penis just hanging at full length either. It basically made it look like it was flaccid. I was using 1.7 before updating to the most recent version and I couldn't find a way to recreate that effect.

!cky, on 01 Nov 2017 - 06:43 AM, said:

jopie123, on 28 Oct 2017 - 1:33 PM, said:

!cky, on 24 Oct 2017 - 9:45 PM, said:

It used to be an option where you could set it to have physics that wasn't the custom half-erect or near-erect style, and wasn't the penis just hanging at full length either. It basically made it look like it was flaccid. I was using 1.7 before updating to the most recent version and I couldn't find a way to recreate that effect.

Play with scaling options and custom settings for Full Floppy or Low Arousal, and you will get flaccid, soft, small penis.

I am using scale 0.76.

BTW You've mentioned "having the penis hang at the maximum erect length" which is desirable option to me, I tell you, but AFAIK current version (as well as previous ones) have no such an option. Full Floppy state is attached to 'SOSFlaccid' animation, isn't it? Would be nice to attach Full Floppy to one of those SOS erect animation states of higher (highest) level. So that we have something more large and bulky hanging between the legs. My thoughts on this matter may look absolutely crazy though, for I have only a slightest, tiny idea of how does it all work :)

Hi peoples.  I'm trying to create something similar to Floppy SOS in HDT-SMP, and I've run into some weird issues when it comes to getting the shaft and testicles to self-collide.  Given that the two physics systems are pretty different in terms of how they're driven and controlled, I'll keep my query simple:

Jopie (or anyone with experience with the guts of Floppy SOS) - have you ever had problems with SOS's method of controlling the schlong mesh for flaccid and erect states interfering with PE physics?  Is this something that had to be worked around in some way?  I'm currently grasping at straws, and that's about all I've got for the moment.

Thanks in advance!

On 10/26/2017 at 4:33 AM, TeethOfBullets said:

Just gonna leave this here for anyone that had a problem I had.

If the schlong and balls are flickering around like crazy most of the time, it may be because of your frame rate. Using ENB or vsync to cap the frame rate at 60 can fix this issue.

Man that's too bad... 

On 11/15/2017 at 11:39 AM, njay said:

Hi, i have a bit problem. My followers have physics hdt but my own character does not(still in original SOS ) am i doing wrong somewhere?

Are you using a custom race?  Have you checked to make sure your character has the correct skeleton?

5 hours ago, yaruguma_sou said:

Man that's too bad... 

Yeah, that's an issue with Skyrim and really Bethesda games in general.  Weird things happen when frame rates go above 60.  It just so happens that Floppy Schlongs go wild above 60fps, and not in a good way.  

Also, sometimes they can seem flickering when they're in reality repeatedly switching between presets.  Make sure there aren't too many variables trying to overwrite eachother, like for instance, a follower having FloppySOS as a *must wear* slot constantly being overwritten and overwriting the "Default NPC Preset" in FloppySOS MCM.

18 hours ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

Are you using a custom race?  Have you checked to make sure your character has the correct skeleton?

Yeah, that's an issue with Skyrim and really Bethesda games in general.  Weird things happen when frame rates go above 60.  It just so happens that Floppy Schlongs go wild above 60fps, and not in a good way.  

Also, sometimes they can seem flickering when they're in reality repeatedly switching between presets.  Make sure there aren't too many variables trying to overwrite eachother, like for instance, a follower having FloppySOS as a *must wear* slot constantly being overwritten and overwriting the "Default NPC Preset" in FloppySOS MCM.

So far no custom race. For skeleton i use xp32 maximum skeleton. Is that what you asked? Anyway its kinda weird for my follower only to have the floppysos and im stuck with the original Sos. Thx for replying me.

screencap.jpg

On 6-11-2017 at 12:48 AM, zarzil said:

Hi peoples.  I'm trying to create something similar to Floppy SOS in HDT-SMP, and I've run into some weird issues when it comes to getting the shaft and testicles to self-collide.  Given that the two physics systems are pretty different in terms of how they're driven and controlled, I'll keep my query simple:

Jopie (or anyone with experience with the guts of Floppy SOS) - have you ever had problems with SOS's method of controlling the schlong mesh for flaccid and erect states interfering with PE physics?  Is this something that had to be worked around in some way?  I'm currently grasping at straws, and that's about all I've got for the moment.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, a lot. A significant part of the script code is for dealing with the SOS events, so that HDT gets enabled/disabled at appropriate times, and it's still not bug-free.

Many sex animations fire sos events. E.g during some doggystyle scene, a SOSbend-5 could be triggered for the top actor, to make sure the schlong points in the right direction.

I use RCAE to register such events, and then enable/disable HDT depending on the actor's floppy mode (manual / erection detection / arousal based).

8 hours ago, jopie123 said:

Yes, a lot. A significant part of the script code is for dealing with the SOS events, so that HDT gets enabled/disabled at appropriate times, and it's still not bug-free.

Many sex animations fire sos events. E.g during some doggystyle scene, a SOSbend-5 could be triggered for the top actor, to make sure the schlong points in the right direction.

I use RCAE to register such events, and then enable/disable HDT depending on the actor's floppy mode (manual / erection detection / arousal based).

What you're describing makes perfect sense and definitely matches the problems I ran into.  Looks like I've got my work cut out for me.  Thanks for the tip!

On 2/4/2016 at 9:45 PM, OmegaNovaios said:

Here are my edited xml files. These enable floppiness through Floppy SOS menu with your choice of Schlong or Custom which allows customization via MCM and the difference is that hdtm.xml can be attached to a schlong (which allows collision during erection) at the same time Floppy SOS is enabled without chaotic fluttering and also allows scrotum floppiness during erection. The hdtm.xml is an edited version after installing All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2 by HeroedeLeyenda and the collision edits are intended for use with this file. I doubt there would be issues for collision regardless though. I have also edited all xmls so that a Futa schlong/scrotum no longer collides with its own vagina by editing the very base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Attach both of these to any schlong you wish to use with both collision and Floppy SOS via NifSkope with NiStringsExtraData (not the singular version which is NiStringExtraData and not 2 of NiStringExtraData as it will only read the 1st attached and ignore the other). These are engaged at all times. 

hdtm.xmlfloppysos_balls_edited.xml

These are also required when Floppy SOS is enabled. They are engaged during flaccid and disengaged during erection. For Custom you will need to enable HDT Balls or they will be treated as disengaged as it overwrites floppysos_balls_edited. I don't know why it does this but I'm glad as it allows scrotum customization via MCM and floppiness during erection without any hassle. You do not need both of these unless you plan to alternate between both of these or simply want to test your preference. These overwrite the Floppy SOS files so make backups or just reinstall Floppy SOS if you have issues.

floppysos_schlong.xmlfloppysos_custom.xml

These are my schlong files for both UNP and ERF's Evil Horse Penis if you don't know how to edit yourself or are too lazy.

Horsepenis_Slot52_0.nifHorsepenis_Slot52_1.nif

Naa ..Nothing works for me ..it gets floppy but then during erections it keeps floppy ...

4 hours ago, Futanari Prisoner said:

No, that's weird.  Is your frame rate over 60?

Yeah, I honestly have no idea what is causing it, I tried different versions of floppy sos and normal sos, different types of schlongs, and even removing my enb to see if that did it. Nothing fixed it

4 hours ago, Bowi said:

Yeah, I honestly have no idea what is causing it, I tried different versions of floppy sos and normal sos, different types of schlongs, and even removing my enb to see if that did it. Nothing fixed it

I only ask because when Skyrim's frame rate goes over 60, physics go out the door.  I cap mine at 57-58 to play it safe.  I wouldn't mind seeing a screenshot, also to verify that it's two dicks and not just one switching modes repeatedly very fast.

On 2/4/2016 at 9:45 PM, OmegaNovaios said:

Here are my edited xml files. These enable floppiness through Floppy SOS menu with your choice of Schlong or Custom which allows customization via MCM and the difference is that hdtm.xml can be attached to a schlong (which allows collision during erection) at the same time Floppy SOS is enabled without chaotic fluttering and also allows scrotum floppiness during erection. The hdtm.xml is an edited version after installing All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2 by HeroedeLeyenda and the collision edits are intended for use with this file. I doubt there would be issues for collision regardless though. I have also edited all xmls so that a Futa schlong/scrotum no longer collides with its own vagina by editing the very base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Attach both of these to any schlong you wish to use with both collision and Floppy SOS via NifSkope with NiStringsExtraData (not the singular version which is NiStringExtraData and not 2 of NiStringExtraData as it will only read the 1st attached and ignore the other). These are engaged at all times. 

hdtm.xmlfloppysos_balls_edited.xml

These are also required when Floppy SOS is enabled. They are engaged during flaccid and disengaged during erection. For Custom you will need to enable HDT Balls or they will be treated as disengaged as it overwrites floppysos_balls_edited. I don't know why it does this but I'm glad as it allows scrotum customization via MCM and floppiness during erection without any hassle. You do not need both of these unless you plan to alternate between both of these or simply want to test your preference. These overwrite the Floppy SOS files so make backups or just reinstall Floppy SOS if you have issues.

floppysos_schlong.xmlfloppysos_custom.xml

These are my schlong files for both UNP and ERF's Evil Horse Penis if you don't know how to edit yourself or are too lazy.

Horsepenis_Slot52_0.nifHorsepenis_Slot52_1.nif

Yesterday tried out this included...and with no luck at all...the same way the schlong gets Floppiness during non aroused and the it does not get erected during sexual actions...it keeps floppy...so I had this problem since a time now and can not see how to pin point the issue that is causing this...but I guess it can be some other Mod I am using...I am using Leyenda AIO pack and this above fix was supposed to work with this but no...

Ohh and I forgot something...In the MCM menu in the presets options no matter what preset I activate it gets deactivated as soon as I close the MCM after edit to the preset I choose...its weird all this ...Bellow its my Mod and load order...

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-11-22T13-15-35.txt

Edited by Bullfye

I was having the same problem some other people were, flickering schlong, the default setting overriding the detection setting, erections not working during animations, massive framerate and loading issues, and occasional massive cpu usage spikes (100% usage locking up my pc with a water cooled overclocked 6700k) I've had floppysos installed since june and it used to work perfectly but somewhere along the line it stopped. The only thing that changed since the last time I played at all was windows and some PC hardware, all my other mods were just a few updates here and there. I ended up re-downloading and re-installing floppysos 2.3 and now it works perfectly again across 3-4 MO profiles with no other changes. So something to try that may help some others here, GL.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I finally solved my own flickering head and balls issue after more days than I care to admit.

Turns out Floppy wasn't actually renaming hdtm.xml, but creating an entirely new copy and calling it hdtm.xml.disabled. By going into my SKSE plugins and deleting hdtm.xml myself, I got this mod working more or less perfectly. Scrotums still spazz out, but rarely.