(Disscussion) Fallout 4 Adult Mods

ShadowThief

What I'm excited for is Xbox One support for PC mods. Finally, AO content on a console (hopefully)!

Todd says console mods are going to be curated.

not only that I doubt it will work because sex mods usually rely on script extender and such so I doubt any advanced mod at the scale of Sexout will work on console

I'm excited to see this community churn out mods for FO4. However, I don't think it will be as easy as some are saying. I also don't think it will happen any time soon.

Take a look at Skyrim - it took about 3 years before any decent sex mods beyond "showcase" or "experimental" mods came out. With modding coming to XBOX, I fear that there might be restrictions on what Bethesda will let us mod in an attempt at XB1/PC equality. Certainly something to worry about!

Sorry to rain on the party :( by all means, have fun speculating! But don't get your hopes up until we know exactly what's going to happen.

The first CBBE only took 3 weeks from Skyrim's release, the first version of Animated Prostitution was 2 1/2 months later and FNIS a month after that... It wasn't like we had nothing for 3 years and then suddenly sex mods got good. Modding sex into Skyrim happened quickly, if crudely. Skyrim modding has been an incremental progression, and it was achieved with a lot less compatibility than we had between Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

It looks like this time we might get less of a compatibility gap between Creation Engines and the community is stronger now than it's ever been, at least from my perspective as a user rather than creator. We're also a lot more experienced at balancing resource packs with mod frameworks to make mod development more accessible.

As for the consoles, it doesn't sound to me like Bethsoft are trying to make it one-size-fits-all. It seems much more like they're going to have some method of curating selected mods for the consoles, but it seems obvious that they'll need the anarchic and generally unrestricted cadre of PC modders to drive the creation and innovation of mods into the long term.

So I'm keeping my hopes up for now. :)

Hoping mostly for another SewerSlave mod. My personal favorite; forced prostitution, becoming addicted to Jet, getting paid scraps and then trying to find a way out. Love it

Also hoping to finally getting a shot at modding myself. Never liked the geck didn't get the connection with it.

Another idea came to my mind. As you can see in the gameplaytrailer you are fighting against androids, or synths. How about when they knock you down they transform in some sort of fucking machine and have their way with you :P xD

For the body they could do the same as they have done with the head in most of there games.

1 nif file and 1 tri file.

The nif file is the original mesh.

The tri file is a combination of the different shapes that can be applied to the original mesh.

With skyrim they went with 2 nifs on everything but the head (the _0.nif and _1.nif for the body, hands, and feet).

Then set the game engine has to add the data from the 2 nif's together then multiply by the weight scale the player choose in game.

In other words: 0 weight is 0.nif + 1.nif x 0 weight (ends up at the 0.nif), 50 weight is 0.nif + 1.nif x .5 weight (ends up as a 50/50 split between the 2 nif's), 100 weight is 0.nif+1.nif x 1 weight (ends up at the 1.nif).

The better solution would have been to just use a single nif and a tri file to morph it into the 1 weight (and scale between the 2 to get the middle ground).

That solution is actually close to the way Ousnius and Expired have the Racemenu body morphs working for Racemenu 3 in skyrim.

Heck the only difference between the 0 and 1 nif's for the body morphs is the seams for the ankle, neck, and wrist (the tri file contains all the shapes for the UUNP or CBBE shapes).

So for a body morphing system use 1 main nif/mesh set (single upperbodyfemale.nif, lefthandf.nif, righthandf.nif, and head nifs along with tri files for each nif to handle morphing).

Hell I'ld like to get Blabba (Citrus skyrim), Sevenity (sevenbase skyrim), and Dimon99 (type3 fo3, DIMONIZED UNP skyrim) to collaborate and build a single modular body with all the trimmings that would work with FO style dismemberment (where the upperbody.nif contains 6 meshes - torso, left arm, right arm, neck, left leg, and right leg).

And I hope they keep the normal maps like they are in skyrim (where you can adjust muscle tone), and keep the sweat to the s file (this is refering to the dds texture layout used to paint the mesh/nif).

You could probably make some kind of program to adjust the opacity to the normal map to handle going from smooth to toned for muscles. This would cut down on the amount of normal maps need to do a fitness setup (have a single normal map and adjust the opacity with 0 muscle being 100% opacity and 100 muscle being 0% opacity).

Hell Blabba has a good set of meshes/nifs to start with in Citrus, but the torso would need to be broken down into 5 parts (cut the arms between the shoulder and elbow, and cut the legs between the hip and knee) then add in the neck piece and apply it to what ever skeleton FO4 is going to use.

Irony if that was done you could probably reuse the UNP texture sets for skyrim (say the 2k and 4k sets) as long as the DDS format doesn't change.

@BringtheNoise: Did you happen to follow the reddit discussion about Physically Based Rendering? As a big fan of gynoids I hope the speculation is true, since it would let us create really natural looking blends between skin, plastics and metals using more maps instead of geometry... I personally don't think the player character in FO4 will be an android (I suspect the main questline will involve some kind of time travel / save your family / change history arc) but I'm really excited for the expansion of android lore within the Fallout universe and how we might incorporate that into the modding scene.

(Slavery's been done to death, so I'm really hoping for a sexbot construction / programming / enhancement mod.)

• 2 weeks later...

I want "Blood Bugs" that lay eggs down the pc's throat! Easy one to create too. Animation is already in place just maybe remove the blood, tie it into a pregnancy mod and bob's your uncle.

Also haven't been here in a while glad to see its still bumpin'..

• 2 weeks later...

I never played an unmodded Bethesda game since Morrowind first came out. It's the modding community that really turns their games into unique experiences.

That said, I hope modding possibilities will be as good as they were with previous games. What makes me just a little bit concerned is a video I watched recently, where one of the developers (forgot which) said that Falllout 4 will be a lot like Mass Effect. I don't take that as a recommendation.

So, just finished watching the e3 presentation and interview, and i got many ideas for adult mods in FO4 already! 

Such as..

-Sexout adaptation for FO4

-Build-able brothels, ect

-Adult features in the character creation

- And much more

With that said what are some of your thoughts on some future mods that would be cool with the new/improved mechanics to the game!

In general, I think the more work Bethesda puts into a new game the longer it takes the modding community to adapt to the new stuff (for example, the animation updates in skyrim and how long it took to get the FNIS workaround). And sometimes modders do not even recognize some of the details (for example the color choices in skyrim, where a lot of people wanted sovngarde-like colors throughout the entire game - and that can be fine for them, but there's reasons why the game itself was not that way).

Anyways, personally, I am just hoping that the nifskope team can quickly adapt to whatever they are doing in FO4. And, I am hoping I can motivate myself to be making some fun mods... But I just know that a lot of people will be complaining loudly when they find some of the complexities which did get added to the game and when they find that their favorite concepts did not get included...

With that out of the way, though... I am hoping first, for a good number of scenes which can be adapted to be risque, and second for some good story lines to plug into the modified scenes, and third, to attract the interests of some talented people to help flesh out the art assets which the added storylines probably will need.

While I agree that it will take some time for modders start making headway, since the script extender and custom animations will take time to become a reality, I don't think we're going to be looking at the same sort of delay we've seen in the past. 

Although everything is likely to need implementing from scratch, past mods are going to provide a wealth of reference material and ideas to build on. 

Quite a few people in this thread have said that they'd like to see implementations of Skyrim mods, which gives us a more solid idea of what we want, and how it could work. 

When it comes to a framework, we can refer to the ones that came before for good ideas and methods. 

Perhaps some things like assets could even be directly carried over, if the formats haven't changed significantly (all with permissions, of course). 

What I really want to see from mods for Fallout 4, as a more general thing, is more collaboration between mod authors. 

When it comes to things like prostitution, we often end up with a handful of mods that cover the same basics in more or less the same way, and then have a few features that make them unique. 

The unique features could be implemented into a single mod, with configurable options via MCM (or whatever comes to exist for F4) for the user. 

It should also make things easier for the modders, because the burden of everything doesn't rest on one pair of shoulders. 

Beyond being all optimistic and idealistic, I'd like to see (as at leats one person has mentioned already) something like Apropos, to provide text descriptions of what's happening. No matter how good the animations or sounds are, having a description of what's going on gives the scene more depth. 

Then there's an old favourite of mine, which I'd somehow managed to forget until just now (and apparently isn't a thing any more), Sexout Clothing Eval. It let the way you were dressed affect various events and interactions through something like tags (keywords?), so people could be more likely to approach you for sex if you were dressed provocatively and things like that.

In addition to that, something like the Slavetats mod for Skyrim, that uses netimmerse overlays to apply textures over the character's skin. It could allow more dynamic marking of the character through body writing, injuries or things like bukkake. Plus it could be tied into the above clothing eval, so NPCs could respond to them.

Well, in regards to non-adult-modding I think it's save to say the first mods will be weapon/armor/clothing mods. And I really hope that if Fallout 4 still has this stupid "one piece of amor covers the whole body"-system modders will soon find a way to have us mix-match various kinds of armor-pieces, to really customize the appearence and give us chars that really look like post-apocalypse...so modders, please watch the Mad-Max-movies again for inspiration (and not so much anime ^^)

And adult-modding? Hm, I hope that it's so good a game that veterans from sexlab-skyrim and sexout-fallout will mod for the game as well, and bring many of their ideas to it. The Fallout-World is so much more fitting for crazy, weird, dark sex-stuff, like slavery, abuse, fetishes etc. These things often feel a bit out of place in a typical fantasy-world like Skyrim, and I have a hard time using those mods in a "official" playthrough.

But not in Fallout-New Vegas, and Fallout in general. Here a crazy drug-addicted half-nude raider with a nude chick wearing only a gasmask on a leash? I can totally accept that here! :)

Personally, I hope for something like a large Raider-fortress or savage tribal camp to be the location of some extended player-slavery ...

Well, in regards to non-adult-modding I think it's save to say the first mods will be weapon/armor/clothing mods. And I really hope that if Fallout 4 still has this stupid "one piece of amor covers the whole body"-system modders will soon find a way to have us mix-match various kinds of armor-pieces, to really customize the appearence and give us chars that really look like post-apocalypse...so modders, please watch the Mad-Max-movies again for inspiration (and not so much anime ^^)

Fallout 4 will have a modular clothing system by default. It will use multiple parts for the clothing. I remeber left arm, right arm, left leg, etc. I think shoulder too, but I'm not sure.

Those looked more like armor addons. The protagonist has the vault suit on and over certain areas of that he has other layers of protection. The areas were right and left leg, right and left arm and the chest piece I think.I don't think clothing is modular, but what's over it is.

But this does open the possibility of having something basic like underwear as the "armor/clothing" item and the addons just cover different areas up.

Fallout 4 will have a modular clothing system by default. It will use multiple parts for the clothing. I remeber left arm, right arm, left leg, etc. I think shoulder too, but I'm not sure.

You're sure about that? Usually they tend to reduce slots and options for console users purposes. And as far as I know this is again a cross platfrom game.

And adult-modding? Hm, I hope that it's so good a game that veterans from sexlab-skyrim and sexout-fallout will mod for the game as well, and bring many of their ideas to it. The Fallout-World is so much more fitting for crazy, weird, dark sex-stuff, like slavery, abuse, fetishes etc. These things often feel a bit out of place in a typical fantasy-world like Skyrim, and I have a hard time using those mods in a "official" playthrough.

If someone makes something like Sexout for Fallout 4 I'd definitely do some mods for it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly my HP Pavillion G6 is not able to play Fallout 4 or Witcher 3 so I am stuck with the PS4 versions,hell,my laptop won't even run Witcher 2 for that matter,least I can do is get my RAM to 8GB so some of the issues I have been having with Fallout 3 and Skyrim might alleviate themselves,and though sex mods like the ones here and on nexus might not make it to consoles Sony and MS might let at least a little bit of adult content like armors and maybe some softcore stuff.

Other than the mandatory good bit of healthy muscle on the ladies, I'd like to see the milk mod making it over from Skyrim, but more integrated in the setting.

I'm thinking a humanitarian program run, e.g, by whatever equivalent the new area has to the Followers of the Apocalypse, to provision sickly mothers of infants in the wasteland with fresh milk from healthy women (EDIT: "Wet Nurse mod" might be an approriate name, then, I suppose). There could still be a few perks to making the sacrifice of growing slightly more unwieldy mammaries (EDIT: male PCs could still be recruiters and "pack mules"), and carrying a pump and flasks and hormones around, and making sure to eat well, even though it is mostly charity - good karma and standing, alone, should count for quite a bit.

You could still have the market, but maybe requiring traders, to keep things in-world and congruent with its tone.

Sadly my HP Pavillion G6 is not able to play Fallout 4 or Witcher 3 so I am stuck with the PS4 versions,hell,my laptop won't even run Witcher 2 for that matter,least I can do is get my RAM to 8GB so some of the issues I have been having with Fallout 3 and Skyrim might alleviate themselves,and though sex mods like the ones here and on nexus might not make it to consoles Sony and MS might let at least a little bit of adult content like armors and maybe some softcore stuff.

No sex mods mods won't make it to console for several reasons (most likely):

1. Fallout script extender will most likely not work on console and that is already a huge deal breaker for sex mods

2. Mods for console will be released through some kind of store or website most likely and you can bet your ass they won't allow sex mods there

• 2 weeks later...

What I would love to have is a single body replacer (ported UUNP?), so that all those talented modders can work on a single body and optimize it. Also, this would lead to much less work for armor creators, as they don't have to convert a single armor to at least three bodies everytime.

And if it really will be CBBE / UUNP, everyone can have the body shape he/she likes, because of the slider functionality. And imho it definitely will be feasible, because FO4 basically will run on an optimized/updated version of the Skyrim engine, what sounds to me like most of the techniques will stay the same ;)

Also, it could be customized with the textures, as it already is possible now.

So, to all you lovely body modders, Caliente, blabba, and who I else I forgot: please, join your power to create a single, awesome body replacer!

Archived