(Disscussion) Fallout 4 Adult Mods

ShadowThief

I disabled Vsync in some ini-file and the FPS was in the hundreds, at which point I got stuck in terminals because the game can't handle that... ehrr, high FPS none-the-less tho

By everything this is what mean actually. Stable game without quirky physics bugs and stuff like terminal hangs. I know it's just no recommended to go above 60 but if the game stops working as intended it equals to be capped.

I disabled Vsync in some ini-file and the FPS was in the hundreds, at which point I got stuck in terminals because the game can't handle that... ehrr, high FPS none-the-less tho

By everything this is what mean actually. Stable game without quirky physics bugs and stuff like terminal hangs. I know it's just no recommended to go above 60 but if the game stops working as intended it equals to be capped.

Fair point, although a fix has come out I guess... but yeah.. I get your point

• 3 months later...

Pregnancy mods are going to be sooo much easier now. And looks like there's carrying animations since the wife was carrying the baby.

Not realy :)

For BeeingFemale it didn't take long to make the hole pregnancy stuff..... but the "features" and stuff took long like Menstruation gramps, PMS functions, and so on.

I think I will make a post for my new Project

• 3 months later...

The thing that concerns me the most in the modding scene is plenty of custom races. Mostly hybrid races similar to what skyrim had (Argonians & Khajiits).

Are you scared there won´t be enough (hybrid) races in F4? You can always play as super-mutant, ghoul, feral ghoul etc etc :P

I'm talking about hybrid races like what skyrim did with Argonians and Khajiits.

I'm talking about hybrid races like what skyrim did with Argonians and Khajiits.

You speak of Fallout, not the same gameplay and backgroud and not an heroic fantasy game. There is a great danger to have some mods ported from TES that can break immersion.

If anyone port a werewolf in fallout I think I'll dev a drug to avoid my sniper to dead while laughting :D

Hm ? 

Why ?

Out of moral reasons (..) making a genetic mashup of wolf (lupines) with another is not that big of a deal, of course, quite some changes have to be made.

As to have "proper" wereworlf then, not sure as to moon linking, same for night/day cycle. 

Why?

It's not a technical problem but an immersion one. You have to worlds/environement :

One is based on fantasy and medieval era, magic replacing technology

Second is based on technology and futuristic era, technology replacing magic

Integrating a werewold or Merlin the Enchanter in Fallout is like adding a sniper rifle or a vertibird in Skyrim. 

Why?

It's not a technical problem but an immersion one. You have to worlds/environement :

Integrating a werewold or Merlin the Enchanter in Fallout is like adding a sniper rifle or a vertibird in Skyrim. 

Agreed, but there are 'Vampires', and several supernatural influences in Fallout.

And there's that old guy with his 'artefact', which makes him and his family immortal, so there are some 'supernatural' influences. Personally, I think a vertibird or sniper rifle is a lot more misplaced in Skyrim, than a werewolf would be in F04. Hell, look at all the mutated humans (ghouls) and animals. 'He became a werewolf when he mutated with a wolf due to radiation' sounds about as convincing as most other 'out there' sidequests in Fo4. ;)

Saying it, just for sake of the argument though. ;)

Beeing a mutated wolf doesn't permit to instantly change from human to wold and return later to human  :)

FEV , they have unlimited ability.

And don;t you forget what research going in institude.

Maybe one day a researcher got bored and try to synth animal hybird for fun, and they actaully came across a living test subject, just like nick as the 2nd gen synth?

Why?

That be like saying the obelisk that can be found in the basement of the Dunwich Building in Fallout 3 shouldn't exist. Especially since it causes hullicinations with no gas emitting. Turns peole into ghouls without some source of radiation. And chanting can be heard from the obelisk itself without the use of audio equipement.

If people want to do vampire/werewolf or whatever mods who cares, just don't install them or don't allow for them in the mods you create if you don't like them. I'd like to see a mermaid myself (with land legs option) :)

And if a modder doesn't want to do changes to allow MLP enslavement & breeding that's their choice too, respect it.

Beeing a mutated wolf doesn't permit to instantly change from human to wold and return later to human :)

I am curious how you KNOW this? It could be a genetic experiment....ghouls are undead and that's ok? You do realize all this shit is made up. If someone can make up a reason they are there it's silly to say something like a werewolf isn't immersive not even including that it's terribly arrogant to assume your view of immersive should be everyone's.

it's silly to say something like a werewolf isn't immersive not even including that it's terribly arrogant to assume your view of immersive should be everyone's.

Really? It wasn't my intention to be arrogant or to shock any people, I generally post on more mature roleplaying forums so I'll try now to avoid posting any subjective opinions here :)

it's silly to say something like a werewolf isn't immersive not even including that it's terribly arrogant to assume your view of immersive should be everyone's.

Really? It wasn't my intention to be arrogant or to shock any people, I generally post on more mature roleplaying forums so I'll try now to avoid posting any subjective opinions here :)

Well it wasnt hateful and I didnt mean my response to sound that way if it did, just saying one persons idea of immersive isnt everyones. I dont care about werewolves but could easily come up with a backstory for them and most likely any idea someone wants in game can be explained.

Disclaimer: Some of my ideas just suck, but I share them because it might give someone a good idea. Also: tiny SPOILERS might occur in this post:

I have been following this discussion about werewolves for a bit. And I see how people fail to explain/put this into believable Fallout Lore.
The only things I can think of:

1) Some (silly) professor stuck human brains into wolves.
- the mechanist (and the pre-war facility she used) out them into robots, so why not create some strong mutated wolf with human brains to fight for you.
- optional side-effect for you kinky people: because humans have sex for fun, the werewolf rapes instead of converts (since converting would not be possible anyway in this option).
- negative thing being that these people aren't real werewolves.

2) A cult!
- The fallout-family has known many cults, so why not one that identifies with old european folklore (werewolves). In the night they dress up as wolves, and..
- a; cannibalism
- b; Rape (for the kinky-minded)
- c; kidnap (and try to convert)
- d; negative thing being that these people aren't real werewolves.

3) A strain of FEV
 - My thoughts: it seems a very weird anomaly in the Fallout lore to have a shape-shifting creature.

4) Shapeshifting Synths (or holograms?)
 - I mean, they have gorillas en human looking ones. why not a human-looking one that can transform (transformers anyone?).
 - another great invention of the institute!
 - might add in nicely with the dissapearing of people.

5) The companions from Skyrim found a worm-hole.
- unrealistic and selfexplanatory

I am curious how you KNOW this? It could be a genetic experiment....ghouls are undead and that's ok? You do realize all this shit is made up. If someone can make up a reason they are there it's silly to say something like a werewolf isn't immersive not even including that it's terribly arrogant to assume your view of immersive should be everyone's.

As far as I am aware ghouls are not undead in fallout, they are simply radiation mutated living humans, I would imagine a certain amount of FEV or other extras has also been involved to a greater or lesser extent as well, either that or somebody was experimenting with something pre-war and those affected by it became ghouls, especially if it was water or air carried.  Ferals are the ones who have a bit too much radiation or something else has gone wrong, and have had their though patterns turned into mush, hence they act more like animals than humans.

As far as I am aware ghouls are not undead in fallout, they are simply radiation mutated living humans, I would imagine a certain amount of FEV or other extras has also been involved to a greater or lesser extent as well, either that or somebody was experimenting with something pre-war and those affected by it became ghouls, especially if it was water or air carried. Ferals are the ones who have a bit too much radiation or something else has gone wrong, and have had their though patterns turned into mush, hence they act more like animals than humans.[/quote

I am not sure but since they seem to live forever they seem undead, regardless the point is immersion is almost always only limited to preference and imagination.

I am not sure but since they seem to live forever they seem undead, regardless the point is immersion is almost always only limited to preference and imagination.

True, they do look like zombies and to be honest the first time I bumped into them in Fallout 1 I was pretty much, zombies run away, that was quite early in the game though, later on it was zombies, damn they are annoying.

And a bit after that it was they are what? Radiation mutated humans, seriously?  And, they can talk? Really?

In Fallout 4 its pretty much the same for me early on its where did I put the shotgun, later on its where the hell has it gone after its jumped and passed through me, and is now stood directly behind me, which is even odder if you are wearing power armour, its pretty much how the hell did they pass through me, they are not to either side as if the hit and slid of to one side of the armour they are directly behind you, ghostly or what.  And the damn annoying is still on the tip of my tongue when running into them.  Easy to kill but still damn annoying, not quite as annoying as the flying bugs, and teleporting rad scropions, I know they are supposed to burrow under ground but that quickly?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

BUMP!

So does anyone know anything about FNIS or an Alternative for Fallout 4? 

I know CPU, Ashal and some others are working on SexTech. And CPU is keeping everyone pretty well informed on that. Even though really, there's still no word on a release. Has anyone talked to the guy who created FNIS? Is he even working on a version for Fallout? I know the 64b version was released for Skyrim so unless his mod was stolen, he's still working. Does he just hate Fallout maybe? I don't remember what we used for FNV. I don't think it was FNIS but it's been so long.

Archived