I'm stuck at the dog stage too. I've only got the mods in the "requirements" list, not the "recommended". The dog and my character just stand there, the priests make a few comments, and then nothing else happens and I can't advance further. I also had the same problem mentioned above - couldn't talk to the ethereal giant.

Might also be related - after the quest to get the rod from the dremora, new quests stopped appearing in the journal altogether. I still got the conversation options related to each quest. They just weren't being recorded.

So, I'm now up to the Seduce the Prince quest.  I got to the point where the bitch is locked in the hold, and I'm having a drink with the Prince.  I got the prince to meet me at his cabin.  From there, the quest seems to break.  When I meet the prince in his cabin, there are no dialog options.  Looking through the console, I can see that there are supposed to be.  The quest marker seems "stuck" on the chair at the bar that I was sitting at before the prince went to the cabin.

Btw, this is still an awesome mod!!  I've gotten about 8 hours worth play into it so far.

Hi.

I have a little question : Do you have plan for make compatible your  mod with SAM (Shape Atlas for Men) body, mod by Vector Plexus?

Thank.

No sorry, last I read it wasn't compatible with SoS.

So, I'm now up to the Seduce the Prince quest.  I got to the point where the bitch is locked in the hold, and I'm having a drink with the Prince.  I got the prince to meet me at his cabin.  From there, the quest seems to break.  When I meet the prince in his cabin, there are no dialog options.  Looking through the console, I can see that there are supposed to be.  The quest marker seems "stuck" on the chair at the bar that I was sitting at before the prince went to the cabin.

Btw, this is still an awesome mod!!  I've gotten about 8 hours worth play into it so far.

As an immeadiate fix try:

Setstage melshipquest 45

I'm stuck at the dog stage too. I've only got the mods in the "requirements" list, not the "recommended". The dog and my character just stand there, the priests make a few comments, and then nothing else happens and I can't advance further. I also had the same problem mentioned above - couldn't talk to the ethereal giant.

Might also be related - after the quest to get the rod from the dremora, new quests stopped appearing in the journal altogether. I still got the conversation options related to each quest. They just weren't being recorded.

I think my recommended list is misleading. You do need creature animations installed and activated for the mod to work.

Hi.

I have a little question : Do you have plan for make compatible your  mod with SAM (Shape Atlas for Men) body, mod by Vector Plexus?

Thank.

My understanding is that SoS and SAM function very similarly, at least in regards of how they handle the schlong. Personally I have had no issues with many of other mods here that are technically designed for SoS and not SAM.

Considering I have no idea how you have used SoS in your mod I cant really comment on how easy it would be to support SAM as well. But if you're using SoS just for its schlong control then it should not be too much work at all.

It would also mean that people like me and etan could get in on the action too :blush:

Edited for grammar.

Guest ffabris

Gah, I'm feeling stupid, but ...

I installed and started the mod with: SetStage melislemainquest 10 - I get a quest and "meet with Fakas and Vilkas" - but the quest shows as completed, so no map marker, and therefore I have no idea *where* to meet them. I tried Jorrvaskr, but no joy.

I installed and started the mod with: SetStage melislemainquest 10 - I get a quest and "meet with Fakas and Vilkas" - but the quest shows as completed, so no map marker, and therefore I have no idea *where* to meet them. I tried Jorrvaskr, but no joy.

As said above, go to the destroyed house (the one with the bed and fireplace) to the right of whiterun as you come out it's main walls to where the hourse stables are. Look for the basement under the grass.

Guest ffabris

As said above, go to the destroyed house (the one with the bed and fireplace) to the right of whiterun as you come out it's main walls to where the hourse stables are. Look for the basement under the grass.

Gah - I did read the thread first but missed that tip.

OK, I guess this is conflicting with Expanded Towns and Cities, as I have no burned out house.

OK, I guess this is conflicting with Expanded Towns and Cities, as I have no burned out house.

Come out of whiterun and follow the path to the stables. Continue past the horse and cart and go right. Follow the path past the tower (on your left) and the house is on your right.

Hope that helps you. ^^

I'm sure that's the right one. If you still struggle, let me know and I'll get you the player.moveto ref ID for console.

post-448111-0-22737000-1434400420_thumb.png

Guest ffabris

Come out of whiterun and follow the path to the stables. Continue past the horse and cart and go right. Follow the path past the tower (on your left) and the house is on your right.

Hope that helps you. ^^

I'm sure that's the right one. If you still struggle, let me know and I'll get you the player.moveto ref ID for console.

Gah, I didn't think to look *that* far from the stables. OK, found it. Thank you VERY much for the help!

Hope that helps you. ^^

Gah, I didn't think to look *that* far from the stables. OK, found it. Thank you VERY much for the help!

No worries. Have fun. :P

Guest ffabris

Side note: Somehow this mod is overriding the changes made by Males of Skyrim, which is a shame, cuz Vilkas and Farkas are back to their ugly vanilla selves. LOL

Try loading Males of Skyrim AFTER The Isle Of Mara in your load order and see if that fixes it.

It probably will, but that may mess up other things. I have three NPC overhauls loaded, one tweaking the other. Moving one will likely break others. So I can live with this. :-)

But that said, it seems odd that this mod would include things which result in the look of these characters being reverted.

Actually the Farkas/Vilkas in the mod are different actors to the standard ones so they aren't affected by any mod that changes the vanilla Farkas/Vilkas. On the downside: ugly. On the upside: compatible with any mod that does things to the companion quest.

Guest ffabris

Actually the Farkas/Vilkas in the mod are different actors to the standard ones so they aren't affected by any mod that changes the vanilla Farkas/Vilkas. On the downside: ugly. On the upside: compatible with any mod that does things to the companion quest.

Ahhh.. that makes sense, ok. Thanks for the explanation. :-)

So now that I've *finally* started the quest.... well done! VERY horny! Loving it so far! :-D

Guest ffabris

OK, found a problem (for me anyway). I backed up to an older save so I could finish my usual game prep, which includes getting 3 followers in-game and set up on EFF. When they not needed, I sandbox them at my home. This mod, however, appears to see that I have active followers, even if they are not currently following (they are in "Relax" mode), and refuses to progress. :-|

Added: OK, never mind, the issue was Serana, who was still "seen" as a follower. Nonetheless, it might be good to ensure that the mod will work if there are EFF followers sandboxed.

Hi.

Thank.

As an immeadiate fix try:

Setstage melshipquest 45

While I think setstage melshipquest 45 would have worked, I ultimately got past this by loading a previous save game to before I met Rose, and re-did the different stages.  It worked fine.  So, think it was just a random glitch.

Finished the mod.  Really outstanding!!  Seriously, this is as complicated and well done as Falskaar or any of the other custom DLCs.  The only other issues I came across, besides the ones I already mentioned, were a few times where I was stuck after a cut scene.  Not sure that I will remember them all, but here's the ones I encountered, and what I did to fix it:

After sleeping with the Prince, got stuck sitting on the bed, when I was supposed to go after the bodyguard.  Fixed it by forcing SL to masturbate, which released me.

After gangbang with the Falmer, got stuck and couldn't move.  Reloaded save game, and chose the option that bypassed the gangbang.

After the ending where I chose dremora's cum (cant remember his name), I got stuck when I was supposed to be running away from the island.  Released controls using enableplayercontrols in console.

I think that's it.  Of course, I played both endings.  Suprisingly, I like the one where the Prophet wins the best.  It would be really nice though, since you can revisit the island if you pick that ending, that the brother priests recognize the player as a priest, and not a slave.

Hoping that there will be a part 2!  Maybe as high priest, we take bands to capture slaves and slaughter women?  Or maybe that dremora comes back again.  Anyway, really, really well done!  Utterly impressed.  I think my final count was something like 80+ fucks.  My char's ass is sore! :)