So the mod worked fine until the quest where i had to get the grease i cant seem to enter the inn as it crashes no idea why

Do you run Isle of Mara with other mods?

I could only make it work when I optimized the whole mod Profile (Mod Organizer) for Isle of Mara... For example I do not use any other big quest mod at the same time (SD+, Slaverun, Maria Eden etc.) but only the Isle of Mara itself.

Still brings a lot of problems with it... 

Did you check your load order? 

The rest of the problems comes from quests itself. Sometimes the quest cannot continue when you do another quest in the meantime or some animation doesent start etc... I have yet to manage a complete playthrough. I got stuck last time after the first Prophet quest :( 

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Endrush said:

Bug: On the Dragonbottom quest, "speak to the prophet". I walk up the platform and speak to the prophet but my only option is "may I speak master?". Nothing happens.

Typing: setstage 291d5aff 35

into the console worked for me.

Hi,

Amazing mod, a game in the game, funny and sexy!

Many thanks for this work. :heart:

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:43 AM, Endrush said:

Bug: On the Dragonbottom quest, "speak to the prophet". I walk up the platform and speak to the prophet but my only option is "may I speak master?". Nothing happens.

I have the same problem, I have saved and reloaded my save but not happen...

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:03 AM, Sylas said:

Typing: setstage 291d5aff 35

into the console worked for me.

I type this but not happen enought...

Please anyone have a solution because I really want continue this quest, thanks a lot.

(sorry for my English)

On 12/1/2017 at 12:15 AM, chrisss80 said:

I have the same problem, I have saved and reloaded my save but not happen...

I type this but not happen enought...

Please anyone have a solution because I really want continue this quest, thanks a lot.

If I remember correctly, if the "cutscene" of the Prophet's speech doesn't happen, you should reload an earlier save until it triggers. I've had the same problem and setstage didn't help either. I've learned that all cutscenes have to happen if you don't want something to break.

2 hours ago, chachijs said:

If I remember correctly, if the "cutscene" of the Prophet's speech doesn't happen, you should reload an earlier save until it triggers. I've had the same problem and setstage didn't help either. I've learned that all cutscenes have to happen if you don't want something to break.

Many thanks for your response and help, I will try.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to make this mod work for two days, i have a problem with priests having hole in where a schlong should be. I have looked through whole thread and tried a couple things, only to make it a lot worse.

What do i have to do in order to get schlongs on priests with SAM?

5 hours ago, Hotjunk said:

I have been trying to make this mod work for two days, i have a problem with priests having hole in where a schlong should be. I have looked through whole thread and tried a couple things, only to make it a lot worse.

What do i have to do in order to get schlongs on priests with SAM?

Did you try this?

1 hour ago, Hotjunk said:

How did i miss that? I was looking for your patch, scrolling through all pages of the discussion. This link should be included in OP list.

I took me some time to find it too. I think it is because of the new site design. Before it looked like a file to download, now it looks like a normal link. I had to search specifically for my posts in order to find it. 

like half of the time i play this mod it's CTDs, crashes, stuck animations, CTDs, stuck loading screens, whenever i step somewhere wrong CTD, when i talk to horse CTD. I only have SAM and required mods installed, and they are run through loot and FNIS multiple times.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11.12.2017 at 7:00 AM, Darsie said:

Whenever I try to download this mod, LoversLab offers up Sanguine's Debauchery instead of Isle of Mara to download. :frown:

Bit late maybe but if you still didn't figure it out: Nothing wrong with the download, Debauchery.esp is the name of this mod. It has nothing to do with Sanguine. :smile:

On 04/09/2017 at 8:37 AM, Nymra said:

Hi,

I tried your mod but I get stuck on two points:

- I am in the Smith House at the start, I get equiped with the collars.

- Then I am asked to get on the cross

- BUT the cross is not there. Just the quest arrow marking thin air :classic_sad:

When I try to get punished for missbehaviour the guy just leaves the house.

My character follows but then the door closes in front of him, locking me inside (door requires key to open).

So I cannot get the quest line to go anywhere because either the cross is missing or I cannot leave the house to be punished :classic_sad:

Note: I am playing a female PC.

Fixed it. 

how??

1 hour ago, FrostWimbelton said:

how??

I honestly do not remember...

But I guess it had either to do with wrong load order (see what overwrites Mara possibly) or with other mods interfering with Isle of Mara.

Especially the last point was crucial, I remember. I uninstalled almost any other BDSM/Sexmod/Questmod that was not required for a Isle of Mara.

And even today I have weird bugs like missing schlong of the Daedra Maneater :smiley:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I've managed to setstage my way through most of the times when I got stuck. But right now after finsihing the Dragonbottom quest there's no more quest that was activated. I've been running around the whole island trying to find out if there was someone that I needed to talk to or something... I only ended up doing a side quest. But it seems like I can't further the main quest line? I've tried showquesttargets, but since there is no quest it doesn't work. And help mel has so far not given me any helpful information... Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Replaying this mod, not sure what/if i'm missing something...

1. Misc quests - a variety of new misc quests scattered about the island for flavour.

Which are those misc quests? 

2. After chosing Malbonus and leaving the island, Vilkas and Banthar are following me without any option to get rid of them, no dialgues... and how do i start the quests for Malbonus?

3. In this thread there were some emergency valves mentioned. I remember i've played this quest, but this time i didn't get it. Or is that later when doing quests for Malbonnus?

@Bowtie101There should be a quest, probably you've messed something up with setting stages...

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

3. In this thread there were some emergency valves mentioned. I remember i've played this quest, but this time i didn't get it. Or is that later when doing quests for Malbonnus?

Hi. As i remember you need valves later in questline, when you will help daedra to get rid of prophet.

• 1 month later...

Just started playing this mod and it is filled right from the start with bugs in the quest line. On Public Service quest now and I can't continue because the quest says its complete but the Zedravan guy won't update with any new objective.

Also where are the women in the mod? Why is it only men shagging male salves?