Victoria Velina (Custom Voiced follower)

Hey guys, my computer got stolen and i brought a new one, i got every mod back, but there's one mod i can't find on Nexus since it is now Hidden: Victoria Velina (Not the mage one)

if someone has the archives please, i beg you these archives  :(

(Sorry about my Bad English) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anything substantially changed between 1.3 and 2.0? Russian sites only detail changes to hair (32 changeable wigs), teeth, tattoos and makeup. The English version of Victoria Velina has all but disappeared with only foreign complete translations available, which result in garabled subtitles and lots of guesswork.

I would be very grateful if someone could upload any of the newer versions of her.

Yeah, why did this mod get taken down anyways? The mod author refuses to answer anyone about anything, but they are clearly still active on Nexus.

This was because, he was using the Meshes and textures from another mod without permission that mod was vampire lord armor, or something like that...its a requeriment actually

Yeah, why did this mod get taken down anyways? The mod author refuses to answer anyone about anything, but they are clearly still active on Nexus.

This was because, he was using the Meshes and textures from another mod without permission that mod was vampire lord armor, or something like that...its a requeriment actually

Well that is a very stupid reason for it to be down so long, they could easily change that and upload it.

Well that is a very stupid reason for it to be down so long, they could easily change that and upload it.

Thats what i though, then i went to his channel in youtube, and asked him for velina, i remember he answering me with something like, i wont upload the mod, its only for me now, Its not like i hate people who does that (showing a mod/follower and dont uploading it) but it gets me a little angry

Thats what i though, then i went to his channel in youtube, and asked him for velina, i remember he answering me with something like, i wont upload the mod, its only for me now, Its not like i hate people who does that (showing a mod/follower and dont uploading it) but it gets me a little angry

What did he expect, honestly? And people are still going to upload it w/o his permission, so just keeping it to himself without getting recognition for the mod is just potato

• 3 weeks later...

I'm the author of Velina Velaire, and I'll try to clear things up with the mod.

Velina has been hidden twice. First was due to copyright issue and second was due to personal issue.

Velina was using a sword asset from other mod which I thought  no permission was required as long as the credit was stated. I didn't read well enough, and the moderator hid it from public views. Removing a sword was all that was needed but even such a simple task can be very pesky. I would have to open up Creation Kit which takes forever and crashes a lot, remove the sword data, remove the mesh files and texture files, export the mod, clean the mod, compress the mod, and release it. At the time, I was taking 20 units in my college and was already busy with other realife stuff..Also someone was working on Velina's small quest dialogues and I thought I would wait for the person to finish his part ( which never happened...), and release the updated version of her. After getting bombarded with private messages with same questions over and over again, and getting sick of waiting for couple months, I finally decided to just make a huge update of my own, and be done with mod.

Second time was more personal, I got backstabbed by someone who I helped making a mod. That kinda started the whole thing of me seeing no point in making mods. People kept private messaging me though I said not to, asking questions without reading my description, getting angry at me for not doing what they want me to do, distributing my works on the other websites, spreading false rumors about me,(I.e i remember he answering me with something like, i wont upload the mod, its only for me now,) Like as If my real life issues weren't enough :/ 

I got sick of all those, so I decided to remove the mod. Yeah I knew my mods were still available on other websites. I didn't really care, because I wouldn't have to deal with complains.

Well that was little long time, I calmed down over the time, but oh well Fallout 4 happened 

I thought there will be a lot less people playing Skyrim, so I started to pay less attention and as time passed by I almost forgot about republishing Velina. After 2 months, I decided to release her again, despite all the dramas that happened because I know there are still people who will appreciate my mod. 

I'm the author of Velina Velaire, and I'll try to clear things up with the mod.

Velina has been hidden twice. First was due to copyright issue and second was due to personal issue.

Velina was using a sword asset from other mod which I thought  no permission was required as long as the credit was stated. I didn't read well enough, and the moderator hid it from public views. Removing a sword was all that was needed but even such a simple task can be very pesky. I would have to open up Creation Kit which takes forever and crashes a lot, remove the sword data, remove the mesh files and texture files, export the mod, clean the mod, compress the mod, and release it. At the time, I was taking 20 units in my college and was already busy with other realife stuff..Also someone was working on Velina's small quest dialogues and I thought I would wait for the person to finish his part ( which never happened...), and release the updated version of her. After getting bombarded with private messages with same questions over and over again, and getting sick of waiting for couple months, I finally decided to just make a huge update of my own, and be done with mod.

Second time was more personal, I got backstabbed by someone who I helped making a mod. That kinda started the whole thing of me seeing no point in making mods. People kept private messaging me though I said not to, asking questions without reading my description, getting angry at me for not doing what they want me to do, distributing my works on the other websites, spreading false rumors about me,(I.e i remember he answering me with something like, i wont upload the mod, its only for me now,) Like as If my real life issues weren't enough :/ 

I got sick of all those, so I decided to remove the mod. Yeah I knew my mods were still available on other websites. I didn't really care, because I wouldn't have to deal with complains.

Well that was little long time, I calmed down over the time, but oh well Fallout 4 happened 

I thought there will be a lot less people playing Skyrim, so I started to pay less attention and as time passed by I almost forgot about republishing Velina. After 2 months, I decided to release her again, despite all the dramas that happened because I know there are still people who will appreciate my mod. 

Lol really sorry man, i actually think it was a different account i asked, i feel like an asshole now :c , when i return home i will try to help you in everything i can, to redimit myself :)

Thank you for sharing your work bud!

I know mod makers don't do it for the thanks since most people just download and never endorse etc but thanks for it!

People like you are the only reason this game still sells and why it is worth playing.

I hope there is something in the knowledge that what you do brings people entertainment :D

Peace

Thank you VinAri0807 for releasing Velina again!  I have been tracking Velina since an earlier version, but somehow missed the update, so going to try new version out.  :D

I've been a big fan of your mods/tutorials, and one of my favorites remains Emily.   Sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced related to modding, but hope you'll continue to mod for Skyrim.