IGNORED

What music do you listen to?

6 hours ago, thaclone said:

I know, greetings from germany :P 
*writing this, whilst wearing a Queen t-shirt* :D

unfortunatly I am too young, to ever had the chance to visit a concert of Queen :( back in the days. BUT if the guys decide to come to back to germany one day (with Adam) I know I will be there :) 

4 hours ago, winny257 said:

I remember good on this edition the Bravo, can be found on the internet.
but there wasn't just one. :classic_wink:

Reveal hidden contents

BRAVO Titelbilder - 1980

c4d40cccab1c3f8357c80446ce42682f?itok=-G

Bravo Magazine [Germany] (26 February 1981)

z7yskmd90s9esyme.jpg?skj2io4l

I feel like there should be a German conversation thread here somewhere. Or maybe a club for German users of this forum? Wouldn't it be nice to chat in our native tounge at least from time to time? If I just haven't found the place to do so yet, please feel free to point me into the right direction! ?

And to stay on topic: This is the song that was No. 1 in the Billboard charts the week I was born.

6 hours ago, ChocoBetty said:

I feel like there should be a German conversation thread here somewhere. Or maybe a club for German users of this forum? Wouldn't it be nice to chat in our native tounge at least from time to time? If I just haven't found the place to do so yet, please feel free to point me into the right direction! ?

And to stay on topic: This is the song that was No. 1 in the Billboard charts the week I was born.

Spoiler

ich werde suchen, aber ich glaube nicht dass es einen deutschen Konversationsthread gibt.
kennste die.

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, winny257 said:

ich werde suchen, aber ich glaube nicht dass es einen deutschen Konversationsthread gibt.
kennste die.

Not sure if I do know that song by Suzi Quatro but know some of her work in general.

As for "Tiger Feet": I think I heard that song before. But probably didn't know the title.

I try to avoid writing in German in an English forum because of something that happened during my school time: Lots of people with foreign backgrounds. Not just in school but in general in my community. I just remember how terrible I felt standing next to people talking to each other and not understanding a word. And not just explaning something quickly so everyone understood it but... Well, looking back that could have gossiped about me right before my eyes and ears. I just never want to make anyone feel the way I felt back then.

To get back on topic, here the afore mentioned original version of what later became "My way". By pure chance there's a live video that has the lyrics in French and an English translation! I prefer videos that are video and not just a still and the song. @winny257, you didn't post such a video, just a general note I wanted to leave.

24 minutes ago, ChocoBetty said:

Not sure if I do know that song by Suzi Quatro but know some of her work in general.

As for "Tiger Feet": I think I heard that song before. But probably didn't know the title.

I try to avoid writing in German in an English forum because of something that happened during my school time: Lots of people with foreign backgrounds. Not just in school but in general in my community. I just remember how terrible I felt standing next to people talking to each other and not understanding a word. And not just explaning something quickly so everyone understood it but... Well, looking back that could have gossiped about me right before my eyes and ears. I just never want to make anyone feel the way I felt back then.

To get back on topic, here the afore mentioned original version of what later became "My way". By pure chance there's a live video that has the lyrics in French and an English translation! I prefer videos that are video and not just a still and the song. @winny257, you didn't post such a video, just a general note I wanted to leave.

Spoiler

You do not have to worry, although it is an English forum, Nobody will tear your head off if you once write in German.
I'm already 9 years member here and I've seen almost all the languages on LL.
that's my 17,717 post and that most beautiful, I speak and write no word english! :classic_wink: