[TS3] KinkyWorld Gameplay discussion

Hey all! I'm having a small issue: after playing for a while, I have noticed that my sim has the pubic hair overlay constantly on. Even after 'shaving', the overlay is still there. Has anyone come across this or found a solution on how to correct this?

Additionally, I have noticed that the 'offer cigarette' option, or 'dare to... smoke pot' don't seem to execute when clicking on rolled joint, or daring a sim. The actions appear in the list on the top left, but disappear immediately after a target sim is selected.

Thanks for any help you might give!

Hey all! I'm having a small issue: after playing for a while, I have noticed that my sim has the pubic hair overlay constantly on. Even after 'shaving', the overlay is still there. Has anyone come across this or found a solution on how to correct this?

Additionally, I have noticed that the 'offer cigarette' option, or 'dare to... smoke pot' don't seem to execute when clicking on rolled joint, or daring a sim. The actions appear in the list on the top left, but disappear immediately after a target sim is selected.

Sorry, can`t offer any solutions. Maybe ask over in the KW main thread in the sims 3 downloads section?

Sorry, can`t offer any solutions. Maybe ask over in the KW main thread in the sims 3 downloads section?

Thanks! I'll do that

Archived