18 hours ago, tomy29 said:

hi , I'm using Nexus Mod Manager and I can't add your file to it, every time I have an error with the installation, can somebody help me please ?

The problem is NMM, not this mod.  Unpacking the mod and repacking it with a different archive type has worked for others.

21 hours ago, tomy29 said:

hi , I'm using Nexus Mod Manager and I can't add your file to it, every time I have an error with the installation, can somebody help me please ?

The problem is that NMM sucks. Get Mod Organizer instead.

Lover your stuff  ;)

I have been wondering why no one makes, Or I have missed them, animations that have a mixture of human's, and creatures.  It would seem to be something that would be, unusual, but also interesting.  Or Even combinations of Creatures, as in bear, and wolf, or Skeever, and fox...

I would think the guard, and his dog, would be an common instance.  But Dawnguard, the troll, and human there would be and event.  Rider, and there Horse, the crazy man and his Skeevers under Honeywell Brewery, and so on.

It just seems like a Nitch that has not been filled, and seems to me could be a needed asset for the Adult fantasy play here.

3 hours ago, galgat said:

I have been wondering why no one makes, Or I have missed them, animations that have a mixture of human's, and creatures.  It would seem to be something that would be, unusual, but also interesting.  Or Even combinations of Creatures, as in bear, and wolf, or Skeever, and fox...

that's because SexLab has limits: the max number of actors allowed is 5 but the max number of races is only 2 (and AnubiSs2167 already found that out the hard way).

so it's a complete fluke that the creature on creature animations in my own SLAL Pack can work at all.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Nintendude1236 said:

I'm rather confused...what is this file, if not an SLAL pack? Does this file not contain the animations? How does it differ exactly? Doesn't really say on the OP, it just says they are different and not to use both.

Go back to the OP and read it again because you obviously didn't and yet say you did. The very second sentence tells you what the file contains and the first sentence tells you where to go to find them in usable SLAL form.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Go back to the OP and read it again because you obviously didn't and yet say you did. The very second sentence tells you what the file contains and the first sentence tells you where to go to find them in usable SLAL form.

I did read, actually. Just didn't quite understand the purpose of releasing animations if they are not usable via SLAL (as on this page). Modders framework, then?

18 minutes ago, Nintendude1236 said:

I did read, actually. Just didn't quite understand the purpose of releasing animations if they are not usable via SLAL (as on this page). Modders framework, then?

it's because these files got uploaded long before SLAL was made, and that's how everyone released there animations back then.

39 minutes ago, Nintendude1236 said:

It's because FunnyBizness does animations, someone else creates the SLAL pack for him. This is where he provides the animations, you want SLAL packs follow the link in the very first sentence.

38 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it's because these files got uploaded long before SLAL was made, and that's how everyone released there animations back then.

29 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

It's because FunnyBizness does animations, someone else creates the SLAL pack for him. This is where he provides the animations, you want SLAL packs follow the link in the very first sentence.

Very insightful, thank you. On one last related note,

I currently have the SLAL pack installed, but I also have 'Sleeping' Necrophilia & Sleep Assault mod installed, which suggests using the nonreplacer version here to add tags to. OP warns not to install both, yet I'd rather like to be able to use the applicable sleeping animations as descried through the Sleeping and Necro mod, but also the rest of the animations through SLAL. Is this possible?

19 hours ago, Nintendude1236 said:

Very insightful, thank you. On one last related note,

I currently have the SLAL pack installed, but I also have 'Sleeping' Necrophilia & Sleep Assault mod installed, which suggests using the nonreplacer version here to add tags to. OP warns not to install both, yet I'd rather like to be able to use the applicable sleeping animations as descried through the Sleeping and Necro mod, but also the rest of the animations through SLAL. Is this possible?

I have not tried that mod but I suspect someone else here might have.  If you don't get a response soon I'd try posting on the Sleeping... mod support thread and see if anyone there has tried both together and can tell you how to make it work or warn you to not try it and explain why.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 7:54 AM, sodom said:

Greetings!

This is from the first(Main) page:

This sperm shower... I'd like to know that this is an animation part or a separate other mod?! And how can I bring it up?

Thanks in advance and stay brutal!

That's the "rapist cumshot " animation and it's in the SLAL pack by Shashankie :smile: the cumshot was just something I put together using "Cum on anything " and sexlab cumshot mods STAY BRUTAL! ^_^

On 3/1/2018 at 2:29 PM, zardoz345 said:

Has anyone successfully had giantess animations working recently? I haven't played in about eight months and came back. Started a new save messed around and most animations are working but giantess is a CTD every time.

Are you using XMPSE skeletons for your giants?