15 hours ago, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

How can I change the dialogue of the mod? I do not want my character to be called lola but something else. 

unless you know how to edit it in the construction editor your out of luck, either that or do a "showracemenu" and rename yourself

1 hour ago, KM100z said:

unless you know how to edit it in the construction editor your out of luck, either that or do a "showracemenu" and rename yourself

Hey I think I figured it out. Used a SSEEdit script to replace all instances of the word "lola" in the mod. Nothing broken so far.

• 4 weeks later...

It's too bad this mod isn't being worked on anymore.

That said, I'm attempting to tweak it a bit for personal use. For now I'd like to just alter the theme of it. I don't yet have the technical skills yet to start altering the mechanics, Scenes events or quests in any major way, but I have started with the dialog.

1st. I'd like to theme it more for the male player with a female follower. So the name "Lola" is out. I've edited the references with a placeholder for now..."Pet" 

I'd also like the follower to be much more caring for her "pet"

I also think I've come up with a lore based need for something like this. I don't really buy the idea of...

"Hi, my name is Mud, will you enslave me, shave my head, parade me around naked and give me a sissy-name please?

While all of these are part of the experience, I don't think it's something the player would be seeking out "just because"....At least from a themed perspective.

So, I've re written the opening quest book with a different take. Something that creates a real need for the player submit to a follower. The book becomes a journal from some long lost Dragonborn's companion who watched that era's Dragonborn fall to his own nature.

The reasoning stems from the conversation that occurs at the end of the main quest where Parthurnaax talks about Alduin taking domination as his birthright. And that domination is in the nature of all Dov, including the Dovahkiin. The idea is that devouring dragon souls not only makes the Dragonborn stronger, but it also feeds the desire to dominate.  If allowed to run unchecked.......well, bad things can happen. (Well, they can't really yet, but I'd like to get there someday) But now we have a need for the Dragonborn to learn submission.

So far, all I have done was rewrite that book and relocate it to Farengar's back room desk. I've also created an added condition where the quest cannot start until after the battle at the Western Watchtower.

I'm rewriting some of the dialog that occurrs between the PC and the Follower. The actions and scenes still play out as they do, but the dialog between the two needs to be more rooted in "Tough Love". That's my opinion anyway.

The contents of the book are just a rough draft.

A chapter, recovered from the journal of the companion of an unknown Dragonborn. 
This is my story. The story of the greatest failure I have seen in the history of Tamriel. If only I'd acted sooner. Now I've lost everything I held dear. My partner, my companion and my lover as well as my purpose. All lost to me.

I watched him from behind. He grew in power and strenth. With each victory, with every dragon defeated, he became more powerful. We were excited for the future. For the destiny we believed belonged to us. And maybe it would have. Except......

All the while he was out conquering the Dov, it was also the Dov that was conquering him as well. His Dov. His Dragon's Soul in him. With every dragon's soul he devoured, he gained not only thier strength and power, but also their primal nature. He started to become more and more like them over time. He became the very creature we vowed to destroy. He began to slip away more and more. Until he'd finally lost himslef. He took off like a madman, he was out of control. but most importantly, he was not yet ready to face Alduin.

If only I'd taken charge when it was still possible. If only we had discussed this problem before his own nature kicked in. Maybe we could have brought that "Dragon" under control. Maybe we could have forced it into submission. There must have been something I could have done differently. But now that chance is lost to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2018 at 11:01 AM, sensei_kimiko said:

I realize this is a long shot but does anyone know if this works or is being ported to SE.  I would really like to use it.

The author has announced he's abandoned the mod so I doubt there will be a port unless someone else does it. And I have no idea what is involved with porting. That said, this mod doesn't have a lot of pre-reqs, you don't need DD, just SL, Aroused and ZAZ. If the SL scripting hasn't really changed, the mod should be convertible. But I say that from my own ignorance.

You mentioned a long shot, and that's exactly what it is. I'm trying to learn as I go because there really are no mods of this type that pair a male player with a female follower. Clearly the author wrote this from a F/F perspective,  but if I can get this mod where I want it, I might convert it....and that is a big "if" because I don't really know WTH I am doing here.

That said, I have corrected some issues where animations to start in the right positions. Now they do. So, there is some progress I guess.

This is proving rather challenging. What I thought would be simple is not, and what I thought would be the most difficult is actually not that bad. I wanted to remove the name change altogether, but Haven't been able to do it without breaking all dialog with anyone once the quest triggers. It uses an init built into the dialog that references a function in a script. I have been able to edit the script so it uses a less gender specific name. "Pet" for now. Maybe script it so it names the player as the "Owner's" pet. So I'd be running around Skyrim named "Lydia's Pet", or "Serana's Pet". But I would need to learn how to pull that alias back into the script. I could probably figure it out, but I am not sure that's how I want to go with this. I thought it would be easy to recreate a quest based on another one already there. I wanted to create a variation on the New Buddy quest. I was able to copy, edit rename and compile the Buddy scripts for the new one, and the CK sees the properties on the scripts tab, but when I try to set the fragments in the stages tab, it can't find the script. Meh. i'll figure it out.

In the mean time, I've corrected what I thought was one of the biggest issue playing as a male character with a female follower. The "Blow off steam" dialog. It just didn't fit. As the slave, the mod would trigger the scene with the Player as the initiator and it would pull in whatever random animations were queued up. So, I created a new function in the main script and swapped the gender roles so the Player is the passive. Then set the tags for Oral. I applied the same fix to the New Buddy quest as well. 

On 5/26/2018 at 3:26 PM, bishlapped said:

Clearly the author wrote this from a F/F perspective

Meh, I just went through it bottoming some random dude I picked up at an inn, so not really.  The female follower thing is Bethesda's fault for pandering to teenaged males.  The area where the author screwed the pooch are the insanely submissive perks that require 100 points in a skill to fortify said skill.  It's not a strong enough fortification to one-shot a legendary dragon so you'll basically be running around urinating on random floors for nothing.

Right now, I am trying to get the animations to play in the correct positions as well as scene appropriate. When you play this mod as a male PC and F follower, the SL animations trigger the way SL was coded, so, approaching your owner to "blow off steam" the author's function just calls for any animation with the player in the 1st position. It doesn't look very submissive to me. I added the "oral" tag to the scene. But that makes the follower go down on the player. Which, again, didn't work with a male player female follower. So, I have to create new functions in the main script. I am also trying to remove the "slave" theme and make it more about "submission". So in my mind, there needs to be a very high level of trust. So the owner should truly care for the "pet" (She's taming a pet dragon after all) yet very strict and forceful. It is consensual after all, Another issue I have with this mod. "Hi my name is dumbass and I need a strong hand". So I want a real reason for being in this relationship.

I had/have a few ideas about the perks and mechanics based on floats. I want to tie them into absorbing dragonsouls and needing to balance that "domination factor" (for lack of a better term) with acts of submission. And if the score gets too high, bad things will happen......but I am not there yet. I'm still working on pulling the correct animations with the right positions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyway to lower the amount of times you're forced to "relax" to a big city? I walked all the way to solitude, and as soon as I got back to the place I wanted to be... I was made to walk all the way back to solitude again. I love the mod but that is a bit too frequent for me lol

I've just experimented with this a bit, and I liked it. It's a shame it doesn't integrate that well with many of the other mods I run. :(

I like the dialog trees and many of the random tasks that it spawned. I'd want to experiment with it further, but sadly the fact that the collar (& other items) don't integrate with Devious Devices is a bit of a deal breaker for me. I also found the event frequency could be a little agressive and derailing to gameplay.

It's a shame, because i would quite like to explore it a bit further.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2015 at 9:25 PM, alexvkj said:

Seems to be a really critical issue.

If there is any problems with "I am famous", you may use a "safeword" in the console: "stopquest vkjnewbuddy" as a quick fix.

And I'll release the current build of 1.4 in couple of hours with adjusted settings.

Thanks.?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2015 at 8:25 PM, alexvkj said:

Seems to be a really critical issue.

If there is any problems with "I am famous", you may use a "safeword" in the console: "stopquest vkjnewbuddy" as a quick fix.

And I'll release the current build of 1.4 in couple of hours with adjusted settings.

wish I knew about this before I deleted a save -.-

just gave naarfi the "bad news" then my master told me to F'k him -.- except now I cant even talk to naafi as he's to upset, so I removed myself as a slave and the quest didn't end I was still getting punished! >.<

• 2 months later...
On 7/3/2018 at 9:20 PM, Lostdreamer said:

I'd want to experiment with it further, but sadly the fact that the collar (& other items) don't integrate with Devious Devices is a bit of a deal breaker for me. I also found the event frequency could be a little agressive and derailing to gameplay.

It's a shame, because i would quite like to explore it a bit further.

I'm experimenting with the mod a bit. I can tell that non-integration with mods can be a problem, but at least it seems to work. I have latest DD, SLAnimLoader, Cursed Loot and so forth installed at the same time. Only thing is that i really had to disable most of involuntary DD equipping, including all rape or slavery when vulnerable. Cursed Loot has debug tab option to disable all functionality, so use that when you decide to set follower as dom.

Other than that i also had to install NSAP (non-sexlab animation pack). I was curious if it'd conflict with SLAnimLoader but i don't see any issues yet. Spanking animation works instead of teleporting me to giant camp anymore. Enabled all 80 anims in NSAP's MCM menu and in first tab register to sexlab. But i made a manual save before all this, just in case. I'll propably load game back to that point anyway when i'm done, but it should be possible to unregister everything that NSAP added before uninstalling the mod. Don't know about scripts these might leave behind.

20 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I'm experimenting with the mod a bit. I can tell that non-integration with mods can be a problem, but at least it seems to work. I have latest DD, SLAnimLoader, Cursed Loot and so forth installed at the same time. Only thing is that i really had to disable most of involuntary DD equipping, including all rape or slavery when vulnerable. Cursed Loot has debug tab option to disable all functionality, so use that when you decide to set follower as dom.

Other than that i also had to install NSAP (non-sexlab animation pack). I was curious if it'd conflict with SLAnimLoader but i don't see any issues yet. Spanking animation works instead of teleporting me to giant camp anymore. Enabled all 80 anims in NSAP's MCM menu and in first tab register to sexlab. But i made a manual save before all this, just in case. I'll propably load game back to that point anyway when i'm done, but it should be possible to unregister everything that NSAP added before uninstalling the mod. Don't know about scripts these might leave behind.

If I remember correctly installing rydins animations and sexual vampire feed animations through slanimloader negates having to use NSAP. You might want to look back a few threads to read about it. This mod is a few steps away from being a staple. Also naming convention needs to be dropped but no one has adopted it.

42 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

If I remember correctly installing rydins animations and sexual vampire feed animations through slanimloader negates having to use NSAP. You might want to look back a few threads to read about it. This mod is a few steps away from being a staple. Also naming convention needs to be dropped but no one has adopted it.

I already tried extracting just the animation folder from NSAP but then i didn't know how to register them to SLAL. I don't see any discussion about it in this thread at least, where if anyone ever knew, should have posted.

But in the end this wasn't my cup of tea, for reasons below (possible spoilers):

Spoiler

- Basically it is boring. At 69+ submission most of the activities you do is peeing, be it in the city or in the wilds. Sometimes shocking, fucking or spanking as in earlier levels.

- I never liked haircutting and this seems to do it often. The returning original hair part is bugged and doesn't do anything, but you can fix that by going into racemenu and loading your character preset (which you hopefully saved). Because all that haircut means that it just changes the hair into bold one. That i use KSHairdos has something to do with it?

- It could be that i didn't do enough activities to trigger all the possible games/events, but i never got my hands bound or blindfolded. I read there's a chance to get bound if you loot enough dragons so i tried that, fasttravelling from one dragon nest to next and looting all, but nothing. Clear a random crypt for good measure. Only once (extremely rare trigger) i got rule that i have to stay naked, but as soon as i went near a dragon site the rule was lifted and never returned. Other times when master wants me to strip, i can just

put clothes back on the next second.

- There was 1 possibility to get yourself gagged for 24 hours, if you were at sub 30 submission and wanted to talk to master about rules. Now, in an actual consensual sub-dom relationship (that this mod claims to be), actually talking about rules would be top priority.

- The money game was fun spice, but the sums were very low. Maybe after its natural rate increased to about 1000 a day. When it started and master asks me 0.5% of my carrying gold (not even half of all i had stored), i was like "meh".

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

I already tried extracting just the animation folder from NSAP but then i didn't know how to register them to SLAL. I don't see any discussion about it in this thread at least, where if anyone ever knew, should have posted.

But in the end this wasn't my cup of tea, for reasons below (possible spoilers):

Reveal hidden contents

- Basically it is boring. At 69+ submission most of the activities you do is peeing, be it in the city or in the wilds. Sometimes shocking, fucking or spanking as in earlier levels.

- I never liked haircutting and this seems to do it often. The returning original hair part is bugged and doesn't do anything, but you can fix that by going into racemenu and loading your character preset (which you hopefully saved). Because all that haircut means that it just changes the hair into bold one. That i use KSHairdos has something to do with it?

- It could be that i didn't do enough activities to trigger all the possible games/events, but i never got my hands bound or blindfolded. I read there's a chance to get bound if you loot enough dragons so i tried that, fasttravelling from one dragon nest to next and looting all, but nothing. Clear a random crypt for good measure. Only once (extremely rare trigger) i got rule that i have to stay naked, but as soon as i went near a dragon site the rule was lifted and never returned. Other times when master wants me to strip, i can just

put clothes back on the next second.

- There was 1 possibility to get yourself gagged for 24 hours, if you were at sub 30 submission and wanted to talk to master about rules. Now, in an actual consensual sub-dom relationship (that this mod claims to be), actually talking about rules would be top priority.

- The money game was fun spice, but the sums were very low. Maybe after its natural rate increased to about 1000 a day. When it started and master asks me 0.5% of my carrying gold (not even half of all i had stored), i was like "meh".

I was working off memory. Its been a long time. since I have used it. I was talking about rydins animation pack for SLAL. It contains the necessary animations. And the mod Sexual Vampire Feed which has the necessary animations. I believe they are actually the same animations that NSAP uses but they are in a SLAL format.

5 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

I was talking about rydins animation pack for SLAL. It contains the necessary animations. And the mod Sexual Vampire Feed which has the necessary animations. I believe they are actually the same animations that NSAP uses but they are in a SLAL format.

This is exactly what I did.  The SLAL version of the animations work without the need for NSAP.  It worked well for me.

• 6 months later...

Having an issue with the spanking, whenever it's initiated, both me and the companion get teleported outside Whiterun (Can happen from anywhere on the map, inside or out) fall about 50 feet and be stripped naked. Then nothing happens and the game goes on as normal. Other animations work. But I have no clue why this one is doing that in response to the mods commands. NPC's freezing in place I get, the animations freezing I get. But getting teleported across the map and dropped from the skybox I do not understand.

Any idea's?

17 minutes ago, ThatNorresGuy said:

Having an issue with the spanking, whenever it's initiated, both me and the companion get teleported outside Whiterun....

That spot on the map seems to be where the game dumps you when things go wrong.  Do you have a spanking animation installed?  The basic SexLab animations don't include one.