Lovers Horse Rider fejeena edition

Two days ago all Pictures were broken/not shown. I upload all pics again and all is fine now.

So maybe a new upload will work ( I will test it with the small esp file )

New upload works ( for me), can download the LoversHorseRider2.7z without Problems.

So I will also upload the LoversHorseRider fejeena.7z

! I will edit this post if upload is done !

Edit: reuploaded  LoversHorseRider fejeena.7z  and  LoversHorseRider2.7z

• 4 weeks later...

Why can't you pick up the golden statue ?

You open the sarcophagus in the last cave chamber ( use the crowbar, you must equip and draw it) then you click/activate the statue.

? and why does she have a delivery Dialog if you have not finished the catacombs quest ?

---------------------

You have started the Mod with a clean save ? ( If you played the original Mod from Dusk ? delete it , start the game and save. install my Mod )

You only have one horse rider esp ?

ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp
LoversHorseRider.esp

Or
LoversHorseRider2.esp ( without ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp )

Only if you have the unicorn she have the new Dialog (it is added by the pick up script)

New Dialog: "I am back."

And she says: "Are you ok ? Have you found the statue ?"

Then you have two Dialog options "Yes here is Godiva's Unicorn." and "No, but there were was a Conjurer!"

If you click :"Yes here is Godiva's Unicorn." she says "Thank you....oh it's big and heavy, I thought it is smaller. So much Gold."

And you say "Tell her about the Conjurer" and she says "What ? that's bad. And  Horses spirits? Skeletons? terrible ! Can you get 3 corn cobs from the Garden?"

You leave the house go to the garden and you get a message "?... there is a new Horse in the rear horseboxes."

Now she have a new Dialog "Tell her about the new horse." and she says "A skeleton horse in my stable ? ... perhaps as thanks that you have freed Godiva's grave from the Summoner. Or that you have brought the statue back to her Family. I have another delivery job for you. "

And you say: " Yes, tell me." and she says "Another not prude stable owner ordered a riding gear. TovasSelvani of the Black Waterside Stables, but he has not paid in advance......"

----

If you choose "No, but there were was a Conjurer!" she says "Too bad, then grave robbers have stolen the statue years ago, or the conjurer sold it. I have another delivery job for you."

You say: "Yes, tell me."  and she say "Another not prude stable owner ordered a riding gear. TovasSelvani of the Black Waterside Stables, but he has not paid in advance......"

-------------------------------

I will test it again if it works.

You are right ! sorry.

Why no one else noticed the bug ? ( Only honest Player ? You can sell the statue and tell Godiva lies.  )

Use this esp LoversHorseRider2.esp

The Version with LoversHorseRider.esp and ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp I will upload soon.

EDIT: here the esp for the two esp Version ( LoversHorseRider.esp  and ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp)

LoversHorseRider.esp

You must use a old save bevor you talked to Godiva. "No, but there were was a Conjurer!"

or use console

SetStage xLoversHorseRiderQuest 87
Player.AddItem xLoversHorseDeliveryGear 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 2 : BUG FIX

Page 1 download are fixed.

Everyone who has my Mod can download the esp above. No need to download the whole Mod again.

One Dialog , one quest and a script fix

? You must have the unicorn !

Only the pick up script adds the Dialog:  "I am back." ( and then you have the two choices "Yes here is Godiva's Unicorn." and "No, but there were was a Conjurer!"

If you have not picked up the unicorn Godiva can not have the "I am back." Dialog.

You click the unicorn and you get a quest update "I have the Unicorn statue, back to Godiva." ( you can not grab it, and no inventory opens. Only click/activate it )

I uploaded  new fixed Versions , now the statue in the sarcophagus disappear.

------------------------------

Have you used a old save before you returned to Godiva ?

Have you use the fixed esp ? ( my last post. It shows 0 Downloads )

I played it 4 hours ago with the new esp. I can pick up the unicorn ( quest update and unicorn in my inventory) and back to Goviva I have the "I am back." Dialog and then the two choices . "Yes here is Godiva's Unicorn." and "No, but there were was a Conjurer!" works, I get the next quest.

EDIT: I played it again: statue after activation is deleted, Gadiva has both choices, and both choices works ( you get the next quest )

The addtopic  you need if you have played Dusk_ original mod and switched to my version. ( addtopic xx010D7F )

The last original Mod entry ( long before the Catacombs Quest ) is "My first delivery has been made, although the purchase seemed rather questionable.  It seems safer not to delve too deeply into the matter.  I should return to Godiva now.  The trip back to the stables will be quite long and rigorous, I wonder if I can manage."

The  Countess Alessia Caro delivery.

My Mod Ends with the book delivery quest "Books deliveries.Angelie in the Imperrial City Talos Plaza a second edition.Betto Plotius in Leyawiin  first and second edition.Brotch Calus in Bruma first and second edition.Newheim in Anvil a second edition.( The order doesn't matter ) And I must collect the money...hope they have money..."

And the last quest entry varies depending on who has paid.

• 2 weeks later...

This ran more or less fine at first. Only issue being dick mesh sticking through a PC's ass or whatever. But then I encountered a bandit, so I dismounted, put my armor on and wielded a weapon and killed the bandit, but then when I tried - Get mounted, it crashed. I had encountered bandits and wolves/bears/boars/whatever before, dismounted, killed it and continued, but this time it crashed. Well it happens. Except now when ever I load a save (made before bandit was anywhere near) and use Get mounted, I mount the horse normally and then when it tries to reposition me and put the harness mesh on me it always crashes.

Don't know what went wrong, sorry.

Sometimes when I get Mounted and start moving  ( press W key ) my game crash. The script is very "sensitive". But after I start the game again it works.

The Mount/harness script is not my work, it's from the original Mod ZAZHorseRidesYou .  So  DUSK_ has the Skipts also not written.

And I only added "decoration" and more quests.

I was able to play my whole Mod,  3 horse have max Level ( are immortal ) and 2 horses are Level 1 and 2. I had a few crashes but never the Problem you have.

When I use "get mounted" - character does not strip of clothes. It should be like this or it`s a bug?

And if it should be like that, mb add this feature (stripping full/lower part)? Because it`s non logical and have bad look, especially with robes (they are stretching through horse).

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly, this mod doesn't work for me.

I can get the task to take the horse to the other stable, I mount and ride the horse and get a few messages about the horse getting agressive.

Then the game CTDs.

I have tried a doeznd times. After a while riding the game crashes.

I haven't played Oblivion for a while, so I updated LAPF to the most recent version, Creatures2 (I think I had the most recent version allready, but I think I have to reinstall after updating LAPF), but still the game crashes.

Maybe someone has a clue?

BTW: Other sexmod (Lovers Bitch) does what it should.

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Chanpon.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Knights.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversCreatureCompanion.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversBrute.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversSetScale.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.691.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversHorseRider2.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversAchievments.esp
SetBody.esp
AutoSetBody.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
x117race.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Sorry the ride and sex script is not mine.

But you could sort your Lovers Mods. See my yellow Link below. Example load order.

In my load order I have LoversHorseRider2.esp here.

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHorseRider2.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

And your DLC order is wrong

Knights.esp after DLCShiveringIsles.esp

------------

EDIT: you have not used the original Mod or my Version with the two esp (  ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp and LoversHorseRider.esp )  and overwrite it with my Version2 ?

If yes then delete the Mod, make a clean save. Then activate the Mod and start again .

• 5 months later...

No.

Also the original version sometimes crash if using the gear. Not my scripts.

If you use the gear activate the horse and wait a few seconds ( don't touch any key), Then start riding forward (W key). My game often crash if I turn the horse ( A or D key ). So first forward then you can ride left or right.

I cleaned the gear meshes, reduced size to prevent crashes but the game still crashes sometimes. sorry can't fix the bug, my script skills are not very good.

Have you tried a different load order ?

In my load order:  ( see my yellow Link below for full load order )

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp

LoversHorseRider.esp/LoversHorseRider2.esp

i have something strange.

All is Ok, except that the game crash if I use the belt or the rig gear (i can only use the rope gear).

Any idea where that come  from?

I have same problem.

I can only use the rope gear.