You have cheatchest with all the armors near the Forgotten Entry. It's also a way to visit what it done in the Mod...

Noz I need to mqde some navmeshes....

The slave quest will follow this line :

- first quest : player awake in a dwemer ruin, and meet Frabbi... and be send to tunneling...

- second quest : player will rest into the slave house, and sometimes will be called for tasks (I need ideas for these tasks. Tunneling for sure). At a certain amount of task, some dialogues will be unlocked... for Slaves, for servants, and for the falmer who give you food (She will replace Azenale).

Each of these NPC will allow you to follow a way... Frabbi for escape, a servant or serving, and the falmer for being a falmer.

I need to test the purefalmerrace more, but this is what I plan for Player begins as Pure falmer.

- NPC will react strangely to Player apperance... specialy wood and dark elves.

- player will be contacted by somebody, who rulling a brothel in the Rift. The NPC is a Pure falmer (corrupter faction), and will introduce the player in Ibn society.

What do you think about that ?

Yes, but not today...

I lack of ideas for the sex scene with Erikur/Maive/player... short, long, etc...

In summary : I'm blocked.

After this step, there are two more quests, and the cult path will be done...

And ThingsInDark was in the boxes for a long time....So, i decided to upload it.

Players can give ideas, made tests, tell me where I made crap... and I can get a return about how this mod will be received.

Do I need to made the falmers speaking in Falmer, or in english ?....

For example, the slave Master can speak in falmer, and the slaves countermasters traduct in english....

I would think speaking in falmer with some translation would be very nice, and it would give the new human slave a chance to learn falmer. It would be delightfully confusing.

It can be easily done... Servants take care of the slaves, so they translate orders Masters orders....

Player will learn falmer by talking to the falmer who give food.... (some Pure falmers were weomthing else before, and they keeped their previous language) and after that point, I will put Falmers dialogues in english.

In fact, before choosing, interaction with servants, slaves and falmers will be required.

It can be easily done... Servants take care of the slaves, so they translate orders Masters orders....

Player will learn falmer by talking to the falmer who give food.... (some Pure falmers were weomthing else before, and they keeped their previous language) and after that point, I will put Falmers dialogues in english.

In fact, before choosing, interaction with servants, slaves and falmers will be required.

Nice. I have visions of your doing for the Falmer what you have done/are doing for the Forsworn.

Derleth family? Mmmh remind me something... Arkham house perhaps.   :lol:

Looking forward to play this! 

It's just a reference.

In the mod, it's the name of the darl elf family who adopted a falmer...

Doran is the brother, Azenale his wife, Synda the falmer sister...

Yep...

But it's just an pre alpha... modifications can be made if I find better names.

Legrasse can be Delerbe (de l'herbe), Derleth can be Derletinth ou Derlinth (more dunmer). Bokrug can be Chaur Faugn (le grand chaurus, simplement).

For the falmers, I dont know. I ha ve no ideas of the snow elfs names, and falmers are not snow elfs.

If you have ideas...

Why are there 2 threads though? 

Right now there is: "Things in the Dark (very alpha)" and "Things in the Dark (very alpha / Project)".

Except for a slightly different title, they seem exactly the same. 

I dont know...

I never tried to made a research about this...

Edit : yes, there are two topics....

It's a bug from Loverlabs, maybe. The only thing I made is updating the title...

I'm blocked now.

The first slave quest contains tunneling. So, I need to made the player mining...

Ok at least. But

- oremine trigger need to be set at 100.

- Stamina decrease at each time the player mine

- servant flee slaves if they dont work.

I will see taht I can made by modifying the Ore trigger script.

The stamina affect script can be made by reusing the slaves of tamriel one.

Stage progression will be based on a check of player inventory (rocks pieces extracted)...

I think a little about the next step :

I made the slave 1 quest... i just need to set the furnitures and the mine ores.

For slave 2, the quest will be that.

- player will need to engage conversation with other people in the slave tower (slaves, servants, Hasfep)

- Some radiant slaves quests need to be made. Each day, a servant will talk to the player, and send him ramdomly to a task. Task are tunneling (of course), or related to guilds (I need ideas) These tasks allow to increase or decrease a variable (good slave/bad slave) If the value is enough, quest advance, and the choice objective will appear.

If the value is relalyt negative, player will be executed (very bad and useless slave).

Need to made custom faces for some NPC (maybe 10).

- Hasfet (pure falmer citizen, tutorial NPC).

- Pym (Pure falmer warlord)

- Maybe Synda Derleth (pure falmer darkseeker)

- The high priestess

- The brothel mistress (Pure falmer, corrupter).

Need also to integrate some har form Appachii hair or mods like taht (maybe ten hair...) for adding variability to Pure falmers whitout be obliged to customize them by ECE.

im stuck im supposed to wait for the thing odd how jean says he and the male elf will go into the city but the elf doesnt he just stays there with me when the thing shows the elf vanishes and the quest says to go to jean when i go to him hes dead near the stables no update to the quest or anything just the quest marker to go to him what am i supposed to do next ?