Question about lovers with pk

Hey all,

I just installed the Lovers with PK resources, Lovers with PK base, and Lovers Minor Mod Pack (containing a bunch of .esp's). Is there a guide somewhere that tells me exactly how to use it? I checked the FAQ but it was mainly pertaining to installation =/

Some questions:

- Does Lovers with PK have conflicts with other sex mods such as Sexdarkness? For example Sexdarkness uses the spell "Sexual temptation" to activate one of the 18 sex poses with an NPC, and the item "Sex Diary" for options

- How do I stop an animation on player character and NPC? e.g., self/NPC masturbate, talking to someone and engaging in sex, etc; especially when masturbation is on, it says "you're too busy to do anything with inventory"?

- I cannot use the "Sexual exploits (Lovers Settings)" spell when engaged in animation, is this normal? So that means I cannot change settings while animation is active?

- What does the spells "set body", "set body by tag", "set body self", "set body self by tag", and "xlovers" do? I'm not sure about the first 4, but when I cast "xlovers" on an NPC, all it does is trap me in free-flying 3rd person camera mode

- What does "Sexual invites (contact)" spell do?

- I turned "allow sex with creatures" on, but there isn't a spell to cast or anything so how do I start it?

- How exactly does raping work? I have some plugins like "LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer" and "LoversRapeSlave"

- What does "condoms" and "contraceptives" do? I don't think there was any pregnancy mods installed?

Sorry for the long post, just got so many questions, and I did a google search but didn't really find anything =/

And the English translation of xLovers 1.3.2 link is broken, but I do have v1.4 installed from some other mod, likely Sexdarkness.

Thanks!

Slightly out-of-date install guide, but follow it along with the mod descriptions in the readme.txt files and you should be able to figure it out.

http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/XLovers_for_Oblivion

Answers, in order:

There should not be conflicts with other adult mods, unless they change default animations (like walkforward.kf, walkbackward.kf, etc).

You can turn on the manual progression mode and if the act is consensual you can hit spacebar to get through it really quickly.

No, you can't change settings while something is running.  In fact, you can't cast spells, use items, or do much of anything but fuck.

All of the "set body" spells are added by "setbody" mods - they allow you to change the bodies of your character and all the NPCs you find.

Try it and see.  It's kind of a shortcut to consensual sex, a throwback to before adultplay existed.

You can't initiate sex with animals manually to my knowledge, they have to decide to do it to you.

If you don't have a "loversrapers" or "loversjoburg" mod, there is no rape in the game.  Look at the readme files for help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraceptive

Slightly out-of-date install guide' date=' but follow it along with the mod descriptions in the readme.txt files and you should be able to figure it out.

http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/XLovers_for_Oblivion

Answers, in order:

There should not be conflicts with other adult mods, unless they change default animations (like walkforward.kf, walkbackward.kf, etc).

You can turn on the manual progression mode and if the act is consensual you can hit spacebar to get through it really quickly.

No, you can't change settings while something is running.  In fact, you can't cast spells, use items, or do much of anything but fuck.

All of the \"set body\" spells are added by \"setbody\" mods - they allow you to change the bodies of your character and all the NPCs you find.

Try it and see.  It's kind of a shortcut to consensual sex, a throwback to before adultplay existed.

You can't initiate sex with animals manually to my knowledge, they have to decide to do it to you.

If you don't have a \"loversrapers\" or \"loversjoburg\" mod, there [i']is[/i] no rape in the game.  Look at the readme files for help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraceptive

Thanks for the answers, and lol at the last one. I know what a contraceptive and condom is, just wondering what the function for it was (ie for which mod and how does it work) lol. x3

I was wondering if talking to an NPC and selecting "I need to talk to you about something" is the only way to initiate a scene, or is there a spell of some kind (besides the rape and "instill lust" masturbate spell)?

There are multiple way to initiate depending on the mods you choose.  Jobourg will just randomly trigger sex nia an npc stalking either you or another npc and rape them or attempt to.  I think you get the sexual invites spell with the basic lovers pack and you can use the  "accepts confident male or female (depending on your character) to initiate the dialog, but yes most always you will use the dialog to initiate consentual sex.  You can get loversrapers and you get a spell to allow you to rape npcs. 

and lovers contraception adds birth control mainly for tamago club add on where your character (if female) can get preggers.  If you play a male character you can impregnate female npcs.

There are multiple way to initiate depending on the mods you choose.  Jobourg will just randomly trigger sex nia an npc stalking either you or another npc and rape them or attempt to.  I think you get the sexual invites spell with the basic lovers pack and you can use the  \"accepts confident male or female (depending on your character) to initiate the dialog' date=' but yes most always you will use the dialog to initiate consentual sex.  You can get loversrapers and you get a spell to allow you to rape npcs. 

and lovers contraception adds birth control mainly for tamago club add on where your character (if female) can get preggers.  If you play a male character you can impregnate female npcs.

[/quote']

Thanks Ryanhabs. I got Jobourg and the rape package and they work now, still have to play a bit with the settings otherwise they'll either be completely inactive or rape my character/companion every other minute lol.

I was wondering if I need the mod "pluggy" for Lovers with PK and/or any of its add-ons? I didn't get it yet as it wasn't on the required mods list on the actual download pages, but it is on here linked by brewmaster. I got the "set body" spells from some package I downloaded on another site called "thomthom pregnancy mod", and it contains 3 pregnant shapes as well as an .esp, but no instructions. When I cast those spells nothing happens at all. So maybe I'm missing some required plugin or something. Did a google but turned up with no results =/

Thanks!

First, if your oblivion game is stable enough atm and your pc can handle it you should set jobourg to active mode i think its called where everyone is effected throughout Cyrodiil.  Then set rapers to chaos mode and choose who the men  and women can be raped by and go to the most crowded place you can think of.  it is freakin funny. (but only for a little I play with jobourg set very low 99.9% of the time.

The only mod I remember needing pluggy / pluggyhud for was cursed armor.  Unless tamago club or aphrodesia (or what ever that one is called) needs it.  I don't use them so I can't really say.

As for setbody: I am not 100%... I never had any issues with it, ever.  So I never really had to look in to solving any problems about it.  I would say just search out the latest version and re-install it.  If I'm reading what I think I am,  included as optional are the 3 preggers bodies.  You get the meshes and an .esp so they will show in game when used.  You need to place the 3 meshes in to the same folder setbody extracted to and put the esp in your oblivion data folder.  activate the esp and launch oblivion.  should work then.  Although without seeing the original package of the mod, I don't know the name of the folder or if the 3 files are .nif or what.  So, I'm just giving an guess at what you were given with that setbody file.

First' date=' if your oblivion game is stable enough atm and your pc can handle it you should set jobourg to active mode i think its called where everyone is effected throughout Cyrodiil.  Then set rapers to chaos mode and choose who the men  and women can be raped by and go to the most crowded place you can think of.  it is freakin funny. (but only for a little I play with jobourg set very low 99.9% of the time.

The only mod I remember needing pluggy / pluggyhud for was cursed armor.  Unless tamago club or aphrodesia (or what ever that one is called) needs it.  I don't use them so I can't really say.

As for setbody: I am not 100%... I never had any issues with it, ever.  So I never really had to look in to solving any problems about it.  I would say just search out the latest version and re-install it.  If I'm reading what I think I am,  included as optional are the 3 preggers bodies.  You get the meshes and an .esp so they will show in game when used.  You need to place the 3 meshes in to the same folder setbody extracted to and put the esp in your oblivion data folder.  activate the esp and launch oblivion.  should work then.  Although without seeing the original package of the mod, I don't know the name of the folder or if the 3 files are .nif or what.  So, I'm just giving an guess at what you were given with that setbody file.

[/quote']

This is where I got it: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7DK4DKQT It was a direct megaupload link with no descriptions.

I copied all the files over to the correct places and activated the esp, but still nothing happens :/

Can you tell me which pregnancy mod you're using please? Love to be able to use those three shapes in any way besides simply replacing the original female meshes manually.

Thanks!

> I was wondering if talking to an NPC and selecting "I need to talk to you about something" is the only way to initiate a scene, or is there a

> spell of some kind (besides the rape and "instill lust" masturbate spell)?

Just wanted to mention the Tachicat spell which will allow you to choose 2 different Npcs (or an NPC and a creature) to have sex. There's also a self cast version in the newer releases to choose yourself iirc.

I dont have a preggers mod active but you should try http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=5

Thats the one I used to use when I was messing around and trying all the different plugins.  it was fun for a bit but I got tired of having rape babies.  :'(  poor little guys had no chance from the beginning.

Ah I had a look at that and it requires the x117 and MBP... for some reason the Khajiit texture is horribly messed up when I install those two' date=' so I'll just leave the pregnant idea off for now. x)

> I was wondering if talking to an NPC and selecting \"I need to talk to you about something\" is the only way to initiate a scene, or is there a

> spell of some kind (besides the rape and \"instill lust\" masturbate spell)?

Just wanted to mention the Tachicat spell which will allow you to choose 2 different Npcs (or an NPC and a creature) to have sex. There's also a self cast version in the newer releases to choose yourself iirc.

Awesome thanks, it works.

Oh another thing, does anyone know of any audio enhancements to the Lovers PK package, and/or for any of its add-ons? To be honest the audio is barely hearable (I have audio to max in-game) in most of the scenes, making them louder would be great, or adding a variety of sounds to different scenes when I switch with the Z key. For example a soft moaning sound for foreplay, but if it's still the same soft moaning sound for the final stage it wouldn't make any sense. Thanks!

Oh and btw I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing these bugs? Not necessarily looking for a fix since they're not game-breaking, just wondering if it's normal:

- Player character sometimes becomes semi-transparent after initiating sex

- Cum texture in final stage flashes on and off and disappears early, sometimes disappears immediately after getting up even though it's set to disappear after 65 seconds

- Player character sometimes does not animate, but goes into a T-pose, but can simply switch to another pose

- Player character sometimes gets stuck in the standing idle pose like nothing happened but NPC goes into the right pose, only way to fix is to use Sexdarkness's Sex Diary -> camera options -> camera toggle, but NPC is left stuck in the sex pose by him/herself, very funny sight

I posted a full set of xLovers sounds (7 different sound sets normal and rape)

Here is the link and an alternate.

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PETBA94N

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?s2g00budsdd15z9

Please validate that this works properly for you before you delete any of your original xLovers sound files. (IE: Backup the sound files/folders you plan on replacing with these)

That way, if you don't like them you can restore your original files.

The folder structure is composed of 6 voicesets (named after some of my favorite ladies), a Normal and Rape soundset, and 5 folders for each soundset...1 for each stage, so it's a thorough package.

Each sound is between 1-2 seconds. The "Judy" folder has a few 3 second files but that's the only file in the folder so it can repeat properly for the stage it corresponds to. Once you have selected a soundset/lady voice you like, simply rename the selected folder following the xLovers "NSx" format seen in your original files. Then move the new folder to where the old folder was.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d7qrezz1zs1xk3v/Man-Rape%20Soundset.rar

And a few woman rape sounds...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6pi7zqa6mtbiuby/Woman-Rape%20Soundset.rar

Enjoy!

Thanks for the sounds Dreamer102. For some reason oblivion crashes whenever I use them, even though the folders were labeled correctly. Sometimes if they don't crash the sounds don't play, even though I selected the right set from the settings. =/ Oh well.

So yeah I was wondering if these bugs are normal? Not game breaking or anything...

- Player character sometimes does not animate, but goes into a T-pose, but can simply switch to another pose

- Player character sometimes gets stuck in the standing idle pose like nothing happened but NPC goes into the right pose, only way to fix is to use Sexdarkness's Sex Diary -> camera options -> camera toggle, but NPC is left stuck in the sex pose by him/herself, very funny sight

And I was also wondering if there was some way to set the voice for all female and male NPCs directly, instead of casting the "sense sexual exploits" spell on them to manually change their voice on every NPC you see if you want them to have voice?

So yeah I was wondering if these bugs are normal? Not game breaking or anything...

- Player character sometimes does not animate' date=' but goes into a T-pose, but can simply switch to another pose

And I was also wondering if there was some way to set the voice for all female and male NPCs directly, instead of casting the \"sense sexual exploits\" spell on them to manually change their voice on every NPC you see if you want them to have voice?

[/quote']

Transparency is a setting in the lovers menu in the sexual exploits spell under effects: set it to 0% transparency for both the player and NPCs to turn it off.

There are a few animations that are just random poses - they've never been fully implemented, they just make characters float in the air or sit statue-still in a goofy pose.

There's some console command that fixes that glitch, something like reset3dstate or something - should be searchable on this forum

No way I know of to change default voice for NPCs other than to do it with the files outside the game.  You can try that, if you want.

I have transparency set to 0%, but my character still turns semi-transparent around 10% of the time. Does it have anything to do with chameleon? I think I accidentally set it so that when my character is sneaking, she gets a "chameleon bonus", from one of the mods, and no idea how to disable it now, really want to get rid of it...

I have transparency set to 0%' date=' but my character still turns semi-transparent around 10% of the time. Does it have anything to do with chameleon? I think I accidentally set it so that when my character is sneaking, she gets a \"chameleon bonus\", from one of the mods, and no idea how to disable it now, really want to get rid of it...

[/quote']

Even a 1% chameleon will turn your character clear, just with a very obvious outline.  If you've still got color on your character, it's a thing with lovers.

I'm using the custom race Blood Elf. The race doesn't matter because this happens to all races. Before I used a Pure Blood Vampire, Lattamer, and Mystic Elf. Yes I thought it was chameleon as well, but it's not a spell, it's from one of the mods I used (can't remember which though), basically what the mod did was the first time I activated that mod, it asked me upon lauching the game "would you like a chameleon bonus while sneaking?", and I accidentally clicked "yes", and after that there was no way to revert it that I know of.

Guest Loogie

LandE is the mod that asks that question, I think.  I know it was a mod I used to use, and LandE is the only one I'm not currently using, so...

I think its got something to do with a script for a custom race.  I thought it was moonshadow elves.  Theres a scripted esp but It might have been bloodelves.  I don't use bloodelves anymore but I'll download it in a little bit and see.  I know I have seen that question pop up before also.  I never used LandE though.  Unless I had it installed and didnt remember doing it.  Never know with me.  :o

I was thinking of the moonshadow elves from nexus.  Heres the scripted natural effect: Special abilities of Moonshadow Elves (by script made by Tessa)>

1 . Critical Sneak Attack

(Bonus damage will be randomly applied on sneak attack. When you perform a successful critical sneak attack, 'Blow !!' text will be shown on screen)

2 . Moonshadow Blossom

(Automatically activated from 12am to 6am)

#Character will be translucent while Moonshadow Blossom Buff is activated.

#For specific details, read 'Readme.txt' file please :)

Even if you selected script-including ESP,

you can always turn On / Off each ability with the 'Moonshadow Options' item.

(To use the Moonshadow Options item, just open inventory and click 'Moonshadow Options' item.

Option Window will appear when you close the inventory screen

I thought I saw that same message when I was using this mod.  I could be wrong though.

I was thinking of the moonshadow elves from nexus.  Heres the scripted natural effect: Special abilities of Moonshadow Elves (by script made by Tessa)>

1 . Critical Sneak Attack

(Bonus damage will be randomly applied on sneak attack. When you perform a successful critical sneak attack' date=' 'Blow !!' text will be shown on screen)

2 . Moonshadow Blossom

(Automatically activated from 12am to 6am)

#Character will be translucent while Moonshadow Blossom Buff is activated.

#For specific details, read 'Readme.txt' file please :)

Even if you selected script-including ESP,

you can always turn On / Off each ability with the 'Moonshadow Options' item.

(To use the Moonshadow Options item, just open inventory and click 'Moonshadow Options' item.

Option Window will appear when you close the inventory screen

I thought I saw that same message when I was using this mod.  I could be wrong though.

[/quote']

I just checked and I don't have the moonshadow elf race. And it doesn't sound like that effect either, as the transparency kicks in completely randomly. Sometimes if I switch to 1st person view, then switch back to 3rd person, it will become transparent, so odd. NPCs never become transparent so it can't be something with my graphics settings. Maybe it's something with the Vampire Reloaded race... gonna disable that next to see.

Oh and by the way, for the tamago club mod, do I simply enable all the .esp's included? There are like 11 of them.