Just going to add my 2 cents, I hope I can get some help on this issue since I want this mod to succeed, though I'm quite ready to uninstall and wait for it to be better in the long run. 

I bumped into a major issue in the Lurking Fear quest, I had gotten quite far into it and my next objective was to interrogate the Windhelm citizens for information on Derleth, though when I went to do that, there was no dialogue options linking to this 'Derleth' and only a map marker pointing to his farm outside Markarth. I'd go there to find no dialogue from either of them, and this is when I called it quits on trying. 

Earlier on, I had wandered into the butchery in Windhelm and been drawn to the little statue, then the chaurus spawned and nothing happened. I'm assuming an event was meant to be triggered by this, but later on in the quest. There's nothing stopping this from happening or stopping anyone from idly walking into a zone they should later discover. 

I just want to say that this mod has a lot of potential, and elements of it show promise. Best of luck. 

If anyone has solutions to my issues that they can offer, I'd happily listen and attempt such things, I want to try this mod to the fullest. 

10 hours ago, Cr4zyAng3l said:

can anyone help me im stuck at 2nd part of the lurking fear...i need to talk to warlock but when i get there there is a rock and i cant go past it AND i cant even quit the dungeon...im literally stuck i need to load save 

The warlock is in Windhelm.... he's walking from Ibn, soit will take a time.

Wait him, or setstage it.

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

The warlock is in Windhelm.... he's walking from Ibn, soit will take a time.

Wait him, or setstage it.

the marker is in a dungeon where can i find him? i waited 24 hours in game nothing happened the rock is still there.
Where can i find him in windhelm?

17 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

In the new gnisis club.

well what i did was follow marker on map got in cave got near the stone and use teleport scrolls to glitch trough the rock and then continued on follower marker ill see what happens if it doesnt work ill try to find him in windhelm 

14 minutes ago, Cr4zyAng3l said:

well what i did was follow marker on map got in cave got near the stone and use teleport scrolls to glitch trough the rock and then continued on follower marker ill see what happens if it doesnt work ill try to find him in windhelm 

Because the warlock packages sucks...

You could also teleport him to you...

5 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

i believe something is not right when i went into the city i found warlock talked with him and completed the quest but the whole city is attacking me and there are unkillable npcs what do i do

18 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

oh i just did a further research and i noticed that iv'e killed "Aval Atheron"...i have massive bounties on me cuz i went on a killing spree...these might be one of the problems why i get attacked anywhere i go im also a vampire <_<

So I'm currently on the quest "Tunneling..." and I followed what's her name to the derelict pump house, and the two other ncp's followed us, but now we're all just standing there staring at one another.:( There's not dialog option to make anything useful happen, so I'm not sure what to do.:( Should I just keep waiting for her to speak to me, or maybe find the console command to advance the quest? 

18 hours ago, Nikolai_Mirovich said:

So I'm currently on the quest "Tunneling..." and I followed what's her name to the derelict pump house, and the two other ncp's followed us, but now we're all just standing there staring at one another.:( There's not dialog option to make anything useful happen, so I'm not sure what to do.:( Should I just keep waiting for her to speak to me, or maybe find the console command to advance the quest? 

Setstage it. Daithe package have a problem, so she'll never move  until the second scene begins.

hello. i translate this mod to russian language ans make some fixes when test translate.

curently fixed:

aTID1Begin
+ rename first quest caption from "Inquiry in Whiterun..." to "Inquiry in Whindhelm..."
+ change objective name from "Talk to Jorleif or Captain Lonely-gale" to "Talk to Windhelm steward" and quest pointer corectly mark steward NPC no matter who is it for now: Jorleif of Lonely-gale

+ bridge sign moved to other side for peoples who uses Frostfall with "no fast travel" option - so no more need to swim in cold water after next quest starts
+ teleport Frabbi to player upon reach sign under bridge (cause sometimes she can't reach player with common way)

aTID1Falmer
+ first objective for quest "The Lurking Fear.." changed from "Talk to Frabbi" to "Meet Frabbi at Candlehearth Hall" and quest pointer mark the inn door instead Frabbi
+ new objective "Talk to Frabbi" upon entering to "Candlehearth Hall"
+ Frabbi have sandbox AI package when waiting player at Inn and will wait here for player, when he need it by other quest
+ poison warlock corectly spawn in club location where he need to be after player talking to Frabbi

i'm working not so fast - have a big deal on my work, but i hope in next two weeks i can fix all whet is possible to fix by me. 

i want to know - is it interesting to mod autor? and will i have permission to upload fixes with translate for russin community?

and if it's possible - i can (if mod autor will give me permissions) post there updates with fixes (there is no only esp, but script changes too)

7 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

hello. i translate this mod to russian language ans make some fixes when test translate.

curently fixed:

aTID1Begin
+ rename first quest caption from "Inquiry in Whiterun..." to "Inquiry in Whindhelm..."
+ change objective name from "Talk to Jorleif or Captain Lonely-gale" to "Talk to Windhelm steward" and quest pointer corectly mark steward NPC no matter who is it for now: Jorleif of Lonely-gale
+ teleport Frabbi to player upon reach sign under bridge (cause sometimes she can't reach player with common way)

aTID1Falmer
+ first objective for quest "The Lurking Fear.." changed from "Talk to Frabbi" to "Meet Frabbi at Candlehearth Hall" and quest pointer mark the inn door instead Frabbi
+ Frabbi have sandbox AI package when waiting player at Inn and when layer talking with warlock etc
+ poison warlock corectly spawn in club location where he need to be after player talking to Frabbi

i'm working not so fast - have a big deal on my work, but i hope in next two weeks i can fix all whet is possible to fix by me. 

i want to know - is it interesting to mod autor? and will i have permission to upload fixes with translate for russin community?

and if it's possible - i can (if mod autor will give me permissions) post there updates with fixes (there is no only esp, but script changes too)

I know, TID contains lot of bugs. The mod is so big...

You can translate and traduct it for the russian community.

You can also post updates and fixes, but I also want these archives.

Please understand I plan to make a complete redone of this mod : I'm actually struggling with the city design...

11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

IPlease understand I plan to make a complete redone of this mod : I'm actually struggling with the city design...

Yes, i know, but i believe its takes long time. :-)

there is fixes for start part (only scripts and esp):

aTID1Begin
aTID1Falmer
+ Frabbi have sandbox AI package when waiting player at Inn and will wait here for player, when he need it by other quest
+ fixes for windhelm dialogues when seeking for Derleth family
+ fixes for scene at Derleth farm
+ fixes for dialogs after Frabbi gone
still have an bug when marker to Revin Sadry doesn't show - but it easy to find him at his own store or club

Things in the Dark 2.2.7z

@Delzaroni tried to fix you "job system" but without fully understanding  what you wanted to do it's almost imposible. (and there is left many bugs, cause need to develop framework for such things, i believe)

so i start to change scrips for "quest-by quest sytem" without any slave points etc. player will come by all quests you designed step by step.

8 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

@Delzaroni tried to fix you "job system" but without fully understanding  what you wanted to do it's almost imposible. (and there is left many bugs, cause need to develop framework for such things, i believe)

so i start to change scrips for "quest-by quest sytem" without any slave points etc. player will come by all quests you designed step by step.

Why do you wish to change the slave part quest system ?

I already planned to do that for the next version... the slave part will be also extended (with a new plot based on the Cult vs Queen struggle).

33 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Why do you wish to change the slave part quest system ?

i just don't look at variables and give to player one quest by other in order: food -> luna -> hashep -> (didn't change anything behind it). so Daithe sent player to Hashep fo food, then, after player return to her she send player to Luna with mines task etc. it's very simplification of your start idie, but it can be easy to done. 

or u can describe me your idea and i'll se what i can to fix there. right now i focused on translation and doesn't change much in slave scripts

14 hours ago, real1397681 said:

Awesome, glad to see that the mod isnt dying! I really like the general idea of the mod, its very ambitious. Is the reqork in Dev right now or is that a future project?

Right now. I'm struggling into the city rebuilt...

I have no plans for that, so it's an hell...

I got inspiration from several D&D undergound cities, but everythime it doesn't fit with what I need to place in the city...

Here the new city (in progress ! Yipee !)

The city is now organized around a river, and several quarters :$

The hellish problem is the giant chaurus... where I can place him to make him a part of the city, but not inside ?

Capture d’écran (42).png

I’m glad your reworking your mod. I found it really interesting, but what sold it for me was you could join the Falmers, which I hope is still the case. I had uninstalled it twice, the first was all the bugs before getting into Ibn. One of them which I forget was the quest mark was supposed to send you somewhere else but was sending you to the dereleth family. The 2nd was when you confront the dereleth family and the whole dialogue conversation was bugged. I did see awhile back you were aware so I hope that’s something you’ve fixed in the rework. The 2nd time I gave the mod another shot and I finally got  into Ibn. But when I tried to leave the room into Ibn it would crash. After many reloads I finally made it in and after a few minutes in when I got my first job from one of the workers I was supposed to find someone but there was no map marker, so I just walked into whatever building and it crashed. Then I gave up again. Hopefully you rebuilding Ibn it won’t be crashing like it use too. Also that the map markers do work correctly.

8 hours ago, NFXx said:

I’m glad your reworking your mod. I found it really interesting, but what sold it for me was you could join the Falmers, which I hope is still the case. I had uninstalled it twice, the first was all the bugs before getting into Ibn. One of them which I forget was the quest mark was supposed to send you somewhere else but was sending you to the dereleth family. The 2nd was when you confront the dereleth family and the whole dialogue conversation was bugged. I did see awhile back you were aware so I hope that’s something you’ve fixed in the rework. The 2nd time I gave the mod another shot and I finally got  into Ibn. But when I tried to leave the room into Ibn it would crash. After many reloads I finally made it in and after a few minutes in when I got my first job from one of the workers I was supposed to find someone but there was no map marker, so I just walked into whatever building and it crashed. Then I gave up again. Hopefully you rebuilding Ibn it won’t be crashing like it use too. Also that the map markers do work correctly.

I guess it's bacause of the content of the small world... it's huge and big, and there is one hundred NPCs...

Also the LOD is custom.

I aplant o rework the small world entiremy.

And yes, you'll be sold to Ibn !