not sure if anyone notice this, but I had a wolf collar me, lol I was able to ask a wolf I have in my pack form untamed put collar on me, I think it funny.

Interesting :)

I actually didn't plan to support non-human owners. So I'll add a condition to the initial topic it in the next version.

not sure if anyone notice this, but I had a wolf collar me, lol I was able to ask a wolf I have in my pack form untamed put collar on me, I think it funny.

Interesting :)

I actually didn't plan to support non-human owners. So I'll add a condition to the initial topic it in the next version.

how sad, I think it be fun ideal that the pc could become enslave by a creature like a horse or wolf, would be fun

Weird, I use MO to install both Pet Collar & this.

At first the dialogue doesn't show up, so I quick save & quick load. Then her follower wouldn't give her the collar, so I console command the collar myself & the collar wants to kill her.

And for some reason, your mod wants to hide itself on MO, when I click on the name, it disappear so I have to type search the name.

how sad, I think it be fun ideal that the pc could become enslave by a creature like a horse or wolf, would be fun

You can do it with the "vanilla" PetCollar.

My addition is so far mostly about dialogs, don't you think, it's a bit weird to make the ordinary creatures talk like humans?

But ok, you've talked me into this :) I won't add the conditions and at some point I better make some more suitable dialogues for the creatures.

After Veronica had made the PC to their slaves, they brought him back to Goodsprings him demonstrate.

It would be great if you would bring him back in your mod to Riverwood to him to show off, too! Mock him by local residents, beat and use to make and to be fucked as a highlight by the village dog in front of the whole jeering population.

We are sorry for the bad English. (Google Translate)

I've noticed that the KeylessPetCollar is easily removed by other mods, such as Deviously Cursed Loot.  To be more immersible, this collar needs to have new keywords, making it something Cursed Loot will honor and not remove.  This mod will also need a way to remove it.  

I've noticed that the KeylessPetCollar is easily removed by other mods, such as Deviously Cursed Loot.  To be more immersible, this collar needs to have new keywords, making it something Cursed Loot will honor and not remove.  This mod will also need a way to remove it.  

This mod has a way to remove it. Just talk to your owner.

If you want something truly unremovable, consider posting a request in the PetCollar thread. The PetCollar MCM has an option to add the PetCollar effect to an actor without needing the collar actually equipped. See if the dev would be willing to add a "hardcore" option that prevents removal of the effect, even if the collar is removed, and won't let the collar effect be removed by a MCM toggle. Or something like that.

I'll add the keyword in next PetCollar update (you can grab the esp with it in PetCollar's support thread already: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37681-petcollar/page-25#entry1245344 )

A simple change to removing the device with this function should make it compatible:

Function RemoveDevice(actor akActor, armor deviceInventory, armor deviceRendered, keyword zad_DeviousDevice, bool destroyDevice=false, bool skipEvents=false, bool skipMutex=false)

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Basic-Commands

@ALL

I posted a new version. Please read the change notes.

I didn't thik the forcegreets would be such a pain in the ass. Unlike the Fallout, in Skyrim dialogues are not blocking and you can cancel them at any time. So I had to invent something. Hope it works.

The script is also grown big so I have to think about refactoring for the next release.

I tested it so far, but I am pretty sure there are hell of bugs.

So have fun and happy submission :)

Bug report: Under my Master (Derkeethus)'s control, first he had me carry less money a couple of times, but after telling me I wasn't allowed to wear armor anymore, he did another forcegreet... and nothing happened.

"Your Master wants something, you have to answer." flashed on screen, followed by numbers... a fraction

314.25/600   was the number, sort of. It was actually .25000 and then something else after the zeroes, but still /600 at the end. I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, unless Derkeethus suddenly became my math professor and is challenging me to convert decimals to fractions.

Edit: I was wearing clothing, did NOT have the thresholds of carried weight or gold to trigger the other two dialogues. Was he trying to tell me I'm not allowed to wear clothing? That was what I was hoping for.

Edit 2:

Second bug report: After asking Master to punish me and tell me I'm not allowed to wear armor anymore, the only option when asking for punishment becomes 'hurt me'. There is no option to ask again to be disallowed from clothing, or anything else in that category. This also occurs in the previous bug. This might be intentional for all I know however.

Edit 3: I had this posted in Pet Collar.

Guest victorddp

pet collar is the only req?

i have it installed but the game ctd on start when i install this mod

Same here, Pet Collar runs fine, when this mod is active, CTD.

during initial dialogue

[07/15/2015 - 10:25:31AM] ERROR: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[vkj_PlaySubmissiveQuest (A2000D62)].vkjplaysubmissive.GiveCollar() - "vkjPlaySubmissive.psc" Line 57

pet collar is the only req?

i have it installed but the game ctd on start when i install this mod

Same here, Pet Collar runs fine, when this mod is active, CTD.

It also requires DD - Expansion, which I don't think Pet Collar does.

As long as you don't reference DD - Expansion anywhere in your mod the dependency can be safely removed with TesVSnip. And probably some other programs too.

Give me your current esp and I'll do it for you ;)

Btw i would do it differently.

I would use Misc idle dialogues instead of force greet packages - misc idle dialogues is that things that NPCs say to you when you stay close to them without talking to them.

For example when you get your weapon out and stand next to the guard you will get misc dialogue of "Guard might get nervous... (Fe)male approaches with weapon drawn.".

Pretty much all you need to do is make a couple of such dialogues with number of conditionals that would control when those lines would be said.

For example first dialogue "My pet..." - which wont be a force greet, it would just indicate that your follower wants something from you.

Attach RegisterForSingleUpdate(40) to that dialogue which would change some conditional.

By so if you wont talk to your follower in 40 sec then next line would be something like "i'm warning you"

if another 40 sec would pass you will get punished even without talking - just disable player controls and run some punishment scene then.

Pretty much you can do all this without making a single force greet package.

I'd argue the advantage of force greet is that it allows the player to respond, which is always nice in my book.

I haven't really been following this thread or such so this may have been suggested or even planned. But I'll suggest anyway as I like this mod, I was able to 'succumb' to my dog follower for an interesting turn of events haha. I have two heavy suggestions for like the future development of the mod:

Suggestion 1: Create mini events/scenarios/ tasks (be creative with these because generally (in other mods) it's quite boring), which can occur at random/ based on situation when your master 'needs' you. Off the top of my head for example, your master needs sex, you give it to him, someone nearby watches and offers to train you or take you for himself in exchange for blah blah just making stuff up as an interesting example.

Suggestion2: Different dialogue depending on the race/species of your follower? Or perhaps just random dialogue sets that reflect personality? It's probably not practical to do loads of these etc. But like generalized to maybe animal followers/humanoid followers? Or maybe personalities that are into certain things, examples; bestiality/pony play/pet play/bondage?

As an example, let's you go submissive with your follower, it turns out he/ she is into heavy bondage. And therefore keeps you locked up tight with loads of devices until you're needed for his/her services or perhaps some random event?

Just pissing out cool ideas that could take this mod above and beyond other mods of a similar nature. Keep up the great work (Y).

Awesome mod Alexvkj. 

I do have one random Suggestion, playing around with this mod and the Sexlab SkoomaWhore mod i just had this random thought that it would be pretty awesome if your Master/Mistress could force you to take certain random drugs either for his/her own amusement or your punishment for various failures, basically a new type of forcegreet Event. 

Your character who could end up being addicted and suffer withdrawal effects could then beg their Master/Mistress for their next dose in the "good options" 

Should not be all that hard to create and add a compatibility with said mod. Is what i would like to say but honestly i don't know shit about modding or i would have done it myself. :lol:

Edited by RuikoTwo

I like this, and where its going, makes me wanna get fallout on go heh, .. But I have one erm... thing, request, pause for thought...   owner " im bored, stick this carrot up ya ass for a day".... or sumin ike, nothing drastic like full bondage, like u said, loads them mods already... carrot, broom.. golden claw! heh..