[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

3 hours ago, SoralGaming said:

Thank you for the answer but I forgot to say that I don't mean bikinis... I already have DOA HDM and other mods for. What I would like is more costumes like those used in story mod.

Something like this? :smile:

https://newmember2016.deviantart.com/art/Metal-Gear-Solid-V-Quiet-Nude-665269780
https://newmember2016.deviantart.com/art/Tomb-Raider-Underworld-Lara-Nude-665173258

This author (newmember2016) no longer makes mods for DOA, and before that he redesigned Huchi's models.
I do not like his models, because in most cases they look stupid and unnatural, but someone may have a different opinion.  :smile:

Yumi01 thanks but no... I really mean things like Helena's first costume, but topless (I already have this one), Lisa topless scientist, Mila topless boxer, Tina topless rockstar... I mean topless version of classic style costumes. The kind you would eventually see on girls in the streets, but in topless version.

Yesterday I found a big topic with some, but unfortunatelly I can't find it again (not in the history because I cleaned my pc up some hours after...) and a lot of the costumes were pantyless and it's not what I'm looking for... :confused: There was a "Tina Mega Pack" and a "Ninja Mega Pack". If by chance you have the link of the topic...

5 hours ago, SoralGaming said:

Yumi01 thanks but no... I really mean things like Helena's first costume, but topless (I already have this one), Lisa topless scientist, Mila topless boxer, Tina topless rockstar... I mean topless version of classic style costumes. The kind you would eventually see on girls in the streets, but in topless version.

Yesterday I found a big topic with some, but unfortunatelly I can't find it again (not in the history because I cleaned my pc up some hours after...) and a lot of the costumes were pantyless and it's not what I'm looking for... :confused: There was a "Tina Mega Pack" and a "Ninja Mega Pack". If by chance you have the link of the topic...

follardo?

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, jamonserrano said:

Does anyone know from which mod this Pai screenshot came from?

It may look like a simple skirtless mod for the average modder, but it would require some skills to make it through, the original moder now it's lost, but here it's for you, not the original, but one I made it by myself

PAI_SWAPPED_LEIFANG_COS_011.7z

5 hours ago, ScrimmyBingus said:

Does anyone have links for these two mods?  Thanks in advance.

It seems that the original modder hasn't upload those mods, or they are lost too, as above, not the originals, but take these that I made for this occasion

RACHEL.7z

you have lucky that I just have time to spare to make a few easy and simple mods.

On 6/19/2018 at 2:02 AM, funnybunny666 said:

It seems that the original modder hasn't upload those mods, or they are lost too, as above, not the originals, but take these that I made for this occasion

RACHEL.7z

you have lucky that I just have time to spare to make a few easy and simple mods.

Thanks, I have been looking for this one.

8 hours ago, warior said:

yea, you can still found some of his/her work on modderbase.com - http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=14

Yeah those are the same public mods he has available on his DA page he was fortunate to not take the links down on those I guess.

What I don't understand is why do a lot of modders end up getting cold feet when they release stuff to the public? I know the typical answer is "Someone might be making profit off them"

I get that, but that's kinda the stigma attached to sharing anything in the public eye. I feel like that decision should have been made before sharing instead of turning their backs on fans over 1 individual using their work. Sorry for making a scene, but this is like a domino effect in this modding community

7 hours ago, Futa Lover said:

Yeah those are the same public mods he has available on his DA page he was fortunate to not take the links down on those I guess.

What I don't understand is why do a lot of modders end up getting cold feet when they release stuff to the public? I know the typical answer is "Someone might be making profit off them"

I get that, but that's kinda the stigma attached to sharing anything in the public eye. I feel like that decision should have been made before sharing instead of turning their backs on fans over 1 individual using their work. Sorry for making a scene, but this is like a domino effect in this modding community

most of modder make mod only for fun and hope their mod only share for free with credit their name on mod. what if you in they situation, when you find out your mod have sell off in some site and forum ??? of course, they get mad and do whatever they can to revenge on thief who steal they mod

On 7/1/2018 at 3:16 AM, Wish Upon a Star said:

most of modder make mod only for fun and hope their mod only share for free with credit their name on mod. what if you in they situation, when you find out your mod have sell off in some site and forum ??? of course, they get mad and do whatever they can to revenge on thief who steal they mod

What kind of revenge can there be? if such a situation arises, then the author of the mods should write on the page of site where his mods is spread, explain the situation and give a link to a place where anyone can find his mods for free. and this should be enough.

12 hours ago, fency said:

What kind of revenge can there be? if such a situation arises, then the author of the mods should write on the page of site where his mods is spread, explain the situation and give a link to a place where anyone can find his mods for free. and this should be enough.

your solution was't enough and it does't change anything. all there thing thief need to do was find new place to sell modder mod, or your plan is stalked around thief and write on every page of site where his mods is spread ??? 

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Apap said:

Does anyone know where I could find this mod:

I managed to get a version of it for Honoka, but no luck for other girls so far.

Thanks!

hi, can you share the link where you get the honoka´s one? please