The Ultimate DMRA Clothing Store

1. Navigate to here: TES4Files by MentalElf Barney Blankenship You can read up on the description first if you choose to.

2. DL and install.

3. Open it and select your .esp file and run it. BAM! Complete project package! That simple.

*I deselect pack as a BSA as I prefer loose files, which would also be better in your case so you can provide them to others as needed.

You can also run a report on missing resources and it will generate a file for you to review. I use that to reverse engineer other MOD author's work for missing resources and/or bad path names.

And my thought or intention was not to upload the entire 4 GB, just those that others are having issues finding maybe.

I have Tuesday and Wednesday off - I will try this out then.

Eric

Thanks for the link. I also just found out the internation bikini is on nexusmods. Not sure why I didn't check there first. I guess after 5 hours and staying up late, I wasn't thinking clearly anymore. :P

Also. Awesome job with preserving the links for the Oblivion content. I managed to find some of the ones I was missing now that I am no longer dead tired. Here:

Black Crusader - it is definitely Dark Crusader 2 (DC2) according to the esp

short dress - confirmed to be CW extremely short dress

Dungeon delver - confirmed to be dungeon explorer

ohs&brobe1 DM

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/798-tera-armors/?p=24657

CW sexy and extremely short dress DMRA

https://mega.nz/#!hlxSWSab!uQCsp5CEZn4fLJeBjXzRLwt4gBu_eEF45N4lHIUNj0s

dress BWWB original

http://www.4shared.com/zip/O2YGkaNV/file.html

LV dress original

russian site that requires login. I will include this as an attachment to this post

black leather outfits original

russian site that requires login. I will include this as an attachment to this post

First off - to answer Hentaro's question - no you do not need the esp files for the individual clothing mods - just the meshes and textures (and in the case of high heel system shoes - the high heel system mod :P )

Thanks. That is awesome news to me. :D

I saw lots of threads about finding the DMRA versions of the clothing files - I have them all on my HDD.  Someone just give me a simple and easy to read post about what they need, and I will gladly toss them up here for you.

I would appreciate the following files since I can't seem to find them:

• Adept Sorceress Robe
  • pe dress
  • sophitia light armor
  • sorceress outfit
  • sophitia

I need both the texture and mesh for most of these so please provide both if you can.

lv-dress.7z

black-leather-outfits.7z

1. Navigate to here: TES4Files by MentalElf Barney Blankenship You can read up on the description first if you choose to.

2. DL and install.

3. Open it and select your .esp file and run it. BAM! Complete project package! That simple.

*I deselect pack as a BSA as I prefer loose files, which would also be better in your case so you can provide them to others as needed.

You can also run a report on missing resources and it will generate a file for you to review. I use that to reverse engineer other MOD author's work for missing resources and/or bad path names.

And my thought or intention was not to upload the entire 4 GB, just those that others are having issues finding maybe.

ANd that leaves with a 6.5 gig folder of meshes and textures!  Kind of hard to share :P

Eric

Per Hentarow's request, here is a file containing the following items...

• Adept Sorceress Robe
  • pe dress
  • sophitia light armor
  • sorceress outfit
  • sophitia

DMRA Items.rar

Each clothing item has the file for the original HGEC version and the DRMA update.  Copy the meshes and textures from the original, and the meshes only from the DRMA version.  You do not need the esp's for any of them. 

The Sophitia dress is DMRA only - so just copy the textures and meshes and you will be all set.

Eric

Yeah, that's sort of the issue when you make such huge compilations. Best you can do is use that to locate meshes and textures I guess. I think it's with the older MODs that will have the most requests as links have died or sites have gone away. Maybe edit the OP and use links to the resources, tied to the armor/clothing item names?

I have yet to do a deep dive of your ESP. Did you keep the original file path locations for meshes and textures? If yes, that should not pose any additional location problems at least for others.

Could try running the BSA function and see if that shrinks it some for distribution ONLY purposes. My guess is it will still be quite huge.

This belongs in my Morroblivion guide.

You should check out Morrowind_ob.esm and see if you can add a store there, too ;) maybe in an optional .esp file. That way it's functional both places!!!

I have not used Morroblivion before - it looks like it adds the Morrowind lands to your Oblivion game?  Wait, it can't be that or you would not need the store.  Does it allow you to play Morrowind with Oblivion's game engine and graphics?

Eric

2. DL and install.

ANd that leaves with a 6.5 gig folder of meshes and textures!  Kind of hard to share :P

Eric

Per Hentarow's request, here is a file containing the following items...

• Adept Sorceress Robe
  • pe dress
  • sophitia light armor
  • sorceress outfit
  • sophitia

attachicon.gifDMRA Items.rar

Each clothing item has the file for the original HGEC version and the DRMA update.  Copy the meshes and textures from the original, and the meshes only from the DRMA version.  You do not need the esp's for any of them. 

The Sophitia dress is DMRA only - so just copy the textures and meshes and you will be all set.

Eric

Awesome! I think I have all the files now. The temporary data folder I used for extracting it all has now reached 8.5 gigabytes now excluding the esp's for the different mods.  :o

I don't think I missed anything so I am going to try it out and see what happens. I'll post if I run into any problems.

Yeah, that's sort of the issue when you make such huge compilations. Best you can do is use that to locate meshes and textures I guess. I think it's with the older MODs that will have the most requests as links have died or sites have gone away. Maybe edit the OP and use links to the resources, tied to the armor/clothing item names?

I have yet to do a deep dive of your ESP. Did you keep the original file path locations for meshes and textures? If yes, that should not pose any additional location problems at least for others.

Could try running the BSA function and see if that shrinks it some for distribution ONLY purposes. My guess is it will still be quite huge.

From what I have seen in the ESP file using TES4Edit, it seems to use the original mod pathing so there shouldn't be a problem. All of the mod files are either easy enough to find or have been reposted here so anyone willing to spend the 6-8 hours compiling the mod shouldn't have a problem getting everything.

If you are only considering compressing it for distribution, then compressing loose files into .rar or .7z format should get you a smaller file than turning it into a compressed BSA then putting into a .rar or .7z format. Also, I am not sure it is enough to make a difference but the 7z format seems like it might be slightly smaller than a rar. Either way, the file would have to be split into parts for most file sites to accept it.

Morroblivion bsa in 7z vs loose in 7z

7z versus RAR

Yes, I personally prefer .7z vs. .RAR for distribution purposes, making use of the Ultra compression. 

If I was to maybe install all of those MODs (via a Wrye Bash Installer), assuming I didn't already have them all or most of them, I'd go with .ZIP as Microsoft has made that darn near a native format, which based on my testing is far quicker to load resources than the BSA archive format.

This belongs in my Morroblivion guide.

You should check out Morrowind_ob.esm and see if you can add a store there, too ;) maybe in an optional .esp file. That way it's functional both places!!!

I have not used Morroblivion before - it looks like it adds the Morrowind lands to your Oblivion game?  Wait, it can't be that or you would not need the store.  Does it allow you to play Morrowind with Oblivion's game engine and graphics?

Eric

It's a full merger between Morrowind and Obivion. You can play both games with the same character, and there are multiple forms of travel mods available.

Problem is, by default you start in Morrowind, and it's a LONG ASS TREK to get to Cyrodil.

It turns out that the CW sexy and extremely short dress DMRA version that I found is corrupt or something since I am receiving crashes when someone has it equipped. The armor loads just fine when I use the HGEC version so it is definitely the DMRA meshes I found that are the problem. Could you give me the DMRA for this, erc1971? Apparently even with the HCEG version, the npc in the shop wearing it has no hands so I may need the textures too...  :s

Also, a note for anyone downloading everything manually: some of the armor files include a skeleton.nif that will likely cause your breasts to stretch to infinity. I am not sure which ones had it though.

It turns out that the CW sexy and extremely short dress DMRA version that I found is corrupt or something since I am receiving crashes when someone has it equipped. The armor loads just fine when I use the HGEC version so it is definitely the DMRA meshes I found that are the problem. Could you give me the DMRA for this, erc1971? Apparently even with the HCEG version, the npc in the shop wearing it has no hands so I may need the textures too...  :s

Also, a note for anyone downloading everything manually: some of the armor files include a skeleton.nif that will likely cause your breasts to stretch to infinity. I am not sure which ones had it though.

Here you go.  Also included a skeleton in case you don't have a backup :P

more DMRA items.rar

Eric

attachicon.gifmore DMRA items.rar

Eric

Thank you! That fixed the problem completely. I managed to explore the shop a bit and it looks nice. I appreciate all the NPCs being labeled based on what type of equipment they sell. I am a bit conflicted about the weapon's merchant. The prices seem extreme compared to what vanilla weapons cost but I wouldn't want to be able to be able to buy the strongest weapon in the game at level 5...

I tried out the wigs and am a bit confused since they all the Ren ended up being black hair, even the blonde one. Is this just a problem with my setup?

attachicon.gifmore DMRA items.rar

Eric

Thank you! That fixed the problem completely. I managed to explore the shop a bit and it looks nice. I appreciate all the NPCs being labeled based on what type of equipment they sell. I am a bit conflicted about the weapon's merchant. The prices seem extreme compared to what vanilla weapons cost but I wouldn't want to be able to be able to buy the strongest weapon in the game at level 5...

I tried out the wigs and am a bit confused since they all the Ren ended up being black hair, even the blonde one. Is this just a problem with my setup?

The prices and stats are based off the equipment stats from the Oblivion wiki.  Most of the weapons are higher end IIRC - similar to Daedric or Glass - and if they are magical, Oblivion adjusts the price for enchantments on its own.

Once I am done adding everything I want to add, I am going to do another sweep and adjust stats and prices - I might have missed some, or made typos.

Wigs and other odds and ends are with the weapon dealer as well, though down the road I may make a misc. dealer :P

Eric

Greetings.

I don't know if this dress is corrupted , i don't crash with it ( i already use this one in my own mod and i 've just replaced the original mesh with your ... and this one is " Clean ...= without the "Saaya" bug" i mention in another post ...)  .Your very was converted by Patzy ( = clean upperbody )  the one i got by the past ( from Nephenee isn't clean ... because the left breast is corrupted and this issue is more visible when you try to convert it to another body.) .

Unfortunately , most of the meshes posted here used the "Saaya's  bugged meshes ..." .  It's easy to fix ( it's just necesary to corect an Edge vertex point , and this can be done just with NifSkope ... but with this tool , this process nedd +/- 20 minutes to locate the right edge point and to move it to its right place ... snif .

As i already said , i don't use DMRA meshes , but i'm looking for some of them to convert them to other bodies...

Most of the time , you can also just replace the upperbody part with the one from Lovender ( it's very close from the original Edhildil's mesh - but not exactly -  and with the same Coronerra rigged/rigging  as the one used by Saaya ... but you need to check this modification with nifSkope with a " bouncing" animation to see if there is a "clipping" or not after this change.

By the way , there was an issue with the Colourwhell 's original version ... the first wasn't " BBB " ( i think a converted it to the "old" Moving Breast system by the past ...) and the second version was "BBB" ... but there is a lot of polygons ( in my point of view ) in this model ...but i like it very much . 

Cheers.

Hi there.

Hi & @ ERC1971 .

From your post 36 : ..." Here you go. Also included a skeleton in case you don't have a backup " ... is this the LAPF Skeleton version 1- 6 ?

Cheers.

You got me :P

All I know is it works with the High Heels System and BBB animations.

Eric

I decided to cheat in some money and test every single item in the shops to make sure they all worked and found that there are 4 mods that were not included in your list.

• minidress misch masch
  • Lethal Majesty
  • witch queen ritual robe
  • underworld armor

Some clarification to the list might also help others such as adding a note that royal crusader should be the non-armor break-up version and that the dreadweave complete version is needed since I think it contains the mesh for the parry sword and defensive axe.

I also ran into problems with none of the lingerie dresses (blue mesh dress, green draped dress, etc) showing up when equipped and I am not sure why since the meshes are installed. Sophitia headdress ver 2 is also invisible while equipped. Finally, the embraclaws and w/e jewelery is in the same merchant were invisible as a ring but the tail and amulet versions worked just fine.

DSR nibelung valesti weapons reflective orb freaks out while equipped in the shop. I haven't tested it outside yet.

PW scarf (a) doesn't work at the same time as the armor even though it stays equipped and (t) works fine.

Two different sets of emerald light armor have the same name and are grouped in the same merchant. I don't think there is any indication at all to help you distinguish the two so you have to buy both sets if you want one of them.

Candy boots make my feet invisible, candy outfit without boots causes feet to stick out, but they work perfectly when worn together. I am guessing this is the author's fault since they work together just fine...

Sciath version 2 makes hands invisible unless using no-hand version.

If any of this is due to my own install, please correct me. Also, could I get the Witch Queen Ritual Robe DMRA version? I found the original but I haven't found a DMRA version yet.

I decided to cheat in some money and test every single item in the shops to make sure they all worked and found that there are 4 mods that were not included in your list.

• minidress misch masch
  • Lethal Majesty
  • underworld armor

Some clarification to the list might also help others such as adding a note that royal crusader should be the non-armor break-up version and that the dreadweave complete version is needed since I think it contains the mesh for the parry sword and defensive axe.

I also ran into problems with none of the lingerie dresses (blue mesh dress, green draped dress, etc) showing up when equipped and I am not sure why since the meshes are installed. Sophitia headdress ver 2 is also invisible while equipped. Finally, the embraclaws and w/e jewelery is in the same merchant were invisible as a ring but the tail and amulet versions worked just fine.

DSR nibelung valesti weapons reflective orb freaks out while equipped in the shop. I haven't tested it outside yet.

PW scarf (a) doesn't work at the same time as the armor even though it stays equipped and (t) works fine.

Two different sets of emerald light armor have the same name and are grouped in the same merchant. I don't think there is any indication at all to help you distinguish the two so you have to buy both sets if you want one of them.

Candy boots make my feet invisible, candy outfit without boots causes feet to stick out, but they work perfectly when worn together. I am guessing this is the author's fault since they work together just fine...

If any of this is due to my own install, please correct me. Also, could I get the Witch Queen Ritual Robe DMRA version? I found the original but I haven't found a DMRA version yet.

Thanks for the testing.  I will look into it.

Eric

Small update.  Here is the file...

DMRA Store.esp

You will notice a new vendor in the store...a shoe vendor.  I took all the shoes that were not part of an outfit and put them here.

I also added 2 new mods (both make use of the High Heel System):

Exnem Pekka Pumps

RF High Heels

As always, I have the file if people can no longer find them.

Eric

Hentarow,

I went over everything and here is what I found:

Minidress Misch Masch: I was trying to convert them, and could only get 1 dress to look right out of the 3.  Since it is not a full mod, I will be removing that dress for the final release.

Wtich Queen Ritual Robe: Somehow made it in there when I was trying to convert.  I could not make them look right due to the HGEC version having custom meshes - removed.

I moved the sorceress and regular versions of the Emerald armor to 2 different vendors.

Candy Light Armor: designed strangely by the original creator - must wear both the boots and the outfit at the same time for them to appear correctly.

The rest of the items you were having issues with all appeared normal when I equipped them - so must be a mesh and/or texture issue on your end.

Eric

attachicon.gifDMRA Store.esp

You will notice a new vendor in the store...a shoe vendor.  I took all the shoes that were not part of an outfit and put them here.

Exnem Pekka Pumps

RF High Heels

Eric

The shoe vender is a great idea, especially since I remember several of the outfits and dresses had no shoes for the set.

Hentarow,

I went over everything and here is what I found:

Minidress Misch Masch: I was trying to convert them, and could only get 1 dress to look right out of the 3.  Since it is not a full mod, I will be removing that dress for the final release.

Wtich Queen Ritual Robe: Somehow made it in there when I was trying to convert.  I could not make them look right due to the HGEC version having custom meshes - removed.

I moved the sorceress and regular versions of the Emerald armor to 2 different vendors.

Candy Light Armor: designed strangely by the original creator - must wear both the boots and the outfit at the same time for them to appear correctly.

The rest of the items you were having issues with all appeared normal when I equipped them - so must be a mesh and/or texture issue on your end.

Eric

Thanks for the response. I figured the dresses were my install but figured I would mention it.

I have found a DMRA version of the Minidress Misch Masch dress on a japanese site and 2 of the 3 look pretty good. I will probably keep it since I like the hole dress. Unfortunately, the frill dress has some weird lighting or clipping issue for me, which is disappointing since it looked really good in the included screen shot...

http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=3054101247&shareid=1133961247&third=0

• minidress misch masch
  • Lethal Majesty
  • underworld armor

Thanks for the testing.  I will look into it.

Eric

attachicon.gifDMRA Store.esp

Exnem Pekka Pumps

RF High Heels

Eric

Here is an update (not tested yet) that fixes the Path Grid around the house, as reported by AnnaFly in a prior post .

This is based on the above recent updated ESP:

post-18672-0-48535600-1439499365_thumb.jpg

DMRA Store.esp

For those unfamiliar with Path Grid, this only applies to NPCs and AI and not your PC.

If anyone sees odd NPC movement or behavior around the house please report it and I will try to make additional adjustments.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...