IGNORED

What music do you listen to?

3 hours ago, winny257 said:

es ist ganz einfach, rechtsklick auf das Video, dann siehst du verschiedene möglichkeiten.
du verwendest das zweite, Video-URL kopieren, dann hier auf dieser Webseite rechtsklick einfach einfügen, das Video öffnet von selbst. :classic_wink:

I guess that was just too easy. Thanks for the help!

Edited the original post but just in case anyone is interested and doesn't feel like scrolling... 

Spoiler

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

i was there in Mannheim 1986, Queen LIVE concert.

Awesome. I was four years old back in 1986. I decided on the Adam Lambert one because of the release that got mentioned here:

On 10/2/2020 at 6:56 PM, thaclone said:

right now, I can't stop listening to the new Album of Queen + Adam Lambert called "Live Around The World"

But then I'm not even sure if it's been the live version that got released on that album.

1 hour ago, ChocoBetty said:

Awesome. I was four years old back in 1986. I decided on the Adam Lambert one because of the release that got mentioned here:

But then I'm not even sure if it's been the live version that got released on that album.

sorry I can't find the original song. :classic_sad:

Spoiler

1200px-Life_Ball_2013_-_magenta_carpet_A

this was the original song singer Freddie Mercury.

148384_freddie_mercury_umg_portraet_1200

1 hour ago, thaclone said:

wow, so many people here listening to Queen  :D

awesome

btw. I bought the CD and the BluRay... awesome footage

Freddie Mercury, he even lived in Germany for some time.

From around 1979 to 1985, Mercury chose Munich as their main residence. :classic_wink:

and he drank a lot of Bavarian beer. :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

931803087-barbara-valentin-und-freddie-m5358720-0-image-a-9_1540379277052.jpg

5 hours ago, winny257 said:

sorry I can't find the original song. :classic_sad:

Hide contents

this was the original song singer Freddie Mercury.

Born Farrokh Bulsara, okay, I had to look it up for spelling and the last name. You mentioned Mannheim, so I guess I can say "Hi" to a fellow German. Remember the youth magazine "Bravo"? One of my first editions must have been around the time when Freddie Mercury had died back in 1991. Did you watch the huge doccumentary on "VOX" a couple of month ago? Like four hours? There was a lot of bullshit in (at least that's what my research during and afterwards told me) but it was quite interesting on a lot of aspects.

And last Sunday they finally showed "Bohemian Rhapsody" on "Pro Sieben" and another documentary afterwards plus parts from a concert. I think that had a tiny influence on why I posted that video. Also I fixed my mobile before posting it and felt "under pressure" - such tiny parts, so many screws. Thankfully a succesful operation.

Even though I was born in 1982 I have a broad taste in music and enjoy a lot of stuff that was written way before I was born.

"CSI:NY" is a show I enjoyed a lot and Sunday nights there are reruns on German telly. The show introduced me to this song, that I like a lot:

(I wanted to spare everyone of my passion for German "Schlager". Although I might share a video or two or maybe even more in the future. ? )

11 hours ago, winny257 said:

Freddie Mercury, he even lived in Germany for some time.

From around 1979 to 1985, Mercury chose Munich as their main residence. :classic_wink:

and he drank a lot of Bavarian beer. :classic_laugh:

Reveal hidden contents

931803087-barbara-valentin-und-freddie-m5358720-0-image-a-9_1540379277052.jpg

I know, greetings from germany :P 
*writing this, whilst wearing a Queen t-shirt* :D

unfortunatly I am too young, to ever had the chance to visit a concert of Queen :( back in the days. BUT if the guys decide to come to back to germany one day (with Adam) I know I will be there :) 

On 10/9/2020 at 1:25 AM, ChocoBetty said:

Born Farrokh Bulsara, okay, I had to look it up for spelling and the last name. You mentioned Mannheim, so I guess I can say "Hi" to a fellow German. Remember the youth magazine "Bravo"? One of my first editions must have been around the time when Freddie Mercury had died back in 1991. Did you watch the huge doccumentary on "VOX" a couple of month ago? Like four hours? There was a lot of bullshit in (at least that's what my research during and afterwards told me) but it was quite interesting on a lot of aspects.

And last Sunday they finally showed "Bohemian Rhapsody" on "Pro Sieben" and another documentary afterwards plus parts from a concert. I think that had a tiny influence on why I posted that video. Also I fixed my mobile before posting it and felt "under pressure" - such tiny parts, so many screws. Thankfully a succesful operation.

Even though I was born in 1982 I have a broad taste in music and enjoy a lot of stuff that was written way before I was born.

"CSI:NY" is a show I enjoyed a lot and Sunday nights there are reruns on German telly. The show introduced me to this song, that I like a lot:

Spoiler

(I wanted to spare everyone of my passion for German "Schlager". Although I might share a video or two or maybe even more in the future. ? )

I remember good on this edition the Bravo, can be found on the internet.
but there wasn't just one. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

BRAVO Titelbilder - 1980

c4d40cccab1c3f8357c80446ce42682f?itok=-G

Bravo Magazine [Germany] (26 February 1981)

z7yskmd90s9esyme.jpg?skj2io4l