Kinky World pics show us yours

For GECK.O

Vandella and the Wolff Pack (Gator, Waylon and Dwayne Wolff of Moonlight Falls).  Kinkymod in action w/Lady666 "No Escape Foursome".  Enjoy :P

Vandella and Dante in the hot tub.  Kinkymod in action with Lady666 Frisk animation.  Dante is sparkling in the sun, he has the immortal reward so he can move around in the daylight freely. 

Dante??? Ugh!

A group of werewolves just arrived in the town. Freshly out from the nearby wood.

I think Dante will be kicked out and Vandella will be gangbanged! ;)

Delilah being a naughty girl in Shang Simla and Al Simhara.  Kinkymod in action with Lady666 No Escape Threesome and Foursome.   

Massive! :heart: :heart: :heart:

The woman is a vampire and the men are werewolves!

The best woohoo ever! :)

lots of fun in the sun

Yep and the findings are on Patreon (a really long write up).  Delilah is heading to University soon, just need to finish the handiness skill so she will have a better scholarship and can spend more time playing at school :)

lots of fun in the sun

er.... under the full moon to be precisely. :)

OregonRain2 remind me with the Vampire-Werewolf themed gameplay long time ago... the era before Animated Woohoo and KinkyWorld exist.

It makes me want to play it again...

I created families of vampires and werewolves. It's so super-cool!

Too bad I don't have any screenshot to share... Only the werewolves I shared here:

post-85020-0-72851900-1377668703_thumb.jpgpost-85020-0-96428400-1377668011_thumb.jpg  <-- Taken from my desktop PC at home (the quality is great!)

They are young werewolves from different families, living in the wood as a pack.

Too bad I don't have the screenshot of the werewolf transformation form of them, they are even much cooler! TS3 default werewolf shape is ugly, thanks goodness that actually you can modify and save it. TS3 default werewolf face tend to wide, I fix it and add more muscle to the body as well. The werewolf transformation makes them look like a real monster now!

There's a vampire and a werewolf mod out there to make them even cooler. If I'm not wrong, it's buried in MTS.

lots of fun in the sun

OregonRain2 remind me with the Vampire-Werewolf themed gameplay long time ago... the era before Animated Woohoo and KinkyWorld exist.

Too bad I don't have any screenshot to share... Only the werewolves I shared here:

<-- Taken from my desktop PC at home (the quality is great!)

They are young werewolves from different families, living in the wood as a pack.

Too bad I don't have the screenshot of the werewolf transformation form of them, they are even much cooler! TS3 default werewolf shape is ugly, thanks goodness that actually you can modify and save it. TS3 default werewolf face tend to wide, I fix it and add more muscle to the body as well. The werewolf transformation makes them look like a real monster now!

There's a vampire and a werewolf mod out there to make them even cooler. If I'm not wrong, it's buried in MTS.

You are right GECK.O, some of the pics were in the sun and the full moon.  I agree with you on the looks of the EA werewolf but I just am not talented enough to make my own plus I don't want to lose my sliders. 

I love your pic, I've seen that before.  Did you post that on Oniki's thread a few months ago?  The twins in your pic are quite hunky and your girl is very pretty. 

I hope you get your computer back soon so you can continue working on your story now that there have been great strides in progress made for the woohoo options available. 

lots of fun in the sun

<-- Taken from my desktop PC at home (the quality is great!)

You are right GECK.O, some of the pics were in the sun and the full moon.  I agree with you on the looks of the EA werewolf but I just am not talented enough to make my own plus I don't want to lose my sliders. 

I love your pic, I've seen that before.  Did you post that on Oniki's thread a few months ago?  The twins in your pic are quite hunky and your girl is very pretty. 

I hope you get your computer back soon so you can continue working on your story now that there have been great strides in progress made for the woohoo options available. 

The screenshots look great because of combination of High Setting Graphic + SweetFX + Realistic Looking Sims.

I downloaded all sims in the screenshots from AfterDuskSims.blogspot.com. He makes a very good looking sims, especially woman.

To make a goodlooking werewolf is actually easy... TS3 default werewolf tend to have wider face. Mainly, what you need is to lower the jaw height to the appropriate height. And modified a bit here and there to make it look great. Don't forget to add moar muscle.

The good thing is, what your modification to the werewolf form is save-able.

But sometimes in certain case... it can be reset. So make sure you have the backup of that werewolf sims.

I love the pics! 

kittymeow, is that a zombie in your pic?  I agree with dooda, I love your sims hair. 

dooda, you have a cute little simette too and I love your male sims tat. 

lungpaul, that was a smart decision.  That's a lot of mods to fill up that much space. 

GECK.O, I agree that DaeDaeSung and BlackWaterKelpy do make gorgeous sims.  I wish they would come back to animating though, not sure what happened there. 

melonhippe514@yahoo.com, I dunno but I think that may be a question to pose on Onikikay's thread if it's related to kinkymod. 

So I downloaded the mod for this, but I don't know how to put it on my sims game. Usually when I click open file on a mod from a different website, it would start uploading onto my game. The icon for this file is a blank page. I've tried extracting and compressing and all that jazz. I have all the sims3 extension games too!

a sims3 pack file will load that way but this is a package file and needs to be installed manually

Thank ya'll

@Oregonrain2 Yes its a zombie, he followed me into the room and such a perfect timing, sucks that i didn't get the full ss of him thinking about me lol.

I have so many ss but they are in the scrapbook, not sure how to move it over to screenshot folder or find em, oh well.

here is the link to get that hair. 

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-hairstyles-female/title/nightcrawler_af_hair25/id/1251302/

I  purposely wanted the character to look innocent  and naughty they are 18 i promise :)

post-645006-0-99656200-1438243825_thumb.jpg

post-645006-0-82550900-1438243832_thumb.jpg

post-645006-0-57593800-1438244073_thumb.jpg

^^^^...I see the guy has mermaid leg texture, there`s a fix for that if you don`t like it. First time I noticed guys with mermaid scale legs was when I was using KW v 1.8 (hadn`t bothered with sims 3 for a looooong time until I discovered sims lab, kickers and KW) Thought it was some effect of KW getting guys to wear weird kinky stockings :blush:  Then I learnt better :D

http://modthesims.info/d/506912

Thanks for the hair link.

GECK.O, I agree that DaeDaeSung and BlackWaterKelpy do make gorgeous sims.  I wish they would come back to animating though, not sure what happened there. 

melonhippe514@yahoo.com, I dunno but I think that may be a question to pose on Onikikay's thread if it's related to kinkymod. 

I think a lot of animators feel challenged by what Amra72 and Lady666 able to do...

As well as TS3 hype is already gone... since this is the era of TS4. There's no a strong motivation and interest to play TS3 anymore...

I think a lot of animators feel challenged by what Amra72 and Lady666 able to do...

As well as TS3 hype is already gone... since this is the era of TS4. There's no a strong motivation and interest to play TS3 anymore...

And people just leave or move on for whatever reasons. I thought Snfoug80 animations were the best I had seen until Amra came along and for whatever reason snfoug just vanished or quit playing Sims. It's not just animators too, I've lost a ton of custom content that I haven't been able to recover when I had a faulty HDD enclosure mess up by backup HDD. Alot of the creators moved on to Sims 4 and you still have a few that create for Sims 3 but for the most part we're just finding old CC. For example Jelly Nick on tumblr had made some of the most realistic Sims I'd ever seen and was also very helpful if you asked her and one day she just said she was done playing Sims and she was gone. I remember another Sims player that had a nice tumblr page and youtube video with step by step on making your Sims more realistic and just like that poof she's gone. In all honesty I wasn't playing Sims 3 until Amra's animations came along. I had felt like Sims 3 had ran it's course then Amra comes along and then we get Kinky World and though Kicker isn't around you have Alfiechan building on what he started.

Thank you kittymeow for the hair link info.  I love Nightcrawler hair, I use a lot of Nightcrawler hairstyles as well as Alesso, Darko and Cazy.  I think those come out the best in my game, not so grainy looking.  Could be my graphics card. 

Loving the pics everyone as well as your stories :)  Keep up the fun times!

Here's a pic of Delilah and Param.  Vamp and Werewolf, "doing it doggy style".  Kinkymod in action with Amra72's floor doggy.

(I got a chuckle out of Delilah's expression)

post-561062-0-27002800-1438317108_thumb.jpg